Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 2:17 pm

Curious15 wrote:Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


i dont know when they started beefing with black gangs but.... its not that they just hate black people..they just dont like anybody whos not from CVTF..they hate almost all the other compton varrios too..they use racist words as a better way to diss their enemies.

MARTINEZ.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 211
Joined: June 8th, 2004, 4:49 pm

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby MARTINEZ. » July 28th, 2004, 5:18 pm

ORALE.

IF WE WANT TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST,
FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS NOW,
COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS IS EASILY ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE /MOST GANG BANGIN' SURENO GANGS IN ALL OF L.A. COUNTY....
NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY IN THE LEAST...BY ANYBODY.

I DON'T PERSONALLY AGREE WITH THE RACIAL SLURS... & I ALSO (PERSONALLY) THINK THEY MIGHT OF BIT OFF A BIT' MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW... THEY GOT AT IT WITH ALL OTHER CV's, all LYNWOOD VARRIO's, CRIPS, BLOODS, ECT... & THEY'RE ACTIVE VS. MOST ALL THEIR ENEMIES...

BUT AS FAR AS RESPECT GOES, THEY GOT THAT COMING....
Even from the OTHER other CV's, no matter what they say, DEEP DOWN THEY RECOGNIZE CVTF.

ORALE.
~MARTINEZ.

User avatar
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 5:10 pm
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Curious15 » July 28th, 2004, 5:18 pm

No to me it seems like they are trying to run every black person out of compton I've heard they shot at innocent black people who live in their territory now they are'nt doing that to anyone else in their territory so to me it seems like they hate all black people with a passion especially if you shoot innocent black peeple who have nothin to do with gangbanging what i wanna know is why are they that racist and when did they become this way? Were they always this way or did it just happen recently?

User avatar
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 5:10 pm
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Curious15 » July 28th, 2004, 5:26 pm

Just check out what this man from TF said in this other Forum (I wont say which one Alonso)

He Wrote:QVOLE TO ALL the HOMIES FROM the VARRIO REPRESENTING THAT FLATS LIFE AND TO MY CARNAL ''MANIAK''BK CK PK AK ALL DAY! AQUI RIFA LA TORTILLA FLATS COMPTONE!!!!

Blood, Crips, Piru's, Anybody.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Curious15 wrote:Just check out what this man from TF said in this other Forum (I wont say which one Alonso)

He Wrote:QVOLE TO ALL the HOMIES FROM the VARRIO REPRESENTING THAT FLATS LIFE AND TO MY CARNAL ''MANIAK''BK CK PK AK ALL DAY! AQUI RIFA LA TORTILLA FLATS COMPTONE!!!!

Blood, Crips, Piru's, Anybody.


so they listed their enemies..what does that have to do with anything? they just hate everybody..they hate all the mexican gangs around them too. dont expect anything too nice. ..it is a gang.

User avatar
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: January 2nd, 2004, 5:10 pm
Location: South Central Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Curious15 » July 28th, 2004, 6:35 pm

Well I guess you're right. I was wondering who does Tf consider their worst enemy? Some loco gang has to be puttin in major work

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 6:42 pm

they have too many enemies. i heard some of their worst enemies are FTP, CVLOCOS13, and CVLARGO 36TH AVE...but theirs alot more.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » July 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:they have too many enemies. i heard some of their worst enemies are FTP, CVLOCOS13, and CVLARGO 36TH AVE...but theirs alot more.


Ay homie its not CVL36 Ave its just CVL36 and their on 130th St.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 7:06 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:they have too many enemies. i heard some of their worst enemies are FTP, CVLOCOS13, and CVLARGO 36TH AVE...but theirs alot more.


Ay homie its not CVL36 Ave its just CVL36 and their on 130th St.


i always heard it was 36th ave...my bad

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 7:40 pm

do you know why they have the "36" in their name?

