Bloods Smokin Bloods?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Bloods Smokin Bloods?

Unread post by Stone » August 16th, 2003, 7:03 pm

I left LA about 6 years ago and I see a lot of shit has changed. Most of my og homies from bloodstone 30s and 29 bsv are locked up(some died). When I was active most blood sets were cool. The only b dog hoods we didn't fuck with were Crenshaw mafia, 52 pueblo, and b hunters watts. I sayin we didn't like the pueblo niggas but we didn't ride on them. Now I heard about bloods sets smokin eachother all over LA/Compton. What in the hell is going on.

The B dogs on the east side got to stick together. We can't battle the crips, essays, and other bloods at the sametime.[/b]

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Bloods Smokin Bloods?

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2003, 3:09 am

bullshiiiaat dog 6 years ago ingle wood family and neighborhood piru and centinela park bloods they use to kill each others and dlgb and cpp was killing each other 6 years ago its nothing new dog

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 17th, 2003, 4:23 pm

I remember in 1996, which would be 7 years ago the 62 Brims and the Black Stones from the Jungle had a fued that lasted several months and a fella named Wicked Wink was killed, so Bloods killing Bloods, although rare, is not new.

The most deadly and long lasting blood fued is between the Blood Stove Villian and the Pueblo Bloods which began in 2001 and is still current. Because they are still at I wont go into the details of this fued or the people involved.

But the news covered an officer involved shooting where an LAPD officer shot and killed a member of one of these hoods, and that guy was deep into the conflict. Here is an article about that: http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/021903esoff.html

Also there is an artlicle anout the arrests of these two gangs at: http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/ ... loods.html

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 18th, 2003, 1:49 am

BACK IN THE DAYS WE HAD FUEDS, BUT NOT LIKE THEY ARE NOW. THERE WAS ONE BEEF THAT WAS PRETTY STRONG BACK IN THE DAYS BUT HAS DIED OFF AND THATS BOUNTY HUNTERS VS. BASICALLY ALL THE P.I.R.U.'S IN BOMPTON, BUT NOW IT HAS DIED OUT.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 18th, 2003, 2:49 am

ITS BASICALLY EVERY HOOD FOR THEMSELVES I MEAN SOME HOODS ARE cool WITH EACH OTHER, BUT IT'S NOT NOTHIN REAL TIGHT ANYMORE. JUST LIKE A FEW YEARS AGO ALL THE P.I.R.U.'S WERE UNITED BUT NOT ANYMORE.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 18th, 2003, 5:31 am

I MEANT ALL THE BOMPTON P.I.R.U.'S

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » August 18th, 2003, 2:41 pm

:oops: My auntie, stay in inglewood family hood. I was over there chillin with a few of them in 95. They told me that they were getting riding on by crenshaw mafias and ETG.

I wonder why the 52 pueblo and bsv's are fighting when you have gangsta crip sets, essays, and rollin 40 nhc around the way. I have a cousin from BSV, I need to get with her and see what's up.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 19th, 2003, 1:05 am

THE REAL TRUTH MY NI99A STONE IS... AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW IT THAT ITS SAD TO SAY THIS, BUT YOU KNOW BLACK FOLKS CAN'T REALLY GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT SOMEBODY TRIPPIN. JUST LIKE THIS NI99A CASPER PROBABLY cool AS FUCK, BUT ME AND HIM COULD NEVER BE HOMIES AND BICK BECAUSE SOON OR LATER THAT GANGBANG mess WOULD COME UP AND WE WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS AND THATS HOW IT IS WITH EVERYBODY.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 19th, 2003, 7:20 am

In Inglewood Avenue Piru beef with Neighborhood Piru as well ... and back in the day Neighborhood had beef with Crenshaw Mafia ... that´s what I heard .. correct me if I´m wrong .. .

