48 Gangster Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

48 Gangster Crips

Unread post by George » August 4th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Hey does anyone know if this set is currently beefing with either Pueblo Bishops or Blood Stone Villian??

I hear their hood is directly north of Oriental Boyz? SO do they beef with these guys too? I'm just wondering if they are still active.

I assume they are not as active and deep as the Pueblo Bishopz though.

Anyone got info on these guys???

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » August 4th, 2005, 4:22 pm

yea they beef its not no major war or nothing but of course they beef cuz they next to eachother cuz one is crip and one is blood

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » October 15th, 2005, 5:39 pm

The 48 Avalon Gangstas feud with the SS 38st SA's, BSV, w/s NHB, ECC, and have a new beef with the 43 Gangstas. Their current allies are the 52 Pueblos and 52 Broadways.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2005, 11:02 pm

I can't help but noticing, it seems like the Oriental Boyz don't bang hard on anything but other Asian gangs.

I am NOT calling them bitch made, of course if someone set tripped on them, it's on, but I mean they don't seem to even ever run into these other gangs even though they are right there in Watts alongside them.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? I just think it's weird that they're right there and no one mentions them on the outside.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 16th, 2005, 12:09 am

there aint no oriental boys in watts :shock:

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 16th, 2005, 1:14 am

end violence now
what's your obsession with the lazy boys
and just cus you don't read somethin on th enet, or just cus you do read somethin on the net, don't mean shit

believe half of what you see and none of what you hear

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » October 16th, 2005, 1:36 am

Stone wrote:The 48 Avalon Gangstas feud with the SS 38st SA's, BSV, w/s NHB, ECC, and have a new beef with the 43 Gangstas. Their current allies are the 52 Pueblos and 52 Broadways.
48 r not avalons they just 48 gangsters they hood is between central
& hooper

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 16th, 2005, 2:03 am

Stone wrote:The 48 Avalon Gangstas feud with the SS 38st SA's, BSV, w/s NHB, ECC, and have a new beef with the 43 Gangstas. Their current allies are the 52 Pueblos and 52 Broadways.
There's only 40, 53, 88, and 116 AGC's,,I've never heard of 48 AGC's

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 16th, 2005, 9:25 am

bayarearep wrote:end violence now
what's your obsession with the lazy boys
and just cus you don't read somethin on th enet, or just cus you do read somethin on the net, don't mean shit

believe half of what you see and none of what you hear
Just thought it was weird that no one mentions them.

Even the dude from W/S OLBZ that I met (not on the internet) he never mentioned anything BUT other Asian gangs. I didn't want to ask him because it would seem like a diss, saying they can only go hard on Asians.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 16th, 2005, 9:06 pm

leftcoast wrote:there aint no oriental boys in watts :shock:
Shit, I'm tripping. My bad, they are in South LA, not Watts. :oops:

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » October 17th, 2005, 6:45 am

its hard to believe the Oriental Boyz do not beef with anyone else besides Asians, since the area they are in i have never heard of any other Asian gang around them!

These guys are so close to 38th Street, 48 G.C, BSV, 52 Pb, E.C.C, etc etc so why would they not have beef with at least some of them....

BTW, anyone know if Oriental Boys are riding with the Pueblos against the BSV and 38th Street..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 17th, 2005, 8:26 pm

Well the dude that was only talking about other Asians was from W/S OLBZ, in Chinatown, so ya, maybe he isn't an accurate source for all OBZ.

Hey, if Pueblos and OBZ are allied, and Pueblos are allied with 48 Avalon Gangstas, then how is OBZ beefing with 48 Avalon?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 18th, 2005, 12:59 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Well the dude that was only talking about other Asians was from W/S OLBZ, in Chinatown, so ya, maybe he isn't an accurate source for all OBZ.

Hey, if Pueblos and OBZ are allied, and Pueblos are allied with 48 Avalon Gangstas, then how is OBZ beefing with 48 Avalon?

I DON'T THINK THERE IS A SUCH THING AS 48 AVALON, BUT THE PUEBLOS ARE ALLIED WITH THE 53 AVALONS ANYWAY.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 18th, 2005, 2:25 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Well the dude that was only talking about other Asians was from W/S OLBZ, in Chinatown, so ya, maybe he isn't an accurate source for all OBZ.

Yea,,forget what u heard,,there's no such thing as 48 Avalon...but??? how the hell are the 52 Pueblos going to "allie" with another crip gang (48 GC) against whoever..is this a new recent trend that crips and bloods are alligning themselves against common enemies?? Like Bh and PJ's against Grapes St.???? Are u saying allies? or just a cease fire??

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 18th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Code: Select all

third dey did cliccc its call a-lo's

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 18th, 2005, 4:07 pm

Napp Bashin wrote:

Code: Select all

third dey did cliccc its call a-lo's
Then why are they crossing out "a"?

I know they don't like Asian Boyz or whatever, but this is Eastside, and according to George there are no other Asian gangs in the area:

[img]http://myspace-152.vo.llnwd.net/00252/2 ... 8152_l.jpg[/img]

Who are they beffing with here?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 19th, 2005, 10:55 am

Probably Avalon Gangsters,,my guess

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 5:48 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If I understand, YG said that Pueblos are allied with the closest Avalons, how would they beef whenb teh OB are in the same hood?
Y.G. wrote:I DON'T THINK THERE IS A SUCH THING AS 48 AVALON, BUT THE PUEBLOS ARE ALLIED WITH THE 53 AVALONS ANYWAY.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » October 20th, 2005, 1:42 am

Y.G. wrote:

I DON'T THINK THERE IS A SUCH THING AS 48 AVALON, BUT THE PUEBLOS ARE ALLIED WITH THE 53 AVALONS ANYWAY.
Again,,another Blood and Crip gang allied..like I mentioned,,,I new the PJ's and BHB are allied against Grape St...but from what everyone's saying,,I guess other Blood/Crips are doing the same thing all over L.A.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 24th, 2005, 1:25 am

stamps wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

Again,,another Blood and Crip gang allied..like I mentioned,,,I new the PJ's and BHB are allied against Grape St...but from what everyone's saying,,I guess other Blood/Crips are doing the same thing all over L.A.

AVALON AND PUEBLOS HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR A LONG WHILE, BEFORE I EVEN HEARD ABOUT THE BHB's AND PJ's SITUATION.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”