Grape St Watts Crips after Jim Jones & Dipset

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 21st, 2005, 6:13 am

Early wrote:I look at it like this..yea theres fakes on both sides, east and west. Yea cali gangbangin is now a fad in NY, but that dont mean they are fake.. theres real niggas in every hood, you can get it anywhere.. its just they put a different label on the same shit they always been doing out here for many years, just with the colors red/blue.

Rappers turning gangbangin into mainstream.. shit i aint mad at them , currently this is what is selling in society whateva they gotta do to feed their family and selves go ahead i cant knock it.
Those from the east have been replying like this...with some sense. Those from the west have been mad about it. East coast cats admitting it's a fad in NY but they hard. NY gangstas always been hard b4 crips and bloods. Me and my peoples got love for NY, we just tryin to make a little coin off of how mad these Cali streets are. They mad and we got it on video. check out http://shazzloc.com

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 21st, 2005, 8:58 am

FIRST OF ALL I LOST TOO MANY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES OVER THIS SO IT IS NOT A FUCCING FAD, IT IS PERCEIVED THAT WAY BUT IT ISNT SHIT, MOST OF THE WESTERNERS ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT B AND C'S IN NYC THEN WHY THE FUCC YALL COME OVER HERE AND ESTABLSH, WE DIDNT START THIS AND THESE SETS NIGGAZ FROM THE WEST WATCH SLOB 187/CRB 187 THEY GAVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE NY SWANS AND INGLEWOOD FAMILY'S DAM WHEN YALL COME TO NYC 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 YALL DONT WOOF THAT NYC IS FAKE SHIT, GAME DIDNT, SNOOP DIDNT HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW OUT WEST, SUGE AINT SAY SHIT, WC, AINT SAY SHIT, MACC 10 AINT SAY SHIT, DJ CLUE AINT SAY SHIT, DAM YALL SAY ALL OF THAT WHEN YALL ARE OUT WEST, KEEP IT G FUCC SAY YOUR FEELINGS WHEN YOU OUT HERE IF YALL BANGING LIKE THAT FUCC KEEP IT G EVERYWHERE DONT JUST SAY I HATE NYC IN LA SAY IT IN NYC BROOKLY, MANHATTAN BRONX, QUEENS, AND TO KVERDUGAZO DAM U ARE A REAL DICC RIDER, THATS IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE I DONT NET BANG OR ARGUE WITH SOFT ASS HISPANIC I WANNA C DOWN FOR THE HOOD ASS PANTY WAIST PUNKS.1

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 21st, 2005, 10:07 am

haha dicc rider?? Tu abuela maricon. Anyways nigga u callin me soft nigga? haha Ok ..u the nigga that's 6'3 and weigh 300 and max 260 bench... If u knew me for sho u wouldn't call me soft or woof any of that bulllshit. But anyways homie I'll stop fuccing with u cuzzz i know u a big pussy and can't handle it.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 22nd, 2005, 8:07 am

WOW UR A REAL ASSHOLE 6'5 AND 264 LBS AND I ONLY BEEN WORKING OUT REALLY FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS AND I ALREADY BENCH MY OWN BODY WEIGHT I NEVER WAS, WILL BE A PUSSY IM A LAID back DUDE WITH A BAD TEMPER. TRUST IF YOU KNEW OR EVER SEEN ME ALOT OF THINGS WOULD CHANGE, I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING BUT IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND NET BANG WITH A NIGGA 3,000 MILES AWAY THAT ILL PROBABLY NEVER WILL SEE, SO TAKE HOW U WANT TO TAKE IT I GOT BETTER THINGS TO THINK ABOUT THAN ANOTHERS NIGGAZ OPINION AND SHIT HE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

mine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mine » September 22nd, 2005, 8:59 am

yeah man, shit is pointless already :lol:

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » September 22nd, 2005, 10:23 pm

mine wrote:yeah man, shit is pointless already :lol:

i'm with you on that and i'm in cali. east and west cultures and mentalities are so different. nobody harder than the next man but the mindsets are so different

