Is blocc crip gangs and nayborhoods one in the same??

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Is blocc crip gangs and nayborhoods one in the same??

Unread postby bgcasper » January 10th, 2017, 6:57 pm

u cant talk about gangs without takin density in acount ...for 1 squaremile of cpt how many soldiaz compare to 1 square mile of los angeles ...lol please dont even checc you ll be in shock ...just to giv an exemple the l.ap.d talkin about all hoover dont even reach 500 members well according to police report santana blocc 500 deep just a gang ...who has a smaller land than del amo or 118 ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » January 10th, 2017, 7:06 pm

also the ratio crips vs bloods in cpt aint the same as in south central .cpt more like watts in that aspect ...thats one of the reason the cpt always been a war zone ..basicely south central is more crips ...

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby Swanto » January 11th, 2017, 12:01 am

bgcasper wrote:lolol l.a is full of piru compton dont have no piru blood no more even athen claim piru now ...crips originated in east side sc can give u that but boastin about hoover lolol like boastin about cc riders being originated in compton then...no the real question is none of compton ru bang blood while a gang of sc hoods bang ru u wanna list ? even yall invented a fruit own in a place were there aint no fruit street lolol

Are you actually from Comptong Bg ? Lol

Nigga the Santana's aint nowhere near as deep as the Hoovers.1 click from Ec or Vers is the size of 1 Compton gang. ( 150 members is Click shit in L.A Gangs lol )

Now name these Piru sets in South Central

40 & 30 Ru's was started by South Central Bloods so there you go there.No other Piru sets in South Central.
Fruit Town Brims was started by a nigga from Fruit Town Piru & L.A Brims so there you go with that.

No Blood sets in Compton ? Southside Compton area used to be US Bloods & on the Westside of Cpt there's a set of Bloods called 900 Block Bloods.Hit the streets.

Athens park is Bloods
APB
Close ties to Bps Bloods in Westside South Central.

Cripping started in South Central so isn't there Crips all through Compton ? Im not sure if your being serious or not.A real Hub nigga gonna keep it real

Compton is unique because they dont follow L.A politics like all the other cities in L.A County.

But L.A is where it all started no matter how you wanna cut it.Piru's was even clicked up with Crips before.

It was South Central niggas going from city to city wrecking havoc.Compton & Watts niggas jumped on board and the war was on.

Even if you look at it before B & C popped off,South Central still had a big gang scene in the 50s & 60s

Slauson's,Baby Slausons,Gladiators,Buisnessmen,
L.A panthers,L.A Brims,Hoover Groovers & hundred more.

Biggest riots ever kicked off in South Central ( 1992 )

Im just spitting facts Bg.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 11th, 2017, 4:57 am

i am not from compton but i lived in north long beach few street away from ssc many years in the old days ....but again it has nothing to do with this debate does it ? there is no 900 block bloods no more and those were pirus even wsp piru was hittin bloods you have your knowledge twisted ...30 40 ru ??? and what about circle city i noticed that watts is part of your shit when it fits your theori ....for crippin it started on east side south central and part of the originals 10 there was compton member ..think u cant cope with truth.... that as soon as compton crip was in motion all hoods agree about how hard they was ..u should ask your homie what 2 c's ment..compton crips did put crippin to another level ask your elders ... now u say cripin and bloodin start in sc i dont agree and og bobalouis didnt talk about sc la gave birth to bloods he was more talkin about pn ...on that i cant speak cause i dont know about blood history ...but lets get back on topic sayin cube was the best rapper of nwa aint tru he wasnt even reppin no sc l.a hood ..if you look at it actually he was just the og solja boy the dude was lookin like soundin like but the only credibility he had came from his compton mac daddy named eric wright who had that imposture walkin the tracc like a million dolla hoe ..yall should not boast about nice cube .. silence ..now talkin about all that gladiator thang well the oldest black hood are down town if u wanna look at it that way ...now tanas was spyed for 1 year and they did a study about them they came up with 500 member checc out the whole east coast car is barely 1000 ...cpt have higher density of gang banger that a fact

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Swanto » January 11th, 2017, 5:44 am

bgcasper wrote:i am not from compton but i lived in north long beach few street away from ssc many years in the old days ....but again it has nothing to do with this debate does it ? there is no 900 block bloods no more and those were pirus even wsp piru was hittin bloods you have your knowledge twisted ...30 40 ru ??? and what about circle city i noticed that watts is part of your shit when it fits your theori ....for crippin it started on east side south central and part of the originals 10 there was compton member ..think u cant cope with truth.... that as soon as compton crip was in motion all hoods agree about how hard they was ..u should ask your homie what 2 c's ment..compton crips did put crippin to another level ask your elders ... now u say cripin and bloodin start in sc i dont agree and og bobalouis didnt talk about sc la gave birth to bloods he was more talkin about pn ...on that i cant speak cause i dont know about blood history ...but lets get back on topic sayin cube was the best rapper of nwa aint tru he wasnt even reppin no sc l.a hood ..if you look at it actually he was just the og solja boy the dude was lookin like soundin like but the only credibility he had came from his compton mac daddy named eric wright who had that imposture walkin the tracc like a million dolla hoe ..yall should not boast about nice cube .. silence ..now talkin about all that gladiator thang well the oldest black hood are down town if u wanna look at it that way ...now tanas was spyed for 1 year and they did a study about them they came up with 500 member checc out the whole east coast car is barely 1000 ...cpt have higher density of gang banger that a fact

