Gaviotta Blocc Crip in Long Beach

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Anonymous20

Gaviotta Blocc Crip in Long Beach

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 13th, 2005, 9:15 pm

Has anyone heard of Gaviotta Blocc Crip in Long Beach on the Eastside-Downtown Long Beach area.??????????????????

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 14th, 2005, 1:41 am

Pacifc & Gaviotta. Someone has to answer this question lol! :)

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 18th, 2005, 5:03 pm

Theres a gaviota blocc crip?I've been to the Buddhist Temple on Gaviota and PCH,Mostly seen Mexicans in that neighborhood.But if youre talking about Pacific ave..and Gaviota...those two streets dont cross.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 18th, 2005, 9:01 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:Theres a gaviota blocc crip?I've been to the Buddhist Temple on Gaviota and PCH,Mostly seen Mexicans in that neighborhood.But if youre talking about Pacific ave..and Gaviota...those two streets dont cross.

Nigga is you from the Beach or what lol. Pacific always signals PCH so I am talkin about PCH and Gaviota. There is bunch of stores around there.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 18th, 2005, 11:33 pm

HAHA...my bad cuzz,You had me confused,could of just said PCH.But yeah,I know CLB stays around Gaviota,and TRG stays on Gaviota and 10th.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 26th, 2005, 8:13 am

CLB aint sh*t back in the days them TRGs on Gaviota use to do my friend up real bad when hed go home so wed had to walk him after soccer practice from MLK to Gaviota and like 6th street.

As far as I know theres alot of mexicans and some asians around Gaviota I never heard of this Gaviota crips where this come from Alonso?

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » July 6th, 2006, 11:01 am

i dought if there is a GAV blocc crips, insanes used to hang there, but there also used to be a clicc that turned insane there called LOCS mob (Lovin Our Colors Strong) that had two cliccs King block and Gav blocc but like i said most turned insane or or disbanded

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”