How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Unread post by Bumper » August 28th, 2004, 12:05 pm

StickUpKid, school these levas, I can say this much and they are facts, I got a road dog form South central LA and they got a big clique in visalia and modesto. LP 13 and these lamos better accept it and not be in denial , because they represent deep & hard on these lamos put in a ton work straight taken over. Made me proud when I visited them about 6 months ago.

SouthSider

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 30th, 2004, 11:10 am

QUIT RIDING COAT TAILS FAGGOT.

YOUR THE TYPE OF CHAVALA THAT BE PLAYIN THIS GAME FROM THE SIDELINE.

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU PROPS FOR BEING SUCH AN OG FROM SMELL A THAT COMES UP NORTH WEARIN LAKERS GEAR. WELL FUCKIN STOP THE PRESS, THAT IS A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT. YOUR LIL X3 HOMIES ARE GETTIN DUMPED ON CONSTANTLY.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » August 30th, 2004, 2:50 pm

GTS, Your pretty hard behind the PC hah talking about side liners, Lamo I am the coat. The truth hurts hah about the South Siders.

I see you bunker in Vallejo joke any ways When ever I go to Mare Island I exit from I 80 and I think sonoma cruise thru what looks like projects and all I see see are crack heads walking with their heads down, but thats cool your homies still.

LA first stringer here......

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 30th, 2004, 3:14 pm

MR. BADBOY,

ONCE A MONTH THERE'S SOME LIL WANNABE SOUTHSIDER, TALKIN THIS AND THAT, ABOUT FUCK NORTENO'S AND WE TRY AND ACT BLACK, YADA YADA. HERE'S WHAT EVERYONE'S RESPONSE IS THERE'S NO NORTE'S IN LA REPPIN. THERE ARE ENE'S DOWN SOUTH, BUT OBVIOUSLY MORE IN THE SHADOWS, AND THERE WON'T BE AN ESTABLISHED X4 VARRIO DOWN SOUTH IN MY LIFETIME PROBABLY. BUT LET'S FACE FACTS, SUR HAS LA ON LOCK, UP NORTH THERE ARE A LOT OF LIL WANNABE SURENO'S RUNNIN AROUND. NOW IF YOU CONSIDER THEM AS DOWN VATO'S YOUR WAY OFF. VERY FEW SUR SETS, HAVE ANY RIDERS. E/S SANTA CRUZ HAS THEIR SHIT ON LOCK, THERE'S A FEW SETS IN MODESTO, STOCKTON, AND SAN JOSE, AND 19TH & MISSION (EVEN THOUGH THERE A BUNCH OF TWEEKED OUT MS13 THAT WILL SHOOT ANYTHING WEARING RED AFFILIATED OR NOT, I DON'T CONSIDER THAT HONOR). ANYONE WHO SAYS 14 DON'T CONTROL THE NORTE HASN'T LIVED THEIR OR SEE HOW SHIT ACTUALLY GOES DOWN.

SO TO YOUR RESPONSE, YES THERE ARE SOUTHSIDERS UP NORTH. BUT DON'T ACT LIKE YOU COME UP HERE, WITH YOUR LOCS ON, TATTED UP WITH SUR X3, LA, AND SCREAMING FUCK NORTE. JUST LIKE A "REAL" NORTENO ISN'T GONNA COME ON HERE SAYIN THEY GO DOWN SOUTH AND ROLL THRU PICO AND YELL FUCK SOUTHSIDERS.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 30th, 2004, 4:52 pm

I'm probably out of line speaking on this because I'm neither a Sureno or Norteno...but...

I do enjoy going up north and enjoying the cities and what they have to offer. I like to get away from the madness in the LOS, and chill and breath some fresh Northern Cali air. If I had seen Nortenos, it really didn't matter to me, nor did I matter to them. If I had seen some Northern Cali Pinoy G's, it didn't matter to me either, because I really wouldn't start beef with my own race over a border divide between North and South. Us "Southern Cali" Pinoy G's might be a little conceited when it comes to the gangbanging we did compared to all outsiders like "Northern Cali" and even "Daygo" Pinoy G's...but that is no reason to start beef with our own over geographic areas or lifestyle differences. A lot of our Northern Pinoy G homies do sound black, as do some of our Daygo Pinoy G's, by them saying "blood" all the time and listening to rap music. So be it...being different and being true to where you come from will always be respected in my book. But being dumb and ignorant is just that and that will always be universal...no matter where your from.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » October 9th, 2004, 9:11 am

Hey GTS, you posted

(EVEN THOUGH THERE A BUNCH OF TWEEKED OUT MS13 THAT WILL SHOOT ANYTHING WEARING RED AFFILIATED OR NOT, I DON'T CONSIDER THAT HONOR).