Its hard to understand what your saying here lol

Ice Cube always repped for South Central with Nwa.

Remember the intro,When something happens in South Central nothing happens it's just another nigga dead.

So You not from Compton but getting your info from Game & babalouie on that BS as documentary :lol:

Circle city Piru,what does that have to do with L.A ?
Piru's spread city to city just like Bloods & Crips but the Piru's outside of Compton was started by L.A Bloods

South Central started Cripping on the East & Westside and took that shit to Watts & Compton and all over the world.

Even Tookie for a couple years was out there leading the Crips in Compton with Mac Thomas & Duck.

Mac Thomas also came up out of the Eastside,Know your history

And yes 900 Block Bloods are still there,They right next to the NHP on the Westside.

L.A Brims & Inglewood was fighting the Crips first while the Pirus in Compton was aligned with Raymond for a few months.

Plus no single Piru hood is big as Bounty or Bps,Families or R20.

But this stupid topic over though.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 12th, 2017, 3:06 am

lolol its over for me have fun ...dont even know y i debated with u at the first place ..now just a last quote '''Circle city Piru,what does that have to do with L.A ? '''..circle city piru is in los angles city lollololol dont get back at me with that... just let u know ...peace love ice cube and justine bieber...

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Swanto » January 12th, 2017, 8:30 pm

bgcasper wrote:lolol its over for me have fun ...dont even know y i debated with u at the first place ..now just a last quote '''Circle city Piru,what does that have to do with L.A ? '''..circle city piru is in los angles city lollololol dont get back at me with that... just let u know ...peace love ice cube and justine bieber...

Circle city is in Watts lol,Niggas in Watts dont claim South Central and they basically aligned with Compton anyway.
Hub & Dub

Now If you wanna be technical the Crips started in L.A city as well and there's all kinda Crip sets in Compton lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 13th, 2017, 3:11 am

than if its the hub and the dub yall south central are a ouf ....i mean come on... your theori was holding just cause watts is part of l.a ..other word nobody cant be compare to those 2 place even yall cant c the hub and the dub ...end of the debate

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 13th, 2017, 3:14 am

now u can ice cube ice t me all u want ...if its watts and compton together lololol yall dont exist ....as far as culture infuence hip hop and gang bangin yall far away

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Swanto » January 14th, 2017, 10:03 am

bgcasper wrote:now u can ice cube ice t me all u want ...if its watts and compton together lololol yall dont exist ....as far as culture infuence hip hop and gang bangin yall far away

Hub & Dub was something formed by Compton Crips to battle larger gangs in the county jail.L.A got the larger gangs like i said before.

Gangs like Rsc used to war with everything in Compton & Watts.F13 still claim Watts killa today.But nobody on that Hub & Dub shit no more.Watts & Compton not close like before and of course we all know the Bounty Hunnas vs WSP separated the B & the P.Circle city Piru don't even get along with Compton Pirus because they was started by niggas from Bounty.Just like the Pirus in Inglewood was started by Inglewood Families.30 & 40 Pirus was started by the Bloodstone Villians.

This ain't the 80s bro.Compton Pirus even beef with other Compton Pirus so all that clicking up shit is over.

Compton is a very influential city to be so small and pound for pound probably is up there.I know you got great pride in where you from and your supposed to but you still gotta keep it real.

There wouldn't be Crips,Bloods,Hoovers without L.A.

Piru boys would still exist but not how they exist today.

Why niggas hate on L.A from other parts of Cali ? ill never understand the hate L.A get from all over lol

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Swanto » January 14th, 2017, 10:18 am

But technically Watts is apart of L.A city limits.

Watts used to be its own independent city until some decades ago.But residents who reside in Watts still claim Watts like it's their own municipal.

The area in which we call South Los Angeles or formerly known as South Central is a big area bro.

South of the 10 Freeway,South of Wilshire until you get to El Segundo in the Athens.Niggas in Athens even claim South Central lol Well in other words South L.A.

Than from Crenshaw on the West all the way until you get to Compton ave & Alameda.Which is Eastside South Central until you pass Central going into the 90s & 100's.