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby BIGG LISTO » July 28th, 2004, 9:23 pm

Im not really sure, the homie told me but I dont really remember. I remember he told me something about it meaning Comptons Finest. The 3 for C and the 6 for F and he told me someother stuff that I dont remember right now.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4036
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Lonewolf » July 28th, 2004, 9:30 pm

19"36" is for the year they started their gang in the "flatlands" - north L.B. according to some story that this krazy once told me. "Unknown if true"

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 9:43 pm

i dont know about that.. i heard they started in the 60's not 30's

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4036
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Lonewolf » July 28th, 2004, 9:46 pm

A lot of those gangs in the south and east sides of the county started in the 40s from the zoot suiters & pachucos, when WWII was playing out.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » July 28th, 2004, 11:18 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Im not really sure, the homie told me but I dont really remember. I remember he told me something about it meaning Comptons Finest. The 3 for C and the 6 for F and he told me someother stuff that I dont remember right now.


yeah i remember seeing someone in another website put hes from CVLARGO and he put 36 comptons finest..at the time i didnt know it had anything to do with the 36

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby K1LLJOY » August 3rd, 2004, 6:02 pm

Y.G. wrote:T-FLATS GET FOOLS ON THERE ASS AND THATS ONE OF THE REASON THEY TRYIN TO BE COOL WITH LUEDERS PARK A BIG BRAZY HOOD.


lol boy please the flats are saving the lueders a-ss the flats will rock them damn fools and the lueders are dumb for trying to be cool with them any way with all that n-gger sh-t the flats be sayin man the lueders is gona look dumb if they get along with the flats

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby K1LLJOY » August 3rd, 2004, 6:06 pm

Curious15 wrote:Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


since when did anybody didnt like blacks why even be surprised

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby K1LLJOY » August 3rd, 2004, 6:08 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
Curious15 wrote:Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


i dont know when they started beefing with black gangs but.... its not that they just hate black people..they just dont like anybody whos not from CVTF..they hate almost all the other compton varrios too..they use racist words as a better way to diss their enemies.


man dont use that f-ckin excuse that they just say n-ggers to diss they enemies harder they are racist period i dont know why you people always try to suger cult sh-t

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby K1LLJOY » August 3rd, 2004, 6:12 pm

Curious15 wrote:No to me it seems like they are trying to run every black person out of compton I've heard they shot at innocent black people who live in their territory now they are'nt doing that to anyone else in their territory so to me it seems like they hate all black people with a passion especially if you shoot innocent black peeple who have nothin to do with gangbanging what i wanna know is why are they that racist and when did they become this way? Were they always this way or did it just happen recently?



ther mexican why wouldnt they hate blacks? they probaly most likely hated blacks everysince a black gang existed in compton ther is no why are they like this they just mexican

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 3rd, 2004, 8:02 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
Curious15 wrote:No to me it seems like they are trying to run every black person out of compton I've heard they shot at innocent black people who live in their territory now they are'nt doing that to anyone else in their territory so to me it seems like they hate all black people with a passion especially if you shoot innocent black peeple who have nothin to do with gangbanging what i wanna know is why are they that racist and when did they become this way? Were they always this way or did it just happen recently?



ther mexican why wouldnt they hate blacks? they probaly most likely hated blacks everysince a black gang existed in compton ther is no why are they like this they just mexican


when people say they hate blacks because they are surenos i let that shit go. but if you say they hate blacks because their MEXICAN then thats just stupid. im mexican and that dont mean i hate blacks.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 3rd, 2004, 8:05 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
Curious15 wrote:Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


i dont know when they started beefing with black gangs but.... its not that they just hate black people..they just dont like anybody whos not from CVTF..they hate almost all the other compton varrios too..they use racist words as a better way to diss their enemies.


man dont use that f-ckin excuse that they just say n-ggers to diss they enemies harder they are racist period i dont know why you people always try to suger cult sh-t


well thats your opinion. but if they were truly racist they would be trying to click up with all other compton varrios to eliminate all compton black gang members and then i would have to say that they are racist. but the compton varrios kill each other just as much and probably even more.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby K1LLJOY » August 3rd, 2004, 10:16 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:[quote="Curious15"]Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


i dont know when they started beefing with black gangs but.... its not that they just hate black people..they just dont like anybody whos not from CVTF..they hate almost all the other compton varrios too..they use racist words as a better way to diss their enemies.


man dont use that f-ckin excuse that they just say n-ggers to diss they enemies harder they are racist period i dont know why you people always try to suger cult sh-t


well thats your opinion. but if they were truly racist they would be trying to click up with all other compton varrios to eliminate all compton black gang members and then i would have to say that they are racist. but the compton varrios kill each other just as much and probably even more.[/quote]


