Early gangs that became Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: Early gangs that became Crips

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Don't get all butt hurt - i never said he laced you on grapes.. and what could he teach me about mexcian varrios, when have you seen me speaking on compton mexicans?? what he did was offer some mexcian gangs for the old gang page..
woopty doo.. its not like i went posting about them or in the streets speaking on them.. half the stuff he say on the net is false anyway.. and the rest of you thought dude was authenic, i bust him out day one... off the muscle folks.

But don't get all upset over this compton fanatic and his shanannakans homie.. its just the internet; it has no bearing on your everyday life. It ain't like we know you, your just a screen name to us homie- and lord knows you have had many of those. But this french compton varrio crip flat 13 cide thai boxing southcide rapper kim kung fu judu lee is a ficticious baby gangsta pretending he from the Hub...

After all these years dude still doesn't know how to quote peoples post and still speaks terrible english.. it must be nice to be a thai boxing champ compton crip groupie from paris france. Maybe he was part of the compton police force before it disbanded because all his info was posted on the compton gang website. Joey Boy r.i.p. and the pirus crossing each other out... he did alot of web surfing or investigative reporting with the compton pd..

He got everybody believing mexican pete was killed in prison over his ethnicity, he had everyone thinking the Tokers and NHC's were tight.. he stayed woofing about Orlando Anderson- all that info came from the net. He's a southside groupie that thinks he had beef with Tupac. Ole big buddha head funny looking marine cut wearing pale fat wanna be low riding in compton azz faggot!

lol

quit taking the net so serious, yall gonna bust a blood vessel homie. Kick back and relax.. and spit some game, if you got some cause this banging stuff is wack homie, its for the birds. Each one teach one; quit hyping up a hood from across the globe because these kids eating that stuff up like popcorn and the results can end up nasty. Save a life don't waste one. I'm out mr. southcide toker 13 crip!

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » May 7th, 2009, 8:54 pm

I SMELL BACON YO. DIS NIGGA IN FRANCE N HE FROM COMPTON. WTF!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 9:10 pm

I SMELL BACON YO. DIS NIGGA IN FRANCE N HE FROM COMPTON?

I don't know- you tell me!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 9:22 pm

what is this your crip jacket and khakis. What you throwing up in front of all those tags while touring the USA?

Is that your yacht? Its looks like a log to me homie.

whats wrong homie, you guys in the front don't know how to throw up your hood and look in the camera at the sametime??

Damn you got a bi azz melon homie. You should have called your self melon head, jug head, waterhead or some stuff. Not Casper- then again, you do look like a friendly azz ghost!

Image[/quote]

You a fool Casper.. arguing over the internet when you know you been flossin' for years. As i said, CUT IT OUT!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » May 7th, 2009, 9:51 pm

lmao!!!

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » May 7th, 2009, 9:53 pm

LOL AW HELL NAW. that NIGGA HAD TWO BURNERS with that PSYCOTIC FACE ON. BUT 13 that SURENO SHYT HOMEBOY U A COMPTON CRIP FROM A SOUTHSIDER??? AW SNAP, :x

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2009, 10:21 pm

[quote="woobanga"]LOL AW HELL NAW. that NIGGA HAD TWO BURNERS with that PSYCOTIC FACE ON. BUT 13 that SURENO SHYT HOMEBOY U A COMPTON CRIP FROM A SOUTHSIDER??? AW SNAP, :x[/quote]cuzz i dint post those pic in here that aint the apropiriate section i posted few of those pics on the french gang section ....Early gangs that became Crips????all yall collectioning pics of my ass like im haunting your bushes ...maaaan what can i say???niggaz collectin shit from a guy that str8 fag shit they sum casper groupie or shiiit soon they gonna blast my draws fo sell on allhood
KEEP LIL HELL ON YOUR ALBUM COVERS AND ACT LIKE U AINT XXX LIL CLOWNZ FAGG ASS CLOWNZ

