Can anyone translate this clip?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Can anyone translate this clip?

Unread post by Invincible » December 21st, 2003, 1:56 pm

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Re: Can anyone translate this clip?

Unread post by Ice » December 23rd, 2003, 7:49 am

hmmm im pretty sure these cats are polish but i cant really understand much of what they r sayin...i'll try to get some of my homies who can speak polish to tell me what this is about coz its hard to understand wassup...peace

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 23rd, 2003, 10:40 am

Typical beat down. A group of guys come up on someone they know they can beat on so they do. Happens all over the world every day. My opinion based on my experience is that you always fight back when someone attacks you. Always. By the time they are attacking you words aren't going to accomplish anything anymore. That time has passed. That's exactly what happens to people who don't fight back.

The best thing that kid could have done, though, was not be there in the first place. Lots of good kids out at night hanging like they someone cause of the testosterone changes they going through but when show and tell time comes have no idea how to defend themselves. For them prevention is the best cure. Shouldn't be out there fooling with the thugs to begin with. That kid should have been home in front of the tele watching a movie with his girl and planning a career. There is no shame in the truth or being honest with yourself people.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 23rd, 2003, 11:25 am

K Im polish I cant translate it.

The Guy Beating him Up: "Come here, stand farther..here...this guy.."

Getting beat up: "hey will you give me a cigarette for this"

The Guy Beating him Up: "ill give it to you soon"

Getting beat up: "hhaa"

The Guy Beating him Up: "well come on over here" --to the camera guy

Getting beat up: "hellloooo"

The Guy Beating him Up: "you see him?....HEY"
**kicks him in the face**

Getting beat up: "oooo"

The Guy Beating him Up: "oooo..*kicks him in the face*..oooo"

Getting beat up: "ooo"

The Guy Beating him Up: "ooo..again?"

Getting beat up: "no"

The Guy Beating him Up: "noo..again?"

Getting beat up: "noo"

*kicks him in the face*

The Guy Beating him Up: i cant make out wat he says here
*kicks him again*

The Guy Beating him Up: "again...? (something) watch watch"

The Guy Beating him Up: "again?...."

Getting beat up: "no that enough"

The Guy Beating him Up: "come on agian"

Getting beat up: "no" *gets another kick*

Getting beat up: "fuck the fuck you doing thats enough!"

The Guy Beating him Up: "come on again"
NO
COME ON
NOOO!

other dude says: "give him a punch"
*punches him*

other dude: " hey yo wait a while"

The Guy Beating him Up: "im gona do it again as a punishment"

(he asks him if he remembers something)

Getting beat up: "thats enough for me"

*punch*

**they talk, i cant make it out that well**

*girl says something..and the dude beating him up tell her to shut her mouth*

*punch*
*punch*

Getting beat up: "THATs enough!"

*he wipes the blood on the guys head*

Guy beating him up: "you got a telephone for the hospital or something"

getting beat up: "i dont got a phone"

Guy beating him up: "then wat?"

**then he asks him if he knows why he got beat up, and he says yea, and they say something about "cuucuu"(deno)**

the other guy: "you know that girl, you know that girl?...dont fucking...touch her..dont fucking touch her"
*punch*

getting beat up: "from "A-Cu-Cuu"? (no clue what that is)

*kicks him one more time*

-----
yea thats in poland..
thats how shit goes down there..it looks like my hometown from the buildings and side walk they are on..

thats not unusual in poland, happens alot there.
seen those kind of things before my own two eyes in poland

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 23rd, 2003, 11:32 am

the kid that got jumped probably knew lots of people.
that thing goes on like that in poland..some one jumps or kills some one..they go for them..
its like a food chain

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 23rd, 2003, 12:48 pm

i just know homeboy got kicked in the head and b!tch slapped in front of his woman and he didn't do shit...that woulda never happened in L.A!!! lol

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 23rd, 2003, 1:11 pm

I got the sense the these guys were bullying this guy, like a gang thing, and he had to take it because of the threat of later insurmountable violence...it is just speculation, but it seems as though he thinks it is smarter to take it on this occasion..The guy was stoned out of his head in a place he shouldn't have been (check out his girlfriend-- she's just trying to let them do their thing and not make it any worse-- not the normal response of someone who's never seen this sort of thing before or is shocked that it could be happening). Plus he looks drunk and is falling asleep on a bench. Check out all the people in the background of the first video-- there's people everywhere and absolutely no one gives a fuck. If you're in an area where no one gives a fuck, don't get that wasted.

Someone on another forum (where I got this clip from) says that:
It happened in main shooping area of Lodz. The attackers wanted to beat someone and made a movie for friends, the guy who kicked trained capoiera and he wanted to checked some stuff which he learnt in class. they picked this guy accidently because said something stupid loudly (he was high) he was later to scared to go to Police but attackers were so stupid that they proudly presented this clip in the net....
they got arrested and they are already sent to prison...

this guy was high.... he is known on this street, he sells some light drugs. i think that he didn't really feel the pain plus he could be afraid...
why noone help him id another story.... you know in Poland we don't have law like in USA and defenition of defend yourself or someone else against attackers is not so clear, you have stick to lvel of dangerous what is stupid because how do i know what they want to do... i men if guy attacks me without a knife i cannot use it, if he tell later to police that he jsut wanted to rob me and i hit him with basebat i will have problems not him!!!!!

in this kind of situation on street people not really willing to help you (i personally fought with two guys who wanted to rob me in the middle of the city with many people around about 2 pm and no one help me) because they don't know what's going on.... i give you example: one guy help in similar situation and beat attackers with a stick and he had problems later because it was punish from gangs and the victom and attackers said later in the court that he attacked them without a reasons.....
another story guy fought with 3 youngsters and killed one of them with knife and he got to the prison not them... police said that he overreacted because they just wanted to rob him not to kill him.... but they beat him what for a judge wasn't enough to give the reason to kill one of them in selfdefence....

Here's a new question for you. You're out at a club (or going to/ coming from wherever) and this happens in front of you...what would you do about it?

Here is another similar clip (bad stuff happens at the end):
http://69.28.156.67/a65/o1/portal/2481847_200.asf

From what I hear, the skater was sentenced to three years in jail.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 23rd, 2003, 1:13 pm

N9ne wrote:i just know homeboy got kicked in the head and b!tch slapped in front of his woman and he didn't do @$%*...that woulda never happened in L.A!!! lol

your right about him getting bitch slapped in front of his lady and not doing nada but hey nine that shit does happen in L.A. and everywhere else. its NOT the area its the person. i've lived in LOS for 45 years and seen a gang of fools get bitch slapped and not do stuff about. they just lay down and lick there nuts... 8)

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 23rd, 2003, 1:19 pm

Invincible wrote:I got the sense the these guys were bullying this guy, like a gang thing, and he had to take it because of the threat of later insurmountable violence...it is just speculation, but it seems as though he thinks it is smarter to take it on this occasion..The guy was stoned out of his head in a place he shouldn't have been (check out his girlfriend-- she's just trying to let them do their thing and not make it any worse-- not the normal response of someone who's never seen this sort of thing before or is shocked that it could be happening). Plus he looks drunk and is falling asleep on a bench. Check out all the people in the background of the first video-- there's people everywhere and absolutely no one gives a "i will get banned". If you're in an area where no one gives a "i will get banned", don't get that wasted.

It happened in main shooping area of Lodz. The attackers wanted to beat someone and made a movie for friends, the guy who kicked trained capoiera and he wanted to checked some stuff which he learnt in class. they picked this guy accidently because said something stupid loudly (he was high) he was later to scared to go to Police but attackers were so stupid that they proudly presented this clip in the net....

this guy was high.... he is known on this street, he sells some light drugs. i think that he didn't really feel the pain plus he could be afraid...
why noone help him id another story.... you know in Poland we don't have law like in USA and defenition of defend yourself or someone else against attackers is not so clear, you have stick to lvel of dangerous what is stupid because how do i know what they want to do... i men if guy attacks me without a knife i cannot use it, if he tell later to police that he jsut wanted to rob me and i hit him with basebat i will have problems not him!!!!!

in this kind of situation on street people not really willing to help you (i personally fought with two guys who wanted to rob me in the middle of the city with many people around about 2 pm and no one help me) because they don't know what's going on.... i give you example: one guy help in similar situation and beat attackers with a stick and he had problems later because it was punish from gangs and the victom and attackers said later in the court that he attacked them without a reasons.....
another story guy fought with 3 youngsters and killed one of them with knife and he got to the prison not them... police said that he overreacted because they just wanted to rob him not to kill him.... but they beat him what for a judge wasn't enough to give the reason to kill one of them in selfdefence....

Here's a new question for you. You're out at a club (or going to/ coming from wherever) and this happens in front of you...what would you do about it?

well if it happened in front of me, it depends, whoever in fault, if I know him, if he strapped, where he from?? is he doing in to any of my people!! ya know, stuff like that, if none of that matters, than I don't matter and I'll just go on about my business

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 23rd, 2003, 1:19 pm

I have been in a few similar situations when I was a kid. In many places that I lived I was the only white for miles. I have tried fighting the group and got beat by all of them. I have also tried to take the beating from the individual to see if it would pass soon. I ended up running because they were not going to stop until I fought back and I already knew that I could not beat all of them. The only way that I was able to end it was to join some of them and a boxing club they were in.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 23rd, 2003, 2:11 pm

Yes. If you're going to hang out at night in high risk places like clubs in the city, instead of your own family/home, and stand around watching the drama go down every night and weekend then you better wise up and get some skills. A couple of years spent learning how to defend yourself along with learning some common sense (like learning intuition about where you go what's popping at what times usually, etc..). You'll probably make some friends in your training group and won't be out alone or with someone who won't take your back which is a big plus.

I hate to play Monday morning quarterback but if that guy had known jiu-jitsu he could have grabbed that nice tender leg draped over his shoulder and turned it into a compound radial fracture.
Last edited by wcrockets on December 23rd, 2003, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 23rd, 2003, 4:15 pm

Invincible wrote:I got the sense the these guys were bullying this guy, like a gang thing, and he had to take it because of the threat of later insurmountable violence...it is just speculation, but it seems as though he thinks it is smarter to take it on this occasion..The guy was stoned out of his head in a place he shouldn't have been (check out his girlfriend-- she's just trying to let them do their thing and not make it any worse-- not the normal response of someone who's never seen this sort of thing before or is shocked that it could be happening). Plus he looks drunk and is falling asleep on a bench. Check out all the people in the background of the first video-- there's people everywhere and absolutely no one gives a "i will get banned". If you're in an area where no one gives a "i will get banned", don't get that wasted.

damn it was in Łodz. that city is pretty dangerous in Poland, but I wouldnt say as dangerous as Kielce.

These cats werent picking on the guy because he asked the guy if he knew why he was getting the beating ( I THINK ).
But then again..they were just walking on the street and it looked like the guy just chose this kid and starting beating him up.
Gotta give props to the kid that got beat, he took it like a man.
One thing to remember is that..you alone, cant take a group of people ever. Doesnt matter if theres 7 of them and they all weak.
Group of people doesnt matter.
Thats what these guys where doing, waiting until he would fight back, but the kid knew he couldnt take them all.
I would rather take the beating of 2 guys then try to fight back and get jumped by 10 or 15.
That specific area where it happened looked dangerous..just a punch of guys chillin on the street prolly smokin some bud.
Not a good place to chill with your gf.

As for that skater dude, thats just pathetic..hes trying to be cool?
Good he got three years in jail, stupid idiot deserves that.

Just imagine if those people he threw the skateboard at the car, where gangmembers....there goes that skaters life.
I would kill him right away, if he smoked me in the head like that.
As for those girls in the car, wat dumb broads..seriously. they start cheering when a guy rides over her white car and probably scratches it all up.
Get a life.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 23rd, 2003, 4:35 pm

No I disagree. He should've learned enough skills (instead of spending the past few years playing Puff the magic dragon) to break or dislocate the attacker's leg quickly and then played defense countering as he worked his way back to a main street kicking out a car or storefront window in the process to get the alarms going. A nice car antenna might have helped too. I don't buy the I'll just let people beat on my face until they get tired defense. Caveat: All my posts are just my opinions.

The skater was a punk and got what he deserved, however, where was the victim's defense. He had the guts to stand up with words but no abilities whatsoever once attacked. Again, in my opinion, if you are going to hang out in places like that learn some skills, take on a cool attitude not a punk attitude, know your area, and don't travel alone at night to high risk areas. Just my two cents.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 23rd, 2003, 4:59 pm

Your right too..
I picked up your 2 cents

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 23rd, 2003, 7:35 pm

wrockets,

you do't know if those guys had weapons like knives or chains or bats on them. I know a Polish guy who said in his neighboorhood they had gangs that would break open a door and beat the hell off a room full of people with chains, knives, baseball bats (these were hardened criminals) and disappear.

Second of all, The guys in that first clip are big, drugged-up, trained, and out for revenge. Having said that here is a skater (Mike Vallely) taking on four guys:
http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index. ... ckbeat.wmv
Last edited by Invincible on December 23rd, 2003, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 23rd, 2003, 8:53 pm

I know all about it Invincible and have seen all those clips a long time ago. You're obviously from Bullshido. I was around long before Bullshido existed talking about these subjects and the endless comparisons of this style versus that one, taking classes, etc.. It's all old news to me man.

But hey, if you want to stand their while people punch and kick in your face waiting for them to stop because someone might have a weapon, go right ahead.

Lol.. but don't expect me to follow your advice. I stand by what I said. No disrespect intended. Just making my points in this discussion and they are:

1. Don't hang out at night in high risk areas high or intoxicated, but rather lead a good life spending your time building towards goals and obtaining things that you want.

2. If there's no way you're going to do #1, then train hard and gain some street smarts and abilities because if sooner or later you're going to need them.

That's it.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 23rd, 2003, 11:34 pm

wrockets what's your username over at Bullshido? WOuld you act the way you said youw ould against gangmembers too?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 24th, 2003, 9:47 am

Invincible. I haven't been there in over a year by my best guess. Not interested anymore. I've found answers to the vast majority of my questions regarding that topic a long time ago.

First of all, it's not about me. But I'll answer your question best as I can. I believe the best defense is not to be in that situation in the first place. Also, I am not aggressive in that I think I'm bad or whatever fantasy some people run around with. I don't start physical confrontation I avoid it. I am respectful and peaceful in real life and happy to be so. I learned many lessons growing up which led me to believe that what comes around goes around eventually and I have no desire to have anything negative come my way. And, of course, I've chosen to apologize and pay the price for my wrongs once I realized them before. That's all part of life.

But you don't have to let people punch and kick in your face unchallenged. The few times in my life I found myself being attacked I have defended against the attack so I believe I would defend myself again, rather than letting people beat in my face with punches and kicks, no matter who they are. Truth is, it is my opinion, that after you've done everything you can to ensure your survival (taking care where you go and who you go there with would be an example of this), there is no guarantee for tomorrow on this earth other than what the good Lord gives us. And I think you have to take risks to do good sometimes. Now I fully understand the cycle of violence can continue by not letting people punch themselves out on you that might have some sense of honor that felt wronged in some way. I know what I think you're saying, however, what about people that just say to themselves afterwards "that was fun, let's do it again"?

I've answered your question, now will you answer mine? Please restate your position in case I missed something. Thank you. And peace.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 24th, 2003, 9:55 am

may I ask, whats so good about this bullshido site

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 24th, 2003, 2:00 pm

Maybe he didn't fight back because he didn't want his girlfriend ot be hurt or raped.

Ice

Unread post by Ice » December 24th, 2003, 2:27 pm

sh11t i'll never stand and let anybody hit me like that man....especially with a girl around......i dont care if they got guns, knives whatever...its just in my blood to fight back anytime somebody hits me.....i dont know what they were hittin him over but there's no reason in dis world he should let somebody kick him in the head like that... peace

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 24th, 2003, 2:46 pm

Invincible, I don't believe that was the case after looking at the video again. More like, he didn't know how to handle it.

Don't be a victim. Learn how to defend yourself, avoid conflict, but if someone comes up on you like that then fight like a horde of wild Mongolians.

Toastin

Unread post by Toastin » December 26th, 2003, 11:11 pm

Bullys and Cowards the lot of them! The man should of just slapped them. I mean come on, the guy who was doing the kicking, was just some skinny little shit, probably only weighed 7 stone, and thats when his ringing wet. He should of just picket him up and put him through the glass window that was behind him! And the guy in the white T-shirt had bigger tits than my mom ffs! One good punch in the throat or Nose and a quick kick to bolloxs if needed, and fatty wouldn't be saying to must either! Always fight back in that sort of situation, you have nothing to lose.

I believe that everybody should have the right to go anywhere they please. It's your god given right togo anywhere, to a bar/nightclub with your girlfriend, as long as you do it peacefully and you have respect for people around you. You shouldn't have idiots jumping up in your face for no reason!! I mean what is wrong with people?

Somebody earlier asked "Would you help him?"

If I believed that if it was a un-provoked attack, Then Yeah!! Damn Right!!
And I'd be having that guys cam after too!! :wink: You never know it may pay for the alcohol I consumed earlier that night :lol:

People like them guys make me sick :evil: All wankers, the lot of them!

"All Of The Above Is Just My Opinion and Nothing More"

Ice

Unread post by Ice » December 27th, 2003, 12:47 am

all you're sayin is true, i like what you said about how people should be free to go everywhere if they respect the others....thats all good and true but you seem to have one word missing in your dictionary and that word is Reality...peace

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 5:33 am

I've been beat-down before, but I always fought. I'd never let that shit happen to me.

By the way, ya'll showing me some bad stuff! Lol!
:: Covers eyes. ::
Just kidding.

Damn! I just looked at the skater one. He trucked that guy up! Do you think the guys head was busted open? It had to be. Because of the hard hitting velocity, and sand-paper. It can cut ya! Muahaha! Nah. I'm fucking tired.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 5:44 am

Just seen the Mike Vallely one. That's a real fighter, skrew that. I'd love to fight along side that killa, lol. Whoop some kids for the hell of it. Nah. But he is a nice scrapper, not scared of shit. Took off on em, gotta give him some props.

Just peeped the first one of the street fight clips, black dude vs white dude. White dude had courage, but black kid took off on him. Wonder how his face felt, LOL!

"Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house,
And if you gotta glass jaw, then I'll break your face"

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 8th, 2004, 11:46 am

Naw he don't no much at all. Just got pissed is all.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”