WHAT DOES THE FIVE MEAN

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHAT DOES THE FIVE MEAN

Unread post by Q » August 22nd, 2004, 11:18 am

lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 22nd, 2004, 11:19 am

TRODGERS wrote:
Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
Q wrote:that dont roc in ny nomore
I'LL BE IN N.Y. IN 9-18-04 FOR THE FIVE POINT SUMMINT EVENT IN HARLEM
what is that?
BOTTOM LINE IT'S ABOUT GANGS, WHAT I'VE DONE AND DIDN'T DO
PUTS SOME FACTS TO THE HISTROY

that ish gon b packed with bloods lol

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 22nd, 2004, 3:14 pm

Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
what is that?

MAYBE SO,
HOWEVER I'M AT PEACE WITH MYSELF AND I FORGIVE EVERYBODY.
MY EVENTS ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ABOUT GANGS. RED, BLUE YOUNG, OLD MALE, FEMALE, BLACK, WHITE WHATEVER! I LOVE REAL BANGERS AND WITH THAT THIER IS A COMMONY GROUND. WE ALL LIVE THE SAME LIFE AND DO THE SAME THING REGARDLESS OF YOUR BELIFES PEOPLE, FOLKS, BLOODS, CUZZ
NOW PEEP GAME IF YOU WANT TO COME I 'LL HAVE YOU SEAT W/ME ON THE STAGE. THIER WILL BE ABOUT (3) GROUPS COVRING THIS EVENT TO KEEP IT PEACFULL

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 23rd, 2004, 8:55 am

Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
what is that?

maybe... last time T. Rodger came to NY. Alot of ni99az didnt know. I didnt even know but I work close by to where he was speaking at. And I seen a blood walking down the street so I was like yo whats poppin? he was like "yo t. rodger in that building right there i'm going to see him." I was like "word". So I hollaed at one of my homies who was close by. He hollaed at his homie, who then hollaed his homies. Plus while going back to harlem we was meeting bloods along the way.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 23rd, 2004, 3:39 pm

SO ALL DIS FIVE POINT STAR STUFF WHICH COMES FROM PEOPLE IN THE CHI WHAT DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH BLOOD AND PIRU SETS AINT BLACK P STONE IT'S OWN stuff?

AND YO DID YALL HEAR ABOUT THE VICELORD AND CRIP ALLIANCE IN CHICAGO YEARS AGO?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 23rd, 2004, 3:52 pm

DOES THAT MEAN ALL BLOODS, PIRU SETS WILL RUN UNDER THE FIN AS PEOPLES ALONG WITH BLACK P STONE OF THE CITY?

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD CROWN LOOK LIKE DOES IT RESEMBLE THE ALMIGHTTY LATIN KING NATION CROWN?

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » August 23rd, 2004, 5:08 pm

whoa homie lets get facts straight I believe the five your talking about are the five principles....love peace truth justice and freedom. Those are principles to live your life by, in the end those are general truths for anyone to live their life by, really has nothing to do with bangin persay

your probably an "out of towner" like me so I know what your talking about when you say riding "under the five". It doesn't matter what state your from cause this is what happened some idoits merged Blood and 50% vicelord 49% abpsnation and a sprinkle of Latin king to create some hybrid crap that resembles somthing that could've come out the southside of chicago and claim its the real deal.

Bloods dont ride under a crown or star or pyramid or 21 laws. you asked the question so unfortunately youll probably get ripped by the L.A Dawgs...lol but hopefully youll understand two gang cultures got mixed that should'nt have

Thats why I have no love for the ubn they helped perpertrate alot of that nonsense down here in Houston....

TRODGERS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TRODGERS » August 23rd, 2004, 5:11 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
Q wrote:
TRODGERS wrote:
what is that?

maybe... last time T. Rodger came to NY. Alot of guys didnt know. I didnt even know but I work close by to where he was speaking at. And I seen a blood walking down the street so I was like yo whats poppin? he was like "yo t. rodger in that building right there i'm going to see him." I was like "word". So I hollaed at one of my homies who was close by. He hollaed at his homie, who then hollaed his homies. Plus while going back to harlem we was meeting bloods along the way.
I HOPE IT WAS ALL GOOD/PEACEFUL

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » August 24th, 2004, 4:21 pm

YEP AN OUTTA TOWNER I THINK I WAS IN ST LOUIS AND SEEN SOME ISH LIKE THAT AND IN CHICAGO HOOD IN THE FORUMS A MICHIGAN BLLOD WHO CLAIMS HIS SET IS CALLED THE RANDINO FAMILY BLOODS ROLL FIN.

