Grape Street Watts Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 5:53 am

WHAT HOW I LOOK GOTTA DO with ME BANGIN'...I AINT TRYIN TO POST A PIC SO U COULD JACC OFF LOC, I DONT GET DOWN with that FRENCH SHIT
:twisted:

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 6:00 am

Image

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2006, 7:58 am

hey casper why didn't yall just make yall own gang shit why were yall stealin styles from LA?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2006, 10:55 am

Yo Casper, try as you must, but Shox is with it. He aint on that sketchy tip like you where you hidden behind a web of lies and shit blood. Next thing you'll know Casper gonna claim Shox is on another board claiming Bounty Hunter, but won't ever post a link or some proof.

I'd personally love to see the nigga Casper's database on his laptop full of second hand gang info he's gotten over the years, complete with hood borders, past beefs, dead homies list, etc.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 7th, 2006, 1:08 pm

i think shox just needs calm down with the whole epun thing

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2006, 1:36 pm

T.K wrote:i think shox just needs calm down with the whole epun thing
They both just need to squash it, it's pointless. They disagree and thats that.

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 3:17 pm

i tried to squash it like a man and I WAS CONSISTENTLY DISRESPECTED...
BUT SINCE YALL COOL ILL LEAVE IT ALONE -----> and dats my word....
BUT IF HE CONTINUES YALL SEE WHAT EXACTLY AM I TALKIN ABOUT

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Now since im done...IM A GET CACC TO my normal self, smoke a blunt, then lay down, call a bi**h, and bring her over so we can watch onionbooty.com :D

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 3:24 pm

now if yall didnt catch anything else I had to say at least checc dis out...

ONIONBOOTY.com

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 7th, 2006, 4:02 pm

LOL you a fool homie :lol:

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 7th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Shox112 wrote:Image

:? :? :shock: ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2006, 4:57 pm

I dont want to interfere with that Gang BS and his faking, but i have to add, that Casper has some real political views. Just for the record....

Peace

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Yo, I'll say this about Casper: dude has some views and some knowledge. In fact, I can respect a lot of what the dude says, but he didn't come forth as himself and just drop real talk. He covered it up with BS and thats real cowardly and a no no where I come from. So it's too late for the homie because from day one he had a smoke screen of lies he put up and it was just too much to forget about now that dude is trying to come clean. People too afraid of being themselves on here. Everyone wants to be respected and think the only way they can be is by claiming some big ass gang. There are plenty of non bangers on here who just spread knowledge, and some dudes that just keep what they is a mystery. Either are routes I can respect much more than lying.

I respect the dudes that claim little no name gangs from Iowa on here more than that, because they are being themselves.

And Shox, I respect whatever you gotta say or do. If Epun stays comin' at yah, spit that fire. Just keep it real and let's not let it become some Casper style shit of weak disses and false accusations. Not saying that is gonna be but you feel me. It's in Epun's hands where it goes from here.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2006, 6:35 pm

youngwun wrote: He covered it up with BS and thats real cowardly and a no no where I come from. So it's too late for the homie because from day one he had a smoke screen of lies he put up and it was just too much to forget about now that dude is trying to come clean.
I feel that. But i hold no grudge against Casper because i kind of missed the big part of the "story".
youngwun wrote:
People too afraid of being themselves on here. Everyone wants to be respected and think the only way they can be is by claiming some big ass gang. There are plenty of non bangers on here who just spread knowledge, and some dudes that just keep what they is a mystery. Either are routes I can respect much more than lying.
Also true. I never understood why people do that. I mean its not like i havent logged on certain websites just to talk trash, but for those sites that i like, i try to keep it real, and this site is counted in for me. Lots of fraud ass pussies on here, but a grip full of people that speak what they think. Thats enough for me. I know who i can talk to in a real way on here. I enjoy meeting people from a whole different background also. I can learn something of it.
youngwun wrote:
I respect the dudes that claim little no name gangs from Iowa on here more than that, because they are being themselves.
Yes. On point. I would even respect someone more that admitts he is a pussy rather than someone that claims "Cosa Nostra Mafia Avenue Lane Gangsters".
True stuff Youngwun.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 7th, 2006, 8:44 pm

I dont see what the big deal is about epun bein affiliated with freemasonry, from looks of things, them niggas got their shit together than a lot of others.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2006, 9:03 pm

I know nothing bout Freemasons, so I aint gonna judge that shit.

