WHAT WOULD U DO IF?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
galex323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

WHAT WOULD U DO IF?

Unread post by galex323 » December 18th, 2003, 4:06 pm

A GANG OF BLOODZ OR CRIPS RAN UP ON U TRYIN TO FUCC U UP AND U BY YO SELF OR WOULD U REP UR SET OR YOU'LL TAKE THAT "L" ?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Re: WHAT WOULD U DO IF?

Unread post by bkstomp3 » December 18th, 2003, 6:36 pm

i would say u rep yo hood cuz u should have been knowin somethin like that was gonna happen in the first place when u get put on but some peepz might have a different opinion...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2003, 2:11 am

THIS HAPPEN TO ME A COUPLE DAYS AFTER NEW YEARS THIS YEAR AND HEY A NIGGA HAD TO TAKEN AN ASS WHOOPIN. IT WAS SIX AGAINST ONE AND I AIN'T TUCKIN MY FLAG FOR NO ONE ARE WEARIN DIFFERENT COLORS FOR NOBODY. PLUS ME, MY POPS, AND MY RELATIVE CAUGHT ONE AT THE DEL AMO MALL SLIPPIN WITH HIS GIRL AND HE GOT HIS.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 19th, 2003, 4:20 am

I don't bang, but I almost got caught up at the gas station over on Compton and Central... some P.I.R.U's caught me in my blue jacket so i think thats what brought the extra attention. I didn't tuck and hide or nothing but at the same time I'm not going to get bold and try to take off on them because they hit me up. I just went on about my business and they did the same...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 19th, 2003, 6:26 am

THOSE MIGHT HAVE BEEN NELLAS YOU WEREN'T TOO FAR FROM THE HOOD.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 9th, 2004, 11:27 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 9th, 2004, 12:01 pm

LOL WELL EVERYTIME I BEEN OUTNUMBERED I WAS ALWAYS HEATED SO I WASNT WORRIED. EVEN STILL I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM. FA SHO WHOEVER COME IN MY FACE I'M REPPIN RAYMOND, AINT NO HIDIN THAT. WHAT U GET GET QUOTED FOR THEN IF U AINT FULLY with IT? I FEEL ITS TIMES LIKE THAT THAT SEPERATES MEN FROM BOYS.

AND Y.G. I AINT DISSIN YO POPS CUZZ I DONT KNOW HIM BUT NOT MUCH CAN C SAID ABOUT A MAN WHO BANGIN with HIS KID. SO MUCH FOR RAISIN THE NEXT GENERATION. BUT HEY I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN HAVIN NO POPS AT ALL... :roll:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 9th, 2004, 1:03 pm

Hey Pasa, I agree with you there. And what kind of question is this. "What if" and "would you", thats just plain silly if you ask me. How about this, "what if" you were walking home and some big fat black/white/Mexican/asain/islander/mixed dude offered you a million dollars to "blow" him? "What if" you were a crip/blood/ese/neutral, would you "blow" him on the DL and take the money back to your hood and buy some cane, guns, cavi, chiva oh yeah and then buy an assault rifle and roll through your rivals hood when their all outside and smoke all of them and then post it on this website. "What if" and "would you"????

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 9th, 2004, 2:11 pm

another gay question like "whos wining the bloods or the crips?" come on most people in here know what most real g's would do

YungLoCC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YungLoCC » March 9th, 2004, 4:31 pm

anywayz...back to the subject if i was out numbered by the enemy and dey hit me up... hell yeah imma rep my hood.. cuz you gotta be ready for this kinda shiet.. dats why you get jumped into the set right? to cee if you can handle gettin mashed on by 3 or more person. so yeah i'll go out like a G and get back at dem fooz the same day.

the BaY aLLdAy RiChMoNd CaLiFoRn-I-A

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 9th, 2004, 4:35 pm

samdoobie wrote:Hey Pasa, I agree with you there. And what kind of question is this. "What if" and "would you", thats just plain silly if you ask me. How about this, "what if" you were walking home and some big fat black/white/Mexican/asain/islander/mixed dude offered you a million dollars to "blow" him? "What if" you were a crip/blood/ese/neutral, would you "blow" him on the DL and take the money back to your hood and buy some cane, guns, cavi, chiva oh yeah and then buy an assault rifle and roll through your rivals hood when their all outside and smoke all of them and then post it on this website. "What if" and "would you"????
Haha.. Lol. He's a kid Sam. He'll learn. The craziest ones are the guys you never even see. They could be 10 feet from you in a public place following you and you would never even know it.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 9th, 2004, 8:15 pm

Pasa wrote:LOL WELL EVERYTIME I BEEN OUTNUMBERED I WAS ALWAYS HEATED SO I WASNT WORRIED. EVEN STILL I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM. FA SHO WHOEVER COME IN MY FACE I'M REPPIN RAYMOND, AINT NO HIDIN THAT. WHAT U GET GET QUOTED FOR THEN IF U AINT FULLY with IT? I FEEL ITS TIMES LIKE THAT THAT SEPERATES MEN FROM BOYS.

AND Y.G. I AINT DISSIN YO POPS CUZZ I DONT KNOW HIM BUT NOT MUCH CAN C SAID ABOUT A MAN WHO BANGIN with HIS KID. SO MUCH FOR RAISIN THE NEXT GENERATION. BUT HEY I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN HAVIN NO POPS AT ALL... :roll:

THATS REAL TALK

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » March 10th, 2004, 12:52 am

handle up.... if I get my "I will get banned" beat then so be it... if I get shot then so be it.... ni99as are gonna do what they wanna do regardless, so theres no point in "i will get banned" up

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 10th, 2004, 2:22 am

AND Y.G. I AINT DISSIN YO POPS CUZZ I DONT KNOW HIM BUT NOT MUCH CAN C SAID ABOUT A MAN WHO BANGIN with HIS KID. SO MUCH FOR RAISIN THE NEXT GENERATION. BUT HEY I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN HAVIN NO POPS AT ALL...

FIRST OFF THIS IS TOO PASA AND SAMDOOBIE MY DAD HAS RAISED ME HIM AND MY MOM I LOVE BOTH OF THEM THE SAME. MY DAD WILL KILL ANYBODY THAT TOUCHES HIS KIDS SO WHEN HE SEEN ONE OF THOSE FOOLS THAT JUMP ME COME ON WOULD YOU LET THEM GET AWAY. SECOND I FROM THE NELLAS AND I RIDE FOR THE NELLAS, BUT I AIN'T NO TRAMP BECAUSE POPS DID RAISE TO BE A HARDWORKIN MAN SO TOO PASA AND SAMDOOBIE DON'T BRING MY DAD UP LIKE THAT AGAIN BECAUSE JUST HE WOULD KILL FOR ME I WOULD KILL FOR HIM TOO SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 10th, 2004, 3:40 pm

I dont know about yall but my enemies aint even trying to fight........

If I see a gang of niggaz running up on me like they about to mash me I'll for shoe take the ass woppin over them niggaz smokin me.

But on the reals I highly doubt a enemy gonna want to fight a nigga.

When you see a gang of niggaz you coo. Its when you see 1or 2 niggaz running up on you thats when you got to start worrying.............

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » March 10th, 2004, 10:09 pm

getting hit up is one thing but I know most people out there wouldn't say shit if they had a gun put to their head by someone who they know is from a neighborhood they have beef with. And this kind of situation happens all the time.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 9:01 am

Y.G. wrote:AND Y.G. I AINT DISSIN YO POPS CUZZ I DONT KNOW HIM BUT NOT MUCH CAN C SAID ABOUT A MAN WHO BANGIN with HIS KID. SO MUCH FOR RAISIN THE NEXT GENERATION. BUT HEY I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN HAVIN NO POPS AT ALL...

FIRST OFF THIS IS TOO PASA AND SAMDOOBIE MY DAD HAS RAISED ME HIM AND MY MOM I LOVE BOTH OF THEM THE SAME. MY DAD WILL KILL ANYBODY THAT TOUCHES HIS KIDS SO WHEN HE SEEN ONE OF THOSE FOOLS THAT JUMP ME COME ON WOULD YOU LET THEM GET AWAY. SECOND I FROM THE NELLAS AND I RIDE FOR THE NELLAS, BUT I AIN'T NO TRAMP BECAUSE POPS DID RAISE TO BE A HARDWORKIN MAN SO TOO PASA AND SAMDOOBIE DON'T BRING MY DAD UP LIKE THAT AGAIN BECAUSE JUST HE WOULD KILL FOR ME I WOULD KILL FOR HIM TOO SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!
OK THAS ALL FINE AND GOOD AND PRETTY OBVIOUS. I IMAGINE HE WOULD KILL FOR U IF HE SITTIN THERE BANGIN with U. BUT THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROTECTIN YOUR CHILD THRU NECESSITY AND GOIN SOMEWHERE LIKE A MALL TOGETHER JUST TO CATCH SOME CRIP SLIPPIN JUST TO DO IT. THAT SH*T SOUNDS STUPID. I DONT CARE WHERE U FROM. IF YO POPS WAS REALLY RAISIN U RESPONSIBLY, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE WOULDNT ENCOURAGE THAT BULLSH*T. IF U DONT WANT NIGGAS SPEAKIN UP ON YO POPS THEN DONT BE ON THE NET SHARIN DUMB ASS "GLORY STORIES" WHERE U AND HIM OUT THERE SUPPOSEDLY CATCHIN SOMEBODY SLIPPIN. IS YO POPS BANGIN? DID HE USED TO BANG? ANY REAL OG I KNOW STRIVES FOR BETTER THINGS with THEY KIDS, NOT ENCOURAGE THEM TO REPEAT THE SAME CYCLE THEY ALREADY WALKED. THAS REAL TALK. SWALLOW THAT YOUNGSTA. AINT NOBODY DISSIN YO FAMILY BUT ALL THIS SH*T U SPEAKIN IS MAKIN YO POPS LOOK AS JUVENILE AS U ARE...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 11th, 2004, 4:30 pm

all i know if 6 niggas try to run up on me i aint goin out like no b-tch
ima go out killin if some one tryin to jump you you have the right to kill

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 11th, 2004, 7:17 pm

Pasa wrote:
Y.G. wrote:AND Y.G. I AINT DISSIN YO POPS CUZZ I DONT KNOW HIM BUT NOT MUCH CAN C SAID ABOUT A MAN WHO BANGIN with HIS KID. SO MUCH FOR RAISIN THE NEXT GENERATION. BUT HEY I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN HAVIN NO POPS AT ALL...

OK THAS ALL FINE AND GOOD AND PRETTY OBVIOUS. I IMAGINE HE WOULD KILL FOR U IF HE SITTIN THERE BANGIN with U. BUT THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROTECTIN YOUR CHILD THRU NECESSITY AND GOIN SOMEWHERE LIKE A MALL TOGETHER JUST TO CATCH SOME CRIP SLIPPIN JUST TO DO IT. THAT SH*T SOUNDS STUPID. I DONT CARE WHERE U FROM. IF YO POPS WAS REALLY RAISIN U RESPONSIBLY, HE WOULD UNDERSTAND YOUR LIFE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE WOULDNT ENCOURAGE THAT BULLSH*T. IF U DONT WANT NIGGAS SPEAKIN UP ON YO POPS THEN DONT BE ON THE NET SHARIN DUMB ASS "GLORY STORIES" WHERE U AND HIM OUT THERE SUPPOSEDLY CATCHIN SOMEBODY SLIPPIN. IS YO POPS BANGIN? DID HE USED TO BANG? ANY REAL OG I KNOW STRIVES FOR BETTER THINGS with THEY KIDS, NOT ENCOURAGE THEM TO REPEAT THE SAME CYCLE THEY ALREADY WALKED. THAS REAL TALK. SWALLOW THAT YOUNGSTA. AINT NOBODY DISSIN YO FAMILY BUT ALL THIS SH*T U SPEAKIN IS MAKIN YO POPS LOOK AS JUVENILE AS U ARE...

y.g homie I am not dissin you but once again I have to agree with Pasa...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 15th, 2004, 2:07 am

ME AND MY POPS WASN'T TRYIN TO CATCH NIGGAZ SLIPPIN, BUT IT JUST ENDED UP WE SEEN THOSE FOOLS.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 15th, 2004, 2:10 am

PASA YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F##K YOU TALKIN ABOUT SO DON'T SAY stuff BECAUSE YOUR MARKASS IS PISSIN ME OFF HOMIE.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 15th, 2004, 8:20 am

Y.G. wrote:ME AND MY POPS WASN'T TRYIN TO CATCH NIGGAZ SLIPPIN, BUT IT JUST ENDED UP WE SEEN THOSE FOOLS.PASA YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F##K YOU TALKIN ABOUT SO DON'T SAY stuff BECAUSE YOUR MARKASS IS PISSIN ME OFF HOMIE.

THOSE FOOLS? I THOUGHT U SAID U CAUGHT ONE FOOL with HIS GIRL? WHAT YALL JUMP THE GIRL TOO? LOL. IF U SO HARD AND YALL WAS IN CONTROL THEN WHY DIDNT U JUST CATCH A FAIR ONE with THE DUDE WHO JUMPED U INSTEAD OF GETTIN YO POPS INVOLVED? LIKE I ASKED BEFORE FOOL, IS YO POPS BANGIN? MAN I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHATS PISSIN U OFF NIGGA. I KNOW DUMB BULLSH*T WHEN I HEAR IT. KEEP THE DUMB STORIES TO YOURSELF IF U DONT WANNA C MISTAKEN CUZZ. DONT GET TO POKIN YO CHEST OUT LIKE SOMEBODDY REALLY GIVE A SH*T FOOL CUZZ U AINT SAYIN NOTHIN OVER HERE. IF U CANT HANDLE THE CONVERSATION, GET YO EMOTIONAL A$$ OFF THE SITE AND GO ASK FOR DADDY TO GIVE U A HUG... :mrgreen:

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 15th, 2004, 8:17 pm

lmfao awww thats fu-ked up pasa lol!!!!!!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 17th, 2004, 3:01 am

ALRIGHT PASA JUST WORRY ABOUT THEM DENVER LANES AND THEM ATHEN PARKS OR YALL WON'T BE IN INGLEWOOD OR L.A. TRIcK.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 17th, 2004, 9:00 am

Y.G. wrote:ALRIGHT PASA JUST WORRY ABOUT THEM DENVER LANES AND THEM ATHEN PARKS OR YALL WON'T BE IN INGLEWOOD OR L.A. TRIcK.
LOL I DONT WORRY ABOUT NEITHER BUT I'M SURE WE'LL STILL BE IN INGLEWOOD AND LA, OH AND DONT FORGET PASADENA. WE THERE TOO, LOL. I WOULD TELL YOU TO WORRY BUT WHAT IS THERE TO WORRY ABOUT? U PROBABLY IN LAKEWOOD with YA POPS IN THE BEAUTY SHOP TRYIN TO GET YALL NAILS DONE. JUST MAKE SURE THE NEXT TIME U GET YOSELF CHECCED BY SOME CRIPS AGAIN, U DONT GET YA POPS CAUGHT ON THE CROSSFIRE ALONG with YOU, LOL. :lol: :P :mrgreen: :twisted:

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 17th, 2004, 10:01 am

This thread is getting stupider by the day. What's the point of it? Some of us Moderators are getting tired of the dissing that's going on around here. The endless threats and BS. Get onto something positive or get over to the internet thug Yahoo group where none of us go so we don't have to waste our time reading the cartoon posts.

irdogg00
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by irdogg00 » March 17th, 2004, 10:29 am

I WAZ AT A HOUSE PARTY AND I HIT UP A COUPLE OF ENEMIES AND THEY LEFT AND I KEPT DANCIN I LOOK DOWN THE STREET AND HERE COME A MOB ENEMIES AND I KNOW THEY COMIN 4 ME I WALK OUT 2 THE STREET AND START SWINGIN I GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN THAT NIGHT BUT U ALWAYZ HAVE 2 HAVE HEART 4 YOUR SH*T IT WAZ DUMM WHAT I DID BEACAUSE THEY COULD OF BLASTED ME BUT I WOULD NEVER GO OUT LIKE A PUNK!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 17th, 2004, 12:29 pm

^^ A perfect example of what I'm talking about.

spikey_2008

Unread post by spikey_2008 » March 17th, 2004, 8:42 pm

Yo it dont matter how many or who you rep till you die.You know who u r now you let them know.I wont stand down from nobody Ill rep till the end yo.

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » March 17th, 2004, 10:04 pm

I don't bang or nothin, I'm just a cholo thug true and true (not all cholos are gangsters, it's a style and a life) so this shit don't really come up. I try to stay away from fights whenever I can. I don't see a point in harming my brothers.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » March 17th, 2004, 10:28 pm

Too old to die over "babosadas" (stupidity).
Use my intelligence and my smooth rap..talk my way out of harm.
If it don't work..like the Indians say "today is a good day to die". But I'll go out with a fight to the end.....if it has to be.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 17th, 2004, 10:51 pm

Ha ha...this is too funny, I gotta talk my chit on this one...

On the reals, I have nothing more to prove to anyone out on the street. I'm doing my thing, you do yours...then we ain't got no problems. But if some mofo steps up with the bizness, well I'll just say to everyone on here lookin to fish...

Just see me on the street homie, I'm around, I ain't going nowhere and I damn sure as hell won't be needing to call my mom to put up her house for my bail...LOL

You youngsters wanna talk tough or prove it, you know where to go for some of that. I think it takes a bigger MAN to walk away from BULL like that to begin with. The day you don't worry about what your so-called homeboys have to say about your manhood, is probably the day closer to you realizing your own manhood.

Just the other day I walked away from some bizness, but I will say I got up in homies face and he didn't know what to make of it. Nowadays, I'm just a regular cat doing my thing, not no supergangsta...LOL. I got car payments and rent to worry about...LOL. So much for the gangsta lifestyle...it was fun while it lasted, but I sure as hell don't regret leaving it alone. And yeah, I might be still from the hood, but I don't need to drill it in nobodys face to make a statement. I stand on my own two feet.

We got to put these type of questions in another forum...call it "fantasy gangbanger role playing" or something...LOL.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”