By YourSelf Hustler Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

By YourSelf Hustler Crip

Unread post by DNice » October 1st, 2003, 10:56 pm

the byo self hustlaz still in a beef against the bfg, there hood is right next door to mansfield they beef with all neighborhood crip sets etc 40's 60's snoop doog is the one who shot a byo self member and blaimed it on his body guard.. and remember when snoops peoples got shot at guess who did it??? the byo self crips did , they are still active dont come in there hood fuccin around holla
Last edited by DNice on April 21st, 2004, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: By Your Self Hustler Crips

Unread post by N9ne » October 2nd, 2003, 1:06 am

DNice wrote:the byo self hustlaz still in a beef against the bfg, there hood is right next door to mansfield they beef with all neighborhood crip sets etc 40's 60's snoop doog is the one who shot a byo self member and blaimed it on his body guard.. and remember when snoops peoples got shot at guess who did it??? the byo self crips did , they are still active dont come in there hood fuccin around holla
whooaa.. is that what happened...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 2nd, 2003, 8:40 am

Whoa...... Whate a min. :?

The nigga that Snoop Dogg shot wasn't from no By Yo Self he was from this other West LA hood called Venton Avenue Husla Crip. They Treyz just like the BY's and the was down with the BY's but that nigga wasn't from no BYSH. I even new that light skinned nigga he reprsented Venton Ave to the fullest. In a way you can say Venton ave is a Culver City hood because they right there in palms right of of Venton and Venice in the exact area where where BFGC hood is now.

About them niggaz Blastin on Snoop right there on Washington and Fair Fax. That could have been them I have no idea.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 2nd, 2003, 9:05 am

Young Nile wrote:Whoa...... Whate a min. :?

The nigga that Snoop Dogg shot wasn't from no By Yo Self he was from this other West LA hood called Venton Avenue Husla Crip. They Treyz just like the BY's and the was down with the BY's but that nigga wasn't from no BYSH. I even new that light skinned nigga he reprsented Venton Ave to the fullest. In a way you can say Venton ave is a Culver City hood because they right there in palms right of of Venton and Venice in the exact area where where BFGC hood is now.

About them niggaz Blastin on Snoop right there on Washington and Fair Fax. That could have been them I have no idea.
I got homies from BFGC and I used to bang a hood Called NWG in their hood and I swear Ive never ever heard of no Venton Avenue Hustla Crip, Ive never heard a person in LA mention that hood, Ive never met anyone who claims it, and Im pretty sure they aint movin sh*t...now Im not saying I doubt ya info c*zz im pretty sure if u say it there is a gang called venton avenue but that shit is new to me and I used to bang in dubLa....And we were Palm Side NWGz 211 Criminal Gang...

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 2nd, 2003, 9:05 am

and that was the BYs that busted at Snoop but snoop's bodyguards busted back....

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » October 2nd, 2003, 11:21 am

Last edited by DNice on April 21st, 2004, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 2nd, 2003, 11:27 am

I'll vouch for Venton Ave, but them fools stayed on that street and got no where else. They used to hit up along the "palms" corridor, but that's about it. I doubt they exist anymore, they were allies with BYSH.

DNice..that's not Big Junebugg your talking about right? He passed in Macarthur Park didn't he?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » October 2nd, 2003, 11:40 am

Look Venton Ave Hustlaz was a real hood right off of Venton and Venice I new niggaz from there I really dont think they around anymore. But yes they was a real hood and they was allies to the BY's.

I Breath these these streetz too Loc. You say you from BYSH but aint never heard of Venton Ave. Better ask you big Homies. Its alot of hoodz that was out in the late 80's to mid 90's that aint out right now, but just cuz you aint heard of these hoodz dont mean they didn't exist. I got a list of hoodz I could go off the top of my head that dont exist anymore.

A homie if that nigga started banging BYSH before he died than that would be the case because for ever that nigga was from Venton Avenue. But becasue they hood was never deep maybe 25 at the most every time you see them niggaz they be with another one of the West LA Trey hoodz. Because the Homie use to kick it with the Mansfields tough as well as the BY's I know niggaz who swear they will blast that nigga Snoop on sight over that. Plus that nigga use to kick it with the Marvins too. So maybe right before he passed on he started banging BYSH but when I met that nigga he was "VENTON AVENUE HUSTLA CRIPP 3X"

Better ask somebody...............