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 19th, 2003, 8:04 am

To JB or anyone I know its old news but how did the beef between bounty hunters and the compton pirus start? and are the hunters that big where they could even get with the compton pirus?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 3rd, 2003, 2:11 am

It seems like a lotta Bloods don't like the Crenshaw Mafia ... they beefin with Compton Piru's and used to feud with Bloods in Inglewood .. wassup with that ?

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 3rd, 2003, 3:53 pm

Stone wrote:I left LA about 6 years ago and I see a lot of @$%* has changed. Most of my og homies from bloodstone 30s and 29 bsv are locked up(some died). When I was active most blood sets were cool. The only b dog hoods we didn't "i will get banned" with were Crenshaw mafia, 52 pueblo, and b hunters watts. I sayin we didn't like the pueblo niggas but we didn't ride on them. Now I heard about bloods sets smokin eachother all over LA/Compton. What in the hell is going on.

The B dogs on the east side got to stick together. We can't battle the crips, essays, and other bloods at the sametime.[/b]
uhhhhh yea...Or why dont you stop killing your own people period...what the fuck kind of logic do we have as black folks...your against blood killing bloods but bloods vs crips is a different thing right?...ahhhh I swear we are doomed as a people...

and YG is ignorant period...Stone seems to have some level of intelligence...

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » September 3rd, 2003, 6:04 pm

Ridah wrote:
Stone wrote:I left LA about 6 years ago and I see a lot of @$%* has changed. Most of my og homies from bloodstone 30s and 29 bsv are locked up(some died). When I was active most blood sets were cool. The only b dog hoods we didn't "i will get banned" with were Crenshaw mafia, 52 pueblo, and b hunters watts. I sayin we didn't like the pueblo niggas but we didn't ride on them. Now I heard about bloods sets smokin eachother all over LA/Compton. What in the hell is going on.

uhhhhh yea...Or why dont you stop killing your own people period...what the "i will get banned" kind of logic do we have as black folks...your against blood killing bloods but bloods vs crips is a different thing right?...ahhhh I swear we are doomed as a people...

and YG is ignorant period...Stone seems to have some level of intelligence...
PEEP THIS, people have been killing eachother since the begining and it won't stop. Blacks kill black, white kill white etc. It's always going to happen unless Jesus(who ever yo God is) comes back and stops the maddness. There's always going to be killings. Yeah, to many of us have died as result of black on black crime but it's not as bad other places. Millions of black african have been slayed in tribal wars. Hundreds of thousands have been killed because they went to a differant church or spoke another language. Saddams has killed millions of Arabs when he was in power. Hitler killed 6 million white Jews and he was half jewish himself. The Irish and English have been warring for years/there's both white. My point is people are going to kill eachother no matter race, creed, religion, or color. So I guess everyone is domed.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » September 3rd, 2003, 6:36 pm

You spoke some good points Stone, ridah the color of your skin isnt really that important, sure its nice to have pride in your color, but saying "oh brothers dont kill eachother oh ohhh!" is just stupid killing and agression is a normal function of the human body, i mean who cares we are all humans?

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » September 3rd, 2003, 6:37 pm

I dont give a damn if i killed another white, people get mad and do $hit

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » September 3rd, 2003, 11:04 pm

whitekid wrote:ridah the color of your skin isnt really that important, sure its nice to have pride in your color, but saying "oh brothers dont kill eachother oh ohhh!" is just stupid killing and agression is a normal function of the human body, i mean who cares we are all humans?

I think you may have missed Ridah's point. Anyway, what the hell are you talkin about "killing and agression is a normal function of the human body"?? Get real man, don't act like murder is just some average thing that people do from time to time in order to relieve some stress.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 3rd, 2003, 11:17 pm

Whitekid I dont know you so dont take it personal but white people cant and probaly never will feel us black people when it comes to genecide because the fact is ya'll aint killing each other over colored rags, and drugs which your people flood our neighborhoods with by the way on that level so please dont get on here and try and say ignorant statements like it doesnt matter because justify this issue your people arent bringin no solution to this problem that WE have to face and you get on here spittin some BS like it's alright. Kill each it's part of human nature. Please you betta check yourself.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 4th, 2003, 2:21 am

I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR RIDAH. HOW IM I IGNORANT? HAVE YOU REALLY READ WHAT I WROTE AND TRIED TO SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 4th, 2003, 8:23 am

Let's try and stick to the topic ...