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » October 30th, 2005, 10:33 am

Man I listen to dipset but once again you got these pretty boys playin gangsta screamin blood but fake as hell.I seen these niggaz with just about every single color flag on they head them niggaz is a disgrace to gangs you wouldnt neva catch a blood wearin no purple or pink anywhere but the eastcoast.and they wonder why the westcoast C talkin bout them.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2005, 10:47 am

This thread does'nt make sense anymore. I am locking it.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 22nd, 2006, 8:32 pm

This topic was in another section and previously locked. It is now open for comment.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 2:40 am

kverdugazo wrote:Yeah... they really do need to step up their game those videos are way low budget. haha What ever happened to those niggas from True Blue N.O.T.S.?
They had some bomb cuts.

if you know where some can be downloaded, let me know. those were classics.

"Come on and go with me" or 'train" something like that.

And "Comin from a true Blue"

"EC Locster"

"i got dollars in my pocket im from rollin, thats Coast" opps, I mean 30's.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 2:50 am

makaveli389 wrote:LA niggas are the ones runnin they mouths talkin all this mess. NY niggas doin they thing, bangin blood n crip that they bit off yall. thats not the point. the point is yall the ones talkin smack so yall should head east and do something rather than run yo mouths like buncha b1tches. bloods n crips in NY got nuttin bad to say bout LA bloods n crips. so why should they come over there. LA niggaz got a beef, either do something or just shuttup. word ?
they talkin crap because they take their hood personal.

jim jones wasnt banging bloood, and camron, please. i rmeemeber camron b4 he got with the Roc, and he Suck big time.

now this niggas doin gangsta hits. he was no gangsta.

Jim Jones isnt real, and niggas from cali ndont like fools reppin what they take personal.

look how many niggas dont want NY niggas Crip Walking.

it aint a game to niggas out here. And seeing guys like jim jones front, is sickening.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 2:55 am

J-Hogg wrote:LMAO why do niggaz make threads like this?

i bet jim jones is shakin in his shoes after hear this diss.

SYKE :roll:

niggaz is gettin money they don't give a fu-- about no small time niggaz diss them.i bet jim jones could give a fu-- about niggaz from grape st. watts.

& i'm not a jim jones or dipset fan but i'm not a shazzloc fan either.jus tryin to drop some knowledge on you youngstaz on here.
yea im sure Puffy felt the same when small no-name Death Row came out.

That vacant record label, that has hardly no talent, did alot of damage to that nigga life.

You can under-estimate these Cali gangstas if you want. remember, they hoodstas 1st, rappers second.

Jim jones is a rapper 1st, and gangster 100th.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 24th, 2006, 3:14 am

terren2000 wrote:
J-Hogg wrote:LMAO why do niggaz make threads like this?

i bet jim jones is shakin in his shoes after hear this diss.

SYKE :roll:

niggaz is gettin money they don't give a fu-- about no small time niggaz diss them.i bet jim jones could give a fu-- about niggaz from grape st. watts.

& i'm not a jim jones or dipset fan but i'm not a shazzloc fan either.jus tryin to drop some knowledge on you youngstaz on here.
yea im sure Puffy felt the same when small no-name Death Row came out.

That vacant record label, that has hardly no talent, did alot of damage to that nigga life.

You can under-estimate these Cali gangstas if you want. remember, they hoodstas 1st, rappers second.

Jim jones is a rapper 1st, and gangster 100th.

LMAO :lol: !

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 24th, 2006, 9:47 am

To me, it would be totally different if NY cats banged blood and crip and repped their own hoods/blocks/ave's/streets...But to bang a LA hood or street without some kinda connect is insane, it just don't make no damn sense....example: Grape Street Harlem Crip......are you fuckin' kidding me, get the fuck outta here :arrow: :arrow:

No matter how stupid and crazy gangbangin' in LA is, still in my mind, you just don't pick a hood name and start bangin, not with all the number of young men and boys, some girls, and innocent souls lost because of street beefs out here. The shit is so real it's incomprehensible to the mind of SOME who even bang. There are brothas who have committed suicide who banged. I have spoken to brothas who bang because they think there is just no ohter way out. Dudes in NY prancin' around like the shit is a club or frat. NY rappers wearin' colors, chunkin' gang signs and pushin' gang beefs like the shit started in NY....boy oh boy!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 24th, 2006, 1:44 pm

^^^ TRUE STATEMENT BUT THE PROBLEMS THE YOUTH AND PEOPLE THATS BANGING NOW IN NYC DIDNT START THE GANG THING SO ITS KIND HARD TO LIKE FEEL A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT A WHOLE STATE CUZ, ALOT OF NIGGAZ IN NYC HAVE REAL LA CONNECTIONS, EX I GOT A HOMIE FROM BUTLER BLOCC COMPTON CRIP, BORN AND RAISED IN COMPTON MOVED TO NYC WHEN HE WAS 14 AND STILL CLAIMING AND PUT SOME HOMIES IN HIS HOOD ON, AND IT STARTS LIKE THAT.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 24th, 2006, 2:35 pm

WHEN HE WAS 14 AND STILL CLAIMING AND PUT SOME HOMIES IN HIS HOOD ON, AND IT STARTS LIKE THAT.
and for cats to fall for that shit is mad stupid......I'll tell you right now, if that cat showed up in comptom today tellin' his hood he started a click in nyc, he probably get his ass handed to him....come on now homie.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 25th, 2006, 5:52 am

HOW MAD SETS AND NIGGAZ GOT PUT ON LIKE THAT TOO MANY TO NAME AND FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN AND HEARD WHEN THEY RETURN TO LA IT'S NOT REALLY A PROBLEM.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 25th, 2006, 6:28 am

L.A. gangs get offended with all the "custom made" Crippin/Bloodin that come from NYC, crips reppin the "6", bloods repping the "5", names like Grape St Bloods or purple city bird/blood gang? the overexagerrated flaggin/colors like they cant be touched when out here you know thats extremely high risk and not done always to that extreme becuz the enemies are literally 2 blocks away in most cases and you may be surround by 3-5 hoods, 4 you dont get along with... in NYC its like a blood city so therefore i can see why they flag and flame to the extreme like its a fucking joke, when out here you got your days or certain cats who do this but not everybody, most gangsta keep it low key cuz you gotta get around, though they sport colors and flag its not from head to toe, its fused with anyother color, then all these crazy ass rules and ethics we hear about makes it seem like they more on sum GD/VL shit. Out here, there are no fucking rules really besides putting the homies on alert when the enemies about to get smashed unless the situation arises at an instant. in the jails you got all the politics and shit to abide by but in NYC they got jail politics runnin the streets. i can go on and on about this one but i'll keep it shallow for now. Much respect for the hoods who keep that shit on the ground and is headed by real L.A. reps, but as for the custom made gangstaz...they deserved to be smashed to the fullest like they do out here, at any given day you got hoods who smash eachother 2-4 times IN THE SAME DAY ON THE REGULAR!!! if you reppin a L.A. outta town, smash the custom made bustaz and show them that this shit aint no fuckin frat club. 2C's

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 25th, 2006, 8:03 am

L.A. gangs get offended with all the "custom made" Crippin/Bloodin that come from NYC, crips reppin the "6", bloods repping the "5", names like Grape St Bloods or purple city bird/blood gang? the overexagerrated flaggin/colors like they cant be touched when out here you know thats extremely high risk and not done always to that extreme becuz the enemies are literally 2 blocks away in most cases and you may be surround by 3-5 hoods, 4 you dont get along with... in NYC its like a blood city so therefore i can see why they flag and flame to the extreme like its a #%@&#%@ joke, when out here you got your days or certain cats who do this but not everybody, most gangsta keep it low key because you gotta get around, though they sport colors and flag its not from head to toe, its fused with anyother color, then all these crazy ass rules and ethics we hear about makes it seem like they more on sum GD/VL shit. Out here, there are no #%@&#%@ rules really besides putting the homies on alert when the enemies about to get smashed unless the situation arises at an instant. in the jails you got all the politics and shit to abide by but in NYC they got jail politics runnin the streets. i can go on and on about this one but i'll keep it shallow for now. Much respect for the hoods who keep that shit on the ground and is headed by real L.A. reps, but as for the custom made gangstaz...they deserved to be smashed to the fullest like they do out here, at any given day you got hoods who smash eachother 2-4 times IN THE SAME DAY ON THE REGULAR!!! if you reppin a L.A. outta town, smash the custom made bustaz and show them that this shit aint no fuckin frat club. 2C's
Right on!..real speak homeboy......I was sayin' the same thing on another thread......and you also got people now trying to compare LA gangs culture to Chicago's,.... oh boy.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 25th, 2006, 10:10 am

