LA vs IE

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
calisouljah-W.L.C.

LA vs IE

Unread post by calisouljah-W.L.C. » January 20th, 2004, 2:39 pm

yo i heard that LA AND IE<<

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: LA vs IE

Unread post by wcrockets » January 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Where did you hear that from?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 20th, 2004, 5:52 pm

Whats IE, and do u mean a Los Angeles gang is going to war with a River Side gang, what? what u saying dude.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 20th, 2004, 9:47 pm

Are you sayin that all of l.a. is supposed to go at it with all the inland empire?

calisouljah-W.L.C.

Unread post by calisouljah-W.L.C. » January 21st, 2004, 12:45 am

yea the gang is called I.E. and i heard the ish from ma homie who lives in LA and beefs with I.E. because I.E. is runnin they mouths and they disrespect LA gangs that have territory over here and i dont kno all of riverside or just THE I.E. gang but every day I.E. gets bigger and ish so this ish can get heated up real quik

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » January 21st, 2004, 12:29 pm

All gangs in Riverside County, San Bernardino County ect. are considered from the I.E. They may or may not get along with transitory gangs from L.A. I'm sure there is no big "war" pending. There is no one gang called I.E. There is a crip gang in San Bernardino called the I.E. Project Crips I believe,,maybe you are talking about a beef they have?

calisouljah-W.L.C.

Unread post by calisouljah-W.L.C. » January 21st, 2004, 2:28 pm

yea the ie cripz u talk about is PJCproject cripz and the biggest gang in riverside is called I.E its mainly mexican gang and ish but yea
they dont get along with gangs the hav sets here that came from LA

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » January 21st, 2004, 3:14 pm

Ok,,you mean the Westside PJ's in Riverside..they claim the Rubidoux area of Riverside County (29th Street). They are the largest Black gang in Riverside area, but the I.E. Project Crips are from San Bernardino..different gang.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 22nd, 2004, 9:39 am

i dont think calisoujah understands that their is not a gang called IE.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » January 22nd, 2004, 11:00 am

There is a gang called IE. I got some homies from there no lie. Peace Out

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 22nd, 2004, 12:57 pm

im sure u do have friends from IE but its not any one gang its what the gangs from SB county and Riverside county claim because SB county and Riverside county is all the INLAND EMPIRE.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » January 22nd, 2004, 1:31 pm

Ruthlessbone909..thanks, I felt like I was the only one who got it. The I.E. means Inland Empire. All gangs from this way will collectively say they are from the "I.E.". It is a common tattoo also for many Hispanic and Black gangsters from Casa Blanca, Eastside Riva, Westside PJ's, 1200 Blocc, and gangs from San Bernardino, Colton, Redlands, Fontana, ect...

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » January 22nd, 2004, 1:48 pm

i know a few people from IE, the only time i've ever heard about a beef b/t them and LA fools is when at a parade long ago someone from LA walked thru the crowd of IE's with an F-san bernidino hat, as opposed to IE Bloods and crips that is just part of their name like IE " insert your gang name" bloods or crips

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » January 22nd, 2004, 5:25 pm

are there even any gangs up in Redlands? I almost went to school there, and through all my research I didn't come across any info on gangs there.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 23rd, 2004, 1:19 pm

their is gangs in redlands at least one i know of is redlands 13

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » January 23rd, 2004, 1:52 pm

Northside Redlands is the oldest gang there, but not very notorious.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » January 23rd, 2004, 2:43 pm

what really concerns me with these type of lil posts is that if by chance there are niggas on here that really do the damn thang...these lil rumor posts can get folks killed...do ya'll even realize that???

the way of life for TRUE and REAL gang members is REAL...this aint a game you can turn on and off

ain't no damn los angeles v. inland empire....get real man...and get real to those of you that even feed into this type of post

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 23rd, 2004, 3:46 pm

^^ There's the REAL truth. Let the games that get people hurt for no reason go by the wayside.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 10:00 pm

MAN IF LA WAS TO GO AGAISNT IE IT WOULDNT EVEN BE A CHALLENGE

LA WOULD STOP GANG BANGIN IN IE PERIOD

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 1st, 2004, 2:09 am

I.E. stands for "Inland Empire" as well. San Bernardino and Riverside Counties make up the I.E. and both cities are like 7-8 miles apart, so they probably have a lot of rivalries. But their hoods are NOTHING compared to a hood in some place like South Central LA. Those are where the real hardcore gangsters are located.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm

RIVERSIDE PRIDE CUZZZZZ

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Tatta wrote:what really concerns me with these type of lil posts is that if by chance there are niggas on here that really do the damn thang...these lil rumor posts can get folks killed...do ya'll even realize that???

the way of life for TRUE and REAL gang members is REAL...this aint a game you can turn on and off

ain't no damn los angeles v. inland empire....get real man...and get real to those of you that even feed into this type of post

i feel u Tatta. All yall needa take dis mans advice and stop tryn bang on damn website. And all the lil rumors u startin and continuin on dis CAN and WILL get ppl killed in the real world, SO if u dont kno the facts about wut the topic is about, then dont reply to it. Simple as that!