People used to think Avalon was Watts but in reality it's Eastside of South L.A.In fact it's a Welcome to Watts sign right on the corner of Imperial & Central so i know what im talking about.Avalon isn't Watts at all.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 15th, 2017, 12:06 am

to me if u ask the real difference alway been east side and west side watts compton being more easty in the l.a scene ...inglewood baldwin crenshaw being more westy thats a personnal point of view dont wanna make people scream about it but that my opinion not all east side i would say from 4pac or even peublo to nutty blocc ..the west side its even from west la with all them trays and deuces to hawthorn ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 15th, 2017, 12:12 am

in the old day u can even add 1street those project was craccin in the days ..were east side to me its all east coast land and they do have a hood in compton 118 even they dont claim cpt and even in watts q102 97 are watts gang to me ...in the sence they have a gang of watts beefs ...now hoovers and mains are kinna special in the way they fitting both world like a bridge specially main ...main and hoover beef is new to me actually main was the rare hood with kitchen to not hate hoovers during their era of hard bangin ..im not tryin to say this is more hard than this just to find geographical coesion and hoods are more divided on east west and big gangs have like a line of alliance tjat runs north to south

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » January 15th, 2017, 12:24 am

honestly the north west of compton is very east side south centralish to me thats what i tried to say ....while the other part goin eats bound is totally watts influenced 7street watts holmes ect carver mona are beefin exclusively with watts ....on the vatos side from that part south central east side of compton dont even bang compton who remember those apartments on avalon were the compton city limit side was alway wacced by b13 who bang sc not cpt but is located all over cpt ..all im sayin is that those boundary traced by human not always fit gangs ..yes crip bangin is originated in east side south ...south central watts compton ....thats my opinion ...to me sc la is tooo big to be name as a blocc ...east side sc is different from west to that point that u cant actually take it as a whole and make it compete with compton its like non sense to me

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Unread postby lizard » February 17th, 2017, 11:20 pm

ohhkay cuhhz here in phx theres nhc but they dont really function together none mess with GC but on the south most NHC hoods have a BRG (Blacc Rag Gangsta) hood they tight/allied with but the blocks do they own thing its like cpt watts style i guess old allies kinda matter more than being coo cuhhhz we both NHC or blocks

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby jae » February 18th, 2017, 1:39 am

bgcasper wrote:lolol l.a is full of piru compton dont have no piru blood no more even athen claim piru now ...crips originated in east side sc can give u that but boastin about hoover lolol like boastin about cc riders being originated in compton then...no the real question is none of compton ru bang blood while a gang of sc hoods bang ru u wanna list ? even yall invented a fruit own in a place were there aint no fruit street lolol

Athens ALWAYS had dudes claiming Piru, from 130 and 132 area. Since the early/mid 90s, as far as i can remember. I used to kick it over there.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby cliffard » February 19th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Swanto wrote:I never said Cpt wasnt Cpt,You made a point to say they don't follow L.A politics when that got nothing to do with the topic.

Far as what city is harder is all based on opinion but look at the influence South Central sets hold. Ecs got 190s in Carson smashing a few Compton gangs.Got 1200 block in Riverside smashing.Hoovers & 18s in San Bernardino smashing.

18 street gang in SCLA and 18 street maze gang in san berdoo is two different things i believe, unless things have changed...i think jae on here from the IE, he should be able to put that straight one way or the other...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread postby ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 11:20 pm

bgcasper wrote:movies aint proving no point cpt influence is even bigger if u wanna piss contest that way nwa dr dre gayme eazy e the whole death row ruthless and in boys in the hood your homies were scared to go to compton lol

This nigga watch too much movies, to this nigga which ever Hollywood movie that taped a hood and broke the box office, thats the hood with the most credibility. LOL

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby jae » February 27th, 2017, 12:23 am

Yeah, Barrio 18th street in L.A. is surenos/mostly chicanos. The 18th street in west san bernardino, are a black gang. But there's Barrio 18's in the I.E. too though, so i think the point still applies, as far as crips and bloods go.

It's not like L.A. bangers are making thugs tougher in other areas, Its really just about L.A. bangers who move around and bring the red and the blue with them, simply turning independent and unaffiliated gangs into red and blue teammates.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread postby alexalonso » March 7th, 2017, 3:49 am

N-Hood Blocc Crip (115 & 111), Block Crip Gang (113 and 107) and Underground Crip (107 and 105$ are the first three sets out of the 100s in 1973.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » March 7th, 2017, 5:39 am

yep tru we have a gang of interviews posted by kev that point toward that ...my remaining question is when nbc became nhc ...and why and how come nbc in cpt went from naybor to nutty seems watts did the same move and became nutt hood and nutty and nutts hood are very close and always been like that ..i got my theori ...but an interview with og clearing all that would be great

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”