KITCHEN CRIP

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: KITCHEN CRIP

Unread post by dubts » February 19th, 2009, 5:58 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:dubts

1. Do you know for a mufuckan fact that F13 is striking up NK?

Did you see it from your super powered telescope all the way from Vallejo???
I was at familia party on 68th Place and Hooper last weeked.... close to Bethune Park which is F13 headquaters
not one NK on the walls

2. Do you REALLY want to know what I think was/is really WEAK as far a gang shit goes???
Do you really want to know....
check this out i'm one of the few people on here thats not believing this NK shit on the walls, i'm runnin with what these cats are saying, i personally have yet to see a NK strike up by Florencia, your buddy XXX and others r the ones sayin it...you need to holler at them....

yeah and go ahead and tell me what you think is "WEAK" as far as gang shit goes....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 19th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Man....I recall a news story, where they broke down what they "believe" the beef was about. A few Florencias spoke OPENLY to the reporter and made it clear that they do not like Blacks and had a stuffed toy monkey hanging from their porch....If that dont mean NK, I don't know what does. Knowing their history and where they grew up, they are not all like that.

I do agree though, the w/s Florencias are nothing like that. Talkin to them is like talkin to another nigga....same slang and get down.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 19th, 2009, 11:41 pm

Coup wrote:Man....I recall a news story, where they broke down what they "believe" the beef was about. A few Florencias spoke OPENLY to the reporter and made it clear that they do not like Blacks and had a stuffed toy monkey hanging from their porch....If that dont mean NK, I don't know what does. Knowing their history and where they grew up, they are not all like that.

I do agree though, the w/s Florencias are nothing like that. Talkin to them is like talkin to another nigga....same slang and get down.
you talking about this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQGYH3K__nY

didnt' see them really on some racist shit, most F13 on the e/s talk and act black, say nigga this and nigga that, the e/s south central is still black influenced regardless of the latino population its still South Central

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 20th, 2009, 7:38 am

lets keep this 100.

Have you bruthas ever heard other bruthers refer to Chicano rivals as "Wet Backs" or "Hat Dancers" or many of the other popular disses?

You never cruisd thru Compton and seen MK, or WK?

so what the fuckk is the difference?

Some of you bruthas make it seem like blacks aren't EVER on a racial tip, and thats pure bull shit!

Blacks could be as racist as anybody else...period.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 20th, 2009, 12:19 pm

you talking about this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQGYH3K__nY

didnt' see them really on some racist shit, most F13 on the e/s talk and act black, say nigga this and nigga that, the e/s south central is still black influenced regardless of the latino population its still South Central

Yeah, that's it....message was loud and clear.

Martinez, I agree with you.....it goes both ways.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 9:26 am

by dubts on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Curious15 wrote:
Well in that case these guys must Shut Up when F13 come around... writing and dissin.. I guess they act like they dont see that.
the fu-- are you talking about? where did you see the kitchens shutting up when F13 comes around? nobody gives a fu-- about f13 you internet wierdo

bs tell that to the crips that gettin lit up by them

Report this postReply with quoteRe: KITCHEN CRIP
by Curious15 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:26 pm

First of all im just saying with the F13 (crossing C's out and N letter and the word) the kitchen crips know what is going on I mean they have to right? They live in the same area as the F13 and yet when the F13 does this racist or anti crip stuff then KCG must look the other way Meaning they dont want no problems.... I mean come on the F13 shooting innocent black people over there F13 might have mistaken a KCG as a enemy and BOOM I guess they never no who did it but knowing niggas they'd prolly blame ECC before they ever dream about blaming F1

no we all have the same enemie ecc we are nigger killaz to we kill niggaall the crips and bloods are nigga right and we kill each other not evrybody trippin on that BS mexican call each other nigger too so leave it alone
dont judge knigga if you dont know they dont have problems with eachother thats coexcisting and lovin the hood

Exactly. I dont get these thick headed niggas like the Swans. Cool with F13 when they got monkeys hanging from their porches and on some NK type shit. Man, wake the fu-- up. LOL. Its obvious these fools dont like blacks and they actin like everything is buddy buddy. I dont get these niggas..