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » April 16th, 2004, 2:48 pm

My homie use to live in long beach and recently moved to peris(right by riverside). He was tellin me how fools over there dont like LA. He wore a big jacket w/ the LA logo the first day of school and some fools were trippin on him but like not even stepin up to him, bein some lil bustaz sayin behind a classroom door. From what hes told me fools from the IE dont like LA, it must be cuzz LA is so famous and goin againts it gets them fame. LIke at the school people that come from LA to live their chill together seperated from fools from the IE and sometimes they be gettin down. Copared to LA gangs he said IE gangs are bustaz for the most part. I mean i doubt hes sayin that cuzz he comes from LA county, cuzz his family left to escape crime and he loves it over there. Its stupid because theyre beefin with their own raza when they're are so many racist whites that are puttin massive work againts hispanics. I mean to me its like quit trippin on the raza, especially when your both surenos.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 16th, 2004, 2:56 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:My homie use to live in long beach and recently moved to peris(right by riverside). He was tellin me how fools over there dont like LA. He wore a big jacket w/ the LA logo the first day of school and some fools were trippin on him but like not even stepin up to him, bein some lil bustaz sayin behind a classroom door. From what hes told me fools from the IE dont like LA, it must be cuzz LA is so famous and goin againts it gets them fame. LIke at the school people that come from LA to live their chill together seperated from fools from the IE and sometimes they be gettin down. Copared to LA gangs he said IE gangs are bustaz for the most part. I mean i doubt hes sayin that cuzz he comes from LA county, cuzz his family left to escape crime and he loves it over there. Its stupid because theyre beefin with their own raza when they're are so many racist whites that are puttin massive work againts hispanics. I mean to me its like quit trippin on the raza, especially when your both surenos.

its kinda like that all over the IE....what happens most of the time is someone from LA comes over here an they think since their from LA or LA county that they r alot harder an better then everyone in the IE..usually thats what makes people in the IE hate people who come from LA ...not all IE gangs hate LA but most of them dont get along with them...their is some weak fools from both LA and IE out here too ive meet alot of LA an IEers..it dont really matter where ur from..

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 16th, 2004, 6:58 pm

any time I ever been out there, I run into more folks from LA and OC that live out there than original IE'ers. Hell, 15 years ago there was hardly anyone livin out there, most of the IE is just out of towners that moved therer for cheap rent. And a lot of 'em be claimin LA and OC hoods out there anyway. I know in Paris they got a big click of Santa Ana Watergate. In Corona too. Also there used to be a grip of fools in corona claimin Kelly Park CC. I don't see how there can be too much funk. Without all the people from LA/OC there wouldn't even be an IE.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 16th, 2004, 7:07 pm

its true..their is a whole lot of people from LA out here..ive only ran into maybe like 1 person from OC . i dont know about perris but in my city Fontana its like...most of the LA gang members that move out here r people who just wanna go to school an stay out of trouble an they stay in school not really trying to bang in the street but yet they talk alot of stuff about the IE...the IE bangers r more in the streets an dont really go to school..what i think is stupid about Fontana gangs is they all fight each other..its all IE vs.IE.
If they came together to do something about all these outsiders they could probably take alot of them out..

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » April 18th, 2004, 3:20 am

Its a Gang in riverside Called 1200 hundred block.. its a parade inriverside every year called the orange blossum it is saturday-sunday on the 17 and 19th of april.. the 1200 blocks said they trippin on any LA nigga they see they said (smell-A) so they dissin.... this is war the LA vs IE is real shit!!! ie niggas dont like LA niggas period.. LA niggas dont give repsectwhen they come out here to the 909.. So these ie niggas take offence.. When i moved to the 909 i was hittin up My hood Byo self hustler crip everywhere so niggas dont like me at all.. i put by on the map in the 909 lol

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » April 18th, 2004, 5:34 am

E/S 1200 blocc's that go to the pen DO get along with the East Coast Crips. They actually don't claim IE in the pen, they roll with "East Coast Block Crips", or "ECBC" as they call it. This is because they are enemies with any crips in the IE (Westside PJ's, 2800 Blocc Casa Blanca GC, or any crips from San Bernardino).

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » April 20th, 2004, 12:28 pm

The reason we trip off of LA is because they come out to our hood dissin us and act like we aint suppose to bang on them because they from LA. I don't care if you from LA as long as you show me some respect. Thats the only thing us vatos have is respect and we don't give up to no one including LA. And IE aint a bunch of bustaz, Perris aint never known to be hard you want to call IE soft go say that to someone in Ontaro, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto and Chino and see what happens homie. There aint no war its just what people with no money have been wanting for years RESPECT. Peace Homies

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 12:39 pm

I give it to you on all of those except chino. I got family out there and it's pretty weak from what I ever seen. Rialto and S.B. be banging though for sure.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 20th, 2004, 1:43 pm

i have family in chino too. they live where theirs a bunch of new 2 story houses it looks pretty nice. but i think they have a few bad nieghborhoods too..i know their is the Chino Sinners i hear alot about them i know their an old IE gang but from what ive seen in chino its hard to believe theirs gangs.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 20th, 2004, 1:48 pm

balla909 wrote:The reason we trip off of LA is because they come out to our hood dissin us and act like we aint suppose to bang on them because they from LA. I don't care if you from LA as long as you show me some respect. Thats the only thing us vatos have is respect and we don't give up to no one including LA. And IE aint a bunch of bustaz, Perris aint never known to be hard you want to call IE soft go say that to someone in Ontaro, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto and Chino and see what happens homie. There aint no war its just what people with no money have been wanting for years RESPECT. Peace Homies

i agree with what ur saying homie...and thats true about what u said about perris..when u think of IE gangs perris dont even come to mind..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”