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » October 2nd, 2003, 12:01 pm

Last edited by DNice on April 21st, 2004, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 5th, 2003, 10:00 am

DNice wrote:nigga i know the by's who was bustin at "i like net bangin", why u think they tryna shoot snoop? snoop did kill the homie philip from by's his name was big june from the hood , not no damn venton ave, nigga snoop was goin in the hood fuccin with a female and them niggas was trippin on him from byo self it was 3 byo self hustlaz and like 2 niggas from dog pound and snoop body guard, snoop came back later and the homie philip reashed for his heat and walked toward snoop car and snoop @$%* him, and suge paid the body guard ot take the rap.. i knwo this @$%* man i live and breathe the streets nigga lol

greeeeeat...I still didnt ask for a reaccount of how the whole Snoop/B.Y. shit went down...I wasnt tellin u the BYs did it, I was providing some info...I dont necessarily care about Snoop or the Bys, no offense to ya hood but I dont think the BYs or any other street gang is doing anything productive for the community...and I really dont care if u breathe the streets...we got too many brothas breathin the streets, thats why they stop breathin in the the streets....Homie...

cee310
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cee310 » March 22nd, 2004, 10:57 pm

Ridah wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Whoa...... Whate a min. :?

I got homies from BFGC and I used to bang a hood Called NWG in their hood and I swear Ive never ever heard of no Venton Avenue Hustla Crip, Ive never heard a person in LA mention that hood, Ive never met anyone who claims it, and Im pretty sure they aint movin sh*t...now Im not saying I doubt ya info c*zz im pretty sure if u say it there is a gang called venton avenue but that stuff is new to me and I used to bang in dubLa....And we were Palm Side NWGz 211 Criminal Gang...
LOL
Last edited by cee310 on April 24th, 2004, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cee310
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

BY YOURSELF HUSTLER CRIP TRAYS

Unread post by cee310 » April 21st, 2004, 3:16 pm

Last edited by cee310 on April 24th, 2004, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: BY YOURSELF HUSTLER CRIP TRAYS

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 21st, 2004, 3:26 pm

there boundaries are

Pico(North)
Curson(East)
La Cienga (West)
Venice(South)

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 7:58 pm

Young Nile wrote:Look Venton Ave Hustlaz was a real hood right off of Venton and Venice I new niggaz from there I really dont think they around anymore. But yes they was a real hood and they was allies to the BY's.

I Breath these these streetz too Loc. You say you from BYSH but aint never heard of Venton Ave. Better ask you big Homies. Its alot of hoodz that was out in the late 80's to mid 90's that aint out right now, but just because you aint heard of these hoodz dont mean they didn't exist. I got a list of hoodz I could go off the top of my head that dont exist anymore.

A homie if that nigga started banging BYSH before he died than that would be the case because for ever that nigga was from Venton Avenue. But becasue they hood was never deep maybe 25 at the most every time you see them niggaz they be with another one of the West LA Trey hoodz. Because the Homie use to kick it with the Mansfields tough as well as the BY's I know niggaz who swear they will blast that nigga Snoop on sight over that. Plus that nigga use to kick it with the Marvins too. So maybe right before he passed on he started banging BYSH but when I met that nigga he was "VENTON AVENUE HUSTLA CRIPP 3X"

Better ask somebody...............
Did you know that nigga "Fridge", "Torture", and all them other niggaz from ISBF(INSANE BUDDHA FAMILY) that used to kicc it and serve with them Venton Ave niggas?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BY YO' SELF HUSTLER-WLA TRAYS

Unread post by mangler » April 21st, 2004, 8:33 pm

WEST LOS ANGELES : FAIRFAX DISTRICT :

*PICO MOB : HI POINT & PICO BLVD

BOUNDARIES:

*FAIRFAX (EAST)

*LA CIENEGA BLVD (WEST)

*18THSTREET (SOUTH)

*OLMPIC BLVD (NORTH)

ALLIANCES:

*REAL WEST L.A TRAY GANGS : (PBG: MGC: MFG)

*TRAYS & GANGSTERS THAT RECOGNIZE THEM.