shut up you dont know shit about this dont even need to explain

what they supposed to do? F13 don't want it with the E/S Damus, the f13 take orders from the e/s damus, the f13 is considered by the LAPD as a faction of the Bloods, just look at that injunction article....

thaTS HOW I KNOW YOU A FRAUD so shut up allready and you say you from watts right???

fudgetown mafia turf is east of the original grape turf, please go visit the 107 block of grape street, you'll see grapes and WVGs there no fudgetowns

hhhaha you just expose your self fudgetown is under yall they start at 103 north to 110 south and run from wilmington to weigand on that rep your set video you can see them copming up on103 and lou dillon you see the lou dillon streetsing that starts on 103stop reading streetgangs map its not that accurate its kinda old

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 9:29 am

i think f13 writes nk on walls but only in hoods they beef with not hoods where they coexist

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 13th, 2010, 10:02 pm

lol @ this internet fag citing "Rep Yo Set" as his source of information, don't even gotta expose these niggaz nowdways, they expose theyselves

bitch ass nigga fuck rep your gay ass set, go to 105th and wilmington and ask them niggas at the barber shop what they repping, come back and tell us all if they tell you Fudgetown

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 14th, 2010, 4:57 am

how am i exposing myself there is where i saw it i have no busness in fudge or grape purple homo's i never been to that side off watts only been in ccp and bhb hood and bbwb the rest id ont care about except hvbn so no need to go there but at least i know that fudge is south off grape you said east homo you exposed yourself where is you 83 bangin gay friend woobanger???

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 14th, 2010, 7:18 am

dubts wrote:lol @ this internet fag citing "Rep Yo Set" as his source of information, don't even gotta expose these niggaz nowdways, they expose theyselves

bitch ass nigga fu-- rep your gay ass set, go to 105th and wilmington and ask them niggas at the barber shop what they repping, come back and tell us all if they tell you Fudgetown
there is a barbershop`? where?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 14th, 2010, 9:47 pm

sickntwisted wrote:how am i exposing myself there is where i saw it i have no busness in fudge or grape purple homo's i never been to that side off watts only been in ccp and bhb hood and bbwb the rest id ont care about except hvbn so no need to go there but at least i know that fudge is south off grape you said east homo you exposed yourself where is you 83 bangin gay friend woobanger???
if u aint from there and never been there then how u know they south of Grape u fucin clown? read it from some website? fucin weirdo

they EAST of Grape cuz Grape goes all the way down to Santa Ana, bitch ass nigga

Grapes start up again on 112th and 113th after the 10 lines

Fudgetowns is on 2100 East, they on Lou Dillon all the way east to Alameda, they don't go West of Lou Dillon, west of Lou Dillon is Grapes, up n down Wilmington is all Grapes ain't no fucin fudgetowns over there, its obvious your a fucin fraud :lol: :lol: :lol: tell us bout the netherlands, is it snowin over there right now? :?: :lol: fuckin yee

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 15th, 2010, 4:53 am

i told you in all them post pass thru or what you scared??? your from the notorious grape right what you scared for swans???
come on callin niggaz fraud and then teaming up with last action here woobanga from 83 i dont call obody shit but that nigga got some terminator stories but anyway pass thru the hood and ask

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 15th, 2010, 10:25 am

dubts wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:how am i exposing myself there is where i saw it i have no busness in fudge or grape purple homo's i never been to that side off watts only been in ccp and bhb hood and bbwb the rest id ont care about except hvbn so no need to go there but at least i know that fudge is south off grape you said east homo you exposed yourself where is you 83 bangin gay friend woobanger???
if u aint from there and never been there then how u know they south of Grape u fucin clown? read it from some website? fucin weirdo

they EAST of Grape because Grape goes all the way down to Santa Ana, bitch ass nigga

Fudgetowns is on 2100 East, they on Lou Dillon all the way east to Alameda, they don't go West of Lou Dillon, west of Lou Dillon is Grapes, up n down Wilmington is all Grapes ain't no fucin fudgetowns over there, its obvious your a fucin fraud :lol: :lol: :lol: tell us bout the netherlands, is it snowin over there right now? :?: :lol: fuckin yee
wtf you talkin about grapes aint on 112th..113th...what clicc?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 15th, 2010, 1:09 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
dubts wrote:

they EAST of Grape because Grape goes all the way down to Santa Ana, bitch ass nigga

wtf you talkin about grapes aint on 112th..113th...what click?

