WHAT DOES THE FIVE MEAN

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHAT DOES THE FIVE MEAN

Unread post by TRODGERS » July 31st, 2004, 1:12 pm

WHAT DOSE THE FIVE MEAN

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: WHAT DOES THE FIVE MEAH

Unread post by fatlaces » August 1st, 2004, 8:49 am

peace love truth unity freedom, but my question is this: Do the Stones in L.A adhere to the chi town culture? My understanding is that in general they dont. The Stones in LA are pretty much west coast and there is a difference from the ABPSN in chi town, is this true or not or is it a bit more complicated than that?

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 1st, 2004, 9:56 am

the older stone fly the five, come upunder chi-town
I'll give you a hint: l.p.t.f.and j

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 1st, 2004, 7:29 pm

DOES THE 5 IN GENERAL HAVE ANY AFFILITIATION WITH THE “21” LAWS???

I’VE ALWAYS WONDERED BOUT THAT!!!

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » August 1st, 2004, 7:53 pm

love peace truth freedom and justice got one wrong on the last post. heres the correction

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 1st, 2004, 8:04 pm

yes the 21 laws and the 5 point star go hand in cause its part of the vicelords rules and part of thier history to.

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 1st, 2004, 9:59 pm

MY HOMIES: FATLACES AND Y.G. LOONEY
HAVE DONE IT AGAIN
I SAY LOVE
IT COMES FROM BLACKSTONE FRIST

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 4th, 2004, 9:19 pm

YEAH I WONDERED BOUT THAT…SEE WE STARTED THIS POST BOUT THE 21 LAWS, AND NIGGAS, GOT 2 HATIN LIKE CRAZY…IT’S FUNNY HOW IT ALL COMES OUT THEM NIGGAS REALLY DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THEY WAS SPEAKIN ON..AND I KNEW IT…JUST LET IT GO U KNOW….BUT MOST DEF ON THE 21 LAWS, AND ALL YALL…

AND SINCE WE’RE SPEAKING 2 A TRIPLE OG HIMSELF…OG TRODGERS, HOW DO U FEEL BOUT A LOT OF BLOODS IN THE MIDWEST ROLLIN UNDER THE 5???

I MEAN MY TURF DOESN’T CAUZE WE WERE STARTED BY THE POMONA HOMEYS…AND REALLY…WE FULLY CAN’T…OUR TURF REPS’ THE 4X5X6….SO I GUESS WE COULDN’T IF WE WANTED 2…BUT MOST OTHER BLOODS IN THE MIDWEST, AND DIRTY SOUTH DO..

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 5th, 2004, 12:22 pm

TomTom wrote:YEAH I WONDERED BOUT THAT…SEE WE STARTED THIS POST BOUT THE 21 LAWS, AND NIGGAS, GOT 2 HATIN LIKE CRAZY…IT’S FUNNY HOW IT ALL COMES OUT THEM NIGGAS REALLY DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THEY WAS SPEAKIN ON..AND I KNEW IT…JUST LET IT GO U KNOW….BUT MOST DEF ON THE 21 LAWS, AND ALL YALL…

AND SINCE WE’RE SPEAKING 2 A TRIPLE OG HIMSELF…OG TRODGERS, HOW DO U FEEL BOUT A LOT OF BLOODS IN THE MIDWEST ROLLIN UNDER THE 5???

I MEAN MY TURF DOESN’T CAUZE WE WERE STARTED BY THE POMONA HOMEYS…AND REALLY…WE FULLY CAN’T…OUR TURF REPS’ THE 4X5X6….SO I GUESS WE COULDN’T IF WE WANTED 2…BUT MOST OTHER BLOODS IN THE MIDWEST, AND DIRTY SOUTH DO..
IF YOU GOING TO BANG, KNOW WHAT YOUR BANGING FOR IT'S GOT TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE READY TO DIE FRO LOSE YOU LEGS OVER,ECT,ECT
IF THEY FLY THE FIVE AND LIVE IT IT'S A BEA-U-TIY-FUL THANG
KNOW THE REAL HISTORY LIVE BY THE PAPER WORK!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 7th, 2004, 2:15 pm

man dem niggas started that five sh*t only cuz we started rock the 6 after that 8 ball sh*t,folk nation run under the six and people nation run under the 5,so wat eva we do they wanna copy an do the opposite