OH MY GOD NIGGA!!!!!!! JUST KUZ A F-CKIN MEXICAN GANG IS RACIST DONT MEAN THEY CAN POSSIBLY CLICK UP WITH ALL OF THE OTHER VARRIOS SO THEY CAN FOLLEW THEY LEAD

CVTF IS RACIST PERIOD DONT TRY THAT NO THEY NOT RACIST THEY JUST BANG HARD SH-T

Anonymous20

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Anonymous20 » August 3rd, 2004, 10:25 pm

Curious15 wrote:Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


I beleive the conflict began in 1998, one of the first victims of this conflict was Veterano Phillip Ovalle from Tortilla Flats. He was killed by three members of Fruit Town Piru at the P & G MArket on Peach and Paulsen Street in December and the shooting was done as Compton PD was cruising on that corner.

By 1999 a full out war between TF and FTP was in full swing with several deaths.

At the time of this conflict though Fruit Town was cool with Locos 13 a Mexican gang, so the conflict is not completely Black v. Mexican, at least it did not start off that way.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 3rd, 2004, 10:49 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:[quote="RuthlessBone"][quote="Curious15"]Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


i dont know when they started beefing with black gangs but.... its not that they just hate black people..they just dont like anybody whos not from CVTF..they hate almost all the other compton varrios too..they use racist words as a better way to diss their enemies.


man dont use that f-ckin excuse that they just say n-ggers to diss they enemies harder they are racist period i dont know why you people always try to suger cult sh-t


well thats your opinion. but if they were truly racist they would be trying to click up with all other compton varrios to eliminate all compton black gang members and then i would have to say that they are racist. but the compton varrios kill each other just as much and probably even more.[/quote]


OH MY GOD NIGGA!!!!!!! JUST KUZ A F-CKIN MEXICAN GANG IS RACIST DONT MEAN THEY CAN POSSIBLY CLICK UP WITH ALL OF THE OTHER VARRIOS SO THEY CAN FOLLEW THEY LEAD

CVTF IS RACIST PERIOD DONT TRY THAT NO THEY NOT RACIST THEY JUST BANG HARD SH-T[/quote]

you dont get what i was trying to say...what i was trying to say at first was that they dont exactly fight against black gangs because they are black but because they just fight any gangs around them. never did i say that "they just bang hard" or that they have no racist members.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Y.G. » August 4th, 2004, 2:03 am

THATS NOT NECESSARILY TRUE MOST PEOPLE EVEN ESE'S IN BOMPTON LOOK AT THE TF AS RACIST AS WELL AS CV 70'S AND CV 155 ST. WHEN YOUR KILLIN INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE LITTLE KIDS AND ELDERLY LIKE THESE THREE HOODS HAVE DONE PLENTY OF TIMES IT MAKES YOU WONDER.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby TheReal » August 4th, 2004, 12:43 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:[quote="K1LLJOY"][quote="RuthlessBone"][quote="Curious15"]Does Anyone know when the TF13 started beefing with all the black gangs in compton? And Why they HATE BLACK people so much I mean what is the reason for this extreme racism.


i dont know when they started beefing with black gangs but.... its not that they just hate black people..they just dont like anybody whos not from CVTF..they hate almost all the other compton varrios too..they use racist words as a better way to diss their enemies.


man dont use that f-ckin excuse that they just say n-ggers to diss they enemies harder they are racist period i dont know why you people always try to suger cult sh-t


well thats your opinion. but if they were truly racist they would be trying to click up with all other compton varrios to eliminate all compton black gang members and then i would have to say that they are racist. but the compton varrios kill each other just as much and probably even more.[/quote]


OH MY GOD NIGGA!!!!!!! JUST KUZ A F-CKIN MEXICAN GANG IS RACIST DONT MEAN THEY CAN POSSIBLY CLICK UP WITH ALL OF THE OTHER VARRIOS SO THEY CAN FOLLEW THEY LEAD

CVTF IS RACIST PERIOD DONT TRY THAT NO THEY NOT RACIST THEY JUST BANG HARD SH-T[/quote]

you dont get what i was trying to say...what i was trying to say at first was that they dont exactly fight against black gangs because they are black but because they just fight any gangs around them. never did i say that "they just bang hard" or that they have no racist members.[/quote]

*Then why is the flats going around killing innocent black civilians???? I know a cat from Tortilla Flats (he didn't think I was black, but that's a long story), and this fool was always talking racist shit about black folks, and about how mexicans are driving black folks out of Compton!!!