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 7th, 2009, 11:13 pm

they sum casper groupie or shiiit soon they gonna blast my draws fo sell on allhood

lol

KEEP LIL HELL ON YOUR ALBUM COVERS AND ACT LIKE U AINT XXX LIL CLOWNZ FAGG ASS CLOWNZ

I'll be xxx, Alonso, dubts and whoever else you want me to be. But the question is, who are you?? The carpenter, shark hunter, scuba diver, retired compton pd, thai boxer, french butler, biggie small groupie, orlando anderson wanna be, united states tourist, or kim lee yung chunf foo muthaphuka!?!

lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 8th, 2009, 1:34 am

lol Tupac killa

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » May 8th, 2009, 2:08 am

This topic became off-topic like every other topic in this site

BUT fun to read :D :D

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 8th, 2009, 4:39 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][b]they sum casper groupie or shiiit soon they gonna blast my draws fo sell on allhood [/b]

lol

[b]KEEP LIL HELL ON YOUR ALBUM COVERS AND ACT LIKE U AINT XXX LIL CLOWNZ FAGG ASS CLOWNZ[/b]

I'll be xxx, Alonso, dubts and whoever else you want me to be. But the question is, who are you?? The carpenter, shark hunter, scuba diver, retired compton pd, thai boxer, french butler, biggie small groupie, orlando anderson wanna be, united states tourist, or kim lee yung chunf foo muthaphuka!?!

lol[/quote]OLD ASS GABLIMG SHRIMP YOUR DUSTY ASS JACKSON'S 80'S JOKES HAD ME ROLLIN ....SHIIIT I TAKE U OUT OF MY SHIT LIST
CLASSIK SHIT THERE LOL ...

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 9th, 2009, 3:32 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Image

what is this your crip jacket and khakis. What you throwing up in front of all those tags while touring the USA?

whats wrong homie, you guys in the front don't know how to throw up your hood and look in the camera at the sametime??

Damn you got a bi azz melon homie. You should have called your self melon head, jug head, waterhead or some stuff. Not Casper- then again, you do look like a friendly azz ghost!

You a fool Casper.. arguing over the internet when you know you been flossin' for years. As i said, CUT IT OUT![/quote]

LOL look at that dude in the middle picture with the Cpt hat and sweatshirt throwin up the "W" HAHA Dude must have made that shit himself or bought it off of one of those old ass NWA priority records stores or some shit. HAHA OBG Casper think he foolin niggas like he in Compton knowin he with some scroungy ass african-french dudes chillin in some gay bar in Paris. HAHA

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 9th, 2009, 10:50 pm

[quote="perongregory"]lol Tupac killa[/quote]WHY U LOL ...U THING THE UFO DID IT ????LOL

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 9th, 2009, 11:52 pm

why you locin up "loc"? lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 10th, 2009, 12:28 am

xxx wrote: Hoodsta 572, what does the 572 stand for?
im guessin it stands for KPC. look at your button on the phone. just like mobs use 662/464.[/quote]

Naw, it aint adding Up.

Kelly Parks claim Hoodsta is a new one to be too?[/quote]

by HarrisAve1600 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 pm

CUHZ ON the SET HOMIE, Y WONT U HIT ME back NICCA? I ASKED U WATS YA NAME N WHO U IS, U CLAIM MY H572D RITE NICCA? BUT CUHZ U GOT IS TWISTED A LIL, that HOODSTA SHIT, IT AINT KPCC TALK, DATS NHCC TALK, EVEN THO WE CLICCED UP CALLED NAYBAHOOD KELLY WE DNT TALK LYK that NICCA! SO U EXPOSED YA SELF RITE DER LIL HOMIE. N ALL DIS INFO U GIVIN BOUT KPCC ON HERE, A REAL KELLY WOULD NEVA GIVE OUT & PUT HIS H572D BIZ OUT LIKE that NICCA. ALSO ALL DIZ SHIT U TALKN SOUND LIKE U GETTIN ALL YA INFO OFF YOUTUBE WER the YOUNG HOMIES BE ON TALKN with EACHOTHA. ERRRBBBB K'z SO YEA GET AT ME HOMEBOY.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 10th, 2009, 12:47 am

perongregory wrote:
xxx wrote: Hoodsta 572, what does the 572 stand for?
im guessin it stands for KPC. look at your button on the phone. just like mobs use 662/464.
Naw, it aint adding Up.

