Alonso ~ Chicago

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby ViciousRidah » February 22nd, 2017, 9:26 pm

LA probably does have it for the 80s and 90s but Chicago still not far behind , plus their smaller population probably gave them the higher per capita.
Any way nigga you got dusted,I brought facts to you and you curled up, you the nigga claiming he from 39th and King tryna bang. lol

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 5:02 am

And how about you show me stats of LA having more members than Chicago Swanto.To me you just some goofy ass punk who likes to play pretend, saying corny shit like LA had Zoot suit riots and there are Bloods and Crips in London just proved to me you going to say anything to make an argument.
Cut it out ,bro, if you don't have facts don't be talking.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby xxx » February 23rd, 2017, 7:52 am

County Jail & City Jails two different things.

City Jails feed into the County Jail.

You get booked at local Jails then transferred to the County.

Where you sit and go to Court. So the whole L.A County Gang Scene is slammed down in the same system.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby xxx » February 23rd, 2017, 8:02 am

Lol@ "im not from L.A but i was in an L.A Gang"

Thats some funny shit and explains everything.

L.A & Chicago is just a t.v /computer screen in your life.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 12:39 pm

xxx wrote:County Jail & City Jails two different things.

City Jails feed into the County Jail.

You get booked at local Jails then transferred to the County.

Where you sit and go to Court. So the whole L.A County Gang Scene is slammed down in the same system.

Alright.


xxx wrote:Lol@ "im not from L.A but i was in an L.A Gang"

Thats some funny shit and explains everything.

L.A & Chicago is just a t.v /computer screen in your life.


Just because I was in a LA gang doesn't mean I can't tell it like it is and see things for what they are.
I don't get what you mean about LA and Chicago being a computer screen in my life,I've actually been to both cities, and further more I seen how both cities gangs played out in different states to see which influences both cities have.
If any thing all you can go on is TV shit being that you never been to Chicago and that even though you from LA you never banged in your life.

The crazy thing about it, is that LA gangs out of state don't really have control over their OT gangs unlike Chi-town gangs,so funny for you to think an LA gang owns my ass or something when I was even done banging since my teens .

I'm out.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby ViciousRidah » February 23rd, 2017, 3:08 pm

And let me tell you this, you said in the OP that Chicago is the new gang capital ,so that became the topic,not who is or isn't living in LA. I had to let you know some people always looked at it as the gang capital as opposed to LA.
You tried to debate that LA is the gang capital because some years it surpassed Chicago in murders, but so what,Chicago has done that in some years and murders is not only what makes a city the gang capital its who is connected with who.

like it or not Chicago has more of that since they keep their links with their roots in the South. Its bigger world than just LA bro,get out of your bubble.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5992
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby bgcasper » February 23rd, 2017, 8:48 pm

have zero idear zero knowledge about chi gangs ??but recently they been makin noise with that trap movement ...but their evironment their playground the way their blocc is shape in south chi with huge towers ..look more like our pj's in france one shit really sounded mysterious about that scene is the name gaylord ???how come that name is a gang name in chi they even have many sub sets goin by that gay name ???

Warready5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: October 29th, 2017, 12:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby Warready5 » October 29th, 2017, 7:40 pm

xxx wrote:Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.


Actually, that's not really an official tally because it includes police shootings, justifiable homicides and manslaughter. LA County peaked in murders in 1993 with 1,944 and never really surpassed 2,000 murders.


Los Angeles County total murders 1985-1999

1999: 891
1998: 959
1997: 1,176
1996: 1,398
1995: 1,682
1994: 1,669
1993: 1,944
1992: 1,919
1991: 1,856
1990: 1,768
1989: 1,587
1988: 1,349
1987: 1,412
1986: 1,408
1985: 1,326

Number of Reported Crimes in Los Angeles County, California


Also, LA County's black population only averaged 536 murders from 1987-1998 with a population of 992,974 while blacks in Chicago accounted for 626 murders in 2016 with a population of 793,852 and routinely put up over 700 in the early 90s. Also, LA County Blacks accounted for 503 homicides in 1995. That's including police shootings (justifiable homicide) and manslaughter which do not count in crime statistics while Chicago blacks accounted for 617 actual criminal murders in 1995.

