Grape Street Watts Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 2nd, 2006, 7:31 am

Man, I dont think he hatin on you for going to school. I think he just pointing out the fact that about 1% of bangers up in UC Berkeley (a nice ass school) on some Public Health shit. No hate, it's respectable, but if you was beefin with some rapper on some music shit, he'd release a whole damn song or mixtape laughin' at you about that because to most hood niggaz that dont add up, and you cant even deny that.

Most diss shit is petty anyways though homie... "I fucked yo bitch", "you light skinned", "your hood is wack", "no one heard of you from your set", "you niggaz got served at summerjam", so on and so forth. This the internet. Do yours and he'll do his.

There was no need to diss Dago because its heavy there, just like it is in LA. Watts will always have the hardest rep, no matter what really going on in the streets these days, but you cant hate on South East. They serious about they colors over there.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 2nd, 2006, 11:55 am

I Know whats up with dago ...Lincoln Park Piru. 59 Brims, East Side Piru, the Skylines... but see he dont represent the SOUTH east he rep day-go....and to put the rest like dis if ya really wanna find out how hood I am PM me and we could chop it up...And yeah u right 99% of the folks up here dont bang...and I dont pull that sh*t on campus cuz it aint no reason to.

and so far as him doin his and me doin me he shouldnt have spoken outta term in the 1st place I wasnt talkin to him...but errybody keep forgettin the fact that I said " you show me respect and I'll show the same.." I dont never come at nobody foul if they dont do the same...

Kind in mind that 95% of niggaz on dis website dont bang...but I do dis to pass time on the grave-yard shift while gettin my study on...so I aint trippin' Im a still get mine because I gotta big @ss plan in the 1st place...

Make Watts secede from the city of LA, add the unincorporated areas of Florence, Willowbrook, Rosewood all into a new city to help our people...

Dont forget Ice Cube was an architect from Arizona, Rah Digga graduated a engineering program from Rutgers, Defari (Berkeley and Columbia), Game(Washington State), hell even Chucc D gotta doctorate degree from a good school...

Now if ya got any mo' questions just holla at me and we'll chop it up

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 2nd, 2006, 2:35 pm

Yeah, and I feel you on that education shit, but none of those rappers were gangsters. Game is considered a closet buster, and no one on here has facts to verify or deny that and Ice Cube... damn. We dont even need to get into that. No one else in LA rap is as much of a mystery as that dude is. He just started talkin bout being from 111NHC. Before you didn't know if he was from the hub, Watts, E/S, W/S or the wood. Bottom line, he aint gangsta.

Frontlining bangers and degrees aint something you hear about often, and two niggaz on this board talkin bout how they an exception aint gonna change many peoples opinions. Only you know what you doing and did, and vice versa. We all our own judge. If you on here pretending to bang, that says a lot about your character and self esteem.

I personally give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I assume you from Grape cause you said you is. Terren is ECC. He got facts to spit, just like you. Casper coming clean and showing everyone he was a fraud (deny it nigga, but you AINT what you originally said you was) gave a lot of niggaz on here doubts. In most cases, if you spit ignorant shit than you gonna get exposed by someone else on here who aint got the same opinion on what you spittin.

Just drop the beef shit. We can all keep it real and spit real talk about this banging shit from an intelligent perspective homie, and this comin' from a nigga from a grimey hood in a ugly area. So stay up homie, you seem to be contributing some real shit, but Epun is too. Dude is the first I go to if I'm wondering bout whats up in Dago and his shit has always been on the real.

Not related, but I think Eastside Piru and Skyline are the same gang.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 2nd, 2006, 4:42 pm

I could respect it since you put it like that.....

By the way I think they too diffrent hoods oh yeah I forgot NHC 40's SD...and Emeral Hills

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 2nd, 2006, 6:06 pm

Shox112 wrote:I could respect it since you put it like that.....

