Black Gangs vs. Mexican Gangs

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 8th, 2006, 3:01 pm

Us project niggaz(103) rep that shit to the fullest

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 8th, 2006, 3:58 pm

Shox112 wrote:Us project niggaz(103) rep that shit to the fullest

on the biography thing of grape st it says the most known/big set = peda roll mafia?

on site

Unread post by on site » November 8th, 2006, 4:05 pm

yeah that probly is the "most known" cuz the petarolls is based out the projects

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 8th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Shox112 wrote:We technically at war with them and the PJ's but we gotta cease fire goin on that the homies gotta honor, but if we see 'em outside they shit...its on site...

Now if some our homies still claim WVG....Well this is how it was explained to me after I got put on.... its like three different hoods that come into play...

First and foremost it was Jordan Downs Crip, and we kicc'ed it hard with the Grape Street Crips...But after about a couple of years in existence all the JDC turned Grape Street because they was movin in the projects too.

the Grape Street Crips started on 107th and Grape on the blocks and the Grape Street crips was some of the homies that kicc'ed it with the ese's which is now SS WVGST 13...

But before that it was all just Watts Varrio Grape Street which was blacks and mexicans...After a while the ese's had to turn "trece" so we seperated into two factions: South Side Watts Varrio Grape Street 13 and East Side Watts Varrio Grape Street(that name died out in '87 and was changed to East Side Grape Street Watts Baby Loc Crips) so anybody put on after '87 is automatically Watts Baby Locs...that seperation and some snitchin' lead us to beef with the SS Grapes fo' a lil while but since then we ironed out our differences moved on...So its like one big hood but at the same time two different ones...the ese's and the blaccs but who ever is they enemy is automically ours and vice-versa (for Example Florencia, Colonia Watts, Village Boys) We got some mexicans dats from Baby Loc but for the most part if they from grape and mexican they automatically Southsides..

now you got the Anzacs, 95, 97 Banderas blocks, some 107's and 112's that either claim Baby Loc or dont but all of the Project Grapes(103) we do... But as far as any body hittin up WVG or claimin it dats black doesnt happen...I see ogees all the time with the WVG tats but from what I know we dont claim it but we do acknowlegde it...

There are plenty of other cliques and hood outposts:

Dustown Hawgz
Peda Roll Mafia (used to be "Squad")
Boss Playas
Parolees
East Side Kids
Playville
Ten-Tray Ballaz(high school sports clique fa Grapes at Jordan)
So far as the blocc's them is as big as hoods so they aint cliccs:
95,97,103,105(newhomes), 107(near Santa Ana and the Watts Towers), 112(near Grape St. elementary on to the back streets 112 and Willow Brook ave near the traccs)

So far as hood outposts:
Local: Long Beach the Carmelitoes and a major population on the eastside of long beach (go ask them insanes and dubs)
CPT all over but many of the homiez live in 'Tana hood. (we helpin 'em deal with they Colonia Watts pro'lem)
Lancaster, San Bernadino, Vegas, and the BAY

We got plenty homies all over tho'

And fo ya last question once you in one of the cliccs and put ya work in you a 103% Cant Stop WONT STOP EASTSIDE GRAPE STREET WATTS BABY LOC CRIP!!!
Shox112 and on site,

Good sh-it fellas 8)

Martinez

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 8th, 2006, 5:26 pm

i gotta question 4 u martinez...what trece car is the Watts Varrios under...Harbor Area, South Los, East Los???

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 8th, 2006, 8:30 pm

so basically, all peda rolls, etc. is just watts baby loc crips you sayin right?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 8th, 2006, 10:25 pm

yeah nigga anybody after the (mid-late) 80's is automatically Baby Loc's

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 9th, 2006, 7:48 am

Shox112 wrote:yeah nigga anybody after the (mid-late) 80's is automatically Baby Loc's
oh, much props for enlightenin a mothafugga

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 9th, 2006, 10:26 am

Shox112 wrote:i gotta question 4 u martinez...what trece car is the Watts Varrios under...Harbor Area, South Los, East Los???
Sure thing homes....

When I was in Y.A. in the 80's - I did time with way up North, We're we (Sureños 13) are greatly out numbered.

I knew vatos from V. Grape St, Colonia Watts, Compton Tortilla Flats ect etc

Now up in Northern Calif, We're all SUR 13, However the car is the "L.A. Car"

Most of us all got the "L.A. Dodgers" logo: L.A.

or the OG "213 Area" to id ourselves with our city.