Grant it, the war with the black gangs in Compton may not originally been race based, but again, when you're killing innocent civilians, solely because they are black, then you're a racist devil, that needs to be dealt with.

Surenos collectively are racist towards blacks, PERIOD! Despite how it was in the beginning, these fools in Compton, as well as their brethren hate black folks, and stems from the fact that they're mexican, and the majority of mexicans hate black people!!!

I know that sounds a bit quirky, and I can go further with this, but nevertheless-that's what I believe.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Kemosave » August 4th, 2004, 1:09 pm

I've grown up around Mexicans my whole life and many hardcore mexican exbangers are very close to me. I will say this though. In my experience; Mexican Americans are raised with Brown Pride by their familias. Though there is a sense of fair fight that lingers the belief is eroding as the pack mentality has taken hold over the last twenty years. Familia, then neighborhood, then favorite sports team. Anything outside their race they allow is accomodation in their minds.

Sorry it's just what I see day in and day out.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 4th, 2004, 1:11 pm

well innocent black people have always been getting killed whether its been on purpose or not its been done by both blacks and mexicans. im not saying surenos have never went out to kill an innocent black before but most the time somebody innocent gets killed its because some of these bangers cant aim and hit the wrong person or do drive bys hit the wrong person. bullets go through windows and hit people in their homes. people mistake a non banger for one of their enemies. a so called innocent person might have ran their mouth off to a banger who decided to smoke their ass. shit, all kinds of stuff happens. ive seen it for myself. i dont believe 100% of what i read in a news paper or see on the news because unless you were actually there then you dont know what happened. im not trying to defend cvtf...all i am trying to say is that they fight other gangs no matter what color that gang is. if fruit town was a mexican gang would the t flats not want to fight them? hell no they would beef with them no matter what color they were.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby Kemosave » August 4th, 2004, 1:16 pm

Oh that is true. I hear you. But I'm talking about a patternized subconscious/conscious mental approach to other races by the Mexican population at large. It's internalized and a result of the ways imparted to them in their upbringing.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby TheReal » August 4th, 2004, 1:22 pm

Kemosave wrote:I've grown up around Mexicans my whole life and many hardcore mexican exbangers are very close to me. I will say this though. In my experience; Mexican Americans are raised with Brown Pride by their familias. Though there is a sense of fair fight that lingers the belief is eroding as the pack mentality has taken hold over the last twenty years. Familia, then neighborhood, then favorite sports team. Anything outside their race they allow is accomodation in their minds.

Sorry it's just what I see day in and day out.


*I agree. You see, as mexicans/chicanos, or latinos of mestizo extraction, begin to dominate in numbers, that's when their sense of fair play, when it comes to gang warfare, will begin to erode! Why? Because absolute power, when it comes to much of their people's mentality, will inevitably manifest corrupt behavior.

The argument that they will use is, that this land (california and the southwest) is mexican land, for many reasons (reasons that I will not bother to get into presently), and the fact that they are the majority in L.A., it gives them a sense of perverse freedom and arrogance, to manifest their racism and hatred towards black folks more freely (something many of them had from the beginning), not really giving a damn about any type of honor, or code, when it comes to dealing with black folks! That's why many of mexican gangbangers will attack black civilians, and will not feel a sense of shame, because in the end: IT'S JUST ANOTHER DEAD NIGGER!!!

Plus, with their alliances with AB's and othe neo-nazi types, that right there should tell black folks, the type of energy that these folks are collectively harboring, as well as the type of people you're dealing with...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby RuthlessCray » August 4th, 2004, 1:28 pm

TheReal wrote:
Kemosave wrote:I've grown up around Mexicans my whole life and many hardcore mexican exbangers are very close to me. I will say this though. In my experience; Mexican Americans are raised with Brown Pride by their familias. Though there is a sense of fair fight that lingers the belief is eroding as the pack mentality has taken hold over the last twenty years. Familia, then neighborhood, then favorite sports team. Anything outside their race they allow is accomodation in their minds.

Sorry it's just what I see day in and day out.


*I agree. You see, as mexicans/chicanos, or latinos of mestizo extraction, begin to dominate in numbers, that's when their sense of fair play, when it comes to gang warfare, will begin to erode! Why? Because absolute power, when it comes to much of their people's mentality, will inevitably manifest corrupt behavior.