Isnt that the way it works with all hardcore gangs? If you go into there hood wearing the rivals color you will get shot even if your not throwing up anything. Im sure theres several norteño barrios that do the same.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » October 9th, 2004, 9:12 am

Hey GTS, you posted

(EVEN THOUGH THERE A BUNCH OF TWEEKED OUT MS13 THAT WILL SHOOT ANYTHING WEARING RED AFFILIATED OR NOT, I DON'T CONSIDER THAT HONOR).

Isnt that the way it works with all hardcore gangs? If you go into there hood wearing the rivals color you will get shot even if your not throwing up anything. Im sure theres several hardcore norteño barrios that do the same.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » June 23rd, 2005, 5:38 pm

i've personally seen, and have talked to young and Og nortenos living in ontario, apple valley, and san bernardino who where mostly in they color when i seen'um, so i can definately say they exist here in the south. small numbers, usually a handfull, but they exist. i've never seen'um get into it with nobody though.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 23rd, 2005, 5:46 pm

theres Nortes and Surenos in the BX ---- how the fuck did they get all the way here i dont know but it was in the news recently when some mexican kat named eric morlaes murdered some other nigga from Sur and he got charged as a TERRORIST since the new 9/11 laws started (he fired his gun in a public area around mad people) and he got LIFE - NO PAROLE off back...

just wanted to let ya know

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 23rd, 2005, 9:16 pm

This forum says their is nortenos in Southern Califas. O.K their may be nortenos in Southern Califas thats all good and if they were us SUR siders wouldnt be afraid to admit it no biggie O.K butnthe truth of the matter is they are no were to be found becaus liek some of you said they are in the shadows what kind of bull shit is that. For a fact and you so called norte admit it by saying YES their is young SURENOS in northern cal the fact of the matter is yes they are South Siders and they are representing kicking up dust and dont hide in no dam shadows. Us SURENOS were our colors when visitin gthe north especially in sac, and all the ways up into Reno. jae I spend alot of time in the Ontario area OVS Ontario varrio Sur 13 and if you are street smart you know that OVS is one of the largest varrios in California that are some down ass riders with the SUR and 13 tatted on the backs of their heads and you will see it every day on their jersies. I can tell you that I never heard of any nortenos scraping with any one over here. In northern Califas you will always here about the SOUTH-SIDERS scrapping with the nortenos on the streets and in the news papers.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 24th, 2005, 8:51 am

Let's not go back and forth on this topic anymore, because it's a pointless cycle. I'm not gonna speak on LA and SO CAL because I live up north, so unless you live up north stick to the LA topics.

ALRATO

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » June 24th, 2005, 5:22 pm

Answer to the question then 0

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 24th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Of course every once in a while a Norteno will come down here to visit family or maybe even live out here. Thier is Nortenos who come to southern Califas but its not to come and start up clicks or anything. I could believe that their could be Nortenos living in Ontario this doesnt mean that they run the city or that they go around putting in work..it just means that they stay in the city probably just to work not to gang bang. and thats not a diss to the Nortenos or OVS. it doesnt matter how deep and down OVS is because they cant know every single street and every house and who lives there. obviously if they knew about a Norteno living there and they knew where they lived they would do something because like I said before their was a couple of them who moved to Fontana but once the word was out that their was a Norteno in the city, every varrio couldnt wait to find him.

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SURENOS

Unread post by Bumper » June 24th, 2005, 8:02 pm

MY LAST WORDS I HOPE IN THIS FORUM HERE. THE SUR HAS THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ON LOCK DOWN ALL THE WAYS UP ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GRAPE VINE THAT ONCE WAS RUN BY NORTENOS AND ARE REPRESENTING IN THE NORTH HEAVILY KICKING UP DUST.

A SOUTH-SIDER

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » September 10th, 2005, 11:00 am

NOTENOS VS SURENOS WHY DO SURENO GANGS BEEF WITH EACH OTHER.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » September 18th, 2005, 12:06 am

I wonder what makes the South so confident that Norte's aint down here... recruiting even. Planning. Preparing...

Bumper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bumper » September 18th, 2005, 11:07 am

Listen to this JAE guy, he sounds like those clowns on the news . planning and plotting in the SUR.

Bastard209
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bastard209 » October 11th, 2007, 2:50 pm

I just got back from So Cal and I keep it real just like I would do it here. I got some stares but thats about it.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 14th, 2007, 5:51 pm

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT

"THERE IS NONE, ZERO NORTE VARRIOS IS THE SOUTHERN EMPIRE"!!!

YOU CAN DRIVE FROM SANTA BRUTA TO EL CENTRO . . .

FROM SIDRO TO LANCAS . . .

FROM SAN PIPAS TO COCHELA . . .

AND YOU WIL NOT FIND NOT ONE NORTE VARRIO!!!

I AIN'T HATING ON NORTE AND I AIN'T HIGH OR NADA . . .