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 4th, 2003, 10:59 am

Y.G. wrote:I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR RIDAH. HOW IM I IGNORANT? HAVE YOU REALLY READ WHAT I WROTE AND TRIED TO SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM.
Ignorance does not imply stupidity, you can be educated and still be ignorant...I dont need to read all your post to knoe ur ignorant...Look, Ur so engulfed in that blood BS that you change the way you spell certain words...your against bloods killing bloods but not blacks killing blacks, and thats ridiculous...we are destroying our own people becuzz of ppl who think the way you do....

You dont have to take on the characteristics of your community, rise above the environment around you...

thats what makes you a REAL NI99A...Dog.

Peace.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 4th, 2003, 12:22 pm

i agree with you about that black thang but don't be too quik to judge a nigga in the net , i have problem spelling cause i stoped school when i was 12 but it doesn't make me an ignorent nigga cause i'm willing to learn there is many things in this world i wanna see and place i wanna go ...

i agree about that set trip point but when one of your lil brother got shot by the same niggaz that killed 10 of your cousins then its hard not to hate them and its hard not to ride even if they are suposed to be my brothers , its easy to talk about this but hard to resist ,once you experience the feeling of power when you ride and dump at enemies high on sherm this sensation is something really evil its big adrenaline before but once you hi its on then another thing is the eyes of your lil homies full of love and respect for the crime you just comit against somebody who may be the guy who could have been a doctor and saved my life , then all your life you gonna try to solve your problems with violence cause its the easyest way and its the only way you know .... i have a totaly diferent life right now i'm far away from home but even some night i can't sleep i'm thinking about the people that killed my homies and ways to get them and drop them , and even here in thailand when i get mad at someone for x reason i have a lil voice in my head that tells me why you don't follow him find were he live then cut his ass in pieces... you may think i talk too much lol but i like to express myself ....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 8th, 2003, 12:43 am

HOMIE YOU DON'T KNOW ME FIRST OF ALL AND IF YOU HUNG AROUND ME AND MY FAMILY (INCLUDIN HOMIES) YOU WOULD TALK JUST LIKE ME INSTEAD OF SAYIN CRAZY YOU WOULD SAY BRAZY, INSTEAD OF SAYIN COMPTON YOU WOULD SAY BOMPTON. I GREW UP LIKE THAT HOMIE MY DADDY IN OG THAT HOW HE TALKS AND ME AND MY DAD ARE REAL TIGHT HE RAISED ME UP AND TAUGHT HOW TO BE BOOK SMART AND ALSO STREET SMART.
P.S. IM AGAINST BLACK ON BLACK KILLIN AND KILLIN PERIOD WHATEVER COLOR YOU ARE IF YOU CAN REALLY AVOID IT, BUT WE DON'T LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD HOMIE ITS THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, PLUS WHEN YOU SEEN A LOT AS A LITTLE KID THAT stuff STICKS WITH YOU TO.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 9th, 2003, 10:02 pm

thats none of my business. but as far as cm's ridin on nhp's yeah they was still doin it last i heard which has been a while. at one time they wasnt cool with hunters either. i know all this cause my cuzz-in LM2 is from CM's. we always have a good time at family reunions lol.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 10th, 2003, 1:48 am

IT AIN'T TOO MANY HOODS THAT GET A LONG WITH THE CMG'S.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 17th, 2003, 4:42 am

Why is that Y.G ?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 18th, 2003, 1:39 am

CMG'S JUST THINK THERE HARD FOR SOME REASON. FOR AN EXAMPLE THIS DUDE FROM CMG'S NAME BIG CHINA MAN I USE TO THINK HE WAS REAL cool HE USE TO SHOW ME LOVE AND MY RELATIVE BIG LEEBO, LURK, AND the-BONE FROM THE NELLAS, BUT IT SEEMED THAT AS SOON AS HE LEARNED MY RELATIVE LEEBO GOT LOCKED UP AND HE JUST REALLY STARTED SHOWIN OUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOMIES SO MY NIGGA JAY-RU (FROM CROSS-ATLANTIC P.I.R.U.) TOLD HIM ABOUT IT ONE DAY AND THEY ENDED UP JUMPIN THAT NI99A AND STARTED SOME FUNK WITH US OUT IN THE I.E.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 18th, 2003, 2:24 am

lol OG Chinaman wuz in that documentary slob 187/crab 187 crackin me up

CMG and DLB duz like to give it up alot and represent so i can see how that happened

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 18th, 2003, 6:14 am

So it's all cuz them niggaz got big mouths ? Ghehe ...

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 18th, 2003, 7:45 am

Y.G. wrote:HOMIE YOU DON'T KNOW ME FIRST OF ALL AND IF YOU HUNG AROUND ME AND MY FAMILY (INCLUDIN HOMIES) YOU WOULD TALK JUST LIKE ME INSTEAD OF SAYIN CRAZY YOU WOULD SAY crazy, INSTEAD OF SAYIN COMPTON YOU WOULD SAY compton. I GREW UP LIKE THAT HOMIE MY DADDY IN OG THAT HOW HE TALKS AND ME AND MY DAD ARE REAL TIGHT HE RAISED ME UP AND TAUGHT HOW TO BE BOOK SMART AND ALSO STREET SMART.
P.S. IM AGAINST BLACK ON BLACK KILLIN AND KILLIN PERIOD WHATEVER COLOR YOU ARE IF YOU CAN REALLY AVOID IT, BUT WE DON'T LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD HOMIE ITS THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, PLUS WHEN YOU SEEN A LOT AS A LITTLE KID THAT stuff STICKS WITH YOU TO.
WHEN are we as a people gonna STOP makin excuses for our Ignorance....Blah blah, u makin excuses...Blaming situation and environment....ITS YOU AND THE DESCIONS U MAKE...ur the one who keeps the cycle going.....Ur intelligent enough to know what you are doing is wrong but your ignorant enough to keep doing it...

Survival of the fittest.?....you dont know me....I watched my own father die of aids, Ive lost 6 homies to gang violence and too many to mention locked down, FOR LIFE, Ive homies or so called homies set up other homies..Ive had homies rape my other homies sisters...I knoe about the urge for revenge..and I know about the pain of coming up with no father in the middle of the hood...I live in the heart of Harlem Hood and used to kick it in the 40s....I got folks from Mansfield to Bounty Hunters so dont give me that "its where i grew up" excuse....I made a decision early without the guidance of my father that i wouldnt be another god damn banger...ANOTHER STATISTIC....I aint have a mom to show me, a brother, a so called "BIG HOMIE", I made my own mind up....f*ck all the excuse makin...IM A BLACK MAN, NOT A CRIP, NOT A BLOOD, GD, VICELORD etc....that shit is made up...its destructive to our communities and even more destrimental to our mentalities..look how it got yall actin with each other...revenge keeps the cycle goin....So u ride on a ni99a for killin ya folks, then his ni99as gon kill some moe of yall folks, and vice versa...dont u see the 360 circle it makes....why yall actin like im tryin to talk down to you....Being ignorant doesnt mean ur stupid or not intelligent, ignorance merely means you dont know or arent enlightenned....Casper is someone id love to kick it with, chill with, ya knoe...but i wanna knoe u as a black man, not bgcasper from SS, cuzz thats not a person, thats a made up identity to mask all the hatred....I wanna knoe u, first and last name...and thats how i feel about all my brothers...we so blinded my this gang shit that we lose identity...u got lil tiny babys and infants all with the same name...wearing the same colors...getting into the same trouble....How we gon change if we always stay the same.....

and its sad...cuzz yall argue against me ....Im telling you some things u need to hear, ur telling me some things I already know....

I LIVE THIS SHIT JUST LIKE YOU...the only differance is I chose to rise above it....and BG if you wanted to go back to school you could...its about making the RIGHT descisions in your life....but maybe skool aint the best route for u, if not find what is...maybe u already have, if u have, stick with it...just dont settle for the streets as a way of existence..

Peace...to everyone on the board....

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 18th, 2003, 8:38 am

Ridah I feel you.You have displayed great strength and discipline.How many other people can say that they chose not to bang ... without a father figure in the house,growing up in the middle of the hood,losing homies to gang violence ... much respect Ridah.

But you must remember,we are all different.See,you chose not to bang,but obviously there's a whole lot of members out here on this board that chose to represent they set.That doesn't make them ignorant,it just makes 'm different.Not everybody can or will resist the temptation .. cuz that's what it is .. gang banging is temptation.You bang cuz you're homies do it,you bang cuz sometimes there isn't a choice.You bang cuz they smoked your brother.You bang cuz you think it makes you hard?Anyway,what I'm, trying to say is,don't look down on the other man for banging ... we don't all have the luxury to say no !

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 18th, 2003, 9:08 am

ridah its all good , i'm in thailang right now and i'm far away from all that ' but i can't forget my dead homies my close friends who had talent were funny and loved by everybody who'v got killed, i can't come up and tell the young homies or even their mothers that the guys from the other side who'v killed your son are my brothers now ... i can't forget all the things my homies did 4 me in the name of love , i can't forget what we stand and what we were ready to die for can't forget all that love and all that hate all that fun and all the pain, but i can't raise my child in that evironemen , so i choosed to stay out of it but in my heart i still have love for my homies ...but think about this ... have you ever met civilians that are down with each other and ready to die for each others like your main homie no no cause the civilians are individualists they will not risk their life for their friend cause they rarely have true friends , i found true love n those compton streets i found a real family with elders and nephew ,sisters and aunties .... and till the day that i die i gonna stay down with those people cause when i had nothing those people gave me love

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » September 18th, 2003, 2:00 pm

ALL THAT BLACK BROTHA PEACE AND LOVE S^^T IS PLAYED OUT HOMIE. i'M ALL ABOUT GETTIN THIS MONEY. I'VE BEEN HEARING THIS PEACE TALK FOR YEARS AND IT NOT HAPPENING. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. THERE'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE CRIME AND KILLINGS. BEING BLACK YOU HAVE TO STAY ON YOUR QUES AND KEEP YOU GUARD UP TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY YOUR OWN KIND. TRYING TO LIVE THAT BLACK BROTHA PEACE LOVE FANTASY WILL MAKE YOU WEAK AND AN EASY VICTIM FOR A SO-CALLED BROTHA TO JACK YO ASS. YEAH, BLACK ON BLACK CRIME IS WRONG BUT IT'S REAL LIFE AND WON'T CHANGE. I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY SOME BIG HOMIES JACKED THIS CHRISTIAN FOR HIS RIDE AND CHEESE$. THEY WERE BEATING HIS ASS IN FRONT OF HIS WOMAN WHILE HE WAS ON HIS KNEES ASKING FOR GOD TO HELP HIM. NOT ME HOMIE, I'M NOT HAVING IT. I'D RATHER LET THIS GAGE LOSE AND REPENT LATER. NO WAY WILL I LET DREAMING OF BLACK PEACE AND LOVE MAKE ME OR MY KIN VICTIMS. IT'S A KOLD WORLD HOMIE AND TO SURVIVE YOU HAVE TO BE KOLD WITH IT.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”