IM FROM MILWAUKEE, WISC NOT TOO FAR FROM CHICAGO NIGGAZ THINK CRIPS IS FOLKS AND ARE COUSINS AND BLOODS IS PEOPLES AND FAMILY WITH VICELORDS.

I HAD A BOOK IF I CAN FIND IT THERE WAS SOME CRIP GRAFFITI DISSING FOLKS THOWING DOWN THE PICTHFORK I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS ON THE WEST COAST OR SOMWEHERE DOWN SOUTH THE BOOK HAD PLENTY OF GANG GRAFITI IN IT.

ILL TRY AND FIND THE NAME.

ANOTHER THING MERGING OF GANGS IS WEIRD LIKE 8BALL IF THE CRIPS RIDIMG FOLK THEY MIGHT AS WELL BECOME 100% FOLK AND DROP CUZZ SAME THING WITH B DAWGS THAT VIDEO MACK 10 WAS IN HE WORE HIS stuff TO THE RIGHT AND OUT THE BLUE A NIGGA WAS LIKE HE FLOSS FLAGGING HE POSE TO KEEP IT LEFT LOL

BUT NEWAY IM OUT

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 25th, 2004, 9:05 am

TRODGERS wrote:
MAN U EVER COMING 2 THE SOUTH, OR MIDWEST??..ME AND SOME CATS WOULD TRAVEL A LIL 2 GO 2 ONE OF THE SUMMITS...I'D LUV 2 HERE ONE OF THE REAL G'S SPEAK ON SOME REALISM..PLUS THOSE LIL ROCK NIGGAS NEED 2 HERE THAT SH$$ MAN..

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 25th, 2004, 7:17 pm

100 wrote:YEP AN OUTTA TOWNER I THINK I WAS IN ST LOUIS AND SEEN SOME ISH LIKE THAT AND IN CHICAGO HOOD IN THE FORUMS A MICHIGAN BLLOD WHO CLAIMS HIS SET IS CALLED THE RANDINO FAMILY BLOODS ROLL FIN.

IM FROM MILWAUKEE, WISC NOT TOO FAR FROM CHICAGO NIGGAZ THINK CRIPS IS FOLKS AND ARE COUSINS AND BLOODS IS PEOPLES AND FAMILY WITH VICELORDS.

I HAD A BOOK IF I CAN FIND IT THERE WAS SOME CRIP GRAFFITI DISSING FOLKS THOWING DOWN THE PICTHFORK I CAN'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS ON THE WEST COAST OR SOMWEHERE DOWN SOUTH THE BOOK HAD PLENTY OF GANG GRAFITI IN IT.

ILL TRY AND FIND THE NAME.

ANOTHER THING MERGING OF GANGS IS WEIRD LIKE 8BALL IF THE CRIPS RIDIMG FOLK THEY MIGHT AS WELL BECOME 100% FOLK AND DROP CUZZ SAME THING WITH B DAWGS THAT VIDEO MACK 10 WAS IN HE WORE HIS stuff TO THE RIGHT AND OUT THE BLUE A NIGGA WAS LIKE HE FLOSS FLAGGING HE POSE TO KEEP IT LEFT LOL

BUT NEWAY IM OUT
Michigan Blood aint shit
He said hes a Blood when he dont know shit reppin People
Shit man,thats BS

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » October 26th, 2004, 3:19 pm

^Michigan Blood claims a gang in my city that dont exsist!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 12:03 pm

Casper wrote:Five things
Love
Blood
Honor
Loyalty
Respect
Kings philosophy on the 5pt star and Crown
I dont believe in the 8Ball crap
Its all Bs

No Diss

Casper now I know for a fact you aint no King.The star is universal to all people and has the same meaning (L,P,T,F,J) but the Latin Kings 5 point crown has a diffrent meaning then the star(L,H,O,S,R).

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 12:08 pm

the 5 pointed crown for the Latin Kings is Love,Honor,Obedience,sacrifice,rightchousness,as it states in the Latin Kings manifesto.The 5 point star has the same meaning in all people Nations(love,peace,truth,freedom,justice).

side note:NYC/east coast Latin Kings have changed thier literatire from the original chicago version,and for this reason alot of mid western Latin Kings dislike east coast LKs.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 12:14 pm

fatlaces wrote:whoa homie lets get facts straight I believe the five your talking about are the five principles....love peace truth justice and freedom. Those are principles to live your life by, in the end those are general truths for anyone to live their life by, really has nothing to do with bangin persay
those are the 5 points of the 5 pointed star used by all people Nations.So yes,it has alot to do with bangin.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”