California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 399
Joined: June 30th, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: other

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by olo » January 19th, 2005, 7:03 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:
Is this a passed down story???

40's was deep
i wuz there u faggot, wut about u? i wuz on 43rd too seen some bitch ass scary lookin niggaz posted outside that house on the corner, niggaz wuz gettin mugged by everybody drivin by i just had to laugh niggaz wuz all sidin on they turf and they couldnt do a damn thang about it, Mexicans is runnin ya'lls turf ya'll niggaz is scared oops i forgot u aint in the gang because u scared to bang so let me refrase that , the 43 prankster ass niggaz dont even run they turf, i seen ese's outside over there like they wuz runnin it, and the phonies wuznt deep at all , it wuz 60s n shit east coasts, and a grip of slobs from inglewood , and some OG niggaz from compton too, and ax yo gay boyfriend snitch aka lil hole why theres niggaz sportin blue in nickerson garbage kickin it in there because i wuz all up in that weak ass piece of shit thats supposed to be projects and all i seen is niggaz c'd up, bitch ass booty holes is trucin with the flea js like we all know niggaz need the help baby locs kicin it in the downs like there aint a problem in the world hahaha beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaatch
Either you are Superman or you are biggest liar in the world. LOL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Sentenza » January 19th, 2005, 8:15 am

what d you guys say is the deepest and most influential set in LA county?
Try to be objective. i am not talkin bout which set is hardest or whatever, cause i know all of em are willing to kill.

User avatar
White_Raven
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: November 17th, 2004, 12:20 am
Location: Lakewood/Downey, CA
Contact:

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by White_Raven » January 19th, 2005, 9:44 am

hey guys what are some of the less and more known cliks out in Lakewood, Downey area?

prettyboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: July 20th, 2004, 11:17 pm
Location: California

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by prettyboy » January 19th, 2005, 1:34 pm

you talking bout black gangs or mexican gangs near lakewood?

dinosaur jr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 1:49 am
Location: santa ana, california

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by dinosaur jr » January 19th, 2005, 3:01 pm

what d you guys say is the deepest and most influential set in LA county?
Try to be objective. i am not talkin bout which set is hardest or whatever, cause i know all of em are willing to kill. (quote)

I would say 18street is biggest gang. They are spread out all over the city: downtown LA, South Central, West LA, Cudahay (south side 18st) etc. I don't know exactly how big they are, but i've seen numbers given raging from 10 thousand to 20 thousand.

The biggest black gang would probably be the rolling 60s or the eight trey gangsters.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Sentenza » January 19th, 2005, 5:13 pm

dinosaur jr wrote: I would say 18street is biggest gang. They are spread out all over the city: downtown LA, South Central, West LA, Cudahay (south side 18st) etc. I don't know exactly how big they are, but i've seen numbers given raging from 10 thousand to 20 thousand.

The biggest black gang would probably be the rolling 60s or the eight trey gangsters.
i thought the 83s were not that big and got their bad ass rep because of Monsta Kody.and yeah i heard the same numbers about 18th street so they got to be deep. Seems like the mexicans will get a grip of la sooner or later.....

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 138
Joined: December 12th, 2004, 5:14 pm
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3
Location: Sick Sid3

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » January 19th, 2005, 5:42 pm

Qvo!! Ya there only varrio in Downey i think there still around. Brock Avenues, And in Lakewood i only heard of Chivas 3ce! What varrios are in Huntington Park right now? Has one heard of Brown Neigborhood 3ce in Commerce ey besides the Chopper 12st gang!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1504
Joined: January 26th, 2004, 9:30 pm
Location: YOUR CITY

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 19th, 2005, 6:21 pm

dinosaur jr wrote:what d you guys say is the deepest and most influential set in LA county?
Try to be objective. i am not talkin bout which set is hardest or whatever, cause i know all of em are willing to kill. (quote)

I would say 18street is biggest gang. They are spread out all over the city: downtown LA, South Central, West LA, Cudahay (south side 18st) etc. I don't know exactly how big they are, but i've seen numbers given raging from 10 thousand to 20 thousand.

The biggest black gang would probably be the rolling 60s or the eight trey gangsters.
OLD NEWS

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 19th, 2005, 7:55 pm

olo wrote:
Purple Dinosaur wrote:
Is this a passed down story???

