LA vs IE

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Re: LA vs IE

Unread post by DNice » April 21st, 2004, 3:26 am

yeah the chino sinners in the 909 in chino they kinda hard.. they trip of niggas and shit and they kill.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » April 22nd, 2004, 12:07 pm

Out of all the varrios I said Chino is the weakest one but they will still put in work.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 22nd, 2004, 12:11 pm

balla909 wrote:Out of all the varrios I said Chino is the weakest one but they will still put in work.

do u know what part of Chino they r in?

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » April 22nd, 2004, 12:22 pm

No I don't really go to Chino that much.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 22nd, 2004, 1:44 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:My homie use to live in long beach and recently moved to peris(right by riverside). He was tellin me how fools over there dont like LA. He wore a big jacket w/ the LA logo the first day of school and some fools were trippin on him but like not even stepin up to him, bein some lil bustaz sayin behind a classroom door. From what hes told me fools from the IE dont like LA, it must be cuzz LA is so famous and goin againts it gets them fame. LIke at the school people that come from LA to live their chill together seperated from fools from the IE and sometimes they be gettin down. Copared to LA gangs he said IE gangs are bustaz for the most part. I mean i doubt hes sayin that cuzz he comes from LA county, cuzz his family left to escape crime and he loves it over there. Its stupid because theyre beefin with their own raza when they're are so many racist whites that are puttin massive work againts hispanics. I mean to me its like quit trippin on the raza, especially when your both surenos.

Nigga up Trippen Cuzzz, We bang in the I.E like u bagn in LA. We never think twice to twist a niggas cap back hommie. Come down to Riverside Hommie, see whats craccin nigga,

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 22nd, 2004, 2:01 pm

blakk, are you from corona or riverside?

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 24th, 2004, 4:17 pm

IE HOODS

1. IE PROJECT 10TH ST MURDER BLOCK(BLACK RAGZ)
2. DELMANN HEIGHTS BLOODS AND CRIPS(THATS A DAMN SHAME)
3. LIL ZION BAD BOYZ(ANOTHER TRUCE GANG)
4. GILBERT ST BLOODS
5. MACON MAFIA(OG LIL ZIONS WITH MACON AS LAST NAME)
6. 18 ST BLOODS
7. CALIFORNIA GARDENS CRIP
8. PIMP PLAYA HUSTLA CRIP GANG
9. 5TH ST CRIPS(5x'S, ORIGINATED BY 52 HOOVERZ)
10. E/S IE CRIP
11. TRACC GANGSTER CRIP
12. 4TH ST HUSTLER CRIP
13. TONGAN CRIP GANG (ROCHESTER BRANCH)(4TH ST BRANCH)
14. C-9000(CRIP 9000)

ALOT OF IE HOODS ARE BLOODS AND CRIPS. HOODS IN THE IE ARE KINDA BACKWARDS AND OFF. THE MAJORITY OF THEIR OG'Z ARE CRIPS
BUT AS THE MILLINIEUM CAME THEY TURNED BLOODS AND BLACK RAGZ.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 24th, 2004, 4:31 pm

SNAP400 wrote:IE HOODS

1. IE PROJECT 10TH ST MURDER BLOCK(BLACK RAGZ)
2. DELMANN HEIGHTS BLOODS AND CRIPS(THATS A DAMN SHAME)
3. LIL ZION BAD BOYZ(ANOTHER TRUCE GANG)
4. GILBERT ST BLOODS
5. MACON MAFIA(OG LIL ZIONS WITH MACON AS LAST NAME)
6. 18 ST BLOODS
7. CALIFORNIA GARDENS CRIP
8. PIMP PLAYA HUSTLA CRIP GANG
9. 5TH ST CRIPS(5x'S, ORIGINATED BY 52 HOOVERZ)
10. E/S IE CRIP
11. TRACC GANGSTER CRIP
12. 4TH ST HUSTLER CRIP
13. TONGAN CRIP GANG (ROCHESTER BRANCH)(4TH ST BRANCH)
14. C-9000(CRIP 9000)

ALOT OF IE HOODS ARE BLOODS AND CRIPS. HOODS IN THE IE ARE KINDA BACKWARDS AND OFF. THE MAJORITY OF THEIR OG'Z ARE CRIPS
BUT AS THE MILLINIEUM CAME THEY TURNED BLOODS AND BLACK RAGZ.

r u sure about 10th st murder block being black rags? i always thought they were bloods..i think theirs another one called Home street Bloods too..