yes they is

112th Grape and 113th Grape

between Wilmington and Grape, by Grape Street Elementary

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » January 15th, 2010, 1:12 pm

sickntwisted wrote:i told you in all them post pass thru or what you scared??? your from the notorious grape right what you scared for swans???
come on callin niggaz fraud and then teaming up with last action here woobanga from 83 i dont call obody shit but that nigga got some terminator stories but anyway pass thru the hood and ask
LOL DIS GAY ASS WHITEBOY LMAO

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » January 15th, 2010, 1:21 pm

sickntwisted wrote:hhahahah ain't nobody fear morrocans in holland they fear antilliaan the caribean people they like jamaicans they pop at anything anytime anywhere and them hooligangs are only tuff in a gang and alone they straiht up pussy not all of them though you got some straight killer to i live on the southside rotterdam with all the so called marokkanen en arabs and turkish man they ain't shit to fear down here 010 5314 zuid fu-- a crip a blood down here there are small groups of crips and bloods but they ain't killin nothing down here you know ssso stop lying about marokkanen runnin out the gypsy because ain't nobody scared they much in the news because they do stupid shit and then they wonder why people hate them but 1 on 1 they pussys that why they all go to muay thai boxin and still get fu-- up or shot down
U FUCCIN CRACCER U LIVE IN HOLLAND LMAO. GET UR GAYS ASS OUT OF HERE. WTF IS DIS SHIT. ROTFL

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » January 15th, 2010, 1:26 pm

sickntwisted wrote:nigger done lived in maastricht and seen some shit nigga you ain't seen shiot down there it is dead nothing to seee hahah
oo yeah and turkish and morrocaans don;t runs shit its on the cocain its the africans an white and caribean surinamers and the herione is the turkish and hasj marok but white man runs everything evrywhere lets keep it real on the top stears there aint no black man or turkish that bitch is allways white even the biggest mobsters answer to white people keep it rweal gungor thats everywere even in your own country white people have wealth other people are rich theres a difference andf they have power now i know that the turkish maffia is nothing to fu-- with they ain't no gang theyn will kill of everyhing you life for on maashaven in rotterdam their is a bar headquater for the gray wulf
LMAO DIS DUMB CRACCER WROTE NIGGER. U DUMBASS FOREIGNER HOW DID U MAKE IT PAST CUSTOMS WITH WOODEN SHOES. TALKING ABOUT D WHITE MAN RUNNIN MOBS IN UR GAY ASS COUNTRY. U CONFUSED ASS FAG :lol:

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 17th, 2010, 10:17 am

oooh please last action hero i aint even white im from the caribean you wannebe 83 i know you and dubt are 1 and the same every post you make he is there and every post you make he there now you can call me a fake banger whatever i dont really care but why you didnt reply to my post about you movie when you got caught in the 60 and blasted your way out you all out banger im still laughin you want to see me come on 89th and mckinley if you know where that is

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 17th, 2010, 10:31 am

woobanger you got exposed by that other nigga now you talking like a G 89th and mckinley you 83 right so you bad
you can do your movie over here that nigga that expose you had you quit now you back????? man you know what up so stop it and i dont be righting m,ovie i write what i seen and yes i been thru europe like its nothing smokin that dutchie in the dutch land so what???
you can find me posted on mc kinley 89th it aint to far for no one in l.a. so pass thru and hollaand the ngga talking shit on sg dont be scared about my size when you see a g

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » January 17th, 2010, 5:24 pm

sickntwisted wrote:woobanger you got exposed by that other nigga now you talking like a G 89th and mckinley you 83 right so you bad
you can do your movie over here that nigga that expose you had you quit now you back????? man you know what up so stop it and i dont be righting m,ovie i write what i seen and yes i been thru europe like its nothing smokin that dutchie in the dutch land so what???
you can find me posted on mc kinley 89th it aint to far for no one in l.a. so pass thru and hollaand the ngga talking shit on sg dont be scared about my size when you see a g
U GOOFY ASS WHITE BOY FROM EUROPE. U 1 OF D WEIRDOS I GOT AT ON HERE B4 DATS Y U CAME OUTTA NOWHERE with UR FOREIGNER SPEAKIN ASS. CRACCA that SPELLS D WORD NIGGA AS "NIGGER" U AINT NEVER TASTED AMERICAN AIR IN UR LIFE STOP LYING. ALRITE THEN WATS UR HOOD NAME, U SAY U FROM SWANS RITE :lol: IT SHOULD BE EASY 2 GET 2 D BOTTOM OF DIS.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 18th, 2010, 1:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 18th, 2010, 9:29 am

