If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs ???

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs ???

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 17th, 2004, 11:56 pm

I was thinking to myself If all the Bloods and Crips in California Period Come together(Which I Doubt) Do you think its possible that they can take out all The Mexican Gangs???(Sureno 13, Nortenos,La eme etc.....)No disrespect to the Mexicans on the board, this is just a question..... I asked this Question because Theres alot of Mexicans In California for the fact its the border of mexico, and theres alot of Bloods and Crips (Black population) and I was wondering could it be possible ? Share yall thoughts.........

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 17th, 2004, 11:59 pm

it depends on the areas, I think if all the crips in Mid City and west la merged with the bloods ova in west adams, and the otha crips and bloods in the southwest area joined togetha, they could take out all the hispanic gangs north of vernon, lol. But if that happen the mexican hoods would prolly click up, THEN,it would be a diff story, and i dont think u could take out the gangs in east la, northeastern or valley areas cuz of the lack of blacks over there

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by E`S`T » January 18th, 2004, 6:44 am

That is a very interesting thought process. I really can't answer that cause gangs like f13, and 18st. and harpy's are huge just like ecc, etcg's, and hoovas. It would be a hell of a battle though. But with the influx of Hispanics coming into this country and all the gang bangers doing there thing, I think honestly, evryone would kill each other off. Just look at the stones and the 20's cliking up to take on 18st. Does anyone know the upper hand in that battle? That shyt would be wild....But if I really had to answer I really don't think all black gangs could take out the Hispanic gangs. Maybe in watts they could. Compton, now that would be interesting....paz

User avatar
classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 493
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 6:43 pm
Location: san diego

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by classicc » January 18th, 2004, 7:49 pm

i am gonna speak on that situation in daygo. i am blacc and far as niccas fuccin wid ese gangs naw we don't have the pride in uniity like they do even if we did clicc up. BUT they in my opinion don't run shit solely cuz most sets in a sense clicc against them like the lao cats Omob which are crips will locc up with 47 in a minute if it is a fight or some shit with the eses but again eses out here more into makin money they fucc with them cartel niccas down in tj.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by wcrockets » January 18th, 2004, 10:35 pm

My first thought is that this is a ridiculous thread but my second thought is that politics do change and the future could be very different than the present some day. Still I think both races are deep. There would be a complete remapping along territorial lines in my opinion. A war like that would change everything (for example the National Guard would probably be posted in the hoods for a long time until that war got squashed). Maybe a wall would go up like in Ireland.

King Rat
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by King Rat » January 19th, 2004, 7:35 pm

I looked at this thearetcal situation with - how can i put it - great interest.

It seems that the paranoia is already building I.E. blacks want to control hispanics and vice versa.

What we have to realise is this that human instict is the route cause of all this misery.

Ok whats the answer ? This is the answer:

http://www.kabbalah.info

now b4 you all go taking a pop at me for posting a site like this I just want to make something clear to you all. All I hear about is homies going on about how much they believe in God. OK YOU BELEIVE RIGHT ? NOW COME AND FIND HIIM!!!!!!! PLEASE LOOK AT THIS SITE WE CAN MAKE A REAL CHANGE IF THE COURAGEOUS OF HEART ARE WILLING TO MAKE AN EFFORT. ARE SETS ONLY BRAVE WHEN THEY HAVE GOT GUNS IN THEIR HANDS OR ARE THEY TRULY BRAVE ???????

THIS IS UP TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


ALL THE BEST

King Rat

PS Am I tripping ? Answer ? You are dam right I am but not without bloody good cause.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 20th, 2004, 9:07 am

i think theirs no way they can take out all the mexican gangs no matter what because theres just way too many.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 20th, 2004, 9:57 am

I think this question is moot, man a race war would abate and all hell would break loose. Riders of both sides will rise and fall, and peace will not be known or experienced by either. Just sheer animosity and hate, all because of racial ties? This is the LOS, I don't care what side you ride for but damn even the KKK loved them some black women. A Racist Confederate Southern Politician had a black daughter living here in the LOS. Mixed race babies are all over the place out here.