By the way I think they too diffrent hoods oh yeah I forgot NHC 40's SD...and Emeral Hills
Yeah, there be a couple other C sets but Epun would be the word on that. Most of the banging seems to go down between LPB and those alligned with them against the Skylines and their homies.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 4th, 2006, 10:58 am

u get what IM sayin but obviously epun think that erry nigga that gang bang should stay on the corner....But I betcha he be the 1st one to say "why dont they do something with they life like go to school or get a job or somethin" but when a real gangsta doin that stuff he gotta pro'lem, I tell yo 'bout these brainwashed niggaz
Nah, that ain't it bruh. In fact, I gots more respect for dudes that bang, I mean ONLY bang, not this half-PhD/half-gangbanger BS. My step-brother and brother bang. Fulltimers homie. I'm knowin' this shit well. Don't let the smooth taste or college degree fool you...... I was one of those half-ass gangbangin' wannabees until I got my ass mopped up by some crosstowns. Didn't feel like the homies really looked out, so long story short, during my junior year, I decided that I was waaaay better at sports and school than bangin'. But I don't mix the two (bangin' and school), that shit don't add up homeboy, no matter how you try and justify it. Do one or the other. In fact, I have seen niggas get boo'ed off the sett tryin' that shit......I mean, how many OOOG's, OOG'S and OG's do you see with bachelors, masters and PhD degrees? If you got any sense, how could you POSSIBLY disagree with that? (no diss intended).....

As far as representin' Daygo, I grew up in Skyline and Emerald Hills (southeast SD if you don't know) bruh. I REPRESENTS SESD to the fullest. Coach youth football and basketball where I grew up and do community. You see bruh, I didn't go to Howard U. and come back throwin' up dubbs and Emerlad Hills. I came back to give back, not take away. Fuck anything that means takin' away anotha brothas life. FUCK THAT. But I don't knock anyone's means to stay alive and eat. I grew with the culture of bloods and crips, so I'm well aware how deep rooted the shit is. Just because I don't care to participate in the muder rate of brothas killin' brothas don't make me square. I love my hood, but I ain't killin' nobody over the shit, feel me?

So you do yo thang, you know, yo Watts 103 Grape thing. But in my opinion playboy, your Berkely degree and GSWC affiliation is counter-productive homie. If you can't figure that out, then why go to school? Niggas get shot all the time goin' away to school, then comin' home during breaks and holidays, meet up with the homies from the sett and the next thing you know, he dead. You pretty familair with that right?

No disrespect bruh. You probably a cool muthafucka in person. I don't know you and don't care to know you. But I do know this: Niggas I know who got college degrees or going after a college degree ain't bangin' (I do admit to sayin' "blood" every now and again though, my bad). Niggas that do bang AIN'T thinkin' about no college degree......you go to Berkely, do the math.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 4th, 2006, 11:17 am

I Know whats up with dago ...Lincoln Park Piru. 59 Brims, East Side Piru, the Skylines..
no you don't, but I'ma put you up on things alittle so that you do know:

Skyline Piru (East Side Piru for the OOOG/OOG's). Youngsters really don't push "East Side" anymore......Lincoln stopped the "Piru" affiliation back in '81. Please don't ever come to Daygo sayin' "Lincoln Park Piru", shit will get you killed......Southside Brims dropped "59" 10 years ago (59 came from LA). Then you got Emerald Hills Gang, Offarell Park Gang.....

As far as Crips, you have WCC 20/30, NHC 40's and East Daygo Mob Crip. There's a few more not worth mentioning.

***Contrary to popular belief, SD ain't "blood city". WCC was the largest gang in SD at one time, but most of their numbers are down due to prison. Bloods are the most active and seen the most, but that's becuase most of southeast hoods are blood, the west side of SE (crossing Logan Ave. or Euclid ave. going west) and East Daygo are Crips, but that's kinda changin' too.****

It ain't Watts, in fact, far from it. But don't come down here trippin', lol. Not a threat, just good, sound wholesome advice blackman.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 4th, 2006, 11:23 am

Good speak Youngwun, nigga always got the right shit to say. Start callin' this dude "Judge Youngwun" :wink: :) ...never knew Swans to be on some rational-thinkin' type shit, lol. Stay up young bruh.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 4th, 2006, 12:30 pm

I offered u some "real" sh*t to agree to disagree and move on about life and tried to respect yo tricc @ss but now Im a have to put you on blast.

....and u dont sound as confident no mo' in sayin that Im as fake as u said I was the First time...becuz yo' done called the wrong nigga a fake... and like I said you should be the LAST NIGGA TALKIN you just did a BG CASPER my nigga...make up ya mind nigga u claim to respect the OOOG' s and the ridahs out there but u claim that gangbangin is ignorant and genocidal...and you dont respect the real niggaz out there tryin to change sh*t for the better what type of baccwardz @ss Sh*t they teachin yall in them Masonic Lodges...some sell out sh*t

Now Im sorry E-Pun that erry thang aint work out fo' u and the gangbangin/college thang...but you a different breed a nigga...I could smell it in ya... just add a "k" at the end of ya name and cross ya self out...You's a E-Punk and Electronic PUssified Nigga....Im sorry you got jumped and yo' @ss whooped but real recognize real my nigga and you obviously wasnt it...Dont get mad at me because I dont let the two tear me apart like they did u because that was a mistake in the past you made by tryin to play the part...hell ya fellow Damu Young Hootie went to Morehouse and EVEN MITCHY SLICC went to Prairie View...Ridaz is erry where my nigga and you should know that...but obviously its not a given....because u aint a street nigga in the first place...go back to that "sacred geometry, and that compass and being enlightened by baphomet with that weird masoic sh*t"

I figga'd it mustve been sometype of personal pro'lem u had or experience 4 you 2 feel so strong about dis sh*t...BUT DATS ON U the difference between u and me is that I lived it and it may be shoccin to see a real WATTS 'G' alive in the flesh tryin to do the right thang...but it takes one and some more to make a change fa the hood Im not lookin 4 yo respect homie...Im lookin 4 YOUR kids respect my nigga so when I pass away someday they will look up to the Watts nigga that helped to stop dis gang violence and put it on our real enemies...Huey Newton and Eldrige Cleaver were educated does that mean they were not ridaz, Malcolm X a well-known rida...did that prevent him fa doin fo' hisself...nah

AS FAR AS the EASTSIDE GRAPE STREET WATTS BABY LOC CRIP ALLEGIANCE BEING COUNTER PRODUCTIVE--NEVA that..DATS PART OF WHO I AM AS MUCH AS I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A BLACK MAN, AND ONCE IM FROM the HOOD I WILL DIE FROM the HOOD...I KNOW I RISK the CHANCE OF GETTIN SHOT AT BUT GUESS WHAT? WHATS NEW..WHAT NIGGA DONT..GANGBANGER OR NON-GANGBANGER?

AS FAR AS NIGGAZ that BANG AINT THINKIN ABOUT NO COLLEGE DEGREE...I COULD SHOW YOU HUNNEDS AND IM NOT BS'IN includin' Local JC's and Cal States and HBCU's ETC ETC...U seem mo' jealous of the fact I GO TO BERKELEY AND KEEP IT G NIGGAZ EMBRACE that SH*T AT HOME BECUZ ALL THEY HOPES AND DREAMS ARE PASSED THRU ME AND THEY KNOW THEY GOT SOMEBODY who's gonna ONE DAY BE SOMEBODY AND VOUCH 4 'EM...EVEN MAYOR OMAR BRADLEY WAS A BANGER back IN the DAY BUT NOT A BLOOD OR A CRIP I THINK HE WAS A SLAUSON AND HE WENT TO UCLA AND TURNED LA AROUND

"It ain't Watts, in fact, far from it. But don't come down here trippin', lol. Not a threat, just good, sound wholesome advice blackman." HELL IM A PROJECT NIGGA ANY THANG OUTTA WATTS IS BETTER...DONT COME AT ME with that wack SH**

AND QUIT SUCCIN YOUNG's NUTS if you feel real about whatcha speakin on you wouldnt need niggaz to vouch 4 u...My nigga know the bidnezz with me and u see I aint callin he name out..ANY NIGGA ON DIS SITE that WANNA CALL HISSELF REAL CAN SMELL IT ON ME...

and if you Wonderin What OG's from Grape told me to go to school...DOC, Playmate, Roach G.I.P., Lobo, and Big Ray Ray they got me 103% unlike yo' unloyal San Diego @ss niggaz...

You seem so desperate to be apart of somethin' ---from gangs,sports(teams), Masonry...dats the trouble with many blacc men today...they rather conform than to think 4 themselves...I thought 4 myself and on the behalf of my hood and 4 any other hood out there to pave the way...no matter how much somebody wanna say somethin' but I'll have that extra edge when it comes to relatin to the community and youngstaz with gangs stuff because Im one of their own...who u think hood niggaz is gonna listen to ? White people, non-bangers, police, DARE programs???Hell nah it'll take niggaz like Tony Bogart to change sh*t but not just on the street level but policy wise too...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 4th, 2006, 8:05 pm

epun wrote:Good speak Youngwun, nigga always got the right shit to say. Start callin' this dude "Judge Youngwun" :wink: :) ...never knew Swans to be on some rational-thinkin' type shit, lol. Stay up young bruh.
Haha we aint all like that homie! I got my griminess but my moms taught me well, just couldn't keep my nose out of that banging shit.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 5th, 2006, 8:31 am

I offered u some "real" sh*t to agree to disagree and move on about life and tried to respect yo tricc @ss but now Im a have to put you on blast.
You the real homie......real gay.
and you dont respect the real niggaz out there tryin to change sh*t for the better what type of baccwardz @ss Sh*t they teachin yall in them Masonic Lodges
still on the masonic thang, huh?...just join nigga so you can stop the hate and jealousy, wierd muthafucka.
EVEN MITCHY SLICC went to Prairie View.
:shock: ....and he and Ice Cube and the others you mentioned are riders to you?...there you go again showin' yo ass, LOL!...stop it homie. You ain't no G, you ain't no grape. go to school and move on.. :lol: :lol: .....Mitchy Slick? :lol:
U seem mo' jealous of the fact I GO TO BERKELEY AND KEEP IT G NIGGAZ
....... :shock: ...gay.

ay "sox112", you killin' me nigga, LMMFAO. Stop dude. You win nigga

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......nigga said "Ice Cube, Mitchy Slick, Game are riders who went to college,LOLLLLL!!!......let me guess, Emenim gangsta too, huh?....nigga beat it, kick rocks :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 4:53 pm

im glad I pulled ya hoe card...I guess u the one who still gotta call niggaz names...I aint even trippin...cuz as long as u sittin behind that computer you know sh*t wont be handed to ya...but sh*t always comebacc on that @ss like karma...look witcha so called homiez did to ya....Im done with it homie and u supposed to be a grown man...

and by the way I left this here for some niggaz to see what type of weirdo u is:

www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/washington_dc/washington_dc.html

LOOK how they designed the streets of Washington D.C. into a devil sign....

and if you look at a map of washington, D.C. on like a maps.yahoo.com they wont show you that part they'll cover it up

can u explain weirdo..u devil worship..dog rapin..child molesta..

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 5th, 2006, 8:40 pm

:lol: ....nigga sound like white folks with all that paranoia. Yeah, you right homie, I ain't got nothin' else. Like I said, you win.

But before I go, I gots to respond to that little gay-ass comment:
because as long as u sittin behind that computer you know sh*t wont be handed to ya...
See, that's the main problem I got with people on this site. You ain't gone ever meet me bruh. You know this. Stop it. This shit ain't goin nowhere but here. So please stop tryin' to pretend you gone bring somethin'. Niggas can't chunk over the 'net, damn niggas be frontin' :roll:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 9:04 pm

is that right...EAT A PHAT AZZ DI-- OH YEAH DEM MASONS GOTCHU PLAYIN with EM

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 5th, 2006, 11:39 pm

112 is for 11200 blk on grape street ???

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 12:23 am

1-12 is my C-day but its Eleven-Deuces on that blocc...why whats craccin'?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 6th, 2006, 6:43 am

Shox112 wrote:im glad I pulled ya hoe card...I guess u the one who still gotta call niggaz names...I aint even trippin...because as long as u sittin behind that computer you know sh*t wont be handed to ya...but sh*t always comebacc on that @ss like karma...look witcha so called homiez did to ya....Im done with it homie and u supposed to be a grown man...

and by the way I left this here for some niggaz to see what type of weirdo u is:

www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/washington_dc/washington_dc.html

and if you look at a map of washington, D.C. on like a maps.yahoo.com they wont show you that part they'll cover it up

can u explain weirdo..u devil worship..dog rapin..child molesta..
Damn look at all that devil shit, knew they was up to something.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 7:16 am

and dats what people fail to realize... See to be honest witchu we are subliminally taught masonic stuff in schools...all the stuff that you ever thought you may have never needed in school (geometry, latin, poems, history, etc. etc.) once iniatiated into that weird society you apply all that stuff .... Notice even with symbolism...like the olympic logo is masonic in origin...even the statue of liberty...why because they have the "lamp" to enlighten the "world" it was no coincidence that the statue of liberty was given as a gift by the french...notice all the courthouses have greco-roman columns...and lamps and olive trees...city designs they know what they are doing...you are already exposed to the stuff even before you realize it...it just get siccer and siccer the deeper you go

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 7:22 am

learn about the "Enlightenment Age" or "Age of Reason", the "Dark Ages" Philosophy...Who you think decided that all these western philosophers were some of the "greatest intellectuals" known to man...not everybody but these weirdo's....

