Eastside Wilmas beat by tagging Crews??

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Eastside Wilmas beat by tagging Crews??

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 4th, 2004, 2:05 pm

WTF LMAO The Tagging Crews are BF+ODK that got down with Eside Wilmas and CF(tagging crue) and Some black guy helped out BF and ODK out too fu*ker can box...

Damn How did a gang lose to 2 tagging crues from 16-20
Last edited by KRDreJ on May 4th, 2004, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Eastside Wilmas beat by tagging Crews??

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 4th, 2004, 2:57 pm

sh-t maybe they had guns lol and they knew wher therykicked it and was smart and organized about it but are you sure thi is true kuz
eastside and westside wilmas are pretty ruff

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 4th, 2004, 3:00 pm

Yea but one of the BF foos got his eye very fuk*in swollen the guy hit him very hard c'mon now a 24 year old big fat foo hitting a 17 year old he was damn he didn't get a black eye he got a bloody Swollen Eye 4 times its size

Can i put cellphone pictures on the computer??
Last edited by KRDreJ on May 4th, 2004, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 4th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Some black foo got down with 2 foos from the Eside wilmas damn foo can box I should have gave him props hes only 18 btw this was in Pedro like 4 cars of ppl pulled up infront of the Highschool too bad the ranch wasn't there or they would of helped the youngsters But it wasn't my beef so i stayed looking

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 4th, 2004, 4:01 pm

hey krdrej u know damn well no tagging crews can fade either of the wilmas gangs. maybe they got the upper hand in this fight but that will not last. those gangs are too old and too deep.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 4th, 2004, 4:22 pm

Fine don't beliieve me Ill try to get some pics on my cell if this happends again.

It's not like you would know since your not in The Harbor area

It's not like they had the upperhand they were only outnumbered by like 3-4 years..

Props to BF and ODK they been around for a long time like 9 years pretty good for tagging crews don't you think? Tagging crews will last like 2 years after being dropped in a battle. These foo's look like they gonna be joining gangs now since they have proven themselves

(BTW Don't get me wrong I know Wilmas is big but they gotta stop letting anyone in and I'm not saying they kicked Everyones ass in Eside Wilmas only about 12 ppl from there against like 16 ppl from the crews only the Older ones and Some blacks jumped in the help.)

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » May 4th, 2004, 8:41 pm

What part of Wilmington did the fight happen???

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 4th, 2004, 8:43 pm

It was in Pedro

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 4th, 2004, 10:30 pm

It's not like you would know since your not in The Harbor area

hey krdrej actually i would know and i am in the harbor area just to let u know my whole family lives in wilmas and my uncles are OG's from there so dont come at me like i am some little kid that dont know shit. i lived on the east side right off denni street growing up. so i know whats up. im not here to argue with you i am saying that those crews dont have a chance in the long run against esw. thats its no more no less

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 4th, 2004, 10:59 pm

mr 503 wrote:It's not like you would know since your not in The Harbor area

hey krdrej actually i would know and i am in the harbor area just to let u know my whole family lives in wilmas and my uncles are OG's from there so dont come at me like i am some little kid that dont know stuff. i lived on the east side right off denni street growing up. so i know whats up. im not here to argue with you i am saying that those crews dont have a chance in the long run against esw. thats its no more no less
Ok, What street do they on? And what does your uncle go by?

There will pabably be another rumble cause that mess was emberassing and i don't think wilmas likes to be emberassed. And only cause their tagging crews they're not down? I wouldn't be suprised if BF or ODK become gangs. I'm not saying ODK BF took all ESW I only said about 12 of ESW were there but they were all over 18. (well looked)

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 5th, 2004, 10:03 pm

yea i hear u krdrej those tagging krews prolly will turn into bangers they always do. and yea i dont really feel the need to provide info about my uncle i dont put peoples business on the street like that. i was just pointing out that even tho i dont live in wilmas no more i still know a little of what is going on over there.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 6th, 2004, 4:10 pm

mr 503 wrote:yea i hear u krdrej those tagging krews prolly will turn into bangers they always do. and yea i dont really feel the need to provide info about my uncle i dont put peoples business on the street like that. i was just pointing out that even tho i dont live in wilmas no more i still know a little of what is going on over there.
The Projects got knocked down =)

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 6th, 2004, 8:09 pm

yea i heard. but i hear in the next few years they are tearing down all the projects around the city .

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » May 8th, 2004, 3:39 pm

Where are the Wilmas located in Wilmington? I keep hearing about them, like they're one of the wildest, & deepest mexican sets in L.A.? How long have they been fighting amongst themselves (e/s vs. w/s)? Is Wilmington a real rough part of L.A. county? I heard about them a couple of times before I started reading this board, but I never really thought to ask about them.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 8th, 2004, 3:53 pm

They are located in the Harbor Area

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » May 10th, 2004, 11:48 pm

i remember when i was living in pedro before moving to the philippines there was mad hate between wilmington and san pedro so much that when sp high played against banning in footbal they couldnt hold it in either cities...i knew some dudes from odk before yea most tagging crews eventually become gangs..are odk and umk still clicked up?

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 12th, 2004, 2:12 pm

hey fresh. esw and wsw are located all thru wilmington. on the west side they have wilhall park on the east the have banning park. east side clicks are lst eubanks ghost town just to name a few. the eastside and the west side have been beefing for a long time. since before i was born. and same with pedro i heard the beef started in the 50's over a football game that resulted in a stabbing. anything else u wanna know hit me up.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 27th, 2004, 1:57 pm

Heard from some vato from 18st that they're beefin w/ ESW because they're startin a hood in ES Wilmington

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » July 28th, 2004, 2:12 am

DAMN WHEN U HEAR THAT 562? THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING SCENE..

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 28th, 2004, 1:58 pm

I was at college party on the Westside of LB and there was some vatos from 18street. One of them was talkin to me and the homie;they said that they live in ES Wilmington . I asked if the ES WILMAS don't trip on them and they said ESWs, they aint as bad as you think. Supposedly they got fools that are down w/ 18ST on the ES of Wilmington. I don't know if is true but I remember when 2 homies from ESLONGO showed up the fools from 18 street dissapeared. Some fools from 18 ST were also tryin to start up a hood on the ESLB a couple of times, LONGO smoked some guy by the name rhyno or jimbo i forget, I still see some placas by where I live but by the next day BP and ESL will have it slashed.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » August 1st, 2004, 3:02 am

YEA 562 I THINK THOSE FOOLS WERE JUST RUNNING THEIR MOUTH.. I TALKED TO MY COUSIN AND HE SAID HE NEVER SEEN ANY 18ST AROUND.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 6th, 2005, 6:18 am

it was just a fight...i wouldnt really get all excited over it and call it "ESW beat by tagging drews" ODK and BF aren't real taggers anyway, their lil gangstas and they probably just about half way in to RSP and thats why they fought with ESW...why else would it have happened? ODk and BF dont tag anywhere outside of SP.
And i doubt that story about 18St. I never heard anything like that...it would be interesting but i think pretty much impossible...ESW has a stranglehold on their hood.
Oh and for the guy that used to live in Pedro and now lives in the phillipines(i dont know what this guy is thinking moving to the phillipines) ODK and UMK aren't clicked anymore cuz UMK dropped like 7 years ago

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”