This lil fantasy "what if" question is negative...promotes negative thinking!

You want to fantasize, think about what if everyone would get their act together and create a united front to challenge all the powers that be. Black and Mexican gangs would be strong enough to overtake the Jewish Hollywood Organizations...and get people of color jobs and high positions in the industry? Gangs that kept drugs out of their neighborhoods, and ran for city title positions? Gangs that lobby their interests of improving education and city life to their congressmans? Gangs that make an impact, a positive impact with the whole country?

Think about stuff like that...not this lil kiddy stuff...."Uhhh..Alonso what if the ETG's and 60's got together to fight 18st and F13, who would win huh?"...go back to playing with your transformers or gobots, try lego's dog I heard they are good for kids...LOL

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by GIBBY » January 20th, 2004, 10:33 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:I think this question is moot, man a race war would abate and all hell would break loose. Riders of both sides will rise and fall, and peace will not be known or experienced by either. Just sheer animosity and hate, all because of racial ties? This is the LOS, I don't care what side you ride for but damn even the KKK loved them some black women. A Racist Confederate Southern Politician had a black daughter living here in the LOS. Mixed race babies are all over the place out here.

This lil fantasy "what if" question is negative...promotes negative thinking!

You want to fantasize, think about what if everyone would get their act together and create a united front to challenge all the powers that be. Black and Mexican gangs would be strong enough to overtake the Jewish Hollywood Organizations...and get people of color jobs and high positions in the industry? Gangs that kept drugs out of their neighborhoods, and ran for city title positions? Gangs that lobby their interests of improving education and city life to their congressmans? Gangs that make an impact, a positive impact with the whole country?

Think about stuff like that...not this lil kiddy stuff...."Uhhh..Alonso what if the ETG's and 60's got together to fight 18st and F13, who would win huh?"...go back to playing with your transformers or gobots, try lego's dog I heard they are good for kids...LOL
I like they way you think 8)

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 20th, 2004, 6:09 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:I think this question is moot, man a race war would abate and all hell would break loose. Riders of both sides will rise and fall, and peace will not be known or experienced by either. Just sheer animosity and hate, all because of racial ties? This is the LOS, I don't care what side you ride for but damn even the KKK loved them some black women. A Racist Confederate Southern Politician had a black daughter living here in the LOS. Mixed race babies are all over the place out here.

This lil fantasy "what if" question is negative...promotes negative thinking!

You want to fantasize, think about what if everyone would get their act together and create a united front to challenge all the powers that be. Black and Mexican gangs would be strong enough to overtake the Jewish Hollywood Organizations...and get people of color jobs and high positions in the industry? Gangs that kept drugs out of their neighborhoods, and ran for city title positions? Gangs that lobby their interests of improving education and city life to their congressmans? Gangs that make an impact, a positive impact with the whole country?

Think about stuff like that...not this lil kiddy stuff...."Uhhh..Alonso what if the ETG's and 60's got together to fight 18st and F13, who would win huh?"...go back to playing with your transformers or gobots, try lego's dog I heard they are good for kids...LOL

How does this Question promotes Negative thinking ? What you think, Someone is gonna be motivated by me asking a Question on the Board ? Maybe you.......The Thread is called Gang Questions and the Topic Is what you already know, Its simple....I asked a question because I want to know peoples opinion so it was "My" choice to make this question, And you replied and why did you reply ? oviously because it was "Your" choice to reply, no one asked you to reply, and no one asked me to post this question, and on both parts when it goes all back its really by decisions like what i made to post and what you made to reply, so by you saying stupid "I will get banned" like go play with legos that mean you got nuttin else to do but make corny kiddy jokes.............1

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 22nd, 2004, 12:55 pm

I replied because I thought it was a stupid question. What the hell motivated you to even think about that topic? You a wannabe C from Long Beach right? Stars and stripes are earned on the street, not this forum. Your tough talk don't bother me much, I've heard it all before, nothing new to me.

So what's your point? My point is that was a dumb ass question to ask. You wanna poll the forum to find out what black cats are down to unite and kill mexicans, or you wanna find out what mexican cats are down to unite and kill blacks? That's why I think your question is dumb. Like some kid watching cartoons, starts making up stuff, like hoods/sets, fairytale beef.

This is real street talk, street beef out here on the streets. You ain't over here experiencing none of this so keep your lil immature mind to yourself and keep telling yourself your a billy badass.

Peace...

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 22nd, 2004, 2:23 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:I replied because I thought it was a stupid question. What the hell motivated you to even think about that topic? You a wannabe C from Long Beach right? Stars and stripes are earned on the street, not this forum. Your tough talk don't bother me much, I've heard it all before, nothing new to me.

So what's your point? My point is that was a dumb ass question to ask. You wanna poll the forum to find out what black cats are down to unite and kill mexicans, or you wanna find out what mexican cats are down to unite and kill blacks? That's why I think your question is dumb. Like some kid watching cartoons, starts making up stuff, like hoods/sets, fairytale beef.

This is real street talk, street beef out here on the streets. You ain't over here experiencing none of this so keep your lil immature mind to yourself and keep telling yourself your a billy badass.

Peace...

C From long Beach ????? Lmfao....Your a character.....It seems that you the one who keep bringing up kiddy $#@$ by saying the same #@$% again...And by you saying Aint over there experiencing anything, You know Ish bout me to even ask me ? Seem by you saying "Lil" immature and billy badass and all that, You makin yaself seem as if you Big man or somethin.....I aint even gonna go back and forth with you, Waste of time, Ill ask anything I want in future post.......1

Lightning Rider
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 5:29 pm

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Lightning Rider » January 22nd, 2004, 9:18 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote: what if the ETG's and 60's got together
Yeah , and Elvis will be their leader ...

What a dumb thread - Bloods and Crips together - LOL

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Noog » January 23rd, 2004, 10:29 am

Cummon peeps, think about it, this is a really stupid question, really dumb. Who cares?I dont wanna waste my time with stupid questions BUT...what if the question was....If B's and C's united with Mexicans and fought the real war...that is, the war against the historical weight of social injustice, social exclusion, oppression, poverty, lack of opportunity, lack of access to the things we need to thrive as human beings, as families, as communities - thats the real war - every gang banger is fighting the wrong war...the sad fact is that they dont know it. What a waste....Cummon peeps, gain a revolutionary consciousness, get informed, get radical, getr fully human. Just imagine - a huge gang for justice, for tommorrow - food on the plates of our children, being able to walk the street freely without fear. We have a right to be here, like the birds and the trees...the gang wars must surly represent a massive failure. But hey, those responsible are those who perpetrate the system...Ultimately your own Mr George Dubya Bush and every political rule before him. America hates their own poor - those politicians are happy the young black and mexican and poor American people kill each other...they can blame the poor for their own poverty....what would make them sweat is the beginning of a new time, a new consciousness. Boy, would we need brave fighters!

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 344
Joined: August 28th, 2003, 1:13 pm
Location: Born In West/Raised on East....

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 23rd, 2004, 11:40 am

Noog wrote:Cummon peeps, think about it, this is a really stupid question, really dumb. Who cares?I dont wanna waste my time with stupid questions BUT...what if the question was....If B's and C's united with Mexicans and fought the real war...that is, the war against the historical weight of social injustice, social exclusion, oppression, poverty, lack of opportunity, lack of access to the things we need to thrive as human beings, as families, as communities - thats the real war - every gang banger is fighting the wrong war...the sad fact is that they dont know it. What a waste....Cummon peeps, gain a revolutionary consciousness, get informed, get radical, getr fully human. Just imagine - a huge gang for justice, for tommorrow - food on the plates of our children, being able to walk the street freely without fear. We have a right to be here, like the birds and the trees...the gang wars must surly represent a massive failure. But hey, those responsible are those who perpetrate the system...Ultimately your own Mr George Dubya Bush and every political rule before him. America hates their own poor - those politicians are happy the young black and mexican and poor American people kill each other...they can blame the poor for their own poverty....what would make them sweat is the beginning of a new time, a new consciousness. Boy, would we need brave fighters!

Noog I like what you typed, Eventhough it was my question and alot of people wasnt feelin the question, What you typed make alot of sense, at least you didnt say nuttin Dumb like play legos n "#@$%"

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: July 21st, 2003, 4:55 pm
Location: Dublin, Eire 32.
Contact:

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by SpacerLoco » January 24th, 2004, 5:06 pm

wcrockets wrote:My first thought is that this is a ridiculous thread but my second thought is that politics do change and the future could be very different than the present some day. Still I think both races are deep. There would be a complete remapping along territorial lines in my opinion. A war like that would change everything (for example the National Guard would probably be posted in the hoods for a long time until that war got squashed). Maybe a wall would go up like in Ireland.
Haha the peace lines as they are known here, all that happens is they become a focus for throwing the petrol bombs over to the other side.

User avatar
BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: July 8th, 2003, 5:35 pm
Location: WEST LOS 213 MID CITY DISTRICT
Contact:

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by BANDIT » January 27th, 2004, 8:50 am

PERSONALY I THINK ITS A STUPIDDD ASS QUESTIONS I GOT BLACK ROLL-DOGGS FROM MY HOOD AND I GOT LOVE FOR THEM HOMIE YOU THINK THERE GOING TO BACK UP C's & B"s JUST CAUSE THERE BLACK HELL NAH LIL HOMIE SHIT MY BROTHER IN LAW'S BLACK TOO AND HIS FROM A MEXICAN GANG PACOIMA VANUYS BOYS U KNOW IT COULD WORK BOTH WAYS FIRST THINGS FIRST!! KEEP IT REAL ~ I COULD TELL WHAT YOUR ALL ABOUT!! NADA!! AQUI PARA Y RIFAS BIGG TIME INFAMOUS WEST SIDE LOS ANGELES MID CITY STONERS 13 GANGA CRENSHAW LOCOS MR BANDIT THATS RIGHT --CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE http://www.TheKingdomOfMidCity.com WEST UP TOO THE BIGG HOMEBOY DUSTY LOKON WERE U AT DOGG~

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 27th, 2004, 10:03 am

WEST UP BANDIT! Chillin' dog, been busy doing my thang...I'll holler at you...

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 12:23 pm

if all the bloods and crips came together and all the north and south
mexicans came together in california to go against each other

the war will never win the shit will just be very bloody

im a piru but personaly i think the mexicans will win

kuz niggas act soft and too much into fasion and the mexicans just dont mess around they fight to kill not to knock you out i fight to kill

bloods and crips will losse badly

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by E`S`T » January 27th, 2004, 6:06 pm

AT LEAST YOU HAVE AN UNBIASED OPINION AND YOUR NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK IT...MUCH PROPS

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 8:44 pm

I CANT HELP BUT TO BE REAL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Y.G. » January 28th, 2004, 2:51 am

DO YOUR HOMIES KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BLOOD. I KNOW THE ESE'S GOT KILLAS THATS TRUE, BUT THINK OF ALL THESE FOOLS FROM NHR 20'S, JUNGLES, BOUNTY HUNTERS, INGLEWOOD FAMILY, ALL BOMPTON PIRUS, MADD SWANS, GRAPES, HOOVERS, EAST COASTERS, ROLLIN 60'S, AND ETC AND TELL ME IF YOU THINK THEY COULD REALLY WIN.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by TheReal » January 28th, 2004, 10:48 am

Y.G. wrote:DO YOUR HOMIES KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BLOOD. I KNOW THE ESE'S GOT KILLAS THATS TRUE, BUT THINK OF ALL THESE FOOLS FROM NHR 20'S, JUNGLES, BOUNTY HUNTERS, INGLEWOOD FAMILY, ALL compton PIRUS, MADD SWANS, GRAPES, HOOVERS, EAST COASTERS, ROLLIN 60'S, AND ETC AND TELL ME IF YOU THINK THEY COULD REALLY WIN.
*I agree with you on this one. If you think you're going to lose, going into a battle, then that's half of the victory for the other side. And of course sondoobie would appreciate a statement that blacks would lose in a race war with mexicans-BECAUSE HE'S MEXICAN!!