*Gets Popcorn*

This is getting good!

thaswiper
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by thaswiper » January 18th, 2010, 8:29 pm

Lol. This shit better than def comedy jam

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 20th, 2010, 4:06 am

what u gonna get to the bottoms you dont know no swans or gangster period you with that homo nigger dubt pass thru on mckinley this is the 11th time i ask yall to come thru why ask my name come to the block ask it there you will see wha up but no you to scared like i said before how will tyou get to thebottomms?? why need my name so you can go to your police database and lock a nigga up fuck no pass thru and i say NIGGER to offend you NIGGER like you trying to hard to yuse the C IN CRACCER man its 2010 niggaz dont be trying that hard on second though i miht be afraid off you cause they way you b telling stories you might well be scharzeNIGGER

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » January 20th, 2010, 4:42 pm

sickntwisted wrote:what u gonna get to the bottoms you dont know no swans or gangster period you with that homo nigger dubt pass thru on mckinley this is the 11th time i ask yall to come thru why ask my name come to the block ask it there you will see wha up but no you to scared like i said before how will tyou get to thebottomms?? why need my name so you can go to your police database and lock a nigga up fu-- no pass thru and i say NIGGER to offend you NIGGER like you trying to hard to yuse the C IN CRACCER man its 2010 niggaz dont be trying that hard on second though i miht be afraid off you cause they way you b telling stories you might well be scharzeNIGGER
:lol: U BYTCH ASS NIGGA.. I MEAN CRACCER. D BIGGER HOMIES BUMP INTO EACH OTHER ALL D TIME IN D COUNTY IT WOULDNT BE HARD TO RUN A NAME BAC. WATS WRONG MR CHARLIE? THROWIN ALL THOSE "NIGGERS" AROUND :lol: LAME ASS CRACCER UR TRUE COLORS KEEP SHOWING THRU. HOW AM I GONNA GET U ARRESTED WHEN U AINT ANYWHERE NEAR SWANS UR GAY ASS IS FROM AMSTERDAM CLOG DANCING UP A STORM. N STOP SAYIN COME THRU UR FAKE ASS AINT EVEN GOT A NAME TALKIN that BS. U GAY ASS WHITE BOY LMAO

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 21st, 2010, 5:48 pm

sickntwisted why are you scared to give out your hood name on a website, but are willing to have somebody go to swans hood...

you aint from swans..

u aint from L.A. either

u from the netherlands

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 22nd, 2010, 5:11 am

hahahhaha what big homies??? from 83 the same movie you were trying to make
and why you need a name everybody can take a name off the net thats easy i mean you are that gangster
you may opass thru the set and ask why you still talking nonsense pass thru this is the 13th time come on 3rd pass thru

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 22nd, 2010, 5:27 am

woobanga reposting my shit yeah its true so??? atleats i aint talking bull shit and trhan sayin it aint true

woobanger wrote:
Im not saying that Im willing to die for my gang right now, but once I've got to know them than I will then be probably willing to die for my gang. And Im just saying the monster book, because thats what inspired me to start banging. I already got some guys in the neighborhood who are willing to get down. At the next house party we are going to dress in all blue to show our love and support for the 83 gangsta crips. I dont know if their og will speak to me because Im just a kid, but I know if he did he would see that I have the same personality as monster Kody. Im just saying blood killer now to prepare myself in my mind for the coming war with the bloods, my hated enemies (soon to be I hope). Blood killer 24/7/365 (366 leap year guys)

thats ust to cry about now dont tell me you were lying or jokin then why didnt you repond??? untill niggaz got on my back you had the nerve to attack come on busta be real to yourself fuck everybody else be real to yourself

you got homies from the hood??? what hood man i told these niggaz not to ever give your name online niggaz like woobanger will get you killed on his nonsese

