Bloods Smokin Bloods?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Re: Bloods Smokin Bloods?

Unread post by Stone » September 18th, 2003, 2:03 pm

Y.G. wrote:CMG'S JUST THINK THERE HARD FOR SOME REASON. FOR AN EXAMPLE THIS DUDE FROM CMG'S NAME BIG CHINA MAN I USE TO THINK HE WAS REAL cool HE USE TO SHOW ME LOVE AND MY RELATIVE BIG LEEBO, LURK, AND the-BONE FROM THE NELLAS, BUT IT SEEMED THAT AS SOON AS HE LEARNED MY RELATIVE LEEBO GOT LOCKED UP AND HE JUST REALLY STARTED SHOWIN OUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOMIES SO MY NIGGA JAY-RU (FROM CROSS-ATLANTIC P.I.R.U.) TOLD HIM ABOUT IT ONE DAY AND THEY ENDED UP JUMPIN THAT NI99A AND STARTED SOME FUNK WITH US OUT IN THE I.E.
CMG'S ARE KNOWN FOR PISSIN ON TOES(SLANGIN ON OTHER BLOODS TURFS) AND ROBBIN ANYBODY BLOOD OR CRIP.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 19th, 2003, 2:16 am

RIDAH! BLOOD YOU STARTIN TO PISS ME OFF. JUST LIKE YOU SAID ITS THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AND THATS HOW EVERYBODY ON THE STREETS THINKS. I WAS JUST ANSWERING D'S QUESTION ABOUT THE CMG'S AND TO RESPOND TO WATTSCRACKIN YEAH THATS THE NI99A IM TALKIN ABOUT, AND ALSO IM DOIN SOMETHIN FOR MYSELF I WORK THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT AT KAISER HOSPITAL AND GOIN TO SCHOOL TO TRY AND BE A FIREMAN SO RIDAH YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO SHUT THE F_CK UP HOMIE.

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 20th, 2003, 8:38 pm

aye ridah. last time i checked, when a nigga ride he go fucc something up. You cant speak too deep into that shit witout changin ya name first.

and lets all clerify what the word Ignorant really means.

Then your ignorant about something, it means you dont know about that thing.

Ignorant is not knowing something. Lets stop tossin that word around before we find out what it really means.

And white kid, you trippin. lol

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 20th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Whateva yall say...Im not going to keep pushin the same point...and I know the definition of ignorant...and YG why you getting pissed off over the internet...stop catchin feelings, its not that serious...And thats good, be a fireman, now all u have to do is stop gangbanging and youll be righteous....So Stone basically your saying become a product of the environment around you?...I tend to disagree...

say what you will...Im done...this is a post about bloods killing bloods and i could get banned for going off on a tangent...

Peace to everyone....

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » September 21st, 2003, 7:19 am

you cant help how your raised. how you gon know whats goin on when you a youngin. raise yo kids right and they gon be right. raise yo kids how you wanna raise em and they gon turn out that way.

but true enough, lets stay on topic 8)

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 24th, 2003, 12:10 am

Mob vs Fruit Town .. who's gaining the upper hand in this war ? And is Lueders Park involved cause they down with Mob ?

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » September 30th, 2003, 11:32 pm

whitekid wrote:You spoke some good points Stone, ridah the color of your skin isnt really that important, sure its nice to have pride in your color, but saying "oh brothers dont kill eachother oh ohhh!" is just stupid killing and agression is a normal function of the human body, i mean who cares we are all humans?

you can't be serious... whitekid we are living in AMERICA!!! this whole country revolves around the color of skin!!! ridah spoke the truth about people recognizing each other as bloods or crips before black, african american!!! its not a function!!! have you lost a close friend or relative to this madness? when you experience that aftermath a number of times it will take a toll on you mentally and physically, you may not notice it but it will.... i don't want to stray off into another subject because I can go on for hours but rethink what you are stating......murder isn't something that we should tolerate has normal function of the human body!!

as for bloods killing bloods, I think it was y.g that said it but yeahh, everybody for them selves would be an accurate way to label whats going on...

fo-tay
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fo-tay » October 1st, 2003, 8:08 am

N9ne wrote:
whitekid wrote:You spoke some good points Stone, ridah the color of your skin isnt really that important, sure its nice to have pride in your color, but saying "oh brothers dont kill eachother oh ohhh!" is just stupid killing and agression is a normal function of the human body, i mean who cares we are all humans?

you can't be serious... whitekid we are living in AMERICA!!! this whole country revolves around the color of skin!!! ridah spoke the truth about people recognizing each other as bloods or crips before black, african american!!! its not a function!!! have you lost a close friend or relative to this madness? when you experience that aftermath a number of times it will take a toll on you mentally and physically, you may not notice it but it will.... i don't want to stray off into another subject because I can go on for hours but rethink what you are stating......murder isn't something that we should tolerate has normal function of the human body!!

