FRUIT TOWN Pirus of Compton

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

FRUIT TOWN Pirus of Compton

Unread postby nemesi » August 14th, 2003, 1:49 am

Since the Fruit Town Pirus lost ground, what are their boundaries nowadays?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: FRUIT TOWN

Unread postby bgcasper » August 14th, 2003, 5:19 am

their hood is full of surenos if i folow the alonso map paulsen av would be their west , wayside st their north from paulsen to willowbrook then in willowbrook it goes down to oris street as their north from willowbrook to alameda ,oak st will be their north from alameda to long beach who is their east their south is rosecranz ... well ok but i wonder if somebody ever heard of a set called oak park compton crips ? anyway the santanas are controlin' some blocks north of the crans but the cv lokotes are running most of the block from willowbrook to acacia i don't see a ru there but for sure after acacia from east piru st to the cranz its their hood but again they share most of their blocks with cv lokotes

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby nemesi » August 14th, 2003, 6:21 am

since I’ve got a “Los Angeles County, Thomas Bros. Maps” under my eyes 24/7, it’s easy to turn the Alonso’s map into a bigger version, trust me. So that, I already had those Fruit Town Pirus boundaries you posted. I just wanted to know what about the nowadays limits with all the mexican settlements. Is it a too complicated thing like those CVTF directions?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » August 14th, 2003, 6:42 am

its hard and i'm not in compton right now i'm in thailand ,the problem with surenos in compton is that they can share a block with some crips or some bloods so its kind of hard to do a proper map but its possible but you have to do it street by street cause in some hood one street is controled by a comptone varrio and another street few blocks is controled by the same varrio but in between its controled by a black gang ,and you have to keep up to date cause things are moving ,and tags in some places are not a good indicator i found cv3 tags in south central you can see grape st or 60's everywere in l.a don't mean they hang there you have to know gangmember they will tell you whats goin on ...

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby nemesi » August 16th, 2003, 7:35 am

If south of Oris is CVTF territory, north of Oris till Wayside between Paulsen (W) and Willowbrook (E) is still Fruit Town?
And about the east side of Willowbrook?
I know the CVTF ought be around the blocks north of Rosecrans, west of Long Beach too.
Am I right?
I know… I know… it’s hard to explain as usual… Don’t get excited, please… LOL-LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » August 16th, 2003, 9:08 am

yes fruit town have blocks in those area but they share those blocks with lokotes and south of oris is like a war zone cause tortilla hold a lil block there and maybe now its all lokotes cause when i left compton it was hard for them tortilleros their block on west willowbrook had hard time dealing with fruit town lokotes and largo at the same time i don't know whats up right now ...may be lokotes are claiming those blocks but i know that some hard tortilleros are living there ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » August 16th, 2003, 9:11 am

who told you that they have a varrio west of long beach and rosecrans ? i'm curious ,tell where you got this info from?than i have something to tell you ...

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby nemesi » August 16th, 2003, 10:42 am

One or two years ago a friend of mine E-Mailed me an article that came from a Switzerland newspaper that talked 'bout Compton.
You could read the CVTF had a varrio north of Rosecrans, west of Long Beach.
What you have to tell me?
Man, I guess the next days I will send you the CPT map I'm doing ; it's all about your great tips!! LOL-LOL
Yeah, but it also seems like you don't reply to my e-mails, so... LOL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » August 18th, 2003, 2:18 am

TO RESPOND TO CASPER. RIGHT NOW THE FRUIT ARE AT WAR WITH THE LOKOTES. AND THEY ARE TAKIN THEY HOOD BACK AND YOU KNOW THE FRUITS AND US THE NELLAS ARE TIGHT SORT OF LIKE THE M.O.B. AND LPP, SO A LOT OF TIMES WE ARE RIDIN WITH THEM.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » August 18th, 2003, 9:15 am

thanks for the info i didn't know that fruit town were in war with lokotes are you sure ? cause they had enuf work with tortilla flat , but tell us whats up with their east of willowbrook hood ?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » August 19th, 2003, 2:08 am

TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR THE T-FLATS WERE TRYIN TO FUNK WITH THE FRUITS AND US (NELLAS) AND THAT QUICKLY STOP BECAUSE THEY WAS TRYIN TO TAKE ARE TURF AND THE FRUITS TURF. I REMEMBER HEARIN THE DAY BEFORE MY B-DAY IN FEBRUARY LIKE SIX OR SEVEN T-FLATS GOT SMOKED. AND NOW THE WORD IS THAT THE M.O.B./LPP AND T-FLATS ARE DOIN BUSINESS, BUT MY FOLKS FROM THERE AIN'T EVEN ANSWER ME WHEN THAT QUESTION COMES UP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » August 19th, 2003, 6:41 am

Since lpp mob lost one of their number one partners they need to sell their stock and them flateros are a big hood in many citys they have a bigger market and wassup with fruit town west of lb blvd seems paragons cv3 and t flats are holding those blocks .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » August 19th, 2003, 6:44 am

i was wondering what hood they would have taken to yall ? your rosecranz blocks west of gateway plaza seems that old ass BE 13 are trying too no?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”