All For Crime - Bloods?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8968
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

All For Crime - Bloods?

Unread post by alexalonso » August 3rd, 2005, 11:07 am

I received a message about a new black blood gang called (AFC) All For Crime near the 400 block of Compton Ave and near Jerfferson High School on the eastside of los angeles.

Has anyone ever heard of these cats?

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 322
Joined: February 13th, 2004, 11:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: L.A.
Location: Los Angeles,Ca.

Unread post by raphead2001 » August 3rd, 2005, 5:48 pm

yea i know of them. i first heard of them last year or something from the homey from 43gc.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

AFC

Unread post by Stone » August 14th, 2005, 8:09 pm

They're about 20 deep and operate between vernon - jefferson ave and compton ave to central on the east side. I grew up with several members of this click. they're down with the Rollin 20's NHB, hoover park, BSV, FTB, Vernon Boys and 30's Piru. They're enemies are 42 GC, 43 GC, Avalons, and the 52 Pueblos. They also have a shake relationship with the SS 38th St, which shares turf with them.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » October 12th, 2005, 1:47 am

I've bumped into a couple of these dudes...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 12th, 2005, 11:12 am

Young Nile wrote:I've bumped into a couple of these dudes...
How old are they to be starting a new gang? Were they from another set or just started fresh?
I haven't heard about a new gang in LA for a while, and Madd Ron once said he didn't think it would ever happend that new gangs would come up.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » October 12th, 2005, 11:36 am

I dont really think they as new as niggaz making them out to be. Just cuz MADRonald say that dont make it so...

One of my Older homies was the first to tell me about them...

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: AFC

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 13th, 2005, 7:10 pm

Stone wrote:They're about 20 deep and operate between vernon - jefferson ave and compton ave to central on the east side. I grew up with several members of this click. they're down with the Rollin 20's NHB, hoover park, BSV, FTB, Vernon Boys and 30's Piru. They're enemies are 42 GC, 43 GC, Avalons, and the 52 Pueblos. They also have a shake relationship with the SS 38th St, which shares turf with them.
the 20 deep and they got 'beef' with all dem hoodz??? that dont sound like it make since,lol,but wateva

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » October 15th, 2005, 2:17 pm

That name sounds like they maybe originated as a tagger group,,but I can't say that for sure.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Unread post by Stone » November 13th, 2005, 2:59 pm

Young Nile wrote:I've bumped into a couple of these dudes...
QUIT LYING TO THE PUBLIC NIGGA!

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: AFC

Unread post by Stone » November 13th, 2005, 3:02 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
Stone wrote:They're about 20 deep and operate between vernon - jefferson ave and compton ave to central on the east side. I grew up with several members of this click. they're down with the Rollin 20's NHB, hoover park, BSV, FTB, Vernon Boys and 30's Piru. They're enemies are 42 GC, 43 GC, Avalons, and the 52 Pueblos. They also have a shake relationship with the SS 38th St, which shares turf with them.
the 20 deep and they got 'beef' with all dem hoodz??? that dont sound like it make since,lol,but wateva
MOST BLOODS CLICK UP WITH OTHER DAMUS TO FIGHT CRIPS AND ESE'S THAT OUT NUMBERS THEM. IF YOU HUNG OUT IN THE AFC'S HOOD, YOU'LL SEE BLOODS FROM DIFFERENT SETS CHILLIN TOGETHER.

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: AFC

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 14th, 2005, 12:03 am

Stone wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Stone wrote:They're about 20 deep and operate between vernon - jefferson ave and compton ave to central on the east side. I grew up with several members of this click. they're down with the Rollin 20's NHB, hoover park, BSV, FTB, Vernon Boys and 30's Piru. They're enemies are 42 GC, 43 GC, Avalons, and the 52 Pueblos. They also have a shake relationship with the SS 38th St, which shares turf with them.
the 20 deep and they got 'beef' with all dem hoodz??? that dont sound like it make since,lol,but wateva
MOST BLOODS CLICK UP WITH OTHER DAMUS TO FIGHT CRIPS AND ESE'S THAT OUT NUMBERS THEM. IF YOU HUNG OUT IN THE AFC'S HOOD, YOU'LL SEE BLOODS FROM DIFFERENT SETS CHILLIN TOGETHER.
o ok,but i don't think i would ever be hanging out in that hood,lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: AFC