Warready5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: October 29th, 2017, 12:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby Warready5 » October 29th, 2017, 8:02 pm

xxx wrote:it seems Chicago has bypassed L.A on Violence/Gang Activity.

Chicago is in the Spot Light as far as Gangs are concerned.

You should document their history

Get some interviews with them dudes to understand who are the players and rivalries.

The break down on their structure & alliances.

Why the up tick in violence now?


Honestly, Chicago was really the first city in America to be labeled the gang capital. LA had it's times in the 80s and early 90s but it was still neck and neck with Chicago. Also, the LAPD keeps their gang crimes statistics, it makes LA gang problem look worse than it really is while CPD is the exact opposite. According to top LAPD officials, only 50% to 60% of gang related murders in LA stem from actual gang activity. LA peaked in 1992 with 430 gang related murders but only up to 60% came from gang banging so that means LA really had about 258 gang related murders while Chicago peaked in 1994 with 284 gang related murders, all from gang activity. Here is a 1972 New York Times article referring to Chicago as the street gang capital and saying that Chicago is slowing down which is allowing cities like LA and New York to catch up.


Heroin has decreased gang activity in Chicago, the street‐ gang capital, though 700 gangs retain their identity there, and violent deaths, beatings, robberies and shakedowns continue.

“More brothers gettin' killed,” said a former “gang banger,” as warring gang members are known on Chicago's black West Side, “because there are more guns. But gang bangin' itself is dying off. Now, too many brothers are too busy noddin' on the junk.”

The slackening in Chicago is allowing the three other major cities to catch up.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1972/04/16/a ... youth.html

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 525
Joined: November 20th, 2003, 4:19 pm
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town
Location: Texas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby bkstomp3 » November 3rd, 2017, 8:55 pm

Chicago is just gone thru the cycle at this point. When all the older shot callers and leaders started gettin indicted or killed by they're set things change. Then they started knockin down projects and dismantling gang communities you get alot of young reckless niggaz who are too young to know the who old heads are.. in more control. They start doing what they want and starting renegade and more insane sets like the Hispanics. No body follows their lit nomore cuz its so foreign to young up and coming niggaz. The city\police tried to get aggressive and screwed things up more......hint* (C. R. A. S. H) lol

swanto57
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: April 3rd, 2018, 5:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Re: Alonso ~ Chicago

Unread postby swanto57 » April 3rd, 2018, 9:39 pm

Warready5 wrote:
xxx wrote:it seems Chicago has bypassed L.A on Violence/Gang Activity.

Chicago is in the Spot Light as far as Gangs are concerned.

You should document their history

Get some interviews with them dudes to understand who are the players and rivalries.

The break down on their structure & alliances.

Why the up tick in violence now?


Honestly, Chicago was really the first city in America to be labeled the gang capital. LA had it's times in the 80s and early 90s but it was still neck and neck with Chicago. Also, the LAPD keeps their gang crimes statistics, it makes LA gang problem look worse than it really is while CPD is the exact opposite. According to top LAPD officials, only 50% to 60% of gang related murders in LA stem from actual gang activity. LA peaked in 1992 with 430 gang related murders but only up to 60% came from gang banging so that means LA really had about 258 gang related murders while Chicago peaked in 1994 with 284 gang related murders, all from gang activity. Here is a 1972 New York Times article referring to Chicago as the street gang capital and saying that Chicago is slowing down which is allowing cities like LA and New York to catch up.


Heroin has decreased gang activity in Chicago, the street‐ gang capital, though 700 gangs retain their identity there, and violent deaths, beatings, robberies and shakedowns continue.

“More brothers gettin' killed,” said a former “gang banger,” as warring gang members are known on Chicago's black West Side, “because there are more guns. But gang bangin' itself is dying off. Now, too many brothers are too busy noddin' on the junk.”

The slackening in Chicago is allowing the three other major cities to catch up.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1972/04/16/a ... youth.html



Stop trolling the section mane

Chicago never in history put up years as deadly as Los Angeles in the early 90's


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests