White Guy Claim Crip Gang then turns White power Skinhead

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: White Guy Claim Crip Gang then turns White power Skinhead

Unread post by youngspade » July 19th, 2009, 8:22 pm

perongregory wrote:Hey spade u better watch out, this nigga a locd out asian crip bangin that LocTownCrip out of Stockton, he be robbin niggas because they bustas, and Asians is real crippin

Oh shit another forum VETERAN, hense 2004!!!!

and

im this WORRIED.

NOT.

LOOL @ DOT message!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 19th, 2009, 8:47 pm

just to let yall know, the stockton asians aint the only ones imitating crippin, theres asians in oakland, palo alto, san jose, milpitas, other parts of sacramento, and a sh!tload of other places who tryna imitate, they actually think they real with it, never been to l.a., dont know no real bangers, just some muthafuckin imitators, lil fakers like a muhfucka haha, if they go to the county jails they try to have their own little crip card goin, but when they hit Y.A. or the prisons, they drop all that stuff and stay strictly asian ahhahah

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » July 20th, 2009, 1:33 am

Xx209xXcrip wrote:the truth is mojority of crip now days are asian. the biggiest asian gang in the united sate is crip ABZ satands for Asian BoyZ
THIS IS DUMBEST SHIT I READ THIS WEEK ON HERE ....YOU ARE A DUMB ASS FOR THIS ONE ....RAYMOND WASHINGTON AND TOOKIE ARE ROLLING IN THERE GRAVES AT THIS BS COMMENT !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » July 20th, 2009, 1:44 am

HOW MANY BLACKS AROUND AMERICA IS COPYING ASIAN GANGS .....??????

ANY BLACK OFF BRAND ...ABZ ?????

NOPE !!!!!!!!!...

IT JUST SOUNDS STUPID ......ASIAN CRIPS ....ASIAN BLOODS .....ASIAN SURENO .......ASIAN NORTENO .........LOL

WHAT HAPPEN TO REAL ASIAN GANGS !?!?!?!

WHAT HAPPEN TO RACIAL PRIDE IN GANGS ON HOW THEY REALLY STARTED BACK THEN ....POPULAR REPUTATION FAD SHIT IS GAY PIGGYBACK FOR A REP AND CLAIM

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » July 20th, 2009, 1:48 am

THE POLYS .....THE TONGANS ARE THE ONLY ONES I EVER HEARD THAT CLAIMED CRIPS AND CONSIDERED REAL !! BY REAL ORIGINAL CRIPS !!

IF IT AINT FROM L.A. AND RECOGNIZED BY THAT NRIGHBORHOOD ....IT AINT OFFICIAL

FUCK THAT NEW WAVE UNITED NATIONS BS THATS GOING AROUND

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 20th, 2009, 2:09 am

Myself wrote:THE POLYS .....THE TONGANS ARE THE ONLY ONES I EVER HEARD THAT CLAIMED CRIPS AND CONSIDERED REAL !! BY REAL ORIGINAL CRIPS !!

IF IT AINT FROM L.A. AND RECOGNIZED BY THAT NRIGHBORHOOD ....IT AINT OFFICIAL

fu-- THAT NEW WAVE UNITED NATIONS[/b] BS THATS GOING AROUND

LOL

CLASSIC

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » July 20th, 2009, 9:01 am

Xx209xXcrip wrote:
perongregory wrote:Lol nigga u live in stockton come to the birthplace of the bs and cs and see what asian robbin what...besides yall niggas only known for robbin your fob ass folks in home invasions.
why dont your dumbass come to stockton see whos the real crip gang
AYE 209 WHY DON'T SEND YO GIRL OVA HERE TO SLURP ON MY NOODLES. OR U CAN CUM HERE AND GET YO NOODLES BLOWN OUT UR HEAD :) SLANTED EYED BASTARD LAWL. AND I AINT RASCIST CUZ I GOT ASIAN HOMECOYS BUT HURRY UP AND BUY! HAHAAAAAA :twisted:

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » July 22nd, 2009, 2:40 am

It's 2009. I don't think the real C n B worrying about some Asian crips, white crips, crips in Europe, Crips in Asia or Crips in Africa. Crip and Blood is just a name. What all have in common are: evil, bad, criminals, outlaws, gangstas and thugs ... Different places, different faces, different situation BUT same outcome ... Prison or Death.