Unread post by Y.G. » November 14th, 2005, 2:07 am

*deepsky* wrote:
Stone wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
Stone wrote:They're about 20 deep and operate between vernon - jefferson ave and compton ave to central on the east side. I grew up with several members of this click. they're down with the Rollin 20's NHB, hoover park, BSV, FTB, Vernon Boys and 30's Piru. They're enemies are 42 GC, 43 GC, Avalons, and the 52 Pueblos. They also have a shake relationship with the SS 38th St, which shares turf with them.
the 20 deep and they got 'beef' with all dem hoodz??? that dont sound like it make since,lol,but wateva
MOST BLOODS CLICK UP WITH OTHER DAMUS TO FIGHT CRIPS AND ESE'S THAT OUT NUMBERS THEM. IF YOU HUNG OUT IN THE AFC'S HOOD, YOU'LL SEE BLOODS FROM DIFFERENT SETS CHILLIN TOGETHER.
o ok,but i don't think i would ever be hanging out in that hood,lol

YEAH BECAUSE YOUR A BUSTA AND IT NO BUSTA ALLOWED.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » November 14th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Stone wrote:
Young Nile wrote:I've bumped into a couple of these dudes...
QUIT LYING TO THE PUBLIC NIGGA!
Aint you the one that claim 30 Piru but live 100 miles away....?

Better make a call home and find out whats going on in the h30d...

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

The Biz

Unread post by Stone » December 4th, 2005, 4:16 pm

800 wrote:
Stone wrote:
Young Nile wrote:I've bumped into a couple of these dudes...
QUIT LYING TO THE PUBLIC NIGGA!
Aint you the one that claim 30 Piru but live 100 miles away....?

Better make a call home and find out whats going on in the h30d...
That's where I'm from and I still kick it with the homies on the regular. Where are you from 800???

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » December 4th, 2005, 7:55 pm

If you was kickin it in your hood then you would no that them AFC's is there and niggaz bump into them daily. Niggaz cant tell them from 30Piru's most of the time...

[/quote]That's where I'm from and I still kick it with the homies on the regular.[quote]

I be in your hood....[/quote]

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

The Bizness

Unread post by Stone » December 31st, 2005, 7:09 pm

Young Nile wrote:If you was kickin it in your hood then you would no that them AFC's is there and niggaz bump into them daily. Niggaz cant tell them from 30Piru's most of the time...
That's where I'm from and I still kick it with the homies on the regular.

I be in your hood....
[/quote

Look for me nigga next time you out there. I know your bullshittn for real bekuz I hang and speak to them on the regular. You must be from either 42 or 43, or maybe avalon. Whatever the case, I know what's going down over there and what you're saying isn't what's happening.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 23rd, 2007, 12:13 am

Young Nile wrote:
Stone wrote:
Young Nile wrote:I've bumped into a couple of these dudes...
QUIT LYING TO THE PUBLIC NIGGA!
Aint you the one that claim 30 Piru but live 100 miles away....?

Better make a call home and find out whats going on in the h30d...
LOL
Blood aint from my hood
he told me he from afc LOL
that shit aint no hood man
then niggas a click from jefferson high lol(not n e more)
im from 30rus YG ru Stone2 its no CKUTTS
niggas claimin the hood them niggas get DELT with

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » February 23rd, 2007, 7:24 am

Weird homie... I seen All For Crime hitups in 30's Piru hood. Still probably a click though.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 23rd, 2007, 11:01 pm

^^ no u dont

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » February 24th, 2007, 8:11 am

I most definately have nigga. On the sidewalk... all the C's crossed out. You sayin you got no homies and none of your homies got homies from All For Crime?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 9:48 am

ALL FOR CRIME IS NOT OUR HOOD
they hood is by HOOPER man which is RAN BY MEXICAN(by JEFFERSOM)

are side is were BLACK PEOPLE AT LOL
they aint in our hood man
they AINT a hood as a matter of fact

most them niggas got put on ourhood or BSV they on sone yg type shit

they a fuckin CLICK MAN
they dont hitup in our hood beckause theyll get smashed on like the mexicans do
niggas cant fux with the Blood STONES man

