Grape Street Watts Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 27th, 2006, 3:59 pm

LOL, X & Martinez

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 28th, 2006, 9:29 am

'X' wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:[quote="Shox112...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc.
Which Y.A.(s) were you at?

What years?

What are the first (3) digits of your Y.A. Number?

My # was a #568---

from 1988 until I maxed out in 1993 from Y.T.S.

Martinez 8)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 28th, 2006, 9:30 am

rocstar wrote:LOL, X & Martinez
Probably got to do some quick research, or maybe all of a sudden didn't see this thread...

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 28th, 2006, 10:38 am

Probably got to do some quick research, or maybe all of a sudden didn't see this thread...
:lol: hell yeah.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 28th, 2006, 11:29 am

Yall some foo's....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 28th, 2006, 7:37 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Shox112 wrote:...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc.

What years?

My # was a #568---

Martinez 8)

While waiting for response...

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 29th, 2006, 11:14 am

LOL...I think this dude, if I'm not mistaken, gave out some of that info to me when we was goin back and forth...but I dunno fo sho though.

You a fool bruh!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 31st, 2006, 2:37 am

Now I thought Martinez asked me the question U asked me on the 26th, I answered him in PM Holla at him and he'll tell u the info I PMMD him, Now I been away from the CPU for the holidayz...And since u wanna open ya mouf EPUN why dont u put erry body up on game about that MASON cult sh*t... Now why dont chall mark @ss niggaz get a life, a job, a b*tch-a-sumthin' cuz dats what I been doin for the last couple a dayz...

AND X IM Tired of ya subliminals nigga If u got somethin' ta say...say it nigga...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 31st, 2006, 2:59 am

See the thang 'bout u cuz I cant figga it out, One minute u on some Blacc sh*t next minute u on some who real...who aint real sh*t...nigga I aint on here erry day, I gotta life... I aint gotta prove myself to u nigga, I do that sh*t erryday I set foot out on the concrete... Now I aint gone go off on a tangent but niggaz in here need ta wake up and smell the muthaphu**in bud a-sumthin'

NOW EPUN U SHOULD BE the LAST NIGGA TALKIN AINT U A GAY @SS KAPPA ALPHA PSI AINT NUTHIN GANGSTA BOUT NIGGAZ DOIN DIS

AND YALL GARDENA NIGGAZ NEED TO BE WORRYIN BOUT PUTTIN IN WORK FOR that 14 YEAR OLD GIRL (R.I.P.) ON DEM 204th ST INSTEAD OF TYPIN FASTER THEN THEY CAN LOAD CLIPS MY NIGGA...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 31st, 2006, 3:04 am

NOW SINCE the LAST TIME I EMBARRASSED YA E-PUNK @SS YOU WAS ON HUSH 4 OVA A WEEK, AS SOON AS A NIGGA TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYZ OF DIS GOTDAMN CPU TO GET A REST U WANNA GET HAIR ON YA NUTZ...I TRIED TO BE the GROWN MAN ABOUT DIS SH*T AND STOP EMBARRASSIN YA MARK MASON CULT FAGGOT @SS U WANNA START TALKIN SH*T....GO back TO KIDNAPPIN CATS AND RAPIN' ANIMALS NIGGA...

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 31st, 2006, 7:08 am

bayarearep wrote:epun you trippin man
cats is bangin at Morehouse and Brown and all that...

my peoples went out there from the bay and siad mothafuckas was riding on eachother on campus....that was in the late 90's...but still
college is full of cats from the hood
cal and stanford? not so much, but big ups to the cats who made it there
Now that $hitz funny. I spent a lil time down in ATL in the late 90's I saw no part of niggaz "bangin" on campus. Morehouse? Please. I saw alot of gay ass niggaz down there. Not to be dissin on all the cats at Morehouse but damn. I saw only a small few who dressed like me Dickies, Chucks and Ts. Not on no campuses. I ran into some cool a$$ SSC Gz at Club Nikkis and that about it.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 31st, 2006, 12:29 pm

that's what my peoples said
i got folks from Atlanta who confirmed that to me...
that cats was groupin up by the state they were from...
and dressin like you is for LA...
there's more then LA cats out there

just sayin what i've been told by numerous people
and they said in the early part of the 90's out of state cats and ATL cats was ridin on eachother at the clubs ALWAYS

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 1st, 2007, 5:11 am

'X' wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
Shox112 wrote:...I went through group homes, juvie, CYA, etc. etc.