In the end, I believe in being honest, but I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot, nor publicly put down my own, even if it was based on a supposedly "higher principle" of full disclosure and honesty. Ultimately, there are better things kept in the closet, because in the end, the enemy doesn't need to know all your strengths and weaknesses. There's a time and place for everything: even honesty, or who you're being honest with, or in front of!

Having said that, I honestly don't know who'd win, if black folks really became angry, and directed all their rage they have towards themselves, onto mexicans. Me, I still feel that many blacks (not all) are still in a state of shock, when it comes to many mexicans and their intense hatred of black folks-which is similar to how racist whites feel. Being in a state of shock about another minority's group rage and hatred towards you, if you're black, can be a confusing matter; especially if the media, black leaders and intellectuals, as well as rank and file black folk, are always referring to mexicans as "oppressed" brothers and sisters in the struggle: this will confuse and muddy any response, or plan of attack that should be enforced.

The contradictory thing about it is, many blacks will attack a black person, or even kill a black person quicker than they would a mexican or white. For blacks to go out and purposely target mexicans and whites, in the name of gang warfare, they would have to be hella provoked, but with their own brothers, the attacks and rage are instant, and there really doesn't have to be all that much provocation!

If blacks were to rechannel their hate and anger, that they have for themselves onto mexicans, and view them on the same level as whites, in regards to their racist and supremacist beliefs-mexicans may still win because of raw numbers, but it would be better to die, than to live under the heels of oppression.

So in a way killjoy may be correct, in stating that blacks will lose against mexicans, if a race war were to kick off, but I feel that it would primarily be due to the fact that 1) mexicans have the sheer numbers; 2) like it, or not, the white gangs would jump in on the action, on the side of mexicans; 3) many blacks don't have that rage against mexicans that is needed, in order to mount a lengthy campaign against them, the way they would against a fellow black person, or gang member.

In alot of ways it's psychological.

I for one don't believe b's and c's ought to intentionally go to war against mexicans, but unite like the panthers, and defend themselves against mexican, or any other non-black person, even those within their own community, against those who will seek to take their lives, and extinguish their communities. And it doesn't matter if the blacks are in a minority. The fact of the matter is, blacks have always been the minority, and they still fought against oppression. Likewise, the same rule applies here as well.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by E`S`T » January 28th, 2004, 1:51 pm

well the only reason i think ese gangs would win is because of the 18 streeters, all the comptone gangs, 38st, harpys, the Harbor Area gangs, all the valley gangs, etc. etc. Think about it, some valley gangs such as SanFer 13 are old as dirt and just as big if not bigger then hoovers, ecc, etc.etc. 18 street and florencia 13 and ms are probably the biggest gangs in the state of CA. Not to mention, 18 has cliks ALL OVER THE WORLD. so I'm speaking from my point of view. alrato

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by TheReal » January 28th, 2004, 2:14 pm

samdoobie wrote:well the only reason i think ese gangs would win is because of the 18 streeters, all the comptone gangs, 38st, harpys, the Harbor Area gangs, all the valley gangs, etc. etc. Think about it, some valley gangs such as SanFer 13 are old as dirt and just as big if not bigger then hoovers, ecc, etc.etc. 18 street and florencia 13 and ms are probably the biggest gangs in the state of CA. Not to mention, 18 has cliks ALL OVER THE WORLD. so I'm speaking from my point of view. alrato
*Did I not basically say the same thing? The fact that mexicans have the numbers, essentially should squash the discussion of who'd win in a race war, even if all the black gangs in L.A. would unite. You also have to take into consideration the white gangs (like the armenians for instance) that are down with surenos, as well as white supremacist gangs, that would join in on the fun of helping mexicans, take down blacks! It would be another "Rosewood" (good movie)! Man, black gangs wouldn't stand a chance logistically, because they just don't have the numbers.

Maybe 10 to 20 years ago, maybe, before blacks began leaving large sections of South Central, and before mexicans and central americans moved in, and took their place. However now, it's another story. Blacks better forget it, and if they do unite-unite in order to maintain territory and/or self-defense: never an offensive battle, unless it's done in the spirit of retaliation. Anything else would be foolish and unjustifiably suicidal...

