Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby yoda100 » March 25th, 2018, 5:20 pm

Can anyone here speak on this and is this certain individual still alive today?

"The Compton Lime Street Piru wore lime green bandanas and was started in the 1980s by Ramon Velasquez, a puerto rican"

I always thought this hood was started by blacks, guess not, interesting, I would love to know how it all started with this gang

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby SOUFLONDON » March 26th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Possibly his son...

Man Sentenced to Prison for Deadly Assault in Compton
Filed under: California Defense Attorney — fayarfa @ 12:06 am
A 29-year-old man was sentenced today to nine years in state prison for getting into a physical altercation with a family member that resulted in a death, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced.

On Aug. 30, Ramon Velasquez Jr. of Compton pleaded no contest to a felony count of assault likely to produce great bodily injury in case TA139006.

In addition to the prison sentence, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge John J. Cheroske also ordered Velasquez to pay restitution in the amount of $9,126 to the victim’s wife.

Deputy District Attorney Marlene Martinez of the Victim Impact Program, who prosecuted the case, said on Jan. 2, Velasquez got into a fight with his aunt’s husband, Dennis Clark, at their Compton home.

Following the brawl, Velasquez went to his room and Clark, who was injured, went to his bedroom, the prosecutor said.


The next day, Clark’s wife went to check in on him and found him unresponsive on his bedroom floor, the prosecutor added.

Paramedics arrived at the scene and pronounced the victim dead, according to the prosecutor.

The prosecutor said it was later determined that Clark, 41, died from a subdural hematoma.

The case was investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

Los Angeles County District Attorney / case TA139006 / September 1, 2016

shaolinmonche
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby shaolinmonche » March 26th, 2018, 3:04 pm

yoda100 wrote:Can anyone here speak on this and is this certain individual still alive today?

"The Compton Lime Street Piru wore lime green bandanas and was started in the 1980s by Ramon Velasquez, a puerto rican"

I always thought this hood was started by blacks, guess not, interesting, I would love to know how it all started with this gang


Is Compton Lime Street Piru the same as Compton Lime Hood Piru? I bought my pit bull from a OG nigga from Lime Hood Piru.

yoda100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: December 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby yoda100 » March 26th, 2018, 11:08 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:Can anyone here speak on this and is this certain individual still alive today?

"The Compton Lime Street Piru wore lime green bandanas and was started in the 1980s by Ramon Velasquez, a puerto rican"

I always thought this hood was started by blacks, guess not, interesting, I would love to know how it all started with this gang


Is Compton Lime Street Piru the same as Compton Lime Hood Piru? I bought my pit bull from a OG nigga from Lime Hood Piru.


Yeah, it was a typo on my end, my bad, they're known as ''Compton Lime Hood Piru" and not lime street piru, did you ask that OG from lime hood anything about his hood?

shaolinmonche
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby shaolinmonche » March 27th, 2018, 6:07 pm

yoda100 wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
yoda100 wrote:Can anyone here speak on this and is this certain individual still alive today?

"The Compton Lime Street Piru wore lime green bandanas and was started in the 1980s by Ramon Velasquez, a puerto rican"

I always thought this hood was started by blacks, guess not, interesting, I would love to know how it all started with this gang


Is Compton Lime Street Piru the same as Compton Lime Hood Piru? I bought my pit bull from a OG nigga from Lime Hood Piru.


Yeah, it was a typo on my end, my bad, they're known as ''Compton Lime Hood Piru" and not lime street piru, did you ask that OG from lime hood anything about his hood?


No I didn’t
his name was Diablo.
RIP
He got smoked a few years back at a family party during an argument

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 286
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby TheAngels » April 2nd, 2018, 7:51 pm

I'm thinking you're talking about Lime Hood Piru... Is this hood defunct? Seems like CV Segundo controls that area today, and they don't get along with LHP.

They seemed very active in the 1980's based on this news report:

I think this is from the late 80's


User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6041
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Compton Lime Street Piru little history

Unread postby bgcasper » April 2nd, 2018, 8:29 pm

they always been sharing their shit with the segundos .. use to have the sans on loc on the dead ends i think they still have a 15 deep crew throwin lil partys and joinin other hood functions and pick nick proof they aint been bangin for a minute since its the new inside esp wars


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests