Oldest Compton Varrios in the CPT.

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Oldest Compton Varrios in the CPT.

Unread postby alexalonso » April 8th, 2018, 2:44 pm

This is a very interesting question because it is linked to Mexican immigration into Compton. Did that start in the 1940s or the 1950s? Well here are a few old varrios.

- CV Tortilla Flats
- CV Tres
- CV Segundo
- CV Largo 36
- CV 155
- CV 70

All other varrios came out after. What yall think?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Oldest Compton Varrios in the CPT.

Unread postby bgcasper » April 10th, 2018, 12:14 am

compton jardin 13 predate all i think

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » April 10th, 2018, 12:15 am

willowbrook winos is also and old ass compton gang

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » April 10th, 2018, 12:15 am

the oldest is between jardin .winos . la tres .

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread postby SpecialK » April 10th, 2018, 10:10 pm

bgcasper wrote:the oldest is between jardin .winos . la tres .

I heard cvtf is the oldest vario in compton that’s still in operation?

yoda100
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby yoda100 » April 10th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Yes, except alonso is talking about the oldest varrios in 'Compton" not in "Watts" where Jardin was located, they went by "Watts Jardin Gang" and are defunct, the Winos did start in the 1950s, aswell as Largo36 whom also started in the 1950s, but I'd have to say that Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats are older, they started in the 1940s in East Los Angeles before moving into Compton in the 1960s. Me personally i'd put CVTF on the top of that list, theres 3 gangs on that list that started in the 1950s.. so CVTF pretty much pre-date them, I'd go with CVTF, CV3, and CVLargo36 being the oldest on that list

SpecialK

Unread postby SpecialK » April 11th, 2018, 10:21 am

yoda100 wrote:

Yes, except alonso is talking about the oldest varrios in 'Compton" not in "Watts" where Jardin was located, they went by "Watts Jardin Gang" and are defunct, the Winos did start in the 1950s, aswell as Largo36 whom also started in the 1950s, but I'd have to say that Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats are older, they started in the 1940s in East Los Angeles before moving into Compton in the 1960s. Me personally i'd put CVTF on the top of that list, theres 3 gangs on that list that started in the 1950s.. so CVTF pretty much pre-date them, I'd go with CVTF, CV3, and CVLargo36 being the oldest on that list

“Flats” are more of an umbrella ☂ gang kind of like Hoover’s or blocc gangs to crips: I’m pretty sure that T-Flats (and I mean compton vario Tortilla flats) started in COMPTON back in the 60s Some of the original members were from east LA that ended up moving to compton and a few of them had cousins, older brothers, and big homies in a gang called PRIMERA FLATS, hence the name. So I think you might be referring actually to the primera flats of East Los Angeles these guys were DEFINITELY around in the 40s. But more important is that primera flats is considered the first flats gang. There are other ones like quatro flats too in east LA the neighborhood where they grew up in east LA was traditionally referred to as “the flats” even back in the days. So when the now O.G.s of cvtf came to compton from east Los in the 60s they sort of picked up where they left off as referring to one another as flateros and started another FLATS gang. First they would fight whites. They are also the VERY FIRST gang in compton to get hit with the gang injunction.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » April 13th, 2018, 6:55 pm

tf in compton predate cv largo according to og i spoke too but not varrio tres and cv3 still activ ..off course l.a tf predate all gangs in cpt i think when we talk about tf cpt is las palmas clicc tf who started around 60's

SpecialK

Unread postby SpecialK » April 15th, 2018, 8:59 pm

bgcasper wrote:tf in compton predate cv largo according to og i spoke too but not varrio tres and cv3 still activ ..off course l.a tf predate all gangs in cpt i think when we talk about tf cpt is las palmas clicc tf who started around 60's

B.G. Casper check your pm inbox bro!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby bgcasper » April 18th, 2018, 1:20 am

yo bro tall boob is still alive here a video of him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePUsefQFLv4

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”