-----------------------------

Now, down here in the L.A. County jail, where all the Chicanos are "Sureños/South Siders" and we are very deep.
(except for the different Maravilla gangs, no longer claim SUR )

The cars are broken down like this:

EAST LOS
WEST LOS
SOUTH L.A. (This includes Compton and Watts varrios) So it can also be called the South Central or South L.A. car.
SAN FER VALLEY
SAN GABRIEL VALLEY
HARBOR AREA

So all the Watts varrios would never claim Harbor area or East Los, because they are straight up South Side/South L.A.

Martinez

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 9th, 2006, 10:35 am

Quote: "...Now up in Northern Calif., We're all SUR 13, However the car is the "L.A. Car".../

Now the only obvious exception is if your varrio is NOT within the L.A County borders,

For example:

Upstate there are other SUR Cars, such as:

the San Diego car,

the Bakersfield car,

the I.E. Car etc

Martinez

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 9th, 2006, 11:43 am

So do the different cars beef with each other, fo' example u remember that punk from East Side Torrance...he had some kinda beef with watts surenos does watts surenos hate harbor area ones or sumthin?

Cuz when it come to blacc hoods some times we trip off region...Like the Gangsta Valley(SGV) vs. IE or LA vs. IE or LA vs. the Bay, or Eastside vs. Westside (like fo example If i was in Marvin Gangsta Crip hood and they just trip on me for the simple fact that Im a eastside nigga and there was no other reason...sometimes it happen like that) but east vs. west aint always the case...fo' example we cool with 8-Trays and Hoovers..

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 9th, 2006, 5:07 pm

Shox112 wrote:So do the different cars beef with each other, fo' example u remember that punk from East Side Torrance...he had some kinda beef with watts surenos does watts surenos hate harbor area ones or sumthin?

If it's Varrio beef on the outside, it's on!!!

For example SoXLos has beef with many varrios from the Harbor Area.
But that's all considered Varrio beef. (not Area beef)

The different cars are NOT supposed to beef with each other on the inside (doing time), but it has happened on occasions....

I'll give you an example:

One of my lil homies from THE LOTT 13 Diablos was in the L.A. county jail recently and he had personal beef with a certain

fool from another area of L.A. County, and the vato that was "supposedly" calling shots did not want my lil homie to handle

this certain fool and my lil homie rushed him anyway, He had reason to. ( I won't get into specific details ) but it was justified!

So that night, the "supposedly" shot caller (from another area in L.A County) tries to rush my homie along with other fools from

other areas in L.A., well all the East Siders from EAST LOS Area varrios jumped up and it was on!!!

Going head up from the shoulders :lol:

EAST LOS area Chicanos vs all the other areas Chicanos on the tier inside the L.A County

My varrio are very proud to claim: East Siders to the fullest !!!

---------------------------------------------

Yeah, I guess we all like "tripping" off other fools from other areas, just to test them, to prove we're badder :lol: ,
what the reasons are....
What can I say, shit happens......

I'm just keeping it REAL
Martinez 8)
THE LOTT 13
~ Locos ~
Since 1977

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 9th, 2006, 10:53 pm

on site wrote:man ya'll outta state niggaz need to take ya'll shit somehwere else cuzz ya'll fucin up my lil discussion gottdammit
outta state niggaz..........NIGGA PLEAZE !!! you got niggaz from all hoods on here on this sh-t .

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 10th, 2006, 12:53 am

ITS 'BOUT TIME TALK 'BOUT SOME REAL SHIT IN the FORUMS HOMIE AND BE PRODUCTIVE...IM A YOUNG NIGGA with A OLD HEART(22) BUT MANY NIGGAZ NEED TO SOAK UP GAME EARLY AND BE ON THEY P's and Q's CUZ IF ERRY BODY NOTICE WHETHER MEXICAN OR BLACC THEY PUTTIN INJUNCTIONS ON US ALL OF US...YALL WANNA KNOW WHY? CUZ WE A FU#$IN' FORCE TO CE RECCONED with SO PUT DOWN the BLUNTS AND BANDANAZ RIGHT QUICC CUZZ IM BOUT TO WAKE YALL the F&#@ UP! WHEN MEXICANS AND BLACCS ALLIED WE TOOK OVER the CITY...ZOOT SUIT RIOTS IN 1942 and the 1992 LA Riots...BUT WHEN WE DIVIDED WE LET THE SLEEPIN GIANT SLEEP...CUZ CELIEVE WE CAN TAKE OVA DIS SHIT IF WE REALLY WANTED TOO SO WOULD ANY OF YALL BE DOWN with A MEXICAN AND BLACC TRUCE???