Even all masons dont get along with each other...DESPITE THE FACT that MASONRY HAS ITS ORIGINS IN THE LIBRARIES OF ALEXANDRIA IN EGYPT AND THE EGYPTIAN MYSTERY SCHOOLS, White people used what was left of the knowlege to oppress and deceive(because the burned most of the library with wars)...After all these ages you have blacc's tryin to join masonry not knowin that blaccs is the ones who originated the knowlege being used as puppets for the white mans hidden agenda of oppression....

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 7:26 am

these people aint stoopid checc dis out

Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its old highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught a whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves; and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them. On top of my list is "Age", the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action- but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than adulation; respect or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self-generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands.

Don't forget you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slave vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your White servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these Kits are your Keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.

Thank you, gentlemen.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 7:36 am

AND IF THEY ARE FOR THE GENERAL WELL BEING AND UPLIFTMENT OF HUMAN KIND THEN WHY SHOULD that BE SUCH A BIG SECRET?

When you ask about what the symbols mean and whats there philosophy all they give is programmed responses like the brainwashed devilworshippers they are

viewtopic.php?t=13475

checc dis thread out..you see how they get mad when somebody put they stuff out..but mysteriously enuff he aint do it any mo'

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 6th, 2006, 12:04 pm

epun you trippin man
cats is bangin at Morehouse and Brown and all that...

my peoples went out there from the bay and siad mothafuckas was riding on eachother on campus....that was in the late 90's...but still
college is full of cats from the hood
cal and stanford? not so much, but big ups to the cats who made it there

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 5:08 pm

u see he on here not sayin nothin...he gotta lot of explain to do about that cult shit :twisted:

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2006, 6:11 pm

epun you trippin man
cats is bangin at Morehouse and Brown and all that...
Homie, did you go to Morehouse or Mo' Brown?....I attended Howard U....Peep this:

Usually, as a freshman, you join a club based on where you from, ex. "Cali Club" or Texas club. It was a way for you to get know people and then go from there......

I was in Cali club. Mainly made up of people from LA, but you cats from all over the state, but like I said, mainly LA and surrounding areas. As far as LA niggas, it seemed like every other dude was claimin' a hood. I swear, them niggas was "cuzz" this or "blood" that while signing up for economics 101 or physics 200. They was tryin' to impress everybody with they hood allegiances, swearin' every OG from the hood was their relative or some shit. Shit was hysterical homie....

...One day, a group of us from the Cali club went to these basketball courts across the street at Benjamin Banneker High (I think that was the name of the school). I remember these particular brothas from LA was from some west side or west LA hood. Crips basically. Anyway, we whooped up on these DC niggas in a few games of B-ball. So these LA bruhs started talkin' all this LA shit, you know, "Nigga this Cali cuzz, LA nigga!" and all kinds of woof tickets like that. This DC cat ran up on this fool and started bangin' his hood or crew on one of these LA cats. Told dude "fuck LA, fuck Cali" etc....These niggas from LA, who supposedly bang, was straight shook! :? ......you know why? because them niggas ain't bangers. They type niggas who, now away from the sett, start bangin' on college campuses because they know ain't nobody doin' that shit, so that take full advantage, like theY hoggs or some shit. Them niggas wasn't bangin when they actually LIVED in the set. I can't fuck with niggas like that. I laughed at every one of them dudes for all 4 years homie....

What don't people understand about niggas goin' away to college, bang and how much sense it DOESN'T MAKE?......I know two brothas that went off to college that banged. They gave the gov't some time and went off to college. Them dudes was NEVER on some bangin' shit while at college. I do know they love the hood, but they didn't go away to a damn college and start bangin' on other niggas from Alabama! what they got to do with some hood in SD or LA?

College is for higher education and expanding your mental capabilities while opening and securing a better future for yourself. How the fuck does bangin equal into the equation?