I kind of came here after the Casper thing too, but I caught wind of enough of it to where I know the dude is a bitch. If someone is shady, no matter what they have to offer, I'mma steer clear. Dude spits some real facts about CPT banging, but it comes with a price. A lot of people on here talk about frauds and what not, but bow to him because he spits real shit, but he himself is not real shit. He presented himself as something he isnt and never will be, and forgiving that is a judgement on your character and as a dude who grew up in this shit and still lives this shit, thats a weight I wont carry.

I might be making a big deal out of things but I can live with that. I like who I am and have no problem being who I am on here. I lose gangster points with a lot of folks because I aint as grimey as them on here. I write well and have thoughts that contradict a lot of the things I've seen and done in the past decade, but all that aside I cant understand why anyone would want to come on here and present themselves as a fictional character. I think it says a lot about you as a human being, not just a forum user, when you do that.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 7th, 2006, 9:10 pm

youngwun wrote:I know nothing bout Freemasons, so I aint gonna judge that shit.

I kind of came here after the Casper thing too, but I caught wind of enough of it to where I know the dude is a bitch. If someone is shady, no matter what they have to offer, I'mma steer clear. Dude spits some real facts about CPT banging, but it comes with a price. A lot of people on here talk about frauds and what not, but bow to him because he spits real shit, but he himself is not real shit. He presented himself as something he isnt and never will be, and forgiving that is a judgement on your character and as a dude who grew up in this shit and still lives this shit, thats a weight I wont carry.

I might be making a big deal out of things but I can live with that. I like who I am and have no problem being who I am on here. I lose gangster points with a lot of folks because I aint as grimey as them on here. I write well and have thoughts that contradict a lot of the things I've seen and done in the past decade, but all that aside I cant understand why anyone would want to come on here and present themselves as a fictional character. I think it says a lot about you as a human being, not just a forum user, when you do that.
my question is,how this dude casper know so much?? shits almost like he was in the midst of things :?

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 10:26 pm

As Far as freemasonry-----> just do your research and you'll be surprised to what you find and read the last couple of pages if you find the time to do so...if not dont even trip....

I feel the same way as young do...I was born in raised in the heart of the Jordan Downs....I seen ES WVG change into ES GSTWATTS BLC...I lived there through the riots and treaty..I done seen niggaz get popped(pretty siccnin' imagine somebody shooting at raw meat or the person that you used to know, chop it up with, and smoke with be reduced to flesh on the sidewalk pavement) My mother was a cracchead and my father was too and an alcoholic(youngwun they used to have to go to that program off of Central and 92nd u know what Im talkin bout near that Louisiana Chiccen, for Detox)...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc. and niggaz would always say: "You a ridah in all my nigga, but I feel your purpose is to save the hood." So I took all they wishes and dreams to pave the way fa the next generation. So they aint gotta deal with the same sh*t i had to...collectin cans from Jordan HS after football games or sellin barrettes/umbrellas on a 103rd at the Shoppin Center on rainy days and seein my pops time after time gettin' in and out the game...NOBODY WANNA LIVE LIKE DIS' and for the reason that I took to the streets I would have thought it would have been a lil mo comaderie on here because we all shared the same experience...I didnt think it would be filled with fakes, maybe undercovers, but definitely not fakes--->I feel that dis forum is helpful in some ways that it gets groups to talk that other wise wouldnt...Its real niggaz on here but for erry real nigga there is 5 Blacc wall street wanna bees and preppy ass niggaz sayin who bang and who dont. I mean I wouldnt be able to go up in most of yall's hoods to let ya know IM on some: "Our people is dyin' what could we do about it" SH*t