Blacks ought to strengthen their own families, as well as communities, and forget such notions. But that's my opinion, others have theirs!

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Stone » January 29th, 2004, 2:16 pm

Fo Sho the Ese's are deep but they wouldn't stand a chance against a united Black front. The event would make history, they'd be beans and tortillas all ova the city. On the real this happened in San Bernardino 92 after the riots. Ese's(Mt Vernon 5000 deep) ran in a black church with bats
and brung some pain. They were also killing black women and kids at random. Red/Blue came together and put it down on them fools. Me and my crip relatives were there and involved. The Vernons had us outnumbered like 10 to 1 and we still won.

The same senario kicked off in Fontana when Ese's(South Fontana 13) walked up and killed a 10 yr old black boy and his little sister for nothing. It happened in broad day, too many witnesses. Police didn't do nothing and the Eses were proud. It was on and I in that too. This happened in 92 also and I still have nigs(from various sets) still jail for that.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by E`S`T » January 29th, 2004, 2:29 pm

stone, I'm gonna call a bullshyt card on that cause I have a homie from Upland and I heard all about that shyt. And as for b's and c's against ese's, THERE WOULDN'T BE A CHANCE FOR YA'LL...LOL..there are too many ese gangs that out number black gangs and it is already happening. ese gangs are pushing black, asian, gangs all over the Los for turf, etc.etc. Again I aint buying your wolf ticket story about your peeps winning a war in the I.E cause I KNOW them fools out there are deep and they do put it down on you fools...LOL..Plus if they really wanted to they would spill all you chicken and grits all over the city..lol

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 266
Joined: August 16th, 2003, 2:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino
Location: San Bernardino, Kali
Contact:

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by Stone » January 29th, 2004, 2:46 pm

samdoobie wrote:stone, I'm gonna call a bullshyt card on that cause I have a homie from Upland and I heard all about that shyt. And as for b's and c's against ese's, THERE WOULDN'T BE A CHANCE FOR YA'LL...LOL..there are too many ese gangs that out ner black gangs and it is already happening. ese gangs are pushing black, asian, gangs all over the Los for turf, etc.etc. Again I aint buying your wolf ticket story about your peeps winning a war in the I.E cause I KNOW them fools out there are deep and they do put it down on you fools...LOL..Plus if they really wanted to they would spill all you chicken and grits all over the city..lol
LIKE I SAID, I WAS THERE, IN IT, AND THAT'S HOW IT WENT DOWN. YEAH ESES ARE WAY DEEPER BUT THEY LOST. THAT WAS 12 YEAR AGO, I DON'T KNOW WHATS BRACKIN NOW. I DO KNOW THAT I'M TWICE THE SIZE OF A 3 FOOT SPICK AND 3X SMARTER. I LOOK BETTER AND HAVE A BIGGER DICK WHICH YOUR BONITAS CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF. SO HOW U LUV THAT.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by E`S`T » January 29th, 2004, 2:51 pm

obviously you aint that smart since you are a UNCLE TOM KISS ASS MILITARY BOY. So keep your ass in ny, or wherever you stationed and don't go to your hood cause it probably is being run now by some 3 foot tall dumb spick..lol...yes sir!!!..lol...BUSTER you are the reason why ese's like killing "myates"

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by TheReal » January 29th, 2004, 3:09 pm

Stone wrote:Fo Sho the Ese's are deep but they wouldn't stand a chance against a united Black front. The event would make history, they'd be beans and tortillas all ova the city. On the real this happened in San Bernardino 92 after the riots. Ese's(Mt Vernon 5000 deep) ran in a black church with bats
and brung some pain. They were also killing black women and kids at random. Red/Blue came together and put it down on them fools. Me and my crip relatives were there and involved. The Vernons had us outnumbered like 10 to 1 and we still won.