I notice people dissing each other hoods, states, countries etc. etc. etc. But I bet when you in that place, you be like every other people in that place ... See no evil, Hear no evil, and Speak no evil. Let's be real, who's gonna be dumb enough to go up to some Crips or Bloods in Europe ... wait that's too far ... how about New York and say ... You fake ... You not from L.A.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me ... try that and see if you walk out Alive.

P.S. Not picking side. Just stating my 3-cent.

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Manaic » July 22nd, 2009, 1:05 pm

61deuce wrote:It's 2009. I don't think the real C n B worrying about some Asian crips, white crips, crips in Europe, Crips in Asia or Crips in Africa. Crip and Blood is just a name. What all have in common are: evil, bad, criminals, outlaws, gangstas and thugs ... Different places, different faces, different situation BUT same outcome ... Prison or Death.

I notice people dissing each other hoods, states, countries etc. etc. etc. But I bet when you in that place, you be like every other people in that place ... See no evil, Hear no evil, and Speak no evil. Let's be real, who's gonna be dumb enough to go up to some Crips or Bloods in Europe ... wait that's too far ... how about New York and say ... You fake ... You not from L.A.

I ALREADY DID HOMIE, I WAZ IN the SOUTH BRONX WITH MY WIFE AND I TOLD SOME BLOODS FROM SEX MONEY AND MURDER THAT THEY ARE FAKE. THEY WERE PUSSIES, PLUS I HAD GRIP OF LATIN KINGS WITH ME

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » July 23rd, 2009, 1:34 am

Manaic wrote:
61deuce wrote:It's 2009. I don't think the real C n B worrying about some Asian crips, white crips, crips in Europe, Crips in Asia or Crips in Africa. Crip and Blood is just a name. What all have in common are: evil, bad, criminals, outlaws, gangstas and thugs ... Different places, different faces, different situation BUT same outcome ... Prison or Death.

I ALREADY DID HOMIE, I WAZ IN the SOUTH BRONX WITH MY WIFE AND I TOLD SOME BLOODS FROM SEX MONEY AND MURDER THAT THEY ARE FAKE. THEY WERE PUSSIES, PLUS I HAD GRIP OF LATIN KINGS WITH ME
Maybe your group of Latin Kings scare them LoL.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 23rd, 2009, 10:45 am

Didn't the white crip from UT on gangland have his eye lids tattooed?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 1st, 2009, 8:44 am

pistolslanga wrote: actually the black crips in LBC really do their own thing, they dont really affiliate with ABZ or any of the other off-shoot asian crip's, like they dont exist to them lol, the cambodian TRG says their crip killers in LBC but have never killed any crips, and when they come across insanes/20s they act cool around them, and 20s/insanes barely have a relationship with the samoans, the 20s/insanes just do their own thing as the main crip gangs in LBC...
Actually ABxZ and Ice Cold Gadorade Insect Insane dont get along at all. Though it don't really get to stabbings and shootings, but if ICG see an ABZ or vise versa and someone wanna bark someone gonna get lumped up.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 12th, 2009, 10:25 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Didn't the white crip from UT on gangland have his eye lids tattooed?
YEAH ON HIS EYE LIDS ......AND WHEN HE LEFT CRIPS ....AND JOINED THE ......NAZI SKINHEADS HE CHANGED THAT SHIT TO ......TRIP LOVE !!..., LOL

THIS NEW WAVE SHIT IS CORNY !!!.....ON THE EASTCOAST BLOOD AND CRIP IS A FAD AND 15 YEAR TREND LIKE FITTED HATS OR SNEAKERS ....LIL KIDS TO NO LIFE ASS GROWN MEN ARE JOINING THE FAD , TO MYSPACE BANGIN AND MAKING L.A. TOURIST TRIPS...CORNY

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”