I went to 102nd St School, Markham Middle, and Jordan High School...with all honesty to deny that is a spit in the face especially to a Watts Nigga...I cant help that I am who I am but I feel that people are forgetting the bigger point... To be real I dont like PJ's and BH's but I still grew up with them niggaz and its still a tragedy when some fall on the other side. Niggaz done grew attached during the treaty and cant even see they homies from the otha side no mo', its a trip my nigga, cuz of politics u gotta suddenly kill each other...but even real bangers know its on a case by case basis some niggaz get passes some dont

The reason I AM a public health major and pre-law to fix
the major pro'lems(fo' yall that dont know King/Drew is about to be closed down, Public Health and Law helps prevent that...too many warehouses and scrap yards and train yards (cancer causing)....I wanna make it to where there is no stores like food 4 less, so WE CAN HAVE HEALTHY FOOD DATS CHEAP AND FRESH not no second hand meat that'll kill ya

.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 7th, 2006, 11:58 pm

I agree cuzz Shox and Epun both some real niggas, so it ain't fina do no good tryin to disprove, discredit or disrespect one another.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by mr. chill » December 8th, 2006, 10:43 am

youngwun wrote:I know nothing bout Freemasons, so I aint gonna judge that shit.

I kind of came here after the Casper thing too, but I caught wind of enough of it to where I know the dude is a bitch. If someone is shady, no matter what they have to offer, I'mma steer clear. Dude spits some real facts about CPT banging, but it comes with a price. A lot of people on here talk about frauds and what not, but bow to him because he spits real shit, but he himself is not real shit. He presented himself as something he isnt and never will be, and forgiving that is a judgement on your character and as a dude who grew up in this shit and still lives this shit, thats a weight I wont carry.

I might be making a big deal out of things but I can live with that. I like who I am and have no problem being who I am on here. I lose gangster points with a lot of folks because I aint as grimey as them on here. I write well and have thoughts that contradict a lot of the things I've seen and done in the past decade, but all that aside I cant understand why anyone would want to come on here and present themselves as a fictional character. I think it says a lot about you as a human being, not just a forum user, when you do that.
casper is a bitch, bottom line, that faggot been on here for like 3 years talkin shit

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 11th, 2006, 6:31 am

well lil bitch ass chill u aint shit to me but anotha bugg grabbin my big nutts who are u anyway ??i never read a post from your sorry ass ???so i dont giv a fucch about your opinion ...and young wun lololol u are an imposta yeah i know a lot and thats a fact ..i know enuf to know who is who around this forum and u aint no swan !!!!u are a pure net banger not honest enuf to admit that !!!how can u enter a set as yg and become an og since that shit is generational u came here bringing nun just reheating previous shit others reals did post in the past so stay away from my name bitch ass busta ... and one thing is a fact i did bring major knowledge in here instead of being thankfull yalll on my nutts like i raped your daughter fucch all that BS got no time for all that period ...
i first came here as bg casper cause i was actually postin with a homie named bg lolo who happen to be know as baby cas anyfuccin way i first came here to stop all those BS post that have been spread by michigan thugs and tupac fans concerning the death of tupac i was hardly arguin with a bunch of those the first year than i came here to correct those net thugs cause they was spreading waaay tooo much BS about the city of compton ..i grew up in south compton moved to paris and what is that tooo much lololol anyaway i have work to do so i will no longuer post here since my input is always dissed and the funnyest part is that most of the hataz have nun to do with the hub city ....thats all south out

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 11th, 2006, 8:40 am

Yeah nigga it is too much to swallow homie. I aint a netbanger. How can you claim a dude on here recycles knowledge when in reality that is all you doing so you aint living and banging on those big bad Compton streets? I aint spittin second hand info (even though in reality, 90% of what dudes say is second hand because you cant speak on another hood first hand most of the time), but you talking about a place you aint been in over a decade supposedly, so where you get your facts? I know how big the grapevine is, but if a shot rings out in SSCC hood, I don't think you can hear it in Paris.

