Mara Salvatrucha 13 - Hollywood Click

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
ROOKIE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Mara Salvatrucha 13 - Hollywood Click

Unread post by ROOKIE » March 1st, 2004, 9:01 pm

i read somewhere they got factions of mara salvatrucha in europe ? i was in the l.a. county jail last year and all ms gang members i ran into were all busted for double or triple murders on 18 st and other pico union gangs ? these dudes really put themselves on the map for smashing tuff on other hoods , i here jokes all the time how if they catch you they chop off ur arm and do a satanic ritual , watch out now !

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: ms 13

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 3rd, 2004, 10:23 pm

yeah MS13 is crazy as hell they do put it down on 18thstreet badly but who doesnt

insanevato

Unread post by insanevato » March 4th, 2004, 5:46 pm

mara is big time rival to 18th......but damn 18th has a lot of rivals.......from bloods, harpys, maras....... are all those gangs are puttin in check 18th gang or wut???

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » March 5th, 2004, 11:32 am

It works both ways no one neighborhoods in check and if thye are getting the worse end its only for the moment, its like that in most hoods..

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 9th, 2004, 4:15 pm

18th street get beat down but i still think they aint no one to mess with

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 10th, 2004, 2:16 am

THERE ARE PLENTY OF GANGSTA ASS MEXICAN GANGS, BUT 18TH ST. ISN'T ONE OF THEM TOO ME THEY PUT ANYBODY ON THEY HOOD.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 11th, 2004, 4:47 pm

yg just cuz 18th street put anybody on dont m,ake them weak or fake
they just smart enuff to get over that race mess they tryin to grew and look at 18th street now the biggest gang in cali cuz they dont trip on race
hell if most gangs was like that alot opf thies small gangs would be bigger then they are

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » March 15th, 2004, 10:01 pm

They both big gangs, but MS is a lot more fuckin like violent and shit. Those mother fuckers are hardcore as hell. You see some of them and then covered in fuckin tattoos. Not just their chest back and arms, but they got their whole fuckin face done too. I'd hate to be a rival to those fools. They'll fuckin murder your ass, they don't give a shit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 16th, 2004, 12:09 am

SoCalBandit wrote:They both big gangs, but MS is a lot more fuckin like violent and stuff. Those mother fuckers are hardcore as hell. You see some of them and then covered in fuckin tattoos. Not just their chest back and arms, but they got their whole fuckin face done too. I'd hate to be a rival to those fools. They'll fuckin murder your ass, they don't give a stuff.

ha thats funny cause i actually heard the opposite...i heard they r cowardly and run away if the odds r against them...but thats just what i heard so cant go by what i heard just thought it was weird how what i heard is probably the exact opposite of what they r really like.

lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lowdown » March 16th, 2004, 9:35 am

they arent cowards they just keep trucha, they grew up in a whole differnt mentality than chicanos and mexicans

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » March 16th, 2004, 4:43 pm

Nah foo, these guys a hard. They're crazy as hell.

Their culture and shit is similar to us Xicanos or Mexicanos but the main reason these eses are different is cuz they influenced by a recent war which is what pretty much changes their mentality.

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » March 18th, 2004, 2:05 pm

AP - Armenian Power's Main arch enemy is MS.

lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lowdown » March 18th, 2004, 9:20 pm

yeah and ap really doesn't put down anymore, ive lived in east hollywood on madison and clinton for 7 years and you guys arent even on the map anymore,,

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » March 19th, 2004, 7:04 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » March 19th, 2004, 7:09 pm

Last edited by NH211 on April 25th, 2004, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » March 20th, 2004, 2:55 am

Yeah............ I know what your saying about AP........ ap dont really bang no more, but belive me AP was on the map from the late 80s to around 1995-1996.... then it kinda died out , as all the OG's died , locked up , or went to armenia..

belive me they used to be crazy az.

Unread post by Guest » April 23rd, 2004, 4:45 am

so can we get some info about MS & not ap , some sets & shit ??

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 23rd, 2004, 10:40 am

ms-13 is big in long island ny too

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » April 23rd, 2004, 11:32 pm

Mara Salvatrucha is some scandalous ass mofo's. You can't tell who them cats are, they could be the bum on the street, the paisa slanging pupusas, the cat selling id's...you name it. It's not like they walk around looking like cholitos. They are slick, sly, wicked, and play by different rules. They come from civil war torn country, where criminals and members of maras are killed on sight. It is no joke in El Salvador, but it is also a beautiful place to visit too. During the 80's, the Salvadoran government was going through much turmoil, causing tons of Salvadorans to come here in the US. They got preyed upon by a lot of the Chicanos, Mexican-Americans, etc....they formed Mara Salvatrucha as a protection unit. At first, they got along with a lot of gangs like 18street, damn everybody!!! But they learn quick, and already knew how to fight guerrilla style...so they excelled in smokin' cats from the bushes. Damn, they got clicks in Pico/Union, Mid City, South LA, Hollywood, North Hollywood...they all over!

Anyhow, them fools are no joke, but they now war with all their old homies...so that put a damper on a lot of their growth. But the ones that get deported started the stuff back in their homeland. Also, a lot of salvadorans migrate all over, from here to the Eastcoast...lol MS in like Virginia or something? Anyways, they say anything to stay alive, that's all I know.
Last edited by BIG DUSTY LOCO on May 5th, 2004, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 24th, 2004, 12:28 am

Yes, MS is all over Northern Virginia D.C area... They some crazy muhfuckers they got tattoos across their foreheads n shit. In virginia Theyve basically wiped out all other spanish gangs, so they mainly just fight with themselves. They use to beef with mad asian gangs too like TRG until the asian gangs started breakin up. In D.C they ridin on Vatos Locos and 18th.

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » April 25th, 2004, 3:44 pm

Last edited by NH211 on May 4th, 2004, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 26th, 2004, 8:47 am

@BIGDUSTYLOCO YEAH LA MARA IS HERE IN NY BUT THEY FUNNY AND SOME OFFBRAND HAS HELL LOL I HERD THEY SOMETIMES BE CLICKING UP WITH CRIPS AND NOT THEY DONT ONLY ACCEPT SALVADORIANS THEY ALSO HAVE ALOT OF MEXICANS CLAIMING LA MARA

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 26th, 2004, 10:37 am

GaMe wrote:@BIGDUSTYLOCO YEAH LA MARA IS HERE IN NY BUT THEY FUNNY AND SOME OFFBRAND HAS HELL LOL I HERD THEY SOMETIMES BE CLICKING UP WITH CRIPS AND NOT THEY DONT ONLY ACCEPT SALVADORIANS THEY ALSO HAVE ALOT OF MEXICANS CLAIMING LA MARA
i know they in the bronx, queenz, long island

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » April 26th, 2004, 7:45 pm

"ms-13 is big in long island ny too"

Yeah they are and they keep growing and growing. But they are cool though at least where I was from out there. I just moved 6 months ago. They about average height of 5'2 but hard little MF'ers lol.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 27th, 2004, 2:03 pm

NYorker wrote:"ms-13 is big in long island ny too"

Yeah they are and they keep growing and growing. But they are cool though at least where I was from out there. I just moved 6 months ago. They about average height of 5'2 but hard little MF'ers lol.
BAHAHAHAHA...YEAH TRU THATS WHAT EVERYBODY SAY ABOUT MS13 THEY SOME MIDGETS BUT THEY CRAZY HAS HELL...LOL

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » May 4th, 2004, 2:56 pm

I spent almost 10 years in MS........it started out as a Salvadorean thing, but from the very start Hondurans, Nicaraguans, and Guatemalans were in it as well.......

It began on accident......the Mexicans, and especially Mexican gangs were fucking with the Central Americans big time....you couldn't walk through some hoods without getting jumped......

So some Salvadoreans, who had guerrilla experience either with the FMLN freedom fighters started a click.....and they started to defend teh Central Americans from 18 ST, White Fence, etc......they knew how to fight, and they had easy access to weapons.....and the war left its mark, they were desensitized to brutality....and just saw life in the barrio as another war for survival. Salva trucha means "Salvadorean struggle"......mara means gang, but refers to any kind of organization really.....

As far as MS being in Europe.......I don't believe that! But it is in El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, and Canada as well as the USA.....

The gang has changed since its early days......now there are even Mexicans in it, and a lot of sets consider themselves surenos.....the veteranos are different from the younger MS members.....in a way, its lost sight of the original purpose.....its become just another gang for the most part.

Back then it was really influenced by the FMLN, the war for freedom(which was lost by the way).....and a sense of pride........now blue is the color like in any sureno gang, back then we wore light blue and white beads around our necks to symbolize the Central American flags.....

These days MS are just degenerates......the amount of drug use is high, the violence, a lot of the kids are just so desperate.....still a product of the civil war, just lack the discipline that the gang leaders instilled in members back in the day.....

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » May 7th, 2004, 9:37 am

I don't think there are MS13 as a gang in Europe but recenly there have been alot of salvadorians coming over here and some of them look like crazy. I was in the west end the other day and I saw this really skinny little kid with a string vest on and he had tattoos all over him, and MS13 on his neck, and he was standing nex to a cashpoint, obviously looking for someone to rob. So I think there might be some members over here but they are not a gan yet because England doesn't really have a big or strong enoegh latin poulation.

So who do u think is harder, MS13 or XV3? I've been on XV3'a website and some of their members look scary.

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » May 9th, 2004, 1:22 pm

You can't say who is "hardest".......it varies by individual, people are as hard as they need to be in their environment, this is nothing to glorify.......being harder doesn't make you "better" nor "worse" it just shows the kind of life situations you've had thrust upon you and your ability to survive......nothing pleasant about it....

As far as Salvadoeans in UK, its possible......although I heavilly doubt MS members are there, its not exactly easy to get a visa to the UK for them.....not from El Salvador where most don't even have passports and in the US where many are illegal.......and if they were able to make it there, they would have the cash to get by and wouldn't be doing small stuff like waiting to rob people........so I'm really sceptical.....

hOmEr_cXc

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 13th, 2004, 6:17 pm

i dont like ms we got beef with does foos too but they r down for there shit too..18thstreet is down too but i got respect for both of them..but we still smoken dem too..espeacily MIRda sEKA

AP
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AP » June 22nd, 2004, 2:49 am

AP's arch enemy was MS.... they faught everyday

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 22nd, 2004, 10:31 pm

em mierda secas are scaryass eses
they cut off two middle fingers of their enemies so they always throwin up a M
they hella deep tho everywhere
i heard of em all over la county and ventura county like oxnard
they gotta new lil hood on collins st. in tarzana
they used to kick it in front of that apartment on collins and reseda
n they hit up the tunnel under the 101
i dont see em in front of the apartment lately i juss saw some sheriff green jackets go up there probably questioning people
them oss gang unit sheriffs

babyloc

Unread post by babyloc » June 23rd, 2004, 2:07 am

AP wrote:AP - Armenian Power's Main arch enemy is MS.
dick i cant bleave ive found someone talking about ap lol laughable i live in fking glendale where all the little armos in high school say their from ap or lol armenian mafia my main problem with ap is i have yet to meet anyone i actually believe is from the neighborhood if this is ur set u need to start mopping the claimers, it should take u the rest of your life

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”