ENEMIES:

*GRAMERCY STREET HUSTLERS: TURNED R-20S BLOODS

*CLOVERDALE BLOCK HUSLTERS : TURNED GEER GANG IN THE 1990'S

*MUST VALUEABLE PIMPS- ORANGE DRIVE

*HOMEBOY CRIMINALS : 211 GANGSTERS

*SCHOOL YARD CRIPS-SQUASHED 92 PEACE TREATY

*GEER GANG CRIPS

*VENICE SHORELINE CRIPS

NOTE: THERE ORIGINALS WERE FARIFAX TAGGERS IN THE 1980'S: K-I-L: KICKN IT LIVE.....BIG LEFTY BYSH AKA SPICE ONE K-I-L WAS THERE LEADER BACK THEN.

NOTE: VINTON STREET HUSTLERS IN THE PALMS AREA TURNED BYSH IN THE EARLY 90'S. THE DUDE (PHILLIP) THAT SNOOP DOGGY DOG'S BODY GUARD KILLED WAS FROM VA-BYSH.
Last edited by mangler on May 26th, 2004, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » April 21st, 2004, 9:29 pm

I didn't know none of them niggaz by name just by face. I had two cousins from WWH3X that lived on Venton and they was cool with them niggaz but that was like back in 91......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 21st, 2004, 9:37 pm

Young Nile wrote:I didn't know none of them niggaz by name just by face. I had two cousins from WWH3X that lived on Venton and they was cool with them niggaz but that was like back in 91......
What were your cousin's names from WWH? I used to go to Paul Revere Junior High School with them niggas back in 88-91. Did you know this dark-skinned nigga with a bald head named "Earl" from WWH. He had a little brother and they used to live in PBG hood.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » April 22nd, 2004, 11:00 am

Last edited by Young Nile on June 25th, 2011, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: BY YO' SELF HUSTLER-WLA TRAYS

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 23rd, 2004, 11:21 pm

Beg to differ...outta pasteur with them original cats claiming the BYSH before they were trays, around mid80's. KIL was SER, MANE, and yes the rest you mentioned...but the BYSH were originally cats who didn't make the MFGC and PBGC cut. Back then PBGC's recruited based on standards, you had no choice if they picked you to be in the hood. They tried to jump in my homie because he was a big cat and thought he was down...he had to fight all the PBGC's that was courting him for like a few weeks everyday on Shenandoah. They finally got tired of whoopin his ass and he kept saying he wasn't gonna be down, they finally left him alone...LOL. The old days...LOL.

Anyways the original BYSH, most of them turned MFH/MFGC...Except BigJunebuggRIP and them...

You can clown them Mangler, but it's what i know...

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 23rd, 2004, 11:29 pm

-

JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 24th, 2004, 2:26 am

d-nice what they call u
Last edited by JOHN DOE on May 26th, 2004, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » April 24th, 2004, 4:30 pm

nah nigga some vsl moved in the hood, was shootin dice with some of the homies then some older by's came over and was trippin on them and got them up out the hood, the rest is history get ur facts scr8.
Last edited by DNice on April 27th, 2004, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 24th, 2004, 5:23 pm

DNice wrote:nah nigga some vsl moved in the hood, was shootin dice with some of the homies then some older by's came over and was trippin on them and got them up out the hood, the rest is history get ur facts scr8.
we are talking about two different things that happen. that what you are talking about happen in your hood what i am talking about happen in pbgc
hood inside an building not outside.you must be new from bysh if you did not know about this all west los angeles trays know about this.they where kick in it every day until they put a stop to it so get your facts right
Last edited by JOHN DOE on April 24th, 2004, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 24th, 2004, 5:30 pm

MS 13 ON THESE NIGGAS NOW FOR KILLING SOME MEXICANS OFF VINICE.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 24th, 2004, 11:19 pm

That nigga that Snoop Dogg's bodyguard shot Was from BYSHC. Even though he banged VENTON AVE HUSLA CRIP, They were like a "branchoff" of the BYSH'S. That's why after Phillip's death, them BYSH'S went right back to their original hood off of La-Cienega and Pico. You can tell by the last two words in their name(Hustla Crip), they were from or least affiliated with the BYSH'S and that is true because when I went to Palms J.H.S. so did the BY's and after school, they used to go right back to Venton Ave. And as far as the NWG'S claimin' PALMSIDE, that is not true because the BFGC'S were and ARE THE ONLY GANGSTAS that represent the PALMSIDE and the NWG'S used to kicc it in PBGC hood on Sherbourne and Holt Ave.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 25th, 2004, 12:04 am