The argument that they will use is, that this land (california and the southwest) is mexican land, for many reasons (reasons that I will not bother to get into presently), and the fact that they are the majority in L.A., it gives them a sense of perverse freedom and arrogance, to manifest their racism and hatred towards black folks more freely (something many of them had from the beginning), not really giving a damn about any type of honor, or code, when it comes to dealing with black folks! That's why many of mexican gangbangers will attack black civilians, and will not feel a sense of shame, because in the end: IT'S JUST ANOTHER DEAD NIGGER!!!

Plus, with their alliances with AB's and othe neo-nazi types, that right there should tell black folks, the type of energy that these folks are collectively harboring, as well as the type of people you're dealing with...



sometimes you make it sound like every mexican is a gang member. do prison politics make your opinion on all mexicans? i can kind of understand when i see poeple talk about surenos but when you guys say mexican i just dont get it.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats

Unread postby TheReal » August 4th, 2004, 1:46 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
TheReal wrote:
Kemosave wrote:I've grown up around Mexicans my whole life and many hardcore mexican exbangers are very close to me. I will say this though. In my experience; Mexican Americans are raised with Brown Pride by their familias. Though there is a sense of fair fight that lingers the belief is eroding as the pack mentality has taken hold over the last twenty years. Familia, then neighborhood, then favorite sports team. Anything outside their race they allow is accomodation in their minds.

Sorry it's just what I see day in and day out.


*I agree. You see, as mexicans/chicanos, or latinos of mestizo extraction, begin to dominate in numbers, that's when their sense of fair play, when it comes to gang warfare, will begin to erode! Why? Because absolute power, when it comes to much of their people's mentality, will inevitably manifest corrupt behavior.

The argument that they will use is, that this land (california and the southwest) is mexican land, for many reasons (reasons that I will not bother to get into presently), and the fact that they are the majority in L.A., it gives them a sense of perverse freedom and arrogance, to manifest their racism and hatred towards black folks more freely (something many of them had from the beginning), not really giving a damn about any type of honor, or code, when it comes to dealing with black folks! That's why many of mexican gangbangers will attack black civilians, and will not feel a sense of shame, because in the end: IT'S JUST ANOTHER DEAD NIGGER!!!

Plus, with their alliances with AB's and othe neo-nazi types, that right there should tell black folks, the type of energy that these folks are collectively harboring, as well as the type of people you're dealing with...



sometimes you make it sound like every mexican is a gang member. do prison politics make your opinion on all mexicans? i can kind of understand when i see poeple talk about surenos but when you guys say mexican i just dont get it.


*I'm not talking about individual mexicans, but the collective. And as far as prison, well, I was locked up for a little over a year, and what I saw on the inside, as well as on the streets as a youth, and presently, buttressed with the general society-I can honestly say that I believe that mexicans collectively, hate black people.

And as far as prison politics, much of that has a bearing (not all), with what goes on in the streets. In other words, the prison politics don't work in a vacuum.

Come on man, I've even had mexicans, young and old, drunk and sober, in various settings, even admit the same-THAT MEXICANS HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Many of these fools who said this, thought they were talking to a sucker, but why, oh why, did they have to tell me this? Hell, you can see it and cut it with a knife. Only a black person living in a cave, or under a rock, or who live down south, or on the east coast, would deny this!

BUT ANYWAY! In the end, yeah mexicans hate black people collectively, and that's something that I live with, ya' know. After awhile it becomes no biggie, because that's what you expect. As a black man, I expect white folks and other non-blacks, and especially mexicans and latinos/hispanics, particularly of the mestizo variety, to collectively hate my kind. It's when they discriminate and unjustifiably attack and cause violent harm to innocent black folks, IS WHEN SUCKAS LIKE ME BECOME ENRAGED!! And rightfully so!!! YOU WOULD TOO!

Oh sure, I've heard many reasons given, and some were legitimate (I realize that blacks are no angels), whereas others were straight out, unjustified, racist BS! And that racist BS, I weigh it on a scale up against of justifiable reasons, and many times see the BS outweigh the legitimacy, especially when it manifests itself into killing innocent black civilians, just because they're black, and unjustly discriminating against them.


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests