Atlantic Drive Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Atlantic Drive crip

Unread post by whitekid » August 7th, 2003, 10:54 pm

is this set active? and who are there main rivals? this set hasnt been discussed Im wondering if they are still deep?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Atlantic Drive crip

Unread post by bgcasper » August 7th, 2003, 11:17 pm

southside atlantic drive is active and they part of our big organisation ,southside and atlantic are so close to each other that for some people they see them as part of us ...but they are on the other side of the east side ,they control from alondra north ,greenleaf south,and share castlegate with kelly park as their west ,they east is los angeles river and you can find some of their tiny there ,they dont control rancho dominguez mobile home its home of cv tiny gangsta so atlantic av ll be their east there from the frwy to alondra .they share all our enemies and have been in war like us with santana and palmer blocc for years of course they hate all rus and were active allies in our war with the mob ...and if have to do a rest in peace list i would put southside and atlantic together cause most of them died for the same cause and in the same conflict repin the dirty south compton ...

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 7th, 2003, 11:20 pm

ok thanks casper

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 8th, 2003, 2:24 am

A CASPER THIS J.B. I THOUGHT THAT ATLANTIC DRIVE USE TO BE CLOSE WITH THE SMELLIES... OH MY BAD THE KELLY PARKS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 8th, 2003, 9:53 am

we all very close to each others but basicaly its n\h kelly park and s\s atlantic drive ,we all down with each other its just few small beefs nowadays the lollypops hoo lobs lame hooks... oh my bad the lueders holly lime hood aint a menace no more so our infants are kind of bored and they start that inside set trip

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

A.D.C.C ( Atlantic Drive Compton Crip )

Unread post by Dsmooth » May 2nd, 2004, 1:41 pm

I see everybody talkin bout compton and they bring up all these hoods but never bring up the ADCC are they still around or what?

are they even active

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: A.D.C.C ( Atlantic Drive Compton Crip )

Unread post by Fre$h » May 4th, 2004, 8:06 pm

Do a search. They've been covered many times.

Unread post by Guest » May 8th, 2004, 11:36 am

THE ADCC THEY FALL OFF THEY ABOUT 20 DEEP AT THE MOST N THAT AINT EVEN N THEY HOOD THEY BE OUT OF STATE SHIT LIKE THAT IT'S ONLY ABOUT 12 N THEY HOOD THEY REALLY HANG OUT N THEY HANG OUT N WARD LANE HOOD SO U WILL SEE 1 OF THEM EVERY BLACK MOON THE SOUTH SIDE COMPTON LIKE THEM NIGGAS DADDYS

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 8th, 2004, 2:42 pm

yea

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 9th, 2004, 11:44 am

lolololol THE DRIVE IS ACTIVE AND THEIR CRIPELETTES DID RIDE ON YOUR HOMIES LOLOL YOU MUST BE TOO BUZY WATCHIN THE GAME LATEST VIDEOS CAUSE THE DRIVE RIDE ....
ATLANTIC DRIVE IS NOT A BIG BUT BELIEVE ME THEY ARE MORE THAN 20 CUZZH AND THEY ARE WAY MORE ACTIVE THAN THE PALMERS YOUR NEPHEWS ....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 13th, 2004, 2:26 am

bgCASPER wrote:lolololol THE DRIVE IS ACTIVE AND THEIR CRIPELETTES DID RIDE ON YOUR HOMIES LOLOL YOU MUST BE TOO BUZY WATCHIN THE GAME LATEST VIDEOS CAUSE THE DRIVE RIDE ....
ATLANTIC DRIVE IS NOT A BIG BUT BELIEVE ME THEY ARE MORE THAN 20 CUZZH AND THEY ARE WAY MORE ACTIVE THAN THE PALMERS YOUR NEPHEWS ....
YOU A FOOL CASPER LOL. YEAH THEY AIN'T REALLY DEEP THEY ARE MORE DEEP THAN THEM WARD LANES. MATTER FACT HOLLY HOOD WAS RIDE ON THE FOOLS ON CINCO DE MAYO (WARD LANES).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 13th, 2004, 6:16 am

FOR REAL ????WHY YALL RIDE ON THOSE PEACEFULL NIGGAZ THEY DONT BANG THEY WEAR RED AND BLUE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 14th, 2004, 1:11 am

stuff WENT DOWN LAST WEDNESDAY NO LIE ME AND MY POPS WAS ON PANNES WHEN IT HAPPEN.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”