heres the mexican gangs in San Bernardino

EASTSIDE VERDUGO MEADOWBROOK RIFA (ESV MBR)
EASTSIDE VERDUGO WATERMAN GARDENS (ESV WG)
SOUTHSIDE VERDUGO FLATS PEAR ST. (SSVFG PSG)
SOUTHSIDE VERDUGO FLATS CONGRESS ST. (SSVFG CR ST)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO MT. VERNON AVE RIFA (WSV MVR)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO 7TH ST (WSV 7ST or CSL)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO 11TH ST (11ST)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO MANNER BOYS (MB)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO LIL COUNTS (LCG)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO SUR CRAZY ONES (SCO)
WESTSIDE VERDUGO ROYAL COUNTS (RCG)
Last edited by RuthlessCray on April 24th, 2004, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » April 24th, 2004, 4:39 pm

the 5x in rialto and the no love gangstaz in rialto is the only ie niggas i know that will bust with out htinkin twice...il gie them that and for awhile the 94 hoovers was out here dustin niggas off they was in the 909 puittin in work lol every party they went to a nigga was gettin poped or beat up. but i aint heard from them much no more..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 24th, 2004, 4:42 pm

^ i remember seeing 5x tagged on a wall about 6 or 7 years ago by 2nd street on the border between Rialto and San Bernardino..i didnt know what 5x meant at the time..

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 24th, 2004, 5:43 pm

THE 94 HOOVERZ ARE the HOMIEZ. I KNOW EXACTLYY WHAT YOUR TALKING BOUT. NIGGAZ WAS AT PARTIES GETTIN STOMPED OUT AND SHOT. ALL KINDA INNOCENT BYSTANDARDZ WERE GETTING HURT AT THE PARTIEZ. THE 94 HOOVERS HAD LOTS OF SHOOTOUT WITH THE CALIFORNIA GARDENS.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 25th, 2004, 12:29 pm

snap400,,,your talking about hoods in San Bernardino..not the entire IE. Hoods in Riverside are not backwards like that (no Blood hoods in Riverside anyway).

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 25th, 2004, 4:29 pm

stamps..have u heard of a gang in Riverside called MGF13 Mans Greatest Fear or someting like that? some guy was claiming it online but i never heard of it..

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 25th, 2004, 4:57 pm

I've heard of MGF,,which has been more of a tagger crew out here. They must be trying hard to be gangsters but they are nothing. Multi racial, young poo-butts really. They do tag it all over the city though, but it is not gang grafitti just tagger crap. It depends on who you talk to about what MGF stands for. Mans Greatest Fear is new to me. I've heard "My Gangster Family", "Malo Gangsters". They are not recognized as anything but taggers.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 25th, 2004, 5:03 pm

yeah i thought the name sounded more of a tagging crew name than gang..but their claiming the 13 now.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 26th, 2004, 7:00 am

The only tagging crew I know of that turned real gang in Riverside was MDK..Mass Destruction Kings,,,they became MD13..or MDL for Mass Destruction Loco's. They arn't very big though.

PLAYBOY

Unread post by PLAYBOY » April 27th, 2004, 9:16 am

HEY LISTEN UP. IM FROM MGF AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ITS A NEIGHBORHOOD IN EVERY RESPECT. YHEA AT ONE TIME SOME WHITE BOYZ USED TO HIT IT UP BUT NOW ITS NOTHING BUT BROWN. WHEN I MOVED INTO THE NEIGHBORHOOD I MET NOTHING BUT DOWN AZZ GANGSTERS. EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THE HOMIES ARE GONE THAT DONT MEAN NOTHING, ILL STILL STAY DOWN FOR MY NEIGHBORHOOD. BUT IM NOT NET BANGING OR ANYTHING BUT SERIOUSE. MGF IS A VARRIO NOW WHETHER WERE RECONIZED OR NOT. CUZZ IT DONT MATTER TO ME WHETHER YOU THINK WERE A BUNCH OF TAGGERS. BACK IN THE DAY IT USED TO BE MGFK, NOW ITS MGF. I GET ALOT OF HEAT BECAUSE PEOPLE ALWAYZ SAY THE SAME STUFF. IM NOT TO DEEP ON THE HISTORY BUT WHATEVER THEY USED TO BE KNOW FOR DOESNT SOUND GOOD, BUT LET IT BE KNOW NOW, THAT MGF IS DOWN FOR THE I.E. AND WERE NO LONGER TAGGERS. THIS IS THE SAME SITUATION WITH THAT BFK STUFF.

PLAYBOY

Unread post by PLAYBOY » April 27th, 2004, 9:28 am

WELL ENOUGH ABOUT THAT VARRIO TAGGING KREW STUFF. ABOUT THIS I.E. EVERY ONE WHO SAYS I.E. ARE A BUNCH OF GANGSTERS THAT ARNT DOWN DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKIN ABOUT. I KNOW 1200 BLOC, AND 2800 BLOC, AND THE 12TH STREET CRIPS, AND AZ FOR THE BROWN, EAST SIDE RIVA AND CASA BLANCA ARE TWO OF THE CRAZIEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN RIVERSIDE. TINY DUKES, CLPS, TRAVIESOS, ALL THAT UP IN EASTSIDE, AND IN CASA YOU GOT EVANS AND FERN, DEVIL WOLVES, AND I EVEN HEARD THERE STARTING TO CLAIM DIAMOND STREET NOW. AND CANT FORGET ABOUT MY HOMIES FROM HILLSIDE RIVA,DUKES, AND ALSO SOME FOOLS FROM I.E.M.W. THERS ALOT OF STUFF THAT GOES ON OVER HERE AND THERS ALOT OF GANGS. I GOT INFORMATION ON ALMOST ALL OF THEM, AND MY LIST OF I.E. GANGS IS GROWING. THE INSANE EMPIRE IS VERY DEEP IN HISTORY AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 1st, 2004, 11:56 am

Playboy..I have a question..what neighborhood is "MGF" holding down?? And if MGF is Brown,,then why r u saying "Cuzz"?? MGF are taggers..they are not recognized as a gang,,sorry to inform u of this.