The same senario kicked off in Fontana when Ese's(South Fontana 13) walked up and killed a 10 yr old black boy and his little sister for nothing. It happened in broad day, too many witnesses. Police didn't do nothing and the Eses were proud. It was on and I in that too. This happened in 92 also and I still have nigs(from various sets) still jail for that.
*If what you say is true (not that I have any reason to doubt you), then take down all those devils, and any other spawns of hell (even amongst the black population), as well as any invaders from outside, who wish to desecrate a house of worship, or kill little children. Kill and exterminate them all like a divine plague of vengeance, as well as uproot them, until there's no more of the enemy left. And if there are any more to where you're outnumbered, then so be it, because in the end, I'd rather go out like a warrior, than to be a p_ssy, and live forever!!

As I said before, I don't believe in offense, but if these devils, who walk in the klu-klux spirit want to go war, well-regardless of their motivations, the war should indeed be bought to these beasts: because what they did, and are doing (ENTERING A CHURCH WITH BASEBALL BATS!!!!), is some nazi-like, klannish type of operations. These devils ought to be killed righteously, and after they are buried deep within the ground, they ought to be dug up, and KILLED AGAIN, because they didn't die hard enough the first time!

Mind you, I'm in no way indicting the whole mexican population, however, to those whose actions make my "rants" applicable, THEN DIE AND GO TO HELL, because that's all the trip a fool would make, if they ever perform such horrendous deeds, and come across my path!!

Don't get me wrong, as I told someone else, I'm not a monster, and I do have some religious scruples about me (at one time I heavily trained for the ministry)! HOWEVER, I do believe in the power and the resolution of the gun, regardless of who I am using it against.

Yes I believe in my God and my gun, and on that day when the call is given, where I have to pick up the gun-I'll pray to God THAT I SHOOT STRAIGHT!
Last edited by TheReal on January 29th, 2004, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 658
Joined: July 5th, 2003, 4:34 pm
Location: L.A. county Califas...
Contact:

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 29th, 2004, 3:10 pm

""On the real this happened in San Bernardino 92 after the riots. Ese's(Mt Vernon 5000 deep)""



5000 deep??? yeah right, now i know you be lying. at least you could of said something a lil more beliveable...


and all that racial BEANER talk, you really outta stall on that s_hit. aint nobody calling you NIGGER. (nothing personal to you black brothers out there)...

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: If B's and C's united, could they take out Mexican gangs

Unread post by TheReal » January 29th, 2004, 3:32 pm

"BUSTER you are the reason why ese's like killing "'myates'"

*Naw, you "ese's like killing 'myates(sic)'" because you're of your father, THE DEVIL!! That's why you fools don't mess with the white racists; and get off on taking over their gang turf, because of the fact that you fools feel a kindred spirit, despite all the sophist arguments many mexicans use, in regards to their oppression and minority status.) Actually, you have no particular reason to kill "myates", other than the fact that they're black.

And another thing, only a cowardly bytch would brag about how one group (even if it's your own), can take down another group-BECAUSE OF THE ONE GROUP HAVING THE NUMBERS!! That's not telling me anything about your character, other than a devil like you aren't used to having power, to where you have to get off on the numbers and domination. Were mexicans talking like that 10 to 20 years ago, in regards to how they can take out black and asian gangs? HELL NO!!! So stop acting like a bully, and kill someone on a case by case basis, and view your numbers as a fact of life that can be used as a strategy to win wars! Because to brag about how big and bad you are, because you outnumber fools, isn't saying much-AGAIN-seeing as how ese's weren't talking that yang when the crips and bloods ruled the streets!

Save that childish, miss nancyish, candy azz, limp-wristed larry talk, for the fags in lockdown. You don't sound like no real man braggin' about -finding victory in a battle, while gloating and boasting about it, even though the enemy you conquered is weakened and crippled! Why not take them down while they're strong, and have the numbers! It's like me bragging about beating up Mike Tyson, when he's 80 years old, and in a wheelchair, and boasting about how my youth, strength and agility, is what took down Tyson, and how it's my time, and my hour to rule-BECAUSE THIS FOOL HAD HIS DAY!!!

Man, is this what your white spanish ancestors said to the aztecs, mayans and incas?

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”