Compton Gangs

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Compton Gangs

Unread post by Y.G. » August 19th, 2003, 2:11 am

HOW YOU FIGURE EVERY TIME IM IN THE HOOD MY HOOD OR FRUIT TOWN NI99AZ IS ALWAYS RIDIN. BECAUSE ITS BASICALLY US (NELLAS) FRUIT TOWN, AND NOW EVEN THE HOLLY HOOD BE RIDIN, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT LIKE 4 OF THE O.G. HOMIES FROM THEY HOOD IS OUT AND MORE IS COMIN.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 19th, 2003, 2:14 am

YOU KNOW WHAT ITS cool WE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE BECAUSE YOU A CRIP AND I GUESS YOU DOWN FOR YOURS AND IM A P.I.R.U. AND IM DOWN FOR MINES SO WE AINT GOIN TO GO ANYWHERE ARGUING BACK IN FORTH BECAUSE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW AND WHAT MY EYES HAVE SEEN IN MY 20 YRS. ON EARTH IS THAT NOBODY CAN FADE THE P.I.R.U.S IN BOMPTON, BUT IN KNOW YOU FEEL DIFFERENT.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 19th, 2003, 6:39 am

Y.G,I thought that CMG only beefed with Lime Hood.How did the beef with all of Compton´s Ru´s start?

And Casper,on the bangin on wax tape you hear Avenue Pirus from Inglewood dissing Kelly Park.Is it a real beef or just bangin on wax ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 19th, 2003, 6:53 am

lol avenue piru are tiny lil inglewood hood they not even near compton they don't wanna start real shittt cause its gonna cost too much gas for they broke ass to drive down kelly ,it was a hip hop beef

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 19th, 2003, 7:18 am

Since all Compton Crips beef with all Pirus from Compton,I was wondering .. .has every Crip set in Compton cut down a member from each Piru set and vice versa ? Or is it just that some rivalries(for instance SSCC - LPP) are fiercer than others ? I think I know the answer,just wanna be sure ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 20th, 2003, 2:26 am

TO ANSWER D FIRST QUESTION THERE IS SOME TENSION BETWEEN US FROM BOMPTON AND THE C.M.G.'S BUT IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS YET. I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF OG RELATIVES FROM CMG AND THEY STILL SHOW LOVE TO MY RELATIVES FROM BOMPTON, BUT THERE IS STILL SOME TENSION AND TO ANSWER YOUR SECOND QUESTION UP UNTIL ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO THE P.I.R.U.S IN BOMPTON WERE UNITED JUST LIKE IF YOU LOOK AT THE BLOOD GRAFFTI ON THIS WEBSITE IT SAYS "P.I.R.U. RULE THE STREETS OF BOMPTON" SO EVERYBODY WAS RIDIN ON C.C..

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 27th, 2003, 8:25 am

Everybody is talkin about beefs between compton gangs, but nobody talks about how they branched,because at first there was only one Compton Crip Gang, and in little years you have Kelly Park, Ducky hood, Tragnew Park, Mona park,etc,so how did they divided?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 29th, 2003, 1:38 am

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DIVIDE? THERE WERE PLENTY OF HOODS IN BOMPTON AT THE BEGINNING, FRUIT TOWN WAS ONE OF THE FIRST HOODS IN BOMPTON.

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 29th, 2003, 11:11 am

U mean Fruit town existed before the crips thang, like in 1974 ? and what other gangs of Compton existed before Compton crips were launched? apart from Piru Street Boys. What i say is that when the Compton Crips start they are and unified gang,one thing, but 15 years later u have different gangs in the Compton Crips like Ducky Hood, Tragnew Park, Southside , Kelly Park, so how and when did they branched ?