PLAYBOY

Unread post by PLAYBOY » May 6th, 2004, 9:09 am

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT STAMPS, IM SAYING CUZZ AS IN A SHORTTER VERSION OF BECAUSE. WE REPRESENT SOUTH SIDE RIVA, AND YOU COULD SAY WHAT YOU WANT HOMEBOY, ITS ALL GOOD. IF YOU SEE US AS TAGGERS THEN I GUESS THATS WHAT WE BE. WHAT PART OF RIVERSIDE DO YOU LIVE IN?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 6th, 2004, 11:49 am

What does it matter?

PLAYBOY

Unread post by PLAYBOY » May 7th, 2004, 9:35 am

IT DONT MATTER I JUST WANT TO KNOW. DAM, WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 7th, 2004, 12:31 pm

Playboy,,chill out man,,I dont need people knowing that kind of stuff about me. I don't live in a bad part of Riverside, if thats what you wanted to know. I live near RCC. I dont mean to hurt your feelings,,but you should give up the MGF thing and do something better with yourself. But you seem to be proud, so go ahead homeboy.

duce 2

Unread post by duce 2 » May 8th, 2004, 2:36 am

E/S 1200 blocc's that go to the pen DO get along with the East Coast Crips. They actually don't claim IE in the pen, they roll with "East Coast Block Crips", or "ECBC" as they call it. This is because they are enemies with any crips in the IE (Westside PJ's, 2800 Blocc Casa Blanca GC, or any crips from San Bernardino).

I see stamps no a little about the hood. as for the La IE thang as far as I know no 2 cites in southren cali get along when it comes down to banging as far as my hood go we really dont get along with no 1, put it like this if you from the hood,and you kiccing it with a offbrand, and you bring him to the hood you better c well respected are you and that fool gone get triped on. but rite now all we care about is the tiny dics and the cry baby's every thing else is just for fun.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 20th, 2004, 7:00 am

no theirs some hoods that r down that been around for over 40 years..and think about Mt Vernon WSV,7st, VF,Bloomas,OVS these gangs aint no joke

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 21st, 2004, 2:48 pm

balla909 wrote:There is a gang called IE. I got some homies from there no lie. Peace Out
I THINK THE NAME OF THAT GANG WAS CALLED THE 714 INLAND EMPIRE MOB CRIPS. I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL with THIS LIGHT-SKINNED NIGGA WHO CLAIMED THAT HOOD AND HE HAD IT TAGGED UP ALL OVER HIS FOLDER. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE 714 MEANS BECAUSE THAT IS THE AREA CODE FOR ORANGE COUNTY.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 29th, 2004, 12:12 pm

balla909 wrote:The reason we trip off of LA is because they come out to our hood dissin us and act like we aint suppose to bang on them because they from LA. I don't care if you from LA as long as you show me some respect. Thats the only thing us vatos have is respect and we don't give up to no one including LA. And IE aint a bunch of bustaz, Perris aint never known to be hard you want to call IE soft go say that to someone in Ontaro, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto and Chino and see what happens homie. There aint no war its just what people with no money have been wanting for years RESPECT. Peace Homies

Simon ese that waht i think too, and is KBS an IE gang? cuz i see their tagging over here is Highland

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 29th, 2004, 12:15 pm

Shadow(909) wrote:
balla909 wrote:The reason we trip off of LA is because they come out to our hood dissin us and act like we aint suppose to bang on them because they from LA. I don't care if you from LA as long as you show me some respect. Thats the only thing us vatos have is respect and we don't give up to no one including LA. And IE aint a bunch of bustaz, Perris aint never known to be hard you want to call IE soft go say that to someone in Ontaro, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto and Chino and see what happens homie. There aint no war its just what people with no money have been wanting for years RESPECT. Peace Homies

Simon ese that waht i think too, and is KBS an IE gang? because i see their tagging over here is Highland

KBS(king blvd stoners) is all over Highland but for some reason they claim LA instead of IE

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 29th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Thanks man

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » May 30th, 2004, 1:31 pm

whats up with bloomas?? me and the homie hit up in they hood, he hit up pj watts and they crossed it out and put wsb on top of it

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » June 1st, 2004, 10:18 am

Thats cause no one can hit up an LA hood in IE and not get it slashed.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 1:25 am

KBS is from l.a., that's why they claim it.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”