What years?

My # was a #568---

Martinez 8)

While waiting for response...

LMAO, that pic is a classic 4 sure.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 1st, 2007, 5:12 am

U cats always got it poppin in here.

Im not sure if moderators even come around here anymore, because i havent seen many of any1 these past few days.

But its all gravy.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » January 1st, 2007, 8:04 am

pplz should see the new good shepard movie, about the CIA and the Skull and Bones another fraternity, theres this scene, where new pledges are wrestling naked in mud and the older members are cheering and peeing on them....

SO EPUN MY NIGGA CAN YOU DO SOME EXPLAININ' ABOUT DIS GAY SH*T... HOLLYWOOD DO LIE ABOUT SH*T BUT ITS USUALLY SOME TRUTH TO THEIR LIES

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 1st, 2007, 11:24 pm

Shox112 wrote:pplz should see the new good shepard movie, about the CIA and the Skull and Bones another fraternity, theres this scene, where new pledges are wrestling naked in mud and the older members are cheering and peeing on them....

SO EPUN MY NIGGA CAN YOU DO SOME EXPLAININ' ABOUT DIS GAY SH*T... HOLLYWOOD DO LIE ABOUT SH*T BUT ITS USUALLY SOME TRUTH TO THEIR LIES
I heard how skull and bones be doing gay shit, playing with each others dicks or some shit. I doubt if Masons do shit like that, especailly the black ones but I dont know if they follow all the same rituals as the white Masons.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 2nd, 2007, 5:55 pm

terren2000 wrote:......

Im not sure if moderators even come around here anymore...i ......
I WAS THINKING THE SAME SHIT :shock:

WTF :lol:

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 2nd, 2007, 7:48 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:

Thats good though...Less sensorship the better...

There was a time some years back when it was kinda crackin over here...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 2nd, 2007, 9:39 pm

Young Nile wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

Thats good though...Less sensorship the better...

That's cool too, but it cant be half-assed though, cant be no pick and choose on who feelings gets hurt, or who cant be disrespected, let it be all or nothing..

Where you at NICKELS and madmiddle???

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2007, 12:40 pm

Shox112 wrote:pplz should see the new good shepard movie, about the CIA and the Skull and Bones another fraternity, theres this scene, where new pledges are wrestling naked in mud and the older members are cheering and peeing on them....

I saw it, he was slow as hell, but good.

it was truth in that movie, how we got our asse$ handed to us by castro, and how the Rusians supplied them with ammo.

Of course as usual, the US came out on top, because we the Real Compton City G's, BABY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Soviet dont even exist anymore, so despite the movie, we came out on top.

It was a good movie though.

Matt Damon is my boy, he was better in "Good Will Hunting", but still impressive in this movie.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 3rd, 2007, 12:41 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:

cool, so its ok to say shit? oh shit, I just said it.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 15th, 2007, 8:51 am

***THIS IS AN INTERUPTION OF THE FOLLOWING THREAD***

REMEMBER, THIS IS THAT COMPTON CRIP CASPER THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH....