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » August 29th, 2003, 11:50 am

EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT FROM COMPTON, I WOULD THINK THAT GANGS WOULD BRANCH OFF TO FORM THERE OWN IDENTITY, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT CRIPS AND BLOODS BUT IN THE VICE LORDS THERE ARE DIFFERENT SETS, BUT IT'S STILL VICE LORDS, I WOULD SAY IT'S LIKE A FAMILY THING WITH VICE LORDS, BLOODS, CRIPS, EVEN THOUGH THAT THERE IS DIFFERENT FIRST NAMES OF THE SET THAN OTHERS, THEY STILL CARRY VICE LORD, CRIP, BLOOD FOR THE LAST NAME.HOPEFULLY THIS MAKES SOME SENCE

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 29th, 2003, 8:01 pm

Cereal_K wrote:Everybody is talkin about beefs between compton gangs, but nobody talks about how they branched,because at first there was only one Compton Crip Gang, and in little years you have Kelly Park, Ducky hood, Tragnew Park, Mona park,etc,so how did they divided?
CASPER, help.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 29th, 2003, 10:05 pm

Yo homie you need to stop asking Alonso all these questions fo real

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 30th, 2003, 4:55 am

there was a lots of gangs and bloc clubs before they chosed between red or blue , the biggest and the one known to have started compton crips are the original grandees , others like santana boys , east side hustlers , piru , athens boys , la tres,la cinco, and t flat were around before crips , most of the first crips in the city of compton were known as compton grandees and they was no joke ...

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 30th, 2003, 6:39 am

I know u whitekid cant answer question bout gangs, cause how a white guy from canada gonna know bout gangs, youre a fool that only know bout 2 pac, and listening to cd´s ! This is bout peepz who know bout gangs and others that dont know,so whatcha gonna know, if ya ass would get smoked in a minute if ya go in south central, los angeles , man !!!

Keep it real, hey yo whitekid tell somethin bout ray washington, sure u knew him, dumb ass

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 30th, 2003, 10:04 am

what are you a fuccing idiot the only pac cd i have is me against the world, and what about Ray washington, its kinda stupid to ask me that question considering there is a whole fourm about him on the site you tool.

Cereal_K
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cereal_K » August 30th, 2003, 2:45 pm

So this early gangs like : athens park boys, or santana block, u know if they had clothes they differenced them from other gangs ? And as you say Compton grandes were a big gang, how did it branched in kelly park, or mona park,?? was it because they had people from kelly park, and does started to get in the gang peoples from kelly park, and they started just hangin in kelly park, so they became a kelly park crips, and like that happened with other guys from different areas of Compton and finally branching the Compton grandes, what u think ?

Yo whiteguy, if u got something that is related with the topic say it, if not shut the fuck up , fool!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 1st, 2003, 1:50 am

REALLY THIS AIN'T THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT MOST LIKELY THE REASON WHY THEY BRANCHED OFF IS BECAUSE THEY STARTED BEEF WITH EACH OTHER.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 1st, 2003, 8:09 am

to be honest as far as i remember back in the 70's compton didn't have a lots of gangs i remember that we had a lots of white people in the east side , the black gangs back in those days was more on the west side and the grandees was a westside gang , they had the piru south of watts ,i remember watts was the guetto compton was a suburn for midle class , things changed in the 80's

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 3rd, 2003, 5:23 am

Casper .. wassup with Santana nowadays ? I remember you saying that their leader got busted.I found the article ...

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pr2001/13 ... anymore ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2003, 8:16 am

its not only stave that got busted , its around 30 santana block hard members and iv heard that some of them snitched ,those were the ridaz so they may have a 500 deep hood but without those 30 big guys things ain't the same ...those guy were the shot callers they was makin the hood go round now who gonna provide gunz caine weed , its like an army without logistik or comanders ,they gonna disband , and all the enemies are aware of the situation they gonna strike hard so santana will never rise again the other day i was riding thru their hood and i saw a gang of cv wst hit up all over their hood ?? and their west was all covert with cvtf and wilson park was full of mexican ?? they still have a strong otg and tg clicc thats the reason they may survive ...but palmer have the same kind of problem the sherifs busted a lots of their riders and they have beef with too much sets at the same time at one point they stay inside of their house and watch the street from inside ...

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 3rd, 2003, 8:35 am

Thanks a lot for clearing that up Casper ... much props.
So what you're saying is that Santana don't have nobody taking the reins in absence of those 30 riders .. isn't that a 'problem' in most sets ?I've read a couple stories here on the forum about gangs losing respect when the true riders getting locked up and nobody willing or able to take charge ...

And a question about Palmer .. besides SSCC,KPCC and Fruit Town who else be riding on Palmer ?

And are Santana and Palmer the only Trays in Compton ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2003, 9:19 am

well a quik list of people who are riding on palmer
SSCC
NHCC
KPCC
ADCC
CSCC
MAYO
TORTILLA FLAT
ELM
CEDAR
TREE TOP
FRUIT TOWN
KAK baby tf
nhp
and its not over elm tortilla and ssadcc nhkpcc its on with them right now
but those hood don't claim tray but comparing compton and sc then thay would be the trays of compton and us the 60's its what people often say
put they don't claim tray
other hood that are kind of like them is anzac grape often refered as anzac gangstaz and palm and oak of lynwood the tragnew with their old beef with nhkpcc and their continual beef with pjwatts can be seen as hoodsta haters ...

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 3rd, 2003, 11:08 am

Is Palmer that deep to have so many enemies riding on them or is it just that they're at the wrong place - with that I mean to say that their hood is just surrounded by enemy hoods.

I remember you saying that Lime Hood wouldn't be as hard without Lueders Park and that Tree Top is not much without Fruit Town backing them.Now that Lueders Park and Fruit Town have fallen out,is it possible that the West Side Compton Pirus and East Side go out into a war ?
Fruit Town-Tree Top-Cedar-Campanella vs Lueders Park-Mob-Lime Hood-Holly Hood ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2003, 11:26 am

NO THE WEST ISN'T GOING TO FUED WITH the east cause the whole west doesnt even get along with each others and were you gonna put elm ? they east but they down with most west hoods i don't think its possible

and palmer without santana is like tree top without fruit town lolol

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 3rd, 2003, 11:37 am

Ok .. thanks Casper once again.Oh,and if you don't mind me saying ... wouldn't Chester Street and Mayo Ave be sh#t without the South ?

I checked the streetgangs page ... where are Butler Block Piru and Nestor Ave Crip ?

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 4th, 2003, 12:28 am

Butler Block Pirus were already mentioned in this page (or maybe some other).
It’s a small gang from the East Side (defunct?), and these are its directions: McMillan (N) Rosecrans (S) Harris (W) Cookacre (E).

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 4th, 2003, 2:17 am

WE BEEF WITH THE PALMERS AND PALMERS THINK THEY'RE SUPER HARD. TO ANSWER ONE OF THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE P.I.R.U.'S IN BOMPTON TEAMIN UP EAST VS. WEST NO THAT WILL NEVER REALLY HAPPEN RIGHT NOW THE HOLLY'S AND LIME'S ARE BEEF AND OF COURSE THE NAYBORHOODS AND TREE TOP'S IS BEEF. US THE NELLAS IS cool WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY IN BOMPTON, BUT WE DO HAVE THE FRUIT TOWN NI99AZ BACKS THOUGH.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 4th, 2003, 8:25 am

Y.G can you tell me where 145 Neighborhood Piru is ? And 151 Original Block Piru ? Is your hood cool with them ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 4th, 2003, 9:51 am

ho i forgot ATF ARE PALMER KILLAZ

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 4th, 2003, 10:44 am

Damn .. Palmer is getting bust on by almost everyone!! Are they deep in membership ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 4th, 2003, 10:49 am

palmer had an active otg click and they'v started a lot of troubles but that was when santana was a big strong hood , nowadays palmer are still on the map but far from their former glory i would say they are not deep but had ridaz , i would put them on the menos pero locos list .

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 4th, 2003, 1:05 pm

Which Piru set is on Piru Street?