40's was deep
i wuz there u faggot, wut about u? i wuz on 43rd too seen some bitch ass scary lookin niggaz posted outside that house on the corner, niggaz wuz gettin mugged by everybody drivin by i just had to laugh niggaz wuz all sidin on they turf and they couldnt do a damn thang about it, Mexicans is runnin ya'lls turf ya'll niggaz is scared oops i forgot u aint in the gang because u scared to bang so let me refrase that , the 43 prankster ass niggaz dont even run they turf, i seen ese's outside over there like they wuz runnin it, and the phonies wuznt deep at all , it wuz 60s n shit east coasts, and a grip of slobs from inglewood , and some OG niggaz from compton too, and ax yo gay boyfriend snitch aka lil hole why theres niggaz sportin blue in nickerson garbage kickin it in there because i wuz all up in that weak ass piece of shit thats supposed to be projects and all i seen is niggaz c'd up, bitch ass booty holes is trucin with the flea js like we all know niggaz need the help baby locs kicin it in the downs like there aint a problem in the world hahaha beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaatch
Either you are Superman or you are biggest liar in the world. LOL
Im saying the same...this nigga doesnt know when certain things leave his mouth..

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 19th, 2005, 7:57 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:
Is this a passed down story???

40's was deep
i wuz there u faggot, wut about u? i wuz on 43rd too seen some bitch ass scary lookin niggaz posted outside that house on the corner, niggaz wuz gettin mugged by everybody drivin by i just had to laugh niggaz wuz all sidin on they turf and they couldnt do a damn thang about it, Mexicans is runnin ya'lls turf ya'll niggaz is scared oops i forgot u aint in the gang because u scared to bang so let me refrase that , the 43 prankster ass niggaz dont even run they turf, i seen ese's outside over there like they wuz runnin it, and the phonies wuznt deep at all , it wuz 60s n shit east coasts, and a grip of slobs from inglewood , and some OG niggaz from compton too, and ax yo gay boyfriend snitch aka lil hole why theres niggaz sportin blue in nickerson garbage kickin it in there because i wuz all up in that weak ass piece of shit thats supposed to be projects and all i seen is niggaz c'd up, bitch ass booty holes is trucin with the flea js like we all know niggaz need the help baby locs kicin it in the downs like there aint a problem in the world hahaha beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaatch

ES 43GC isnt over there...lol
Thought you'd know where the ES is...

Stop acting big, cuzz we all know you are not from Grape so calm your lil ass down

OMG....and you claim all the shit you do and you saying 43GC is over there?? Just because the street said 43rd? Lmao

VaultMSB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by VaultMSB » January 22nd, 2005, 12:01 am

Sentenza wrote:
dinosaur jr wrote: I would say 18street is biggest gang. They are spread out all over the city: downtown LA, South Central, West LA, Cudahay (south side 18st) etc. I don't know exactly how big they are, but i've seen numbers given raging from 10 thousand to 20 thousand.

The biggest black gang would probably be the rolling 60s or the eight trey gangsters.
i thought the 83s were not that big and got their bad ass rep because of Monsta Kody.and yeah i heard the same numbers about 18th street so they got to be deep. Seems like the mexicans will get a grip of la sooner or later.....
HaHa...mexikans wont ever get a hold of LA

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 126
Joined: December 16th, 2004, 8:22 pm
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 22nd, 2005, 12:21 am

Neither will Sways get a hold of the Es

Sway K

prettyboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: July 20th, 2004, 11:17 pm
Location: California

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by prettyboy » January 22nd, 2005, 2:49 am

you got chivas, hg, norwalk all near lakewood.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Sentenza » January 22nd, 2005, 5:33 am

well i know it will still take some time, but look at how many new eses are comin to california and LA yearly..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 22nd, 2005, 11:54 am

what do you mean the mexicans will soon "get a grip of LA"?? their is no race that will control LA. its a city mixed with a bunch of different gangs. thats it. unless you mean they will be the majority but they already are.

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: December 28th, 2004, 8:05 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 22nd, 2005, 9:47 pm


Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 120
Joined: December 28th, 2004, 8:05 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 22nd, 2005, 9:49 pm


VaultMSB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by VaultMSB » January 22nd, 2005, 10:04 pm

Purple Dinosaur wrote:sur Killa, sway Killa , slob killa u can say i'm SK beeyatch
Dis girlly azz kolored lizard is funny as hell. when niggas have to say shyt like that, dats how you know they lyin. Bs UP!

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 119
Joined: January 22nd, 2005, 1:24 pm
Location: From Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » January 22nd, 2005, 10:41 pm

Anybody know whats up with the WGC's?

Anonymous20

Re: California gangs - Southern - Los Angeles County ONLY (2

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 23rd, 2005, 1:18 am

continued in part 3

-close-

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”