Most Dangerous Main Street in L.A

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Most Dangerous Main Street in L.A

Unread post by Beef » December 4th, 2006, 7:24 pm

With someone talking about fig. st. in another topic, it made me curious as to what yall think is the most dangerous "main" street in Los Angeles?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 4th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Can't really be answered. It all depends on who you are. I'd say Crenshaw probably because for a big stretch of it, it's B's on one side, C's on the other. But Rosecrans, Hoover, Olympic, etc. all brazy. Can't name just one.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 4th, 2006, 9:28 pm

If you talkin most dangerous....HANDS down go to 7th and San Julian in downtown LA or 3rd and San Julian at about 3AM and tell me you will how u like it...

Compton Blvd, Slauson, Rosecrans, Fig, Hoova, Crenshaw is some dangerous streets cuz too many hoods that beef be on em at the same...

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 5th, 2006, 8:15 am

youngwun wrote:Can't really be answered. It all depends on who you are. I'd say Crenshaw probably because for a big stretch of it, it's B's on one side, C's on the other. But Rosecrans, Hoover, Olympic, etc. all brazy. Can't name just one.
True that. You could go on and on Budlong, Imperial you can get caught up anywhere.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 5th, 2006, 9:56 am

Shox112 wrote:If you talkin most dangerous....HANDS down go to 7th and San Julian in downtown LA or 3rd and San Julian at about 3AM and tell me you will how u like it...

Compton Blvd, Slauson, Rosecrans, Fig, Hoova, Crenshaw is some dangerous streets because too many hoods that beef be on em at the same...
Haha homie I think I know what you gettin' at. Might be wrong, but it's usually a gang of C's and B's over there.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 5:14 pm

its neutral...niggaz just serve ova there...niggaz dont trip ova hoods...erry body just gettin money and they leave happy dats why its neva gang pro'lem ova there....only a basehead one

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » December 5th, 2006, 7:05 pm

Shox112 wrote:its neutral...niggaz just serve ova there...niggaz dont trip ova hoods...erry body just gettin money and they leave happy dats why its neva gang pro'lem ova there....only a basehead one
Gotta a few big homies that be over there and lovin it....When they come back to the Block they never talk about Gang activity they just always say..."everybody and they moma over there" but thats it...As a matter of fact they wont take lil homies or niggaz who be trippen over there with'm....

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 7:48 pm

cuz it aint that serious...they gettin they dollaz...its enuff baseheads to go around 4 erry body to go home happy

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 5th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Das the truth. Downtown LA be fucking basehead central, like a zombie movie or something.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 7:54 pm

hell u wouldve thought that when they filmed thriller down there the cast and crew wouldve left...

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 6th, 2006, 3:23 pm

in the Hub, its Cpt Blvd, Rosecrans, Alondra, Long Beach Blvd...many lives lost on these main streets outside of the back streets

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 6th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:in the Hub, its Cpt Blvd, Rosecrans, Alondra, Long Beach Blvd...many lives lost on these main streets outside of the back streets
yeah cuhz but u cant forget wilmington

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 5:41 pm

the east side of el segundo/willowbrook, mona blvd. area is kinda random too,
AND ANY OF THEM SIDE STREETS NEAR that CANAL...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:in the Hub, its Cpt Blvd, Rosecrans, Alondra, Long Beach Blvd...many lives lost on these main streets outside of the back streets
Yeah... red, blues and mexicans at it hard in that area.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » December 6th, 2006, 7:56 pm

where does cpt ave. run? east side s.c? Remember in menace2society when dude says "I hope you make it down compton ave"

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 7:57 pm

yeah the eastside..in watts too

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » December 6th, 2006, 8:48 pm

youngwun wrote:Das the truth. Downtown LA be #%@&#%@ basehead central, like a zombie movie or something.
Dowtown do have some wild streets. It looks like Michael Jackson's THRILLER video n shit. 8)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 6th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
youngwun wrote:Das the truth. Downtown LA be #%@&#%@ basehead central, like a zombie movie or something.
Dowtown do have some wild streets. It looks like Michael Jackson's THRILLER video n shit. 8)
Yeah seeing the children down there is what trips me out...

