18th Street in Long Beach?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

18th Street in Long Beach?

Unread post by alexalonso » October 27th, 2012, 10:07 pm

I been hearing about 18th Street in Long Beach, and I actually seen their graffiti in Long Beach, but I am not sure where their neighborhood is located. Are they active in Long Beach? if so where?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: 18th Street in Long Beach?

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 3rd, 2012, 7:34 pm

alexalonso wrote:I been hearing about 18th Street in Long Beach, and I actually seen their graffiti in Long Beach, but I am not sure where their neighborhood is located. Are they active in Long Beach? if so where?
Nope, they are not active in the beach nor do they or have they ever held a hood or stronghold.
They did, however, beef it hard as hell with Longo (west and some east but east was tied up with Asians when it first popped) and still hold a beef with w/s Longo to this day. Since LB has a lot of thoroughfare and safe spots those fools cruise through on the regular and hit up.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 3rd, 2012, 7:36 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:I been hearing about 18th Street in Long Beach, and I actually seen their graffiti in Long Beach, but I am not sure where their neighborhood is located. Are they active in Long Beach? if so where?
Nope, they are not active in the beach nor do they or have they ever held a hood or stronghold.
They did, however, beef it hard as hell with Longo (west and some east but east was tied up with Asians when it first popped) and still hold a beef with w/s Longo to this day. Since LB has a lot of thoroughfare and safe spots those fools cruise through on the regular and hit up.
thanks for that.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 14th, 2012, 3:08 am

I have seen some 18st graffiti in long beach around the ESLongo area in the alleys recently.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”