Madd Ronald from 20s Bloods

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Madd Ronald from 20s Bloods

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 11th, 2013, 6:39 am

Harlem’s don’t claim Tray and they aint NeighborHoods

So they 430 Coast is very real … ask The Harlem’s.

and East Side politics - - don’t fall in line with West Side politics

one of the oldest still standing alliances “Gangsters Moving ~ Coast II Coast” is a perfect example

made up of 42G’s, 43G’s, and ECC

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 11th, 2013, 7:16 am

some of their youngsters are even tattooing 430 Coast

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » June 18th, 2013, 7:43 pm

The west side politics don't make sense the 113 Blocc's, Menlo gangstas, Budlong gangstas and hard time hustla clearly go against west side politics......its actually more trays on the east side 43,53 AGC, and 73.......Harlem's were always smart enough to build alliances with Crips that are suppose to be enemies to the o car.......And there are Harlem's that bang 3's and those who bang o's but Harlem is before both numbers period........This is why they never crossed out the H like the rest of the o's and why the other o's always looked at them funny to a degree......The 430 thing is real just like 30's to the 100's.......Harlem's have other alliances too that are slept on that are just as crazy.........Even more crazy is how they been getting away with it for decades.......

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne

Unread post by L Grindin » June 19th, 2013, 7:47 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Harlem's were always smart enough to build alliances with Crips that are suppose to be enemies to the o car.......And there are Harlem's that bang 3's and those who bang o's but Harlem is before both numbers period........This is why they never crossed out the H like the rest of the o's .......Harlem's have other alliances too that are slept on that are just as crazy.........Even more crazy is how they been getting away with it for decades.......
Indeed. I grew up with a lot of Hoovers, and even though they'd always say "nap" this, "nap" that, there were some Harlem's who would come around and hang out, and got along with everyone. The Harlem's that came around were always about "Harlem," before anything else. When someone I know from Hoover got life, where one of his co-defendants was from Harlem, an LAPD gang "expert" talked about having confirmed there being an alliance between Hoovers and Harlem's.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » June 21st, 2013, 1:43 pm

Triple H

Hoover Halldale Harlem

L Grindin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Hawthorne

Unread post by L Grindin » June 21st, 2013, 2:36 pm

dubts wrote:Triple H

Hoover Halldale Harlem
Yep, that's exactly what he said!

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » July 7th, 2013, 11:13 am

The Harlem's are the strongest Crip set on the west side with all these alliances

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » August 21st, 2013, 5:43 pm

Check out my interview with Mack Drama tonight @ 6:00 pacific time/9:00 eastern time Promotion for the Code Red: Miseducation of the Bloods part 2 DVD, that I am featured in.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/royalthiev ... mack-drama
BLOGTALKRADIO.COM

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 24th, 2013, 6:54 am

MaddRonald wrote:Check out my interview with Mack Drama tonight @ 6:00 pacific time/9:00 eastern time Promotion for the Code Red: Miseducation of the Bloods part 2 DVD, that I am featured in.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/royalthiev ... mack-drama
BLOGTALKRADIO.COM
I know everybody fascinated with you in your hood life but you should us better then that. You have a job and your about to get your degree I last heard you showed us how to be a man.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 26th, 2013, 9:11 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Harlem’s don’t claim Tray and they aint NeighborHoods

So they 430 Coast is very real … ask The Harlem’s.

and East Side politics - - don’t fall in line with West Side politics

one of the oldest still standing alliances “Gangsters Moving ~ Coast II Coast” is a perfect example

made up of 42G’s, 43G’s, and ECC

Question: Last I heard, Harlem got a lil close w/ the Hoovers when the 1st set trip w/ the 40's happened. Then when that set trip abated, Harlem & Hoover wasn't as close I heard b/c of the 40 vs Hoover strife. Is Harlem & Hoover set tripping now or is it a 'its whatever w/ those cats' kinda thing?