as for bloods killing bloods, I think it was y.g that said it but yeahh, everybody for them selves would be an accurate way to label whats going on...

fa'sho. i agree.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » October 1st, 2003, 5:37 pm

im not really concerned about race, i have many black friends from my foster home and nether of us give a shit about a persons skin color, they just rob ya and beat you down they dont give a fuck.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 13th, 2004, 10:20 pm

Well anybody who grew up in inglewood knows that the CMGB just love set tripping they just think that nobody cant touch them i know they have beef with NHP's they also had beef with the APG alone with the IFG but bascially they treat NHP like they are crips that beef runs deep. they just like to woof a bunch of nonsense. they really thought they where the S%$t when they clique up with the lanes and strarted the Lane/Mafia thing but dont know if that is going strong. So it is not unusal to see Bloods killing other bloods just ask the Mafia's and the NHP's.

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » January 14th, 2004, 3:00 pm

As far as the cmg's riding on the ifg's i dont remember that in 95 or any other year..The nhp & cmg beef got started a couple of years back when nhp killed tip toe (mafia in peace).the beef with the ifg's & the nhp's got started when big dolow got killed by ifg.then nhp killed the homie lil bully(family in peace).

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » January 15th, 2004, 6:42 am

What is the current status of those Blood on Blood wars ?

Fruit Town vs Mob for instance ?

And is the BSV vs Pueblo beef still major ?

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » February 4th, 2004, 2:59 pm

the BSV and Pueblo beef is still on but not as hot when it started. I have family and homies from Villians. Most of the ridas for both sets have been locked down. It may heat up when they get out. They need to get with them Rips and Ese's.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Stone » February 4th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Stone wrote:the BSV and Pueblo beef is still on but not as hot when it started. I have family and homies from Villians. Most of the ridas for both sets have been locked down. It may heat up when they get out. They need to get with them Rips and Ese's.
RU homie YG can give u some info on Bompton.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 4th, 2004, 5:39 pm

Stone wrote:I left LA about 6 years ago and I see a lot of @$%* has changed. Most of my og homies from bloodstone 30s and 29 bsv are locked up(some died). When I was active most blood sets were cool. The only b dog hoods we didn't "i will get banned" with were Crenshaw mafia, 52 pueblo, and b hunters watts. I sayin we didn't like the pueblo niggas but we didn't ride on them. Now I heard about bloods sets smokin eachother all over LA/Compton. What in the hell is going on.

The B dogs on the east side got to stick together. We can't battle the crips, essays, and other bloods at the sametime.[/b]
....29 BSV??????????SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE THATS AT...I THOUGHT IT WAS 52 56 BSV.

CurtDZ

Unread post by CurtDZ » February 8th, 2004, 3:15 am

All this sh*t is brazy if u ask me kuz B-Dawgs need 2 all ride fo the kause yanno!? And dats gettin money.....

I got homies from Mob and FTP and some of them say the fued is slowed but some niggaz still trippin.

Basically these dayz everybody fo themselves. ain't nobody got no loyalty no more kuz dope and $$$ done came and split everybody up....

U got blood vs blood, rip vs. rip, blood vs. rip, etc etc, we just need 2 get paper......

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 8th, 2004, 11:58 am

niggas will always be niggas i dont even like niggas i feel safer around
mexicans but at the same time i dont like them and i defenately dont care about white people im just all for my self byt speaking on bloods
beefin with bloods PAKO1MA P1RU mostly beef with essay gangs
some other fools to i mean we had are problemes with other bloods but
it aint al that tragic

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 10th, 2004, 11:08 pm

D. wrote:In Inglewood Avenue Piru beef with Neighborhood Piru as well ... and back in the day Neighborhood had beef with Crenshaw Mafia ... that´s what I heard .. correct me if I´m wrong .. .
the NHP'S NEVER BEEFED WITH THE APG'S!!!

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 11th, 2004, 12:25 am

D. wrote:In Inglewood Avenue Piru beef with Neighborhood Piru as well ... and back in the day Neighborhood had beef with Crenshaw Mafia ... that´s what I heard .. correct me if I´m wrong .. .
Yea I have to correct you on this one homie we have never had beef with the NHP's we have always maintain a tight relationship with them.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » February 11th, 2004, 6:54 am

Thanks for correcting that ..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 2nd, 2004, 2:35 am

es 5DPuebloz! vILLiAnZ gET NO LOVE! itZ ON ON SIGHT
51,52BOYZ, 53,54BOYZ, 55ST
56ST TOO LANG LANG WUTT YA WANT TO CKRACK

ON SIGHT NO PASSES !
iT
NEVA BE TOO the GOOD
the ONLY GOOD THANG IZ ANOTHER GONE CHITTLIN

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » June 2nd, 2004, 8:59 pm

Stone wrote:I left LA about 6 years ago and I see a lot of stuff has changed. Most of my og homies from bloodstone 30s and 29 bsv are locked up(some died). When I was active most blood sets were cool. The only b dog hoods we didn't #%@& with were Crenshaw mafia, 52 pueblo, and b hunters watts. I sayin we didn't like the pueblo niggas but we didn't ride on them. Now I heard about bloods sets smokin eachother all over LA/Compton. What in the hell is going on.

The B dogs on the east side got to stick together. We can't battle the crips, essays, and other bloods at the sametime.[/b]
how yall cant kill crip essay and bloods at the same time crips do it and hoovers and pirus

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 11th, 2004, 6:39 pm

Ridah wrote:
Y.G. wrote:I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR RIDAH. HOW IM I IGNORANT? HAVE YOU REALLY READ WHAT I WROTE AND TRIED TO SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM.
Damn RIDAH you are right on point, CRIPS, BLODDSS= BLACK PEOPLE. I feel ya BLACK MAN!

Ignorance does not imply stupidity, you can be educated and still be ignorant...I dont need to read all your post to knoe ur ignorant...Look, Ur so engulfed in that blood BS that you change the way you spell certain words...your against bloods killing bloods but not blacks killing blacks, and thats ridiculous...we are destroying our own people becuzz of ppl who think the way you do....

You dont have to take on the characteristics of your community, rise above the environment around you...

thats what makes you a REAL NI99A...Dog.

Peace.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 24th, 2004, 2:16 pm

Just for the recored the Stones and the 6-2 Brims did not have a war. A stone was killed and a brim was put in a chair. That was squashed. You have some homies on drugs that start shit, but it was squashed. We dont do that we go from the shoulders on the westside with other Damu's or at least we try to keep it that way

SD61904

Unread post by SD61904 » June 28th, 2004, 5:23 pm

Bloods be killin bloods all the time in dago, Lincoln park piru and Skyline been beefn' for a minute

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 25th, 2005, 1:46 pm

What blood gangs are still at war today?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 25th, 2005, 1:50 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:niggas will always be niggas i dont even like niggas i feel safer around
mexicans but at the same time i dont like them and i defenately dont care about white people im just all for my self byt speaking on bloods
it aint al that tragic
you never cease to amaze me homie with the wild shit you post on here. But yeah for the most part on the East side most the things that go down where i stay is usually set trippin

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 27th, 2005, 8:30 am

Stone wrote:
Ridah wrote:
Stone wrote:I left LA about 6 years ago and I see a lot of @$%* has changed. Most of my og homies from bloodstone 30s and 29 bsv are locked up(some died). When I was active most blood sets were cool. The only b dog hoods we didn't "i will get banned" with were Crenshaw mafia, 52 pueblo, and b hunters watts. I sayin we didn't like the pueblo niggas but we didn't ride on them. Now I heard about bloods sets smokin eachother all over LA/Compton. What in the hell is going on.

uhhhhh yea...Or why dont you stop killing your own people period...what the "i will get banned" kind of logic do we have as black folks...your against blood killing bloods but bloods vs crips is a different thing right?...ahhhh I swear we are doomed as a people...

and YG is ignorant period...Stone seems to have some level of intelligence...
PEEP THIS, people have been killing eachother since the begining and it won't stop. Blacks kill black, white kill white etc. It's always going to happen unless Jesus(who ever yo God is) comes back and stops the maddness. There's always going to be killings. Yeah, to many of us have died as result of black on black crime but it's not as bad other places. Millions of black african have been slayed in tribal wars. Hundreds of thousands have been killed because they went to a differant church or spoke another language. Saddams has killed millions of Arabs when he was in power. Hitler killed 6 million white Jews and he was half jewish himself. The Irish and English have been warring for years/there's both white. My point is people are going to kill eachother no matter race, creed, religion, or color. So I guess everyone is domed.
This is just so true, but many people dont seem to understand that.
Violence knows no skin colour aswell as stupidity.....

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 28th, 2005, 5:50 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:niggas will always be niggas i dont even like niggas i feel safer around
it aint al that tragic
you never cease to amaze me homie with the wild shit you post on here. But yeah for the most part on the East side most the things that go down where i stay is usually set trippin
`

F-CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW OLD THIS GAY TOPIC IS? GET THE F-CK OFF OF ME GET SHOT BY ANOTHER NIGGA OR SOMETHIN.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”