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » February 24th, 2007, 10:00 am

that nigga Deepsky was gay? he a "faggot" got damn nasty ass nigga.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 7:14 pm

youngwun wrote:I most definately have nigga. On the sidewalk... all the C's crossed out. You sayin you got no homies and none of your homies got homies from All For Crime?
ALL FOR CRIME IS A CLICK NOT A GANG

WE DONT FUX with NO BODY BUT SWANS OUTLAWS BSV PDLB BRIMS 20NHB MOB FTP N E BODY ELSE GETS NO PASSES

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 24th, 2007, 7:43 pm

AFC is not a hood and u wont see that shit hitup in our hood

if u b that shit in our hood its automaticxally WACKED out aka that shit standss for AVON40

AFCG IS A CLICK MAN


and yes i know niggas from there but nobody talks about them niggas lol

them niggas either piru 20 villian lol
AFCG gets no passes in our blood
AVON or all for crime
llike i said only niggas we fucks with
BRIM SWAN 20z MOB FTP DENVA LANE WSP

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » February 26th, 2007, 12:52 am

Word blood I aint doubtin ya... just last time I was in your hood I saw ALL FOR CRIME with the C's X'd out on a sidewalk. But I get what you sayin blood.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » February 26th, 2007, 7:50 am

ya i dig

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » February 28th, 2007, 10:29 pm

I DOUBT the HOMIE YOUNG LYIN....IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT THEY DAMU BUT I GUESS BURNT SMELLY PUSSY DONT KNOW SH*T

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 1st, 2007, 7:32 am

if our hood is so "wack"
jus ckome down and say some fake street shit see wat happens to ur markass


u live san francisco WORRY ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

BSPG isn't telling the truth

Unread post by Stone » March 9th, 2007, 3:49 pm

AFCG is fo sho a damu set on the east side and around the corner from 30 Ru's. If this nig was real he would know that. All for crime blood came from the 40z Piru which control the area around Ross Snyder park. Yes, today the SS 38st's control that area but AFCG still holds a few block between Compton Ave and Central-Jefferson to Vernon. BSPG may also tell you that the Vernon Boys don't exist also.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: BSPG isn't telling the truth

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2007, 11:00 pm

[quote="Stone"]AFCG is fo sho a damu set on the east side and around the corner from 30 Ru's. If this nig was real he would know that. All for crime blood came from the 40z Piru which control the area around Ross Snyder park. Yes, today the SS 38st's control that area but AFCG still holds a few block between Compton Ave and Central-Jefferson to Vernon. BSPG may also tell you that the Vernon Boys don't exist also.[/quote]lol another proof he aint with it ...

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » March 9th, 2007, 11:39 pm

LIKE I SAID ALL FOR CRIME IS NOT A HOOD LOL

ANYBODY OVA THERE KNOWS NO BLACKS OVA THERE LOL


YO ASS JUS SOUNDIN STUPID

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » March 10th, 2007, 10:29 am

I aint fin to argue with anyone, but here is an excerpt from the nigga OG Loko's book "Home of the Body Bags". It's from a chapter that takes place in 2000:

"Each cell was designated to individual neighborhoods. Down stairs on Baker Row, there were the Nickerson Garden Bounty Hunter Bloods (cell No. 2 and No. 12), the Miller Gangster Bloods and the Athens Park Bloods (cell No. 3), the Black P Stone Bloods (cell No. 4), the Mad Swan Bloods and Neighborhood Family Bloods (cell No. 5 and No. 6), the Peublo Bishop Bloods and the Blood Stone Villians, before they went to war with each other (cell No. 7), the East Side Outlaw Bloods and the East Side 30 Bloods (cell No. 8), the Brim Bloods, the Six Duse Brims, and the Fruit Town Brims (cell No. 9), the West Side 20's Neighborhood Bloods (cell No. 10 and No. 11), the A.F.C.B. (All For Crime Bloods; cell No. 13), shared by some other Blood Fragments. Upstairs on Denver Row there was also a multitude of Blood gangs such as the Crenshaw Mafias, Inglewood Familys, Neighborhood Pirus, Compton Pirus, Pasadena and L.A. Denver Lanes, Carson Bloods, and Bloods from other far to reach places. It was just one big house full of Bloods."

Weird he refers to yall as the East Side 30 Bloods, but he shouts out AFCB.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”