I didnt say you enter at YG. I say thats the first step. But I'll fill your punk ass in nigga, in these streets, a lot of kids hitting YG status real fast... months after joining, from doing little dirt. Thats just how it is so live with it. Not necessarily in my hood but in others. If that slipped out, I misworded myself. It happens. Your whole existence on here is misworded so forgive yourself too while you at it.

You still a punk. You still got the same nowhere arguments and it says a lot that a dude aint real to you because you aint read his posts before you fake ass internet gangsta! Niggas cant swing from the nuts of hoe ass females on here trying to pass off as CPT thugs.

Image
WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE![/img]

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Ay shox cuzz yall niggas is foolish, I was at the mall helpin out the homie sell some Cell Phones (My employment with Verizon is still active) I'm outside smokin a Newport and I see a purple caddi roll up, ain't even knowin who got out the ride, so im in the Store and 4 grape niggas come thru, muthafuchan, 6x Purple T's that read "99 GRAPE" purple and yellow rags, purple rubber bands, purple chucks, purple sox, lakers caps, lol, everybody in Tyler mall nigga was shook like "O' nigga what now", I'm over here sellin these niggas cell phones, cool peoples tho we was fina smoke a blunt after the sell but since i kicked the price down so low my manager was over there trippin. hard, i was about to slap that nigga.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 26th, 2006, 5:50 pm

[quote="Shox112...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc.
.....
.[/quote]

Which Y.A.(s) were you at?

What years?

What are the first (3) digits of your Y.A. Number?

My # was a #568---

from 1988 until I maxed out in 1993 from Y.T.S.

Martinez 8)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Image

Compton swap meet be doin a nigga right tho;


Blue pair of dickes - $19.99
Solid Blue Hoodie - 17.99
Black slide on Loc's - (They were $10 but now they $7.99 nigga)
Blue rag - 99 cents

Add that shit up, most of you dumb niggas spend $50 on a pair of jeans at the mall like a fuckin female, ol bitch, when $50 can get a nigga an entire alphet, shoes, sweater, pants, nigga all that shit.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 26th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Compton Swapmeet:

Blue pair of dickes - $19.99
Solid Blue Hoodie - 17.99
Black slide on Loc's - (They were $10 but now they $7.99 nigga)
Blue rag - 99 cents
That picture of Casper - priceless

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by mr. chill » December 27th, 2006, 2:53 am

hahahahaha, it really is priceless

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 27th, 2006, 3:44 am

youngwun wrote:Compton Swapmeet:

Blue pair of dickes - $19.99
Solid Blue Hoodie - 17.99
Black slide on Loc's - (They were $10 but now they $7.99 nigga)
Blue rag - 99 cents
That picture of Casper - priceless
LOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 27th, 2006, 3:45 am

I swear cuzz yall niggaz is ruffless

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » December 27th, 2006, 3:57 am

YALL NIGGAZ IS BRAZY LOL!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 27th, 2006, 9:50 am

MARTINEZ wrote:[quote="Shox112...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc.
.....
.
Which Y.A.(s) were you at?

What years?

What are the first (3) digits of your Y.A. Number?

My # was a #568---

from 1988 until I maxed out in 1993 from Y.T.S.

Martinez 8)[/quote]

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 27th, 2006, 1:12 pm

youngwun wrote:Compton Swapmeet:

Blue pair of dickes - $19.99
Solid Blue Hoodie - 17.99
Black slide on Loc's - (They were $10 but now they $7.99 nigga)
Blue rag - 99 cents
That picture of Casper - priceless
lol

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”