One thing you gotta understand is 99% of these NYC niggaz dont give a fuck if LA bloods/crips accept them. Jim Jones gets accepted by rap niggaz who claim like Booya Tribe, Game, etc. and thats all he wants. It aint the same, but there is real banging that goes on. I dunno, as much as my gut wants me to just hate on thos niggaz I know a lot of people have died banging over there so I cant help but have some respect.

And people know the "Grape Street Bloods" stuff is reserved for lil cliques that have no idea what they doing. The real deep sets out there doing they own thing. Still, fuck the 5 and 6, but whatever... thats they thang.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 25th, 2006, 11:01 am

One thing i was always wondering...Why do blacks have some kind of animosity against branch offs of their gangs while mexicans seem to be cool with their subsets all around the world?
I just dont understand it cause basically its the same thing, no?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 25th, 2006, 11:40 am

mexicans seem to be cool with their subsets all around the world?
in those instances, ese's from that varrio help set up shop in whatever area, so they had permission. 18st set up all over the world, but I bet my last dollar shop was set up by a vetranano or shotcaller.

Crips and Bloods got recongnized setts/hoods set up in other cities where they are recognized by the original hood, but in too many cases, there are too many busters twistin' the game up.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 25th, 2006, 11:40 am

.......first off it aint no "grape st bloods" yall let videos brainwash yalll outta-town cats HARLEM is ONE HOOD with hella division mostly ntgs n some gkbz(gshines) and all the other smaller damu sets... thats not how the whole NY get down some yes all no......but yes they are bloods out there the purple has nothing to do with they set "purple city (cronic), purple been one of GSTONE823 Crip hood flags, same as the niccaz out here who claim Grape..bz catch beef with crip hoods over that shit so dont think they do that shit everywhere....... niccazz out here beeen doing our own thing some 5'n 6'n other b'n and c'n like yungwun stated its not about yall niccaz not liking what niccaz out here do, there is nothing anybody can do to change shit niccaz got clipped for claiming 5z n 6z so off the strength of niccaz homies who c.i.p and b.i.p niccaz aint gonna let niccaz shit just be in vein ........... about cali ties, i cant even speak on every hood truly i dont care, there are no cali sets out here doin anything more then any other e/c hood crip or blood you'll get stalled in my city just for claiming cali affiliation with none since we were established by w/c cats......

another thing most of the active niccaz who are claimin crips and bloods in new york are not the originals most niccaz out now is 2nd 3rd generation bangers so they only bangin what they know

when yall truely understand the bangin scene out here then comment everybody just to an opinion but the ignorant shit is wack for real niccaz

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 25th, 2006, 1:10 pm

AL CAPONE CUZZN MOST OF THOSE RAPPERS JUS DO THAT IN VIDEOS TRUST ME U WONT SEE JIMMY DOING THAT AT JUVE OR LABOR DAY PARADE, AND ME AND MY HOMIES AND HOMIES I GOT FROM CALI SETS, IF U DONT HAVE CALI AFFIILIATIONS AND CLAIM SO THEN YOU WILL GET VIOLATED MATTER OF FACT NYC HAS A HIGH SET TRIP RATE AMONGS US CRIPS, 1ST U AINT FROM MY SET, 2ND U AINT REAL 3 JUST TO DO IT FOR THE HELL OF IT, SO NIGGAZ THAT DO AND DONT RIDE THE 5 OR THE 6 IS ALWAYS AN ARGUEMENT THAT WILL NEVER END BUT MOST OF THE SETS THAT USED TO CLAIM THE 6 DROPPED IT.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 25th, 2006, 4:27 pm

epun wrote:
mexicans seem to be cool with their subsets all around the world?
in those instances, ese's from that varrio help set up shop in whatever area, so they had permission. 18st set up all over the world, but I bet my last dollar shop was set up by a vetranano or shotcaller.