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 9th, 2004, 2:42 pm

TRODGERS wrote:
TomTom wrote:YEAH I WONDERED BOUT THAT…SEE WE STARTED THIS POST BOUT THE 21 LAWS, AND NIGGAS, GOT 2 HATIN LIKE CRAZY…IT’S FUNNY HOW IT ALL COMES OUT THEM NIGGAS REALLY DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THEY WAS SPEAKIN ON..AND I KNEW IT…JUST LET IT GO U KNOW….BUT MOST DEF ON THE 21 LAWS, AND ALL YALL…

IF YOU GOING TO BANG, KNOW WHAT YOUR BANGING FOR IT'S GOT TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE READY TO DIE FRO LOSE YOU LEGS OVER,ECT,ECT
I FEEL THAT…AND I’M ALL BOUT THAT PAPER YA KNOW…PEACE!!!

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 9th, 2004, 11:56 pm

TomTom wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:

TO BE REAL IF YOU ANI'T BORN IN IT, THEN DON'T START IT'S NOT A GAME! DEATH IS DEATH YOU DON'T COME BACK YOU DON'T START OVER THATS IT YOUR GONE FOREVER

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHAT DOES THE FIVE MEAN

Unread post by looney » August 10th, 2004, 1:24 pm

i feel ya t, but i have a question though why is that white kids who aint been to the ghetto in thier lives all of a sudden wanna be gangstas they think its a big joke but they dont understand its real life not some tv show where special effects on the computer can make you come back from the dead. i started a topic called hood tours a couple a months ago. the idea is get all these kids to get on this bullet proof bus and drive into the heart of south central compton and other bad places in america. and have gang members shoot at the bus but dont worry it will be bulletproof. the point is to scare the crap out of them and make them see what real life is all about. sometimes you gotta go to extremes to save a persons life if it was my daughters i would do the same thing. by the way lets some funding for the bus for hood tours lol holla at ya later damu soo woo

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 10th, 2004, 11:10 pm

y.g looney wrote:i feel ya t, but i have a question though why is that white kids who aint been to the ghetto in thier lives all of a sudden wanna be gangstas they think its a big joke but they dont understand its real life not some tv show where special effects on the computer can make you come back from the dead. i started a topic called hood tours a couple a months ago. the idea is get all these kids to get on this bullet proof bus and drive into the heart of south central compton and other bad places in america. and have gang members shoot at the bus but dont worry it will be bulletproof. the point is to scare the crap out of them and make them see what real life is all about. sometimes you gotta go to extremes to save a persons life if it was my daughters i would do the same thing. by the way lets some funding for the bus for hood tours lol holla at ya later damu soo woo
T.V. AND MOVIES
THIER BOARD, NOTHING ELES TO DO GET HIGH AND ACT OUT THE PARTS THEY SEE ON TV. WHEN YOU'ER HIGH YOU LIVE WHAT RAPS TELL YOU-WERE ARE THE PARENTS, THE FATHERS, THE REAL ROLL MODELS
ITS TOO PEACEFUL IN THE BRUBS

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 11th, 2004, 8:41 am

TRODGERS wrote:
TomTom wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:

TO BE REAL IF YOU ANI'T BORN IN IT, THEN DON'T START IT'S NOT A GAME! DEATH IS DEATH YOU DON'T COME BACK YOU DON'T START OVER THATS IT YOUR GONE FOREVER
most def..but also it's like this...Man alot of my older family members were VL's so i've seen them ever since i was like 6,7....i lived in a crip area as a youngsta, and me and my brotha would get jumped all the time...all on accord 2 my older peeps...i moved 2 a blood neigborhood when i was 11, and that's been all i peeped..RED...at the time TRODGERS, i really didn't no sh** but what my brotha, and uncles told me ya heard me...i couldn't understand why i was 11, and everytime i'd go back 2 my old neighborhood on the EAST, big, older crips, in there teens would confront us and basically make life hell for us..when i went back 2 my old area and lived with a family memeber, i remember going 2 this elemntary school in the middle of crip'hood, and there was like 6, 7 of us that had BLOOD, or PEOPLE ties, so the crips would be waiting...i swear as soon as the bell let out we had 2 make it from NE13th to NE16th...in one piece...i hated it man..i hated them EASTSIDER rip niggas...SH** WAS STRESSFUL