WLA PALMS once wrote: ALL THE REAL WLA RIDAS didn't know or give a f**k about Palms or faggot ass Webster J.H.S. ALL THE REAL WLA RIDAS went to LOUIS PASTEUR, MARK TWAIN, AND PAUL REVERE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS, THREE SCHOOLS YO BUSTA ASS MADE SURE TO AVOID! Everybody and they momma KNOWS that Palms and Webster are weenie ass schools.

That was in the BFGC discussion started by Alonso.

Now he writes:

You can tell by the last two words in their name(Hustla Crip), they were from or least affiliated with the BYSH'S and that is true because when I went to Palms J.H.S. so did the BY's and after school, they used to go right back to Venton Ave.

lol

All the real ridas went to other schools, so Mommy must have wanted her weenie a$$ son to go to a weenie a$$ school! lol

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2004, 1:06 am

kevmac wrote:WLA PALMS once wrote: ALL THE REAL WLA RIDAS didn't know or give a f**k about Palms or faggot ass Webster J.H.S. ALL THE REAL WLA RIDAS went to LOUIS PASTEUR, MARK TWAIN, AND PAUL REVERE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS, THREE SCHOOLS YO BUSTA ASS MADE SURE TO AVOID! Everybody and they momma KNOWS that Palms and Webster are weenie ass schools.

That was in the BFGC discussion started by Alonso.

Now he writes:

You can tell by the last two words in their name(Hustla Crip), they were from or least affiliated with the BYSH'S and that is true because when I went to Palms J.H.S. so did the BY's and after school, they used to go right back to Venton Ave.

lol

All the real ridas went to other schools, so Mommy must have wanted her weenie a$$ son to go to a weenie a$$ school! lol
Yeah, I admit, I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL when all the ridas went to the schools I mentioned, and keep in mind that I WENT TO PAUL REVERE with some of them ridas BEFORE I WENT TO PALMS.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 25th, 2004, 1:25 am

WLA PALMS wrote: Yeah, I admit, I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL when all the ridas went to the schools I mentioned, and keep in mind that I WENT TO PAUL REVERE with some of them ridas BEFORE I WENT TO PALMS,

LOL. The REAL RIDA'S as you referred to them earlier must have ran yo b!tch a$$ outa there. lol Makes sense now...WHITE BOY!

It's obvious that your Mommy didn't have enough money to send yo b***h ass to a nice weenie ass school like Palms where a lot of fine hoes went,

LOL. Now it's about the fine women, at first it was about the rida's!

You were stucc in busta ass south l.a with all them ugly mudd duccs!

Your 2 C's are getting me Sic, you from Compton now? You wanna be thugs claiming TRAY and GANGSTER and you have the nerve to dis South L.A.? lol

GO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND CRITICIZE YOURSELF BEFO YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF THE INTERNET SUCCA!

Apparently you are the one with the inferiorities about how bad someone looks on the internet. Shouldn't you be getting some pu$$y, PLAYER! I liked it better when you pretended to be a "KILLA".......now you sound like the bitter lil weenie a$$ whiteboy that got ran out of Paul Revere!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » April 25th, 2004, 2:38 pm

u sucker a$$ nigga. south l.a started west l.a. why u think yall busters claim tray. aint no 3rd streets over there, especially in Palms. yall claim 3x becasue of the ETG's and other REAL TRAYS from SOUTH L.A. u rookie!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 25th, 2004, 8:44 pm

X
Last edited by WLA PALMS on May 1st, 2004, 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread post by Guest » April 26th, 2004, 9:30 am

keep the E/S name out yo mouth u hollywood faggot

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » April 26th, 2004, 7:33 pm

purple person wrote:keep the E/S name out yo mouth u hollywood faggot
Im mos def not trying to get in the middle of this but I will say the Eastside is prob the hardest area in LA, atleast from my own personal experiences...imo....even harder than south LA and we all know South LA is far from a joke....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”