EAST LOS ~ Clecha / MCF

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: EAST LOS ~ Clecha / MCF

Unread post by advocate » October 8th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Wow....never knew State St went back to the 40's or that they had that big of a territory at one time.

Someone got shot & killed in their area a few months ago....by the park. Not sure if it was gang related.

Tiny Boys lost a youngster last year with that police shooting.

Do all those neighborhoods around there hate each other-MCF, KAM, State, TBS, BST, ELA?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2017, 1:10 am

simon, unless my research is bad, state street is from 1942, and their territory was much larger than even those already mentioned, that's because the freeways weren't there in the 40's nor in the early 50's, so state st turf actually went as far north to marengo st at one time, but yeah man, i was of the same thinking that their varrio was not that old, but that's what what i got

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2017, 1:21 am

orale, que gacho, i don't know nothing about their politics or why they go at it, sorry man, i'm into the culture and varrio history, not into the violence, but yeah man, i would assume they would be blasting on each other when they're right across each other, it's always been like that with varrios next to each other, rarely do you have two next door varrios that get along.
tiny boys and kams were not around back in my roaming around days, breed i remember came out in the early 1980s, like 1982 i think, after third street (la tercera) got into too much to handle fighting with white fence and the flats at the same time, and ES3RD'ST was still there in 1980/81 taht i know for a fact! their territory was from soto and brooklyn, west to the fwy, and down to hollenbeck park (4th street), basically the same zone that breed occupies today.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 1st, 2017, 7:39 am

anyways, back to STATE STREET, in his story written by Manuel Cruz, he writes that he was around back in the pachuco gang days in the 1940's, and he mentions STATE STREET as being one of the varrios already around in those years. I put the article up on the BK, here's the link below..

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/2 ... gangs.html

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 1st, 2017, 7:40 am

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 1st, 2017, 8:42 am

MARTINEZ wrote:{Gibby - You are NOT allowed to participate - you should know this - this ain't for you -
give other muthafuckas a quebradada to get this }

What was/is the official "ORIGINAL" name of East Side "MCF"

Complete name.

One of their O.G.'s, whom I know personally, got the Original Name tatted on his neck.

This is the only hints I'll give you -

They are contemporaries of East Side "TMC" <---- That should help

Martinez
Do East Side TMC (The Mobb Crew) from East Los and West Side TMC (The Magicians Club) from Hollywood get along?

I have two older cousins from The Magicians Club in their late 40s. I haven't talked to them in a while. I remember they would tell me MS 13 was the most active in Hollywood and killed a gang of their homies.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 26th, 2018, 8:26 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
Do East Side TMC (The Mobb Crew) from East Los and West Side TMC (The Magicians Club) from Hollywood get along?

I have two older cousins from The Magicians Club in their late 40s. I haven't talked to them in a while. I remember they would tell me MS 13 was the most active in Hollywood and killed a gang of their homies.
Nope, they don't get along, they actually have beef with each other.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”