Has ETG & Harlem had a major set trip? I read Monsta's book & they use 2 hang. Then that incident happened when somebody from ETG was murdered & they thought a H30 was responsible. Did that lead 2 a set trip? Is ETG & Harlem cool now or do they dislike each other? Im thinking w/ the 430 ECC movement, ETG don't trip on those gangs so it should be all good between ETG & H30. What say ye?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 5:24 pm

MADD RONALD: Do the younger 20's nowadays wear the blue Tampa Bay Rays hat 2 represent the NHB's? It has TB on the front. I was thinking the 20's would use that 4 Twenty Bloods. And since color lines have been crossed in the gang world from what I've heard (60's wearing a lot of read & etc.), in most cases the only thing that matters is what team is on your hat.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 5:29 pm

^^^ Is the cease fire w/ the 20's & 30's still holding?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2013, 8:54 pm

[quote="TarHeelRED"][color=#FF0000]MADD RONALD: Do the younger 20's nowadays wear the blue Tampa Bay Rays hat 2 represent the NHB's? It has TB on the front. I was thinking the 20's would use that 4 Twenty Bloods. And since color lines have been crossed in the gang world from what I've heard (60's wearing a lot of read & etc.), in most cases the only thing that matters is what team is on your hat.[/color][/quote] funny the hat u just described is the goonies sscc tg hat tb for tnb a d hi crew most of em was in

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 7th, 2013, 4:31 pm

my young homies wear the red Texas hat with the "T" on it.
I personally don't believe in being so gullable that I would allow a team logo that gives less than a fuck about what is going on in my hood to be something that would represent my hood.

The only sett that I have ever seen that went beyond that was the 60's when they use to use the NH logo like the Yankees use NY.
They were smart because they owned their logo.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 7th, 2013, 9:37 pm

[quote="MaddRonald"]my young homies wear the red Texas hat with the "T" on it.
I personally don't believe in being so gullable that I would allow a team logo that gives less than a fuck about what is going on in my hood to be something that would represent my hood.

The only sett that I have ever seen that went beyond that was the 60's when they use to use the NH logo like the Yankees use NY.
They were smart because they owned their logo.[/quote]very true thats the first step to autosuffiency at least own and produce what you consume thats a wiz move

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 8th, 2013, 7:03 pm

MaddRonald wrote: The only sett that I have ever seen that went beyond that was the 60's when they use to use the NH logo like the Yankees use NY.

I've seen the 'NH' logo that's similiar 2 the Yankees NY. I know Lil Wayne also derived his Young Money logo from the Yankees logo, specifically the 'Y', supplemented w/ the M.

I wonder 'who' from the 60's lays claim 2 owning the logo? I can't imagine the Yankees knowingly sanctioning a logo which could easily fall under copyright infringement be used 2 identify a gang. They'd have that person in court 4 litigation last year.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 8th, 2013, 9:23 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
MaddRonald wrote: The only sett that I have ever seen that went beyond that was the 60's when they use to use the NH logo like the Yankees use NY.

I've seen the 'NH' logo that's similiar 2 the Yankees NY. I know Lil Wayne also derived his Young Money logo from the Yankees logo, specifically the 'Y', supplemented w/ the M.

I wonder 'who' from the 60's lays claim 2 owning the logo? I can't imagine the Yankees knowingly sanctioning a logo which could easily fall under copyright infringement be used 2 identify a gang. They'd have that person in court 4 litigation last year.
I don't think that is copyright infringement because those are simply letters from the alphabet that are crossed over on to one another also I think that is a trademark and not a logo. I am thinking about creating a trademark of my own.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 11th, 2013, 5:58 pm

We are working on my documentary
I am shooting and handling production and directing the documentary.
Red Rum APG just came on board to help with the music.
There is gonna be a soundtrack and a music video along with the documentary.
We need some original beats so anybody that has any beats that wants to contribute to my project hit my inbox (the beats have to be original).

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”