Suge Knight to be sentenced to 28 years ????

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Suge Knight to be sentenced to 28 years ????

Unread postby HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 14th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Also interesting how the family said suge never said sorry about what happened , and how they broke down all the comparisons between suge and Terry as like a super hero vs a villian , like narcissist vs narcissist victim , it was really interesting how that break down was , but in alot of these murder cases the narcissist is the one that died and the narc victim is the murderer , they always paint the picture of the murderer as the narc , but in psychology they already say narcs rarely kill , they rather make u kill urself or piss u off til u kill them so u can go to jail ,

But it was interesting hearing them say the words "karma" gduz the homie big rag met suge just B4 all this went down and gave him a business card and did not hear back from him , then all this Domino effect went down afterwards , I think this is B4 they said he was knocvked out ,the original story I read bout that was he was hit with a crowbar not fist

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 14th, 2018, 9:44 pm

Also Terry Carter fam said suge Knight was an employee with universal pictures , so that alone let's you know suge was there for business reasons and not for beef reasons , and some other cat said that was not suges first time there , he was there multiple times pretty deep case

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Re: Free Suge Knight !!!!! 28 years ???? SMH

Unread postby OziHomie » October 16th, 2018, 2:41 am

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:Fucvk u gang stalking , retarded mentally sicvk perverted narcissist , parasite toxoplasma toxoplasmosis t~gondii , terminator robot RoboCop , COINTELPRO red squad , illuminati red shield , stalkers targeting my set , gangsta down staters grow stronger by the day , but I know who yahall really targeting and you have no evidence that this is the person your targeting everyone hating on this account says he and his music but this could be a female for all you know , that part of narcissist targeting is called projection , where someone is so focused on someone that it seems like a movie projector is aimed at the person ,

Yahall took away pac , big , and now yahall want Suge , then who's next is on your minds , yahall keeping the banging on wax legacy away ,

Gang stalking narcissist act passive aggressive to look innocent , and want all active aggressive things destroyed to dumb down the population of anti narcissist ,

But I just wanted to say wzup and I did , all things Kings is narcissist , mlk is a king too , like king Blvd stoners lol , but u bragging about something you don't understand shows you enjoy ignorence , it's a form of crying like a whiney baby minus the tattoo tears , you also said u never heard of SLG wonder what's that's about but it's on your sight ,

Narcissist will deflect like that all the time , also called gas lighting , they will always revert things bacvk to themselves "I" with negative following "don't" , the gang stalking is adding the more "even" meaning agreeing with the enablers , and ene disagreement is a gas light , because ene disagreement can have consequences , that's the mentally sicvk part ,

No one knows who this is, they think they do just because of there agenda against one person and they think eneone who supports this person must be the person ,

I met Suge in person it was like meeting myself , til the end we gas lighted each other , I gas lighted him showing him a pic of Snoop and he gas lighted me on how I showed him the pic by trying to be a Grammer Nazi , which is the same thing your doing , no one's perfect , but but ur such a narc {undercover cop} that all targeted individuals / people pleasers / codependents haft to conform to your perfection and fit inside your fantasy which can never be done , that's also the mark of a narc unreasonable expectations ,but after I met Suge is when everything snow balled downhill ,
But I got mad love & respect for Suge , he had a good love bomb , {fake love} when he gave me a hug , and sat & talked with me , then the mask came off when tryed to correct my grammar ,

Then gets on tmz and says the opposite of what he told me , don't know if he got cloned that fast in front of me , usually when a mask drop like that happens it's when the person was out of my sights for at least a second , that's probably the 1st time I seen a mask drop in front of my eyes , so I can't say he was cloned that fast ,

But yeah the net is to slow for me , I made the hood & set pressence known and on u narc illuminati head , s/o big hunna h gang s/o hunna gang foe dots dice ,

But much love to all who hate the crew , yahall just zombies running on the same worn out program , yahall losing not winning , and yahall all end up in mental homes narc heaven ,

suge ran over and took away a man who i heard was one of the most respected dudes .. not to mention his possible involvement with eazy e's demise and eazy was tripple O triple G untouchable .. so i dunno cuz ..

i hear ya but i dont feel ya

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 16th, 2018, 5:39 am

Feel me about what ?

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 23rd, 2018, 12:35 pm

Nice piece on suge Alex , I just read his necvk tat thanX 2 your crystal clear vids , you're pain is my joy , which is also his memroirs book
Attachments
Screenshot_20181023-121432.png
Screenshot_20181023-121432.png (427.05 KiB) Viewed 1154 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby alexalonso » October 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

Judge Ronald Coen sentenced Suge Knight to 28 years. You can watch the video of how the judge computed 28 years.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYLlh-pgq8

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby alexalonso » October 25th, 2018, 2:41 am

Suge Knight arrived at Wasco State Prison in Wasco, CA on October 24, 2018 to begin serving the rest of his 28 year sentence that he has a bit over 4 years credit for. He should be eligible for parole in 2038.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”