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 6th, 2006, 9:30 pm

yall talkin bout that part of downtown where its like bum city where there all walkin around and the streets are lined up with tents and carboard boxes, I wouldnt ever go there at night, that would be some shady shit at night

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 9:36 pm

you might fu** around and have some baseheads ride on u cuhhz they be at the greyhound station plottin on a nigga

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 6th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Hollywood Blvd Hands down End of Thread.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 6th, 2006, 11:44 pm

BlaKK wrote:Hollywood Blvd Hands down End of Thread.
haha but for real there be some weird ass people up in hollywood, they trip me out

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2006, 10:49 am

18th Street be patroling Hollywood Blvd supposedly. I aint ever had problems there and I know a gang of Stones that go there to make money.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 7th, 2006, 3:48 pm

you gone get cut by a hooker with a str8 razor on hollywood Blvd.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » December 7th, 2006, 7:42 pm

Yeah seeing the children down there is what trips me out...[/quote]

I was just at the greyhound the other night cause somebody ran out of gas and they called me, 11 o clock at night. So I'm driving down Alameda, fill up a spare tank of gas, and I'm thinking, FOHK nobody better try jack me cause it's on! It was cool though, we stopped and ate at McDonalds. There were a few crackheads hitting us up so I gave them some change or whatever. Still no kids should have to live there. What drives people to that point, I don't know?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 8th, 2006, 2:30 am

Man, that Greyhound station used to scare me more than going north up Main St at night! Of course I'm playing a bit, but that is basehead central. I dont know if any of yall read about it, but there used to be this punk rock venue right around the corner from there by the bridge and some baseheads got into pistol play and this girl who was chillin outside a show got hit in the back of the neck and her face is partially paralyzed.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 8th, 2006, 2:49 am

People seem to trip over skid row a lot, skid row is such a wasteland that even no gang wants to bother with their time there, but i take walks thru there to see whats up and clear my head, no problems.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » December 8th, 2006, 8:31 pm

T.K wrote:People seem to trip over skid row a lot, skid row is such a wasteland that even no gang wants to bother with their time there, but i take walks thru there to see whats up and clear my head, no problems.
T.K
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyway, the thing is, americans wont find this funny, i aint born in the states and spent plenty of time out of there, the whole thing is basically making fun of gullible american
:roll:

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » December 9th, 2006, 1:36 am

Tank wrote:where does cpt ave. run? east side s.c? Remember in menace2society when dude says "I hope you make it down compton ave"
Theres a Compton Ave & a Compton Blvd. Both are main st's, Cpt Blvd runs from east to west from Compton to Bellflower . Cpt Ave runs from north to south from Downtown L.A. through S.C., Watts, Compton.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 9th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
T.K wrote:People seem to trip over skid row a lot, skid row is such a wasteland that even no gang wants to bother with their time there, but i take walks thru there to see whats up and clear my head, no problems.
T.K
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Anyway, the thing is, americans wont find this funny, i aint born in the states and spent plenty of time out of there, the whole thing is basically making fun of gullible american
:roll:
so what?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 9th, 2006, 6:54 pm

Just an offtopic question....When i was in LA, i stayed on 83rd street in Inglewood and i cant remember the rest of the names. El Segundo? Rosecrans? Do they run thorugh there? 83rd is the only street name i can remember for sure. Whatever, all the other white people kept panicking about that we should not use the metro and all Buses going into the mid city direction as tourists and that its such a dangerous area we are in. Is it true? Well i saw plenty of grimey looking fools there, but is it true what they said?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 9th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Dats cuz fo' 1) the metro is on the eastside of SC to Watts thru CPT and Long Beach....U know white dont wanna set foot in neither one of 'em
2) the street where they was talkin bout niggaz gettin' mopped up is pro'lly most likely manchester to the south of 83 or Florence to the north of 83

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”