JUST PLAIN STATING A "FACT"!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 14th, 2007, 10:53 pm

A lot of Nortenos have been down South. Probably no Norteno varrios unless you count Bakers as Southern Calif., or maybe a small varrio not really known some where. I went to the South flamed up a long time ago. I got some stares & I think a girl hit me up. She was looking at me all crazy over at Disney land.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 14th, 2007, 11:09 pm

purplecityhello wrote:theres Nortes and Surenos in the BX ---- how the fu-- did they get all the way here i dont know but it was in the news recently when some mexican kat named eric morlaes murdered some other nigga from Sur and he got charged as a TERRORIST since the new 9/11 laws started (he fired his gun in a public area around mad people) and he got LIFE - NO PAROLE off back...

just wanted to let ya know
Some of them got there, due to the military & some just moved there with connections from what I've heard. Do you know if there's a news clip & article of that online?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 15th, 2007, 3:37 am

Lonewolf wrote:ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT

Stating a fact in a grandstanding fashion, no?

I don't know what Bastard209 meant by saying he "kept it real" in Southern California, or if he even went to Los Angeles or San Diego, but he sure didn't say that there were any Norte varrios in L.A. His post bumped this thread which was dead for a couple of years.

Nortenos probably aren't even recognized in L.A. People would probably assume the "14" is Clanton, and the red is representative of one of the few varrios there that actually does fly red, despite being Surenos. Culver City? Anyhow. I think it's pretty well agreed upon that no Norteno varrio will ever be set up in L.A. But it's not like it's easy for a Sureno varrio to be set up there, either. A lot of smaller Sureno gangs got swallowed up in L.A. just as fast as a Norteno gang would.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 15th, 2007, 3:45 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I went to the South flamed up a long time ago. I got some stares & I think a girl hit me up.
You think? LOL. You were probably real smashed on a cruise night in San Jo when it happened. Who hasn't tried to make eye contact with a girl out on the boulevard only for her to throw up her hood? It's one of the things I don't miss about cruising.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 15th, 2007, 4:17 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I went to the South flamed up a long time ago. I got some stares & I think a girl hit me up.
You think? LOL. You were probably real smashed on a cruise night in San Jo when it happened. Who hasn't tried to make eye contact with a girl out on the boulevard only for her to throw up her hood? It's one of the things I don't miss about cruising.
I know I went to the South flamed up, & yes I said flamed up. Doesn't mean I'm trying to act black, to the stupid fools on here that think it does. The black man made up the name flamed? I really doubt all that, & it wouldn't matter if he did any way.

San Jose isn't the South, so obviously it was some where else. This was about 14 years ago by the way & I can't remember everything that was said, but I got stares.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 15th, 2007, 6:46 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
lol how do you "think" she hit you up? She either did or didn't.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » October 15th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Bakersfield is considered southern Cali right? There are Nortes there for sure, 114%.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 16th, 2007, 12:04 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
lol how do you "think" she hit you up? She either did or didn't.
I said I think, because I barely remember. Like I said, this was about 14 years ago. Don't think I've met someone who remembers every lil bit of small talk that happened so many years ago. How about with you? I'd be amazed at someone with that good of a memory, cuzz mine is very good some times & I've seen how bad a lot of others can be.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 16th, 2007, 12:31 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT

Stating a fact in a grandstanding fashion, no?

I don't know what Bastard209 meant by saying he "kept it real" in Southern California, or if he even went to Los Angeles or San Diego, but he sure didn't say that there were any Norte varrios in L.A. His post bumped this thread which was dead for a couple of years.

Nortenos probably aren't even recognized in L.A. People would probably assume the "14" is Clanton, and the red is representative of one of the few varrios there that actually does fly red, despite being Surenos. Culver City? Anyhow. I think it's pretty well agreed upon that no Norteno varrio will ever be set up in L.A. But it's not like it's easy for a Sureno varrio to be set up there, either. A lot of smaller Sureno gangs got swallowed up in L.A. just as fast as a Norteno gang would.
I won't even try to play it off as if I read or understood exactly what everybody wrote or meant went they hit up in this here topic. All I can say in response to Norte Varrios in Sur Califas is ~> that there is "NONE" whatsoever. Stating it in a granstanding fashion or whatever is besides the point.

The reasons why things don't play out the same down here as opposed to up there? Many to try to get in to from my perspective. . A subject for another topic maybe.

No matter what "some" may think of Lonewolf ~> one thing that can't be argued is the "fact" that Lonewolf been places all over the South Side, and I've yet to see any Norte Varrios down here.

In regards to what you term as "few" SS Varrios representing with the Red Pañuelo ~> all I got to say on that is that "they ain't few and they're old as f*ck!"

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 16th, 2007, 1:12 pm

I believe what Lonewolf is saying about no Norte varrios in down South. I think that some Nortenos have tryed to set up varrios, but failed. Bakers is probably the closest down South when it comes to Norte varrios. Probably only Nortenos with no varrio down South past Bakers.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 16th, 2007, 3:47 pm

People... Bakersfield in the Southern Central Valley not SoCal per se.

Rudog what exactly is your definition of "flamed up"? back in 93'... I remember no Nortenos ever sporting red from head to toe or a lot of red for that