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » November 10th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Shox112 wrote:ITS 'BOUT TIME TALK 'BOUT SOME REAL SHIT IN the FORUMS HOMIE AND BE PRODUCTIVE...IM A YOUNG NIGGA with A OLD HEART(22) BUT MANY NIGGAZ NEED TO SOAK UP GAME EARLY AND BE ON THEY P's and Q's because IF ERRY BODY NOTICE WHETHER MEXICAN OR black THEY PUTTIN INJUNCTIONS ON US ALL OF US...YALL WANNA KNOW WHY? because WE A FU#$IN' FORCE TO be RECCONED with SO PUT DOWN the BLUNTS AND BANDANAZ RIGHT QUICC CUZZ IM BOUT TO WAKE YALL the F&#@ UP! WHEN MEXICANS AND BLACCS ALLIED WE TOOK OVER the CITY...ZOOT SUIT RIOTS IN 1942 and the 1992 LA Riots...BUT WHEN WE DIVIDED WE LET THE SLEEPIN GIANT SLEEP...because CELIEVE WE CAN TAKE OVA DIS SHIT IF WE REALLY WANTED TOO SO WOULD ANY OF YALL BE DOWN with A MEXICAN AND black TRUCE???
I get along great with blacks.

It's my own Raza I have the most problems with :shock: ....It's all good, though.

It is what it is.... :lol:

I'm always bumping into C doggs and B doggs throughtout L.A.,

I like to cut it with 'em and get the skinny on Watts crackin :wink:

I've bumped into a dude from 83GC appx 2 years ago, he's the one that gave me the scoop on Monster steadily fu-ckin up
(Getting high, getting locked up again and again)

I bumped into a Nickerson Garden BH Blood at HP a few months back, dude was all flammed up, he thought I was an F13
He'd rather be flamed up in HP cause he knew the F13's were going at it sick with ECC.....

It all boils down to one word for everyone to be cool with each other: RESPECT 8)

Keepin It REAL
Martinez
TLS 13
East Los

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 12th, 2006, 7:26 pm

If it was racial beef goin on in the Chi like it is in LA Mexicans would be crushed. I aint racist or no shit like that but very RARELY does Mexican mob vs Black mob shit ever kick off. In the Chi Mexicans gang bang with other Hispanics, rarely blacks. Hispanic gangs do rammings throwning botlles shit like that. Black mobs in Chicago shoot thats it on the streets. In jail or at the club you could get ya face slashed, get stabbed or beat the fuck up. But on the streets its just shoot. Plus the PuRto Ricans gon ride with blacks not that we would really need them cuz there are alot of mexicans in mobs that were originated by Puerto Ricans example Latin Kings. But put black mobs against Hispanic mobs in the Chi blacks win hands down. Now in LA i dunno. But in LA the Mexicans got Mexican pride like a mufcka and they dont really be tryna fit in with blacks they got they own style but in the Chi mexicans be callin themselves nigga and everything listening to black music in shit tryna be black. I even be seein Mexicans with braids in shit. But yea out here it goes to blacks

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 13th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Where I from, Bridgeport, CT, Blacks and Latinos are really clicked up. We have clicks that are all Black and all Latino but just as many are Black
and Puerto Rican. We have occasional dustups, but not racial shit, just rivalries. Jamaicans, Haitans, Yankees, Cubans, Belizeans, Trinis, Dominicans all do business together. It's never been Black vs Brown
here, only gang versus gang and crew versus crew or hood versus hood.
Blacks and Puerto Ricans used to get at it hard with the Portuguese cats and occasional the Italians but that was more 70's and 80's and didnt involve gunplay. When the Blacks and Puerto Ricans started shooting shit up, the streets became ours, totally. The Columbians, Cubans, and Dominicans in NYC helped alot of us get rich with them righteous connects, even if many ended up murdered, maimed, or doing long stretches.. We got our own flow in the BSide, always have.. PEACE

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 13th, 2006, 6:53 pm

Thats what i liked about chi town, it was rarely a race matter, and also the fact that they even cool with whiteboys in the hood which is somethin you dont see as much on either coast.

nast mang

Unread post by nast mang » December 18th, 2006, 10:03 am

look yall

"divide and conquer" is a government tactic used to break power threats down.

The bloods were a state within a state, police had no jurisdiction, the people ran everything, the CIA created the crips to destroy that power structure.

the government does that with mexicans and blacks, we in the same boat bro, my mexican brothas we in the same muthafuckin boat, keepin us fighting against eachother keeps us away from fighting the zionist jews that run the media and the government and manipulate us.

call a truce.

peace

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 19th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:If it was racial beef goin on in the Chi like it is in LA Mexicans would be crushed. I aint racist or no shit like that but very RARELY does Mexican mob vs Black mob shit ever kick off. In the Chi Mexicans gang bang with other Hispanics, rarely blacks. Hispanic gangs do rammings throwning botlles shit like that. Black mobs in Chicago shoot thats it on the streets. In jail or at the club you could get ya face slashed, get stabbed or beat the fu-- up. But on the streets its just shoot. Plus the PuRto Ricans gon ride with blacks not that we would really need them because there are alot of mexicans in mobs that were originated by Puerto Ricans example Latin Kings. But put black mobs against Hispanic mobs in the Chi blacks win hands down. Now in LA i dunno. But in LA the Mexicans got Mexican pride like a mufcka and they dont really be tryna fit in with blacks they got they own style but in the Chi mexicans be callin themselves nigga and everything listening to black music in shit tryna be black. I even be seein Mexicans with braids in shit. But yea out here it goes to blacks
I dont know were in chicago you supposely from..there is a saying in cook county court nigga "BLACKS STAY DEALING,LATINOS STAY KILLING....You must be some young buck thats not even plugged trying to make blacks seem to tough or u aint even from the chi runing yo mouth..Now in the chi mexicans is rydas u going get killed quicker in a hispanic hood then in a black hood..black niggas hustle too much to make they block so hot with gang bangin shit 247 like latinos do.Blacks will sell to a rival latinos wont alot of them do bussiness behind closed doors.Now that aint shit to be proud of we should all be making paper and trying to raise up of this BS we caught up in i wish more of my latinos in the chi will see it that way and put BS to the side .So dont give me that ignorant saying blacks is rowdier then latinos period in the chi and i aint even mexican nigga so dont think im getting at u to defend mexicans..now on that BS of dudes trying to be black?U must some lame ass country bred ass niga that moved to the chi because hip hop is universal ...and it has deep pr roots in it being that it started in the bronx and is urban culture of the ghettos!!.Mobs were started in the chi to fight whites not to kill eachother as minorities..i dont know what l.a dudes on but thats they business and that shit will not spread to the midwest...Probaly a couple of lames from new york will like to adopt a beef they got nothing to do with but hey fake ass gang bangas do what they can to try to fit in...much love to the real new york niggas keep it new york not dickriding nobody else..Now in the chi u call a mexican an ese or tell me to dress like a cholo theyll take it as disrespect because thats not in their culture...real mexicanos dont even honor that cholo shit them paisas is the one with all the money and the coke..just like my colombianos and cubanos!! ....And chi town repping i am PLUGGED BIG O 19( ( ( G ) ) )74 TIL the WORLD BLOW AMOR !!

nast mang

Unread post by nast mang » December 19th, 2006, 10:26 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
Chi Town reppin wrote:If it was racial beef goin on in the Chi like it is in LA Mexicans would be crushed. I aint racist or no shit like that but very RARELY does Mexican mob vs Black mob shit ever kick off. In the Chi Mexicans gang bang with other Hispanics, rarely blacks. Hispanic gangs do rammings throwning botlles shit like that. Black mobs in Chicago shoot thats it on the streets. In jail or at the club you could get ya face slashed, get stabbed or beat the fu-- up. But on the streets its just shoot. Plus the PuRto Ricans gon ride with blacks not that we would really need them because there are alot of mexicans in mobs that were originated by Puerto Ricans example Latin Kings. But put black mobs against Hispanic mobs in the Chi blacks win hands down. Now in LA i dunno. But in LA the Mexicans got Mexican pride like a mufcka and they dont really be tryna fit in with blacks they got they own style but in the Chi mexicans be callin themselves nigga and everything listening to black music in shit tryna be black. I even be seein Mexicans with braids in shit. But yea out here it goes to blacks
I dont know were in chicago you supposely from..there is a saying in cook county court nigga "BLACKS STAY DEALING,LATINOS STAY KILLING....You must be some young buck thats not even plugged trying to make blacks seem to tough or u aint even from the chi runing yo mouth..Now in the chi mexicans is rydas u going get killed quicker in a hispanic hood then in a black hood..black niggas hustle too much to make they block so hot with gang bangin shit 247 like latinos do.Blacks will sell to a rival latinos wont alot of them do bussiness behind closed doors.Now that aint shit to be proud of we should all be making paper and trying to raise up of this BS we caught up in i wish more of my latinos in the chi will see it that way and put BS to the side .So dont give me that ignorant saying blacks is rowdier then latinos period in the chi and i aint even mexican nigga so dont think im getting at u to defend mexicans..now on that BS of dudes trying to be black?U must some lame ass country bred ass niga that moved to the chi because hip hop is universal ...and it has deep pr roots in it being that it started in the bronx and is urban culture of the ghettos!!.Mobs were started in the chi to fight whites not to kill eachother as minorities..i dont know what l.a dudes on but thats they business and that shit will not spread to the midwest...Probaly a couple of lames from new york will like to adopt a beef they got nothing to do with but hey fake ass gang bangas do what they can to try to fit in...much love to the real new york niggas keep it new york not dickriding nobody else..Now in the chi u call a mexican an ese or tell me to dress like a cholo theyll take it as disrespect because thats not in their culture...real mexicanos dont even honor that cholo shit them paisas is the one with all the money and the coke..just like my colombianos and cubanos!! ....And chi town repping i am PLUGGED BIG O 19( ( ( G ) ) )74 TIL the WORLD BLOW AMOR !!

