Bounty Hunters Injunction

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Bounty Hunters Injunction

Unread post by Cay » August 28th, 2003, 8:20 pm

I was watching the news today and they were filming in Niccerson talking about the b.h...they interviewed one cat and he was talking about how the police harrass the people that aren't even part of the gang....anybody else see it??

bree
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Bounty Hunters Injunction

Unread post by bree » September 14th, 2003, 10:34 am

do u know what channel/anchor it was?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 7th, 2003, 9:16 am

I'm from Bounty Hunter (115 Lot Boy) homie....the injunction was/is mad bullsht. The projects we do our thang in, Nickerson Gardens, is no walk in the park. The police don't even roll through the damn projects unless the HAVE to. The only reason they even paid any mind to what we are doin down this way is because there was a public outcry from the residents that have been askin for some attention...and it wasn't all about gangs. Soon as the public heat came down THEN the police decided to make a presence, and even then only AFTER the injunctions.
Police stop ANY black man and run warrant checks after these injunctions, they harrass men and women alike as a result. I saw them, with my own eyes, jackin up 3 lil teenage niggas that couldn't have been no more than 12 or 13 and was only on their way home from school. They dumped out their backpacks and all, because there were more than 2 walking together and because they had on t-shirts and jeans, they were subject to search....damn shame.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » November 7th, 2003, 11:00 am

i hear u, but u got to remember that Nickerson Garden's ain't no place to take a family for a picnic. The reason police come through and ruff ppl up is because you all brought it upon urself. I am not going along with there methods, but i to used to bang. (Peace to all the homies from East Side Torrance Gang.. Diablos Click) I just understand the reasoning for the heat. Anyways, sounds like ur a real G with some knowledge. Good to have u aboard.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 7th, 2003, 3:42 pm

true true @ Nickerson's being no place for a picnic homie...and true true @ the fact that we brought thangs upon ourselves but the more underlying factor is (and i will speak on behalf of the citizens of the NG's that aren't affiliated) the Police nor City Council did a damn thang for our residents that were screaming out for help UNTIL the issue went public and the truth of what went on in our projects became publically known. Like I stated bruh, there was a time when folks could dial 911 for a life-threatening emergency (heart attack or stroke type stuff) and it the ambulance wouldn't come to the NG's until the police arrived and the police took their sweet time to show up...feel me?
Policing? probably needed...i have no beef with the other side of the law protecting the innocent but they shoulda done it a whole lot sooner and not only under the watchful eye of the public...and harrassing us all without purpose wasn't supposed to be a part of the equation either...

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » November 17th, 2003, 10:37 am

Tatta wrote:true true @ Nickerson's being no place for a picnic homie...and true true @ the fact that we brought thangs upon ourselves but the more underlying factor is (and i will speak on behalf of the citizens of the NG's that aren't affiliated) the Police nor City Council did a damn thang for our residents that were screaming out for help UNTIL the issue went public and the truth of what went on in our projects became publically known. Like I stated bruh, there was a time when folks could dial 911 for a life-threatening emergency (heart attack or stroke type stuff) and it the ambulance wouldn't come to the NG's until the police arrived and the police took their sweet time to show up...feel me?
Policing? probably needed...i have no beef with the other side of the law protecting the innocent but they shoulda done it a whole lot sooner and not only under the watchful eye of the public...and harrassing us all without purpose wasn't supposed to be a part of the equation either...
real talk homie!! thats how it always is!!

Young_DoLLa_33
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young_DoLLa_33 » November 21st, 2004, 6:22 pm

hmm

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » March 26th, 2005, 8:32 pm

Is this injunction still infect?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2006, 2:34 pm

YEAH, I REMEMBER BACK IN 1998 WHEN CHRIS BLATCHFORD FROM THE CHANNEL 11 NEWS DID A DOCUMENTARY ON THE HUNTAZ WHEN THE POLICE, SHERIFFS, AND FEDS CAME THROUGH with THEM ARREST WARRANTS FOR A LOT OF THEM NIGGAZ, THEY WERE SHOWIN' LIVE UNDERCOVER FOOTAGE OF DEALS GOIN' DOWN AND I WAS LIKE DAMM, HOW COULD THEM NARCS INFILTRATE LIKE THAT AND THE LAWZ ROUNDED UP A GANG OF HUNTAZ, MOSTLY FOR DOPE CASES, AND SOME MURDERS, YEAH, THEN BACK IN 2003 OR 04, WHEN THE LAWZ CAME THROUGH AGAIN BUT WHAT STOOD OUT IN MY MIND WAS WHEN THEY SHUT ALL THEM NIGGAZ CHIRPS OFF!!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2006, 2:36 pm

I ALSO REMEMBER READING THAT THE CITY WAS TALKIN' ABOUT TEARIN' THE NICKERSON'S DOWN AND REBUILDING IT with ONLY ABOUT 150 APARTMENT UNITS...

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 25th, 2006, 5:48 pm

the grapes already tore the nicerson garbage down 8)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 26th, 2006, 1:58 am

good ol watts wrote:the grapes already tore the nicerson garbage down 8)
YEAH RIGHT AND THATS WHY THE STILL SUPER THICK HUH?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 2:04 am

shut the fuc up u fucin gay nurse transexual faggot, how u know they super thic? nigga u cant even go into nicerson garbage without gettin yo dic chopped off and shoved up yo skirt u fag, them niggaz stay gettin smashed just like sorry ass hood

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 2:56 am

man is you on here 24hrs?^^^^

every topic i go into your busta ass always is posting in it

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 2:59 am

shut the fuc up u euro-soccer trash hooligan, aint it mornin time over there? go eat yo tea n crumpets, and for goodness sake brush yo gottdamn teeth

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 3:02 am

what the f**k? i havent even been to europe

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:03 am

sure whitey, muthafuca lookin like the 6th member of the beatles :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 3:04 am

man you seem to be obsessed with every f**Kn single post i do

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:06 am

u the one on this thread uninvited, u dont know nothin bout no gang injunction or watts, u need to be on the FIFA board readin about the latest soccer fight u yellow tooth cavity havin no deodorant wearin white snow ape

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 3:07 am

hahahaha i dont know nothing about LA :lol: looks who fuckin talking!!

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:09 am

lollllllllll wut ya'll smoke out there? u livin in west apnia the FUC IS THAT SHIT? why u on this board cuzz, u a weirdo, u talkin bout Santana never wuz to ce taken seriously :lol: :lol: fake ass euro-trash, shake the spot fool , i'ma expose yo ass next, actually i already did

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 26th, 2006, 11:58 pm

afakasi wrote:man you seem to be obsessed with every f**Kn single post i do
Don't worry good ol twat is just a player hating nazi. He is a fraud!

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 27th, 2006, 12:02 am

good ol watts wrote:lollllllllll wut ya'll smoke out there? u livin in west apnia the FUC IS THAT SHIT? why u on this board cuzz, u a weirdo, u talkin bout Santana never wuz to be taken seriously :lol: :lol: fake ass euro-trash, shake the spot fool , i'ma expose yo ass next, actually i already did

You exposed you piece of shitttt nasissy!!!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 27th, 2006, 1:18 am

good ol watts wrote:shut the fuc up u fucin gay nurse transexual faggot, how u know they super thic? nigga u cant even go into nicerson garbage without gettin yo dic chopped off and shoved up yo skirt u fag, them niggaz stay gettin smashed just like sorry ass hood

YOU BITCH ASS IS ALWAYS TALKIN THAT GAY SHIT PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU A NIGGA TO STICK HIS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH HUH?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”