Crips and Bloods got recongnized setts/hoods set up in other cities where they are recognized by the original hood, but in too many cases, there are too many busters twistin' the game up.
that was a good question sentenza, but with 18st a lot of wannabe cats get away with it because since it has so many members and affiliates, with a lot of them not close to eachother in meaning not knowing them personally or properly they can set up shop and call themselves "the 18st gang"

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 4th, 2006, 4:48 am

Its not a big issue.

But i think Dipset is coming off like they just super hard.

heck Quick, Game, Mac10, and other Blood rapper in LA, dont come off like they just Super blood.

Them cats be actin like they Super OG's.

To me they over doin it.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 4th, 2006, 2:47 pm

^^^ THANK U TERREN 2000 AND THEY BAD PART IS THAT THEY AINT THAT HARD OR ACTIVE MAYBE SOME IN THEIR CREW BUT THE MAIN DUDES ON TV AINT THE ONES PUTTING IN WORK.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 4th, 2006, 6:46 pm

terren2000 wrote:Its not a big issue.

But i think Dipset is coming off like they just super hard.

heck Quick, Game, Mac10, and other Blood rapper in LA, dont come off like they just Super blood.

Them cats be actin like they Super OG's.

To me they over doin it.
like when? dip set just be having fun in their videos.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 5th, 2006, 1:56 am

It's all part of a strategy to get suburb kids to think they "figured something out"

Steps:
1. Flag. Constantly. Never be seen without one color and never be seen with another.

2. Don't say anything about it, at least directly. If asked act like you're hiding something and don't want to talk about it. This way people get ideas.

3. Throw up signs every time a camera flashes at you. Have a whole group with you flashing that sign.

4. Slowly drop hints in your musics, interviews, etc.

This way kids would be like "O shoot he's a _______ and I just found out and OMG he's so gangster!"

Nowadays if they were direct about it they would seem "fake" so they do reverse psychology. I don't think in any of his "mainstream" singles/videos game ever directly said Piru or even Blood, at least before people said that.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 5th, 2006, 10:22 am

People dont hint anymore. Your "steps" are pure 90's. Nowadays niggaz will say Crip or Blood because that is a stepping stone to a deal and kids jockin' your shit.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » June 5th, 2006, 2:16 pm

youngwun wrote:People dont hint anymore. Your "steps" are pure 90's. Nowadays niggaz will say Crip or Blood because that is a stepping stone to a deal and kids jockin' your shit.
true. That was in the 90's.

Today its ok to say your hood.

Quik never gave up TreeTop, neither did Eazy E say Kelly Park.

We all knew where they were from, without them wearings red and blue rags.

Why?

This is my opinion of course. but I believe gangbanging was different then. You didnt get no pass. it was way too dangeerous to claim yo set on stage or in the music, despite every1 knowing.

Today, the Crip rappers got blood cats they down with. And the Blood rappers got Crip rappers they down with.

it wasnt always lke this in the 80's. It was way too dangerous.

The game has changed.

And when cats like Dipset bang as hard as they do, they act like they are looking for recognition.

While DJ Quik, didnt have to be flamed up, every1 knew who he was by street cred or being in the streets.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 5th, 2006, 3:49 pm

youngwun wrote:People dont hint anymore. Your "steps" are pure 90's. Nowadays niggaz will say Crip or Blood because that is a stepping stone to a deal and kids jockin' your shit.
haha ya.... I didn't move on after that, because I don't like this 2000 generation, something about "G-Unit Crips" just seems so corny

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”