like i said, mexicans need to be comrads with blacks, that way ,minorities can be more powerful, the government creates phony beefs between us to keep us fighting eachother and not the machine. Us blacks and yall mexican cats dont need to be beefin, we need to be comrads ,word up

as far as gangs, like i also said before, aint no winners but the government, blacks ,mexicans, ricans, etc etc stay gettin killed and the whites and the jews stay getting paid off of us kiillin one another.

we got to get smart, yall all brainwashed by that gang shit you need to get hip to the knowledge. most rival gangs is created by the governments to break the power of the other gang, and then like dumb muhfuckas everybody follow then the shit grows in to generational gang wars.

its mind control and propaganda. we killing eachother over lies and fallicied man

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 20th, 2006, 1:54 am

WELL CHI-TOWN PERIOD JUST DOESN'T ADD UP WITH L.A. BECAUSE THE NIGGAZ AND MEXICANS IS A FEW NOTCHES ABOVE THE REST.

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 20th, 2006, 8:30 am

Y.G. wrote:

WELL CHI-TOWN PERIOD JUST DOESN'T ADD UP WITH L.A. BECAUSE THE NIGGAZ AND MEXICANS IS A FEW NOTCHES ABOVE THE REST.
U quoting a shorty that doesnt bang and aint plugged..and how we dont add up to you nigga? i dont see them cameras they put on us over there yet ...compton pull all of them murders because of the size of the city we a big as fucking city and still been murder capital back to back..i still havent seened one city were ull get popped cause of yo hat

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 21st, 2006, 1:56 am

1974GEEZ wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

U quoting a shorty that doesnt bang and aint plugged..and how we dont add up to you nigga? i dont see them cameras they put on us over there yet ...compton pull all of them murders because of the size of the city we a big as #%@&#%@ city and still been murder capital back to back..i still havent seened one city were ull get popped cause of yo hat

HALF THE MURDERS IN SOUTH CENTRAL DON'T EVEN GET COUNTED FOR PLEASE HOMIE WALK THE STREETS AND YOU WILL SEE.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 21st, 2006, 2:01 am

You could say the same with CHi, i think niggas just need to kick back with that shit and just show respect for both sides.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 21st, 2006, 3:26 am

fuc showin respect, i aint showin respect to nobody but killa cali nigga, bitch ass niggaz betta recognize, we the worlds most notorious, lol @ niggaz beggin for respect, chi aint never been murder capital muthafucaz, chi aint shit, the niggaz that can argue about bein murder capital consistently is NEW ORLEANS and they on WATTS niggaz DIC, so SHUT ALL THAT BS DOWN LOC :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 21st, 2006, 7:53 am

fuc showin respect, i aint showin respect to nobody but killa cali nigga, bitch ass niggaz betta recognize, we the worlds most notorious, lol @ niggaz beggin for respect, chi aint never been murder capital muthafucaz, chi aint shit, the niggaz that can argue about bein murder capital consistently is NEW ORLEANS and they on WATTS niggaz DIC, so SHUT ALL THAT BS DOWN LOC

LOL, East Coast nigga WHAT!!!