***YOU MAY NOW COMMENCE TO KEEP SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH A FRAUD*** :arrow:

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 15th, 2007, 9:37 am

lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 12:15 am

the sorry ass bitch that been throwin up my pic like it means sumthin is nun but an old ass busta who never banged or even pilled a cap ...actually mr x the super cali og who been controllin gang boards like hes the president of gang bangin aint nun but a skinny ugly old ass glass wearin perv who been spendin his life online tryin to fool young girls that his sorry ass looser is runin the west coast lolol tryin to fool people with fake ass political dust but u should spend more time pushin those pies on crenshaw cause u aint movin nun here old ass busta ... why u dont throw a lil pic of yo ass u old ass glass wearin chump ???oh yeah hes also a super muslim ...those are both loosers and online terror but believe me between ropes or in a confine environment i would make them lick the floor ...that pic was taken in an unfriendly area ..it was taken in 03 while i was recordin a shit with a cuzz so i threw the w for the west coast cause thats the coast i stand for as far as rap game thats were i grew up ... i currently live on the other side of earth i came down to vist my family who do reside in compton ..the cpt swamp meet is monument for west coast in general thats why i threw that up in respect of the pioneers that use to push their tapes in front of that area from mix master spade to bg casual eric wright i got nun but respect and much love period ..and to the other busta that was wonderin why i got a back pacc lol let me tell u just on the other side of were im throwin sign u got unfriendly people and u better be ready the guy who actually took that pic had his thang on my back pacc ...but like im sayin hataz keep on hatin me i keep on movin ..have a nice day mr x lol and yg much piru luv homie keep on servin cc riders online its a safer place my brotha

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 12:26 am

'X' wrote:***THIS IS AN INTERUPTION OF THE FOLLOWING THREAD***

REMEMBER, THIS IS THAT COMPTON CRIP CASPER THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH....

***YOU MAY NOW COMMENCE TO KEEP SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH A FRAUD*** :arrow:
''x'' on a mission

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 16th, 2007, 12:47 am

lol @ x on a mission

i dont know why these fools is on casper so hard, atleast cuzz came clean, theres a lot of other marks on here that nobody say nothin to, these cats talkin all that shit bout casper probly tryna divert attention from they self, even if this nigga casper livin in some other country wut gon happen if he get some info from this site? i'm more worried about wierd ass muthafucaz livin in this country.............

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 16th, 2007, 1:30 am

i aint got no problem with that nigga casper... shit nigga the pic funny as hell tho. And so yall niggas kno that same swap meet sellin blue rages for 99 cents nigga get on it, slide on locs for under 5 bucks nigga!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 16th, 2007, 1:30 am

Blue rags ^

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 16th, 2007, 1:33 am

TTP hood is a distance, but it's a walk if you down to make it. I guess I aint too suprised, but seems pretty stupid be riskin yo' head to tag up some hood you aint got no business with. Mexican gangs seem to tag up shit way more... it's more of an artform to them.
the Baby Locs is TTPK , the tank tops shot the lil homie Kay Loc 7 times and his nephew 13 times cac in '03 (GIP) .........the homiez Thrill and Kay De iz doin time now over that shit cuz they put in work on them bitch made diru niggaz

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 16th, 2007, 1:47 am

right now the niggaz Grape is givin it to is the booty holes, the flea j's at this point r a NON-FACTOR (they wuz active when the funk first kiced off in the late 80s), the booty holes is catchin the blues currently these niggaz dont even have a chance they r gettin smashed on hard....... really nobody want it with grape, the hoovaz is coo with grape same with the ETG, the 60s tried to clic up with us but after a lil incident we wuz like fuc em, but they dont want no funk........ nobody really want problems its a wrap..............

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2007, 3:55 am

funk on site wrote:
TTP hood is a distance, but it's a walk if you down to make it. I guess I aint too suprised, but seems pretty stupid be riskin yo' head to tag up some hood you aint got no business with. Mexican gangs seem to tag up shit way more... it's more of an artform to them.
the Baby Locs is TTPK , the tank tops shot the lil homie Kay Loc 7 times and his nephew 13 times cac in '03 (GIP) .........the homiez Thrill and Kay De iz doin time now over that shit because they put in work on them bitch made diru niggaz
WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING O.G. GRAPE?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 5:09 am

Y.G. wrote:
funk on site wrote:
the Baby Locs is TTPK , the tank tops shot the lil homie Kay Loc 7 times and his nephew 13 times cac in '03 (GIP) .........the homiez Thrill and Kay De iz doin time now over that shit because they put in work on them bitch made diru niggaz
WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING O.G. GRAPE?
AND U MR OG CCK BONE FROM NELLA PARK :shock: :shock:

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”