they've killed like 5, 6 bloods from the North-Side alone...So No i dont proclaim 2 be some active banger, but OG TRodgers, unfortunately i've done time for ingorance, that i wont get into...I ACTUALLY HATE ALL THIS BANGING S****...HOWEVER I'M INTRIUGED ON HOW GANGS, ARE JUST SOOOOO HUGE...BUT MOST DEF MAN...1-LUV..PEACE!!!

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 17th, 2004, 7:07 pm

damn..i knew the anser to this question but its already been answered

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 17th, 2004, 10:17 pm

dopekid127 wrote:damn..i knew the anser to this question but its already been answered
AHH! HOMIE I WAS BORN IN CHI
I MIGHT POST SOME QUESTIONS SOON

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 18th, 2004, 9:32 am

Five things
Love
Blood
Honor
Loyalty
Respect
Kings philosophy on the 5pt star and Crown
I dont believe in the 8Ball crap
Its all Bs

No Diss

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 10:15 am

dope dope..cant wait for the answers

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 10:15 am

mah fault..i mean questions

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 18th, 2004, 6:56 pm

Casper wrote:Five things
Love
Blood
Honor
Loyalty
Respect
Kings philosophy on the 5pt star and Crown
I dont believe in the 8Ball crap
Its all Bs

No Diss
PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT, WHAT IS 8BALL ?

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 9:04 pm

supposed to be the GD and Crip alliance...the pitchfork and c together to make an 8...or could be something else.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 19th, 2004, 6:45 am

NAW U ON POINT WITH THE 8 BALL ALLIANCE...ANOTHER UNHOLY ALLIANCE I SHOULD SAY..

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 19th, 2004, 10:41 am

dopekid127 wrote:supposed to be the GD and Crip alliance...the pitchfork and c together to make an 8...or could be something else.
The alliance followed in Missouri and down southern states making crips Folk

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 19th, 2004, 10:42 am

dopekid127 wrote:supposed to be the GD and Crip alliance...the pitchfork and c together to make an 8...or could be something else.
THANK YOU SIR, KEEP ME ON MY TOES
IVE BEEN AROUND NEVER SEEN IT

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 19th, 2004, 10:45 am

Casper wrote:
The alliance followed in Missouri and down southern states making crips Folk
THANK YOU SIR, I HAVEN'T BEEN DOWN SOUTH
THESE KIDS TODAY
8BALL HUH
NO DISRESPECT

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 19th, 2004, 10:48 am

TomTom wrote:NAW U ON POINT WITH THE 8 BALL ALLIANCE...ANOTHER UNHOLY ALLIANCE I SHOULD SAY..
TOM TOM BE NICE

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 19th, 2004, 10:58 am

that dont roc in ny nomore

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 20th, 2004, 12:44 am

Q wrote:that dont roc in ny nomore
I'LL BE IN N.Y. IN 9-18-04 FOR THE FIVE POINT SUMMINT EVENT IN HARLEM

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 21st, 2004, 9:26 am

TRODGERS wrote:
what is that?

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 21st, 2004, 12:53 pm

Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
what is that?
BOTTOM LINE IT'S ABOUT GANGS, WHAT I'VE DONE AND DIDN'T DO
PUTS SOME FACTS TO THE HISTROY

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » August 22nd, 2004, 4:29 am

*deepsky* wrote:man dem niggas started that five sh*t only because we started rock the 6 after that 8 ball sh*t,folk nation run under the six and people nation run under the 5,so wat eva we do they wanna copy an do the opposite
Damn CUZZ we just found out your not from COMPTON or anywhere close to the WEST COAST. Must I say it again "WE DON'T ROCC NO SIX-STAR ON THE WEST COAST. So put your real location on the site cause your not from COMPTON.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”