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 21st, 2006, 10:56 am

ManifestTruth wrote:fuc showin respect, i aint showin respect to nobody but killa cali nigga, bitch ass niggaz betta recognize, we the worlds most notorious, lol @ niggaz beggin for respect, chi aint never been murder capital muthafucaz, chi aint shit, the niggaz that can argue about bein murder capital consistently is NEW ORLEANS and they on WATTS niggaz DIC, so SHUT ALL THAT BS DOWN LOC

You probaly a young ass nigga lol we aint never been muder capital ahaha lol ...the ignorance on this forums of this bitch ass shortys..damn when the last time bloods and crips had a memeber in the white house taking a million dollars from the goverment in 1960s?...when did any cali blood or crip have a nigga runing for mayor with bill clinton on some undercover shit?...there is so much shit bout the chi that just cant be posted on no guestbookk...my niggas will get popped and dealt with if they get on camera and give out testimony.them gds from state that came on hood to hood they probaly got dealt with too they call us mobbs not gangs nigga we the land of alcapone..i respect any real blood or crip aslong is it aint this fakes mixing folks and people shit with their shit and keep it hometown but yous on here woofing yo ass and i bet yall aint even from were yall claim to be from ...on the other hand mexicanos and latinos ride tigh tiwth blacks in the ill state we organize..real recognize real only bitch made niggas sit on a computer and woof bout a state and a place they never been to

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 21st, 2006, 10:57 am

ManifestTruth wrote:fuc showin respect, i aint showin respect to nobody but killa cali nigga, bitch ass niggaz betta recognize, we the worlds most notorious, lol @ niggaz beggin for respect, chi aint never been murder capital muthafucaz, chi aint shit, the niggaz that can argue about bein murder capital consistently is NEW ORLEANS and they on WATTS niggaz DIC, so SHUT ALL THAT BS DOWN LOC

Yah new orleans was the murder capital for the past couple of years but check the size of its population dickhead if chi was that small will be clocking even way more murders...is

nast mang

Unread post by nast mang » December 21st, 2006, 4:26 pm

yall a bunch of degenerate race traitors, braggin about what city kills the most black and brown brothas man.

stop actin like fuckin kids

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 21st, 2006, 4:51 pm

Funk on Site wrote:

fuc showin respect, i aint showin respect to nobody but killa cali nigga, bitch ass niggaz betta recognize, we the worlds most notorious, lol @ niggaz beggin for respect, chi aint never been murder capital muthafucaz, chi aint shit, the niggaz that can argue about bein murder capital consistently is NEW ORLEANS and they on WATTS niggaz DIC, so SHUT ALL THAT BS DOWN LOC

Manifest Truth replied:

LOL, East Coast nigga, WHAT!!

My fault for not putting quotes up, I was trying to lighten what the young brutha wrote(he always writes this way so brace yourselves) by mocking it but at the same time realizing how territorial man is by nature. 1974, I'm older than you, brah, trust. Nuttin' but love for Chi-town here, cant get into the VL/GD Folks/Peoples thing cause I'm not qualified to speak on such matters. Beautiful black people live in the Chi and that's all that counts far as I go.

Nast Mang, you got the wrong individual, my dude. Never would I celebrate the killing fields(for lack of a better term) that many of our neighborhoods have become. If you go back a ways, you'll see the most, if not all my posts are about restoring our history, emboldening our present, and securing our future.. PEACE

ps- race traitors?? a tad harsh, no?

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 21st, 2006, 6:56 pm

Yah new orleans was the murder capital for the past couple of years but check the size of its population dickhead if chi was that small will be clocking even way more murders...is
ha ha ha, nigga i'm talkin bout per capita, if chi wuz that size ya'll wouldnt have close, chicago had 448 murders for a population of about 3 million, new orleans got about 264 murders for a population of about 400,000, and thats a regular year in new orleans, u say that stupid shit "if chi wuz small" muthafuca i can apply that to any big ass city and say the same shit!!!! i can say that if LA wuz small, if NY wuz small, detroit, etc...... u aint provin shit, anybody can say that bout they city , and it MIGHT be true..... so that shit applies to 100s of cities, my point is aint no point in arguin about murder capital this n that, all that shit is decided by a bunch of bounderies, if a certain area is a hot spot and havin a lot of murders and it so happens to fall into the bounderies of one city then that city is dubbed the murder capital :evil: killin goin on everywhere kill all that murder capital shit, the chi aint shit but a bunch of fags, al capone and then white boys wuz runnin round slappin ya'll, and hold up aint u Mexican? :lol: :lol: u actin like Mexicans would ce a factor in chicago anyways :lol: :lol: :lol: the fuc outta here

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”