Kelly Parks claim Hoodsta is a new one to be too?[/quote]

by HarrisAve1600 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:27 pm

CUHZ ON the SET HOMIE, Y WONT U HIT ME back NICCA? I ASKED U WATS YA NAME N WHO U IS, U CLAIM MY H572D RITE NICCA? BUT CUHZ U GOT IS TWISTED A LIL, that HOODSTA SHIT, IT AINT KPCC TALK, DATS NHCC TALK, EVEN THO WE CLICCED UP CALLED NAYBAHOOD KELLY WE DNT TALK LYK that NICCA! SO U EXPOSED YA SELF RITE DER LIL HOMIE. N ALL DIS INFO U GIVIN BOUT KPCC ON HERE, A REAL KELLY WOULD NEVA GIVE OUT & PUT HIS H572D BIZ OUT LIKE that NICCA. ALSO ALL DIZ SHIT U TALKN SOUND LIKE U GETTIN ALL YA INFO OFF YOUTUBE WER the YOUNG HOMIES BE ON TALKN with EACHOTHA. ERRRBBBB K'z SO YEA GET AT ME HOMEBOY.[/quote]

i already exposed that succa!!!

thaz why he aint postin nomore

he told me he wuz from Harris but he wuz alwayz talkin bout 1600blk hahahahahahah

AINT NO 1600BLK ITZ 16000 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

and please tell me where ive put ma hood biz on the net...i alwayz talk bout other hoods

and nhcc aint claimin hoodstaz too faggot

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 10th, 2009, 2:52 am

true shit

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 12th, 2009, 6:55 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Image

You a fool Casper.. arguing over the internet when you know you been flossin' for years. As i said, CUT IT OUT![/quote]

LMAO

those flicks kill me every time.

This is who the 572 Hoodsta from Kelly Park is vouching for???????

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 13th, 2009, 8:24 am

Is that your yacht? Its looks like a log to me homie
LMAO

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ------------------

Unread post by dwalton » May 13th, 2009, 9:56 am

CASPER'S ASS SHOULD BE BANNED

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 13th, 2009, 10:59 am

dwalton wrote:CASPER'S ASS SHOULD BE BANNED
I dont feel that..cause does it matter where the info comes from if its 80-90 percent true? Its not like hes making up all the shit hes saying. Most of it is actually factual. In some cases more factual than the guys whose credibility hasnt been destroyed.

Isnt the reason we come here for history and info??

I know Im not here to sit around and idolize some has been or current gang members stories/tales and biased info anyway so I could give a mess less. At the end of the day all I care about is if the history/info checks out or not. If he didnt know what he was talking about he wouldnt have had the board fooled for that long..he did that for years. Yall didnt catch on till he started telling on himself.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 13th, 2009, 12:48 pm

CASPER'S ASS SHOULD BE BANNED: I dont feel that..

Yeah.. he contributes a lot to the board, he keeps the board going. Plus its always fun to see him play big homie and have people that claim Compton look up to him and vouch for him.

At the end of the day all I care about is if the history/info checks out or not.

Yep. But how do you know if it checks out or not, by reading what the others think/post??

If he didnt know what he was talking about he wouldnt have had the board fooled for that long..he did that for years. Yall didnt catch on till he started telling on himself.

Speak for others, don't speak for me.

:-P

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 13th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Hey Casper, who is the black dude you w/ in the pic?