You in college, lay your flag down. You bang, rep the hood flag and handle yo shit. But you can't do both. Gang bangin' is counter-productive to a "Public Health" degree

Niggas bangin' at Morehouse...oh boy :lol: :shock:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 6:16 pm

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER the STUFF ABOUT the MASONS WHY U BULLSHITTIN

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 6:19 pm

HOW COME NO QUOTES DIS TIME HOMIE WHAT YOU DONT WANNA EXPOSE that ASS 8) U KNOW AND I KNOW ALL the WEIRD SHIT THEY BE DOIN...YOU SHOULD BE the LAST ONE IN HEAR TRYIN TO APPROVE OR DISAPPROVE WHO A G AINT HOWARD WHERE ALL THE ELITE BLACC'S GO TO SCHOOL with that JACK AND JILL OF AMERICA SHIT

ASK EPUN YALL WHAT JACK AND JILL IS HELL TELL YA...I AINT KNOW that SHIT EXISTED TIL I CAME TO SCHOOL

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2006, 6:33 pm

u see he on here not sayin nothin...he gotta lot of explain to do about that cult shit
Nah it ain't that.....peep:

College is a place where you learn, be educated about worldly thangs. You're educated formally, socially and cuturally. It all teaches you about yourself, others and the importance of being open-minded. Finally nigga, a college-educated person listens and learns before commenting on something or someone he/she is ignorant (in the true definition) of.......

hence the fact that you ain't bit more enrolled in college than the man on the moon due to the forward fact that you a ignant muthafucka claimin' he enrolled in a university like Cal Berkely while "reppin" GSWC.....no diss to real niggas holdin' it down in Jordan Downs PJ.....

Come on now Ice Cube, or is it Game? who you tryin' to be? oh now you wanna be like Mitchy Slick, lol.....

Oh by the way, KAPPA ALPHA PSI till the day I die, YO YO!......I guess my fraternity is a devil-cult too? A near-100 year-old organization founded specifically for college-educated black men whose principled beliefs are grounded in achievment, excellence and continuing success of the African-American at-large

Shout out to all my brothers of the beloved Fraternal Order of Prince Hall F&AM, especially those brothas of Tyre Lodge #29, MWPHGL State of NJ.

I rides that!......now what's yo purpose? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 6th, 2006, 6:44 pm

ASK EPUN YALL WHAT JACK AND JILL IS HELL TELL YA.
yeah, I know what it is. Never a part of it. Moms and Pops ain't cut out of that mold....

But I know because I make it my business to know EVERYTHING there is to know about the black community. Don't you? I ain't gone sit here and justify their existance, it ain't my life. But they do have a rich history, a rich BLACK HISTORY. You knockin' an organization like that? You should go somewhere and learn before you speak....got damn!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Im sorry that your a Kappa Alpha Nig...Oh yeah wasnt yo frat started by White Quakers who were masons...AND SO WERE THE ALPHAS...THATS WHY THEY HAVE SPHINXES AND LAMPS ALL OVER THEY SYMBOLISM

"PHI NU PI" gimme a break especially for a blacc frat that is known to gang rape women...aint that what the KAPPA SWEET HEARTS IS

FOR YALL THAT WANT TO KNOW

LOOK UP ALPHA PHI ALPHA and Masons...the ALPHAS WAS STARTED AT CORNELL UNIVERSITY in 1906 but COINCIDENTALLY ALL OF EM WERE MASONS AND BOURGIE BLACC PEOPLE

YOU CANT TAKE DESE WEAK ASS NIGGAZ SERIOUSLY

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 6:52 pm

HOW COME U DIVERTIN FROM ANSWERIN QUESTIONS U DEMON WORSHIPPER

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 6:56 pm

1) You was a fake blood who got jumped fa fakin the funk and u admitted that
2)You a weird gay devil worshippin mason who need a belongin to somethin(for example: sports, fraternities, fake gangs, even a gang forum---and when his status is exposed for comin at the wrong nigga foul he gets pissed---only on dis site cuzz)
3) My LAST QUESTION IS WHO ARE YOU TO BE CERTIFYING WHO'S A MUTHAPHU***IN G?

just shut up and keep succin ya fraternity bros. and masons diccs while they rape ya dog then worship 'em :twisted:

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 6:58 pm

LOOK UP JACK AND JILL OF AMERICA YALL AND HOW EXCLUSIVE THEY ARE AND HOW RICH BLACC's DONT WANT THEY POOR ONES TO MOVE UP

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”