Page 1 of 1

....CV ALONDRA X3....

Posted: April 4th, 2006, 4:32 am
by TD
ANY THING ON THESE FOOLS, I NO THEY WERE BEEFIN WID TRAGNEW FOR A HOT MINUTE. OVER ONE OF ALONDRAS RELATIVES GETTN IN A CROSS FIRE BETWEEN TRAGNEW N NUTTY....

ARE THEY ACTIVE OVER THERE ANYMRE??

Posted: April 4th, 2006, 5:53 pm
by Moon
they not very active anymore but they had there years and yea homie i heard about that it was right by the liquor store

Posted: April 6th, 2006, 9:59 am
by streetsIswatchin
they still active...not really deep but they keep a hot beef with 155ST. they've smoked a few innocent bystanders around the 155 hood in their steady beef with them.

Posted: February 17th, 2007, 6:44 pm
by streetsIswatchin
oh yeah they smoked a couple a 155's too not just bystanders but i hear they aint getting along with Tragniew now. Thats pretty weird cuz they are both lacking numbers to be starting a beef so close to eachother. I think its the younger TPCC's with that beef though

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 2:31 am
by Y.G.
streetsIswatchin wrote:oh yeah they smoked a couple a 155's too not just bystanders but i hear they aint getting along with Tragniew now. Thats pretty weird because they are both lacking numbers to be starting a beef so close to eachother. I think its the younger TPCC's with that beef though


I ALWAYS THAT CV ALONDRA WAS WITH IT AND IF THEY ARE BEEFIN WITH THE FAGS I THINK THEY WOULD HONESTLY GIVE IT TO THE FAGS.

Posted: February 19th, 2007, 11:40 pm
by TeeKay
Is it even possible for them to beef? them dudes literally live next door to each other side by side,

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 10:44 am
by bgcasper
TeeKay wrote:Is it even possible for them to beef? them dudes literally live next door to each other side by side,
yeah they on the aprtments just west south of trahgniew park those apartment on cypress just parallell to alondra ....

Posted: February 20th, 2007, 11:07 pm
by TeeKay
But dont they share those pink appartments?

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 11:02 pm
by ComptonMexican98
I was very active in Alondra 13 in the 90's...though its now been nine years with varying levels of contacts with my old homies.

A few clarifications. We definitely going at it with TPCC. The beef started when one of their OG's got out of prison and wanted to start the whole Black vs. Mexican thing. Alot of the older homies from my hood and TPCC tried to prevent it but this OG wasn't having it. It eventually escalated to jumpings, than fightings, than shootings, and last I heard ( I got out in 98) the homies had taken out a few Tragniew's...but then the OG had been run out by his own homies...a beef he had with other OG's from TPCC. The TPCC's had tried to calm the tensions but you know how it is, once beefing always beefing. So I don't know how things are now but I suspect we still beefing (some of my big homies lived in their hood, so they may have helped bring the peace, out of respect for their families safety, but I don't know).

As far as living in whose hood. We all over the place on Alondra and Central. Some of us do live in TPCC's hood, and our main hang out was in them apartments, right across the street from Tragniew park...but alot of us live in Nutty (or Raymond St, depending on who you ask) hood as well. Either way, when I was in TPCC was no match for us. The homies was doing drive bys constantly on them and they was always trying to make it just a fighting beef...with no shootings.

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 11:32 pm
by alexalonso
ComptonMexican98 wrote:I was very active in Alondra 13 in the 90's...though its now been nine years with varying levels of contacts with my old homies.

A few clarifications. We definitely going at it with TPCC. The beef started when one of their OG's got out of prison and wanted to start the whole Black vs. Mexican thing. Alot of the older homies from my hood and TPCC tried to prevent it but this OG wasn't having it. It eventually escalated to jumpings, than fightings, than shootings, and last I heard ( I got out in 98) the homies had taken out a few Tragniew's...but then the OG had been run out by his own homies...a beef he had with other OG's from TPCC. The TPCC's had tried to calm the tensions but you know how it is, once beefing always beefing. So I don't know how things are now but I suspect we still beefing (some of my big homies lived in their hood, so they may have helped bring the peace, out of respect for their families safety, but I don't know).

As far as living in whose hood. We all over the place on Alondra and Central. Some of us do live in TPCC's hood, and our main hang out was in them apartments, right across the street from Tragniew park...but alot of us live in Nutty (or Raymond St, depending on who you ask) hood as well. Either way, when I was in TPCC was no match for us. The homies was doing drive bys constantly on them and they was always trying to make it just a fighting beef...with no shootings.
if they were no match, then I would suspect that they (Tragniew) lost more lives in the conflict than Alondra did. Is that the case?

Posted: October 2nd, 2007, 11:41 pm
by ComptonMexican98
It is...when I left the hood (98 - with an additional 4 years of sparse contact) none of my homies had been killed by TPCC. But I know of atleast one (and likely two) Tragniew that my homies killed.

When I was leaving Compton the older TPCC's wanted a truce...constantly bringing it up. Some of my homeboys wanted to accept. Mainly the veteranos that lived on that side of Alondra. They wanted it for safety concerns and because they had grown up with and liked many of the older TPCC members.

But really, no dis to TPCC, but they are not a very deep gang. They like the Lantanas, were good in their days but a dying gang.

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 12:56 am
by Y.G.
ComptonMexican98 wrote:It is...when I left the hood (98 - with an additional 4 years of sparse contact) none of my homies had been killed by TPCC. But I know of atleast one (and likely two) Tragniew that my homies killed.

When I was leaving Compton the older TPCC's wanted a truce...constantly bringing it up. Some of my homeboys wanted to accept. Mainly the veteranos that lived on that side of Alondra. They wanted it for safety concerns and because they had grown up with and liked many of the older TPCC members.

But really, no dis to TPCC, but they are not a very deep gang. They like the Lantanas, were good in their days but a dying gang.

YALL BEEN BEEFIN WITH THE CV 155 ST. SINCE BEGINNING LIKE US TOO RIGHT?

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 6:25 pm
by ComptonMexican98
Yep..since I can remember. I started bangin in the late 80's and even then we were already beefing. They were our primary enemy.

I have heard here and there from some of the older homies that when my hood started we got along...but that soon ended.

Posted: October 3rd, 2007, 7:00 pm
by ComptonMexican98
Forgot to ask...where you from YG? You say like us? Who do you mean?

Sorry...havnt figured everybodys background yet.

Posted: October 4th, 2007, 12:39 am
by Y.G.
ComptonMexican98 wrote:Forgot to ask...where you from YG? You say like us? Who do you mean?

Sorry...havnt figured everybodys background yet.


THE NELLAS I KNOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US FROM YOUR HOMIES TURNED ENEMIES TRAGNIEW LOL!

Posted: October 4th, 2007, 9:36 pm
by ComptonMexican98
Ah, Campanella...do you guys get along with B13? I know there be alot of B13's in your area...and I know they get along well with the bloods in their hood, forgot what that blood gangs name is.

I used to know alot of homies from B13. We used to kick it good for a long time...until shit got ugly, like it always does in gangs. Though nobody died because of the beef, so there is potential to get along again.

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 1:33 am
by Y.G.
ComptonMexican98 wrote:Ah, Campanella...do you guys get along with B13? I know there be alot of B13's in your area...and I know they get along well with the bloods in their hood, forgot what that blood gangs name is.

I used to know alot of homies from B13. We used to kick it good for a long time...until shit got ugly, like it always does in gangs. Though nobody died because of the beef, so there is potential to get along again.


OUR SITUATION WITH IS B13's IS SOMETHIN LIKE YOUR SITUATION WITH THE TPCC I GOT OLDER HOMIES FROM THE HOOD AND 135 THAT WE cool WITH THERE OG's BUT OVERALL SHIT AIN'T GOOD BETWEEN US AND THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE IN THE HOOD.

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 3:53 am
by Y.G.
B13's AND 135 BEEN GOIN AT IT ALSO.

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 11:56 am
by bgcasper
to the homie from compton alondra do u remember when your varrio was in war with south los
are u from the bg clika

Posted: October 5th, 2007, 4:35 pm
by ComptonMexican98
Yes, South Los killed a homie of mine...really cool down homie. They thought he was from B13 and killed him when he was in the car with his lady...ever since then, the beef has been on. I know the homies killed a few of theres after and its been back and forth since...though not as much since our hoods are not really all that close. Dont know how its been lately though, like I said, i been out of it for years now.

My click is not BG, my click is TLS...but the homie that got killed was in the older LS click. EIther way, we all still A13.

Re:

Posted: February 5th, 2009, 11:30 pm
by bgcasper
[quote="ComptonMexican98"]Yes, South Los killed a homie of mine...really cool down homie. They thought he was from B13 and killed him when he was in the car with his lady...ever since then, the beef has been on. I know the homies killed a few of theres after and its been back and forth since...though not as much since our hoods are not really all that close. Dont know how its been lately though, like I said, i been out of it for years now.

My click is not BG, my click is TLS...but the homie that got killed was in the older LS click. EIther way, we all still A13.[/quote]
yeah remember few names that was ringin from that clicc the tls do u remember about vatos named wicked clown penguin goofy ?

Re:

Posted: February 15th, 2009, 4:37 pm
by streetsIswatchin
alexalonso wrote:
ComptonMexican98 wrote:I was very active in Alondra 13 in the 90's...though its now been nine years with varying levels of contacts with my old homies.

A few clarifications. We definitely going at it with TPCC. The beef started when one of their OG's got out of prison and wanted to start the whole Black vs. Mexican thing. Alot of the older homies from my hood and TPCC tried to prevent it but this OG wasn't having it. It eventually escalated to jumpings, than fightings, than shootings, and last I heard ( I got out in 98) the homies had taken out a few Tragniew's...but then the OG had been run out by his own homies...a beef he had with other OG's from TPCC. The TPCC's had tried to calm the tensions but you know how it is, once beefing always beefing. So I don't know how things are now but I suspect we still beefing (some of my big homies lived in their hood, so they may have helped bring the peace, out of respect for their families safety, but I don't know).

As far as living in whose hood. We all over the place on Alondra and Central. Some of us do live in TPCC's hood, and our main hang out was in them apartments, right across the street from Tragniew park...but alot of us live in Nutty (or Raymond St, depending on who you ask) hood as well. Either way, when I was in TPCC was no match for us. The homies was doing drive bys constantly on them and they was always trying to make it just a fighting beef...with no shootings.
if they were no match, then I would suspect that they (Tragniew) lost more lives in the conflict than Alondra did. Is that the case?
Alonso most drive bys dont end in deaths, most drivebys happen and dudes bust rounds at someone standing around or walking somewhere, they dont even get rported if no one got hit or the bullets didnt fly into someones house

like the dude from alondra said, if tpcc couldnt hang its because tpcc couldnt muster up enough riders to bust at the alondra's , and thats probably why they were stickin to fighting with fists.( u can always find lil youngsters in your hood to knuckle up) in other words the alondras end up with a win becuase a fist can not beat a gun. sometime theres no need to actually target an enemy for murder if they back down. like tpcc did. looks to me like they backed down off of A13. if gangs are close to one another and one backs down and the beef wasnt serious like over jacking shit or murder then the beef will get left behind because if two close gangs go at it hard its almost suicide for both



inside politics on gangs

Re: Re:

Posted: July 13th, 2009, 10:51 pm
by ComptonMexican98
bgcasper wrote: yeah remember few names that was ringin from that click the tls do u remember about vatos named wicked clown penguin goofy ?
I do. Did you go to Compton High? Alot of these homies went to Compton High. Clown is RIP though. That was one down homie...he will always be missed.