Are they from Cpt or Nigeria or Cameroon?

Was that flick taken in the mainland or Paris?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 13th, 2009, 3:32 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:CASPER'S ASS SHOULD BE BANNED: I dont feel that..

Yeah.. he contributes a lot to the board, he keeps the board going. Plus its always fun to see him play big homie and have people that claim Compton look up to him and vouch for him.

At the end of the day all I care about is if the history/info checks out or not.

Yep. But how do you know if it checks out or not, by reading what the others think/post??

If he didnt know what he was talking about he wouldnt have had the board fooled for that long..he did that for years. Yall didnt catch on till he started telling on himself.

Speak for others, don't speak for me.

:-P
So your saying the majority of Caspers info is not true? No matter how it came, it came mostly factual except for the few details you mentioned in the Compton History thread. He did used to say nigger which tripped me out too back when I first read his post, I just thought he was uneducated kat who messed with computers, cause I got a homie who kinda got a lot of problems with writing and reading and when he writes me from the pen he will spell it nigger but when he is in the world he says nigga, so I dismissed Casper doing it...

Hindsight is 50/50, but either way I wasnt never speaking for you, im speaking on percentages only. Look back if you ever get a chance, he wasnt suspect to MOST till he started snitching on himself like I said. The majority of streetgangs.com used to hang on every post he made sorta like they hang on your posts nowadays so how can anyone really vouch for anything anyone says on the net?? I dont know you just like you dont know him. Basically, where is the final stamp of approval gonna come from on anything anybody on this board says??? Answer that.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 13th, 2009, 5:11 pm

So your saying the majority of Caspers info is not true?

where did I indicate that?

how can anyone really vouch for anything anyone says on the net??

If you're specifically talking about H572Dsta or whomever, thats a nice reference and I agree. But, If you're asking me a serious question, its simple. You either know by experience or you ask people that were there, or the people involved- if possible. You can also research newspapers- depending on the information and the publicity of the subject matter. Newspapers are good for correlating and disputing dates of incidents.

I dont know you just like you dont know him. Basically, where is the final stamp of approval gonna come from on anything anybody on this board says??? Answer that.

I like how you deferred- I asked you that first! But i'll be the better man and answer your question first.. Alonso would be a good source to start with. If not, again, depending on the subject at hand, you can pick up a book, newspaper clippings, or ask someone that is really from that hood. Now where does your stamp of approval come??

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ------------------

Unread post by dwalton » May 14th, 2009, 1:12 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
dwalton wrote:CASPER'S ASS SHOULD BE BANNED
I dont feel that..cause does it matter where the info comes from if its 80-90 percent true? Its not like hes making up all the shit hes saying. Most of it is actually factual. In some cases more factual than the guys whose credibility hasnt been destroyed.

Isnt the reason we come here for history and info??

I know Im not here to sit around and idolize some has been or current gang members stories/tales and biased info anyway so I could give a mess less. At the end of the day all I care about is if the history/info checks out or not. If he didnt know what he was talking about he wouldnt have had the board fooled for that long..he did that for years. Yall didnt catch on till he started telling on himself.
LET ME PUT IT TO YOU LIKE THIS HOMIE, ANYBODY CAN GATHER INFO FROM THE INTERNET AND TRY TO PEICE TOGETHER FACTS. THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, SOMETIMES IT CAN COME OUT MISCONSTRUDE, HAVE HOLES IN IT, OR JUST BE PLAIN FUCKED UP. AND ANOTHER THING, I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A FOOL THAT GATHERS THAT TYPE OF INFO AND POSES IT LIKE IT'S HIS OWN. IN MY OPINION, IF YOU AINT PUT IN THE LABOR OF STOMPING THE PAVEMENT TO GATHER INFO FROM REPUTABLE O/G'S AND OTHER VALID RESOURCES, YOU SHOULD CUT IT THE HELL OUT. SITTING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ACTING LIKE YOU FROM COMPTON?? COME ON MAN

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 14th, 2009, 2:39 am

how bout the Long Beach Crip hoods. I never understood.....20s and Insanes killin eachother and they all related...and they say they it used to be all one hood.....So who was around first, Insane or 20?