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » January 22nd, 2010, 12:07 pm

sickntwisted wrote:woobanga reposting my shit yeah its true so??? atleats i aint talking bull shit and trhan sayin it aint true

woobanger wrote:
Im not saying that Im willing to die for my gang right now, but once I've got to know them than I will then be probably willing to die for my gang. And Im just saying the monster book, because thats what inspired me to start banging. I already got some guys in the neighborhood who are willing to get down. At the next house party we are going to dress in all blue to show our love and support for the 83 gangsta crips. I dont know if their og will speak to me because Im just a kid, but I know if he did he would see that I have the same personality as monster Kody. Im just saying blood killer now to prepare myself in my mind for the coming war with the bloods, my hated enemies (soon to be I hope). Blood killer 24/7/365 (366 leap year guys)

thats ust to cry about now dont tell me you were lying or jokin then why didnt you repond??? untill niggaz got on my back you had the nerve to attack come on busta be real to yourself fu-- everybody else be real to yourself

you got homies from the hood??? what hood man i told these niggaz not to ever give your name online niggaz like woobanger will get you killed on his nonsese
STOP IT WHITE BOY. USE A WHITE BOY LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING FROM that WEBSITE IS FAKE. DATS Y UR GAY FAKE ASS IS ON DERE STALKIN POST FROM LIKE 3 YEARS AGO. U GAY ASS CRACCA U ALREADY EXPOSED URSELF :lol: I DONT GIVE A FUC ABOUT THOSE GAY ASS POSTS BUT CRACCER TELL EVERY1 Y U LOOKIN UP POST FROM 3 YEARS AGO DATS NOT EVEN FROM DIS SITE LMAO. U AINT FROM AMERICA N U GAY ASS AINT NEVER SEEN A GANG IN UR LIFE WHITEBOY.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » January 22nd, 2010, 12:25 pm

DIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPONSE 2 UR GAY ASS WHITEBOY. LIKE I SAID TELL EVERY1 HOW U LANDED ON D WEBSITE U PULLIN QUOTES FROM U GAY ASS WHITE BOY. I AINT POSTED FOR OVER 2 YEARS SO HOW UR GAY WHITE ASS POST THERE U STUPID ASS CRACCER. SO LETS GET I STRAIGHT U GAY ASS CRACCER: UR WHITE UR FROM AMSTERDAM U SPEND UR TIME LOOKING UP INTERNET GANG SITES CUZ UR WHITE, AND U USE D WORD "NIGGER". I KNO U WHITE BOYS ARE COWARDS N LIKE 2 FUCC SHEEP N KILL UR PARENTS N LISTEN 2 MARILYN MANSON BUT LISTEN U STUPID ASS CRACCER IF UR DUMB ASS HAD READ DEM POST FROM 3 YEARS AGO U WOULD SEE I WAS BULLSHITTIN IN DEM U DUMB CRACCCER. BUT U A DUMB GAY CRACCER FROM D NETHERLANDS SO UR GAY ASS WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. WHEN A PERSON WRITES that THEY WOULD DEFLECT BULLETS with OTHER BULLETS U KNO that NIGGA IS FUCCIN AROUND U DUMB ASS CRACCER. I SWEAR I WISH I COULD CHOKE UR DUMB GAY ASS BUT I KNO U AINT FROM SWANS OR AMFERICA FOR that MATTER SO SHUT UR FAKE GAY ASS UP. GET IT U DUMB CRACCER NO 1 BELIEVES U. UNLESS U GIVE UR HOOD NAME DIS IS D LAST RESPONSE UR GAY WHITE ASS WILL GET FROM ME with UR "NIIGERS". FUCC OUT OF HERE CRACCER :lol:

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 26th, 2010, 6:53 am

i ain't even reading those post their is no excuse for that bs straight up and you can call me whatever you like im not that and you say on that site evryone is fake well you was their too so why aint you fake wait i know you were the only g their right lol and why you think that on this site niggaz are real??? man this the net come on yiou cant even take niggaz serious here relax smoke a blunt

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » February 6th, 2010, 5:13 pm

fuck crackers and wiggers i would shoot and stab a whitey trying to bang a black gang..and i dont bang

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”