And West Coast rollin 80's.....theres no 80th street in Long Beach?

And SOS been around 4ever...when they start claimin' crip?

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 14th, 2009, 2:53 am

and Long Beach SUIS....I heard they started as a bunch of Punker white boys....now they claim Suicidal Town Crip...and they clicked up with ABZ and EFCC

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 4:05 am

[quote="SURAIDERO"]how bout the Long Beach Crip hoods. I never understood.....20s and Insanes killin eachother and they all related...and they say they it used to be all one hood.....So who was around first, Insane or 20?

And SOS been around 4ever...when they start claimin' crip?[/quote]tru west coast is strange they aint in no 80st they actually from springdale housing near silverado park and also u had west side islander around there ...
20's and insane who was first that a good question?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 14th, 2009, 4:09 am

you ever seen isanes dead homies list it looks like more were killed by their own hood then any other one group
SURAIDERO wrote:how bout the Long Beach Crip hoods. I never understood.....20s and Insanes killin eachother and they all related...and they say they it used to be all one hood.....So who was around first, Insane or 20?

And SOS been around 4ever...when they start claimin' crip?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 14th, 2009, 10:07 am

dwalton wrote:LET ME PUT IT TO YOU LIKE THIS HOMIE, ANYBODY CAN GATHER INFO FROM THE INTERNET AND TRY TO PEICE TOGETHER FACTS. THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, SOMETIMES IT CAN COME OUT MISCONSTRUDE,
Absolutely! Apparently some people find that hard to believe.
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A FOOL THAT GATHERS THAT TYPE OF INFO AND POSES IT LIKE IT'S HIS OWN.
Understandably so. Several others have a problem with that also, but as evident, some of the other post don't mind. They crave for any information they can get so they can repeat it to copycat gangs like gospel- using the information on the board as a factual refernce.
IN MY OPINION, IF YOU AINT PUT IN THE LABOR OF STOMPING THE PAVEMENT TO GATHER INFO FROM REPUTABLE O/G'S AND OTHER VALID RESOURCES, YOU SHOULD CUT IT THE HELL OUT.
Agree again!
SITTING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ACTING LIKE YOU FROM COMPTON?? COME ON MAN
Yeah, xxx never ceases to remind him to quit speaking on Compton! lmao

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 10:13 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][quote="dwalton"]LET ME PUT IT TO YOU LIKE THIS HOMIE, ANYBODY CAN GATHER INFO FROM THE INTERNET AND [u]TRY[/u] TO PEICE TOGETHER FACTS. THE PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, SOMETIMES IT CAN COME OUT MISCONSTRUDE,[/quote]

Absolutely! Apparently some people find that hard to believe.

[quote]I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A FOOL THAT GATHERS THAT TYPE OF INFO AND POSES IT LIKE IT'S HIS OWN.[/quote]

Understandably so. Several others have a problem with that also, but as evident, some of the other post don't mind. They crave for any information they can get so they can repeat it to copycat gangs like gospel- using the information on the board as a factual refernce.

[quote]IN MY OPINION, IF YOU AINT PUT IN THE LABOR OF STOMPING THE PAVEMENT TO GATHER INFO FROM REPUTABLE O/G'S AND OTHER VALID RESOURCES, YOU SHOULD CUT IT THE HELL OUT. [/quote]

Agree again!

[quote] SITTING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ACTING LIKE YOU FROM COMPTON?? COME ON MAN[/quote]

Yeah, xxx never ceases to remind him to quit speaking on Compton! lmao[/quote]STAND UP ITS TIME TO RELEASE ...THE NUUUUUUTS OK SO WHAT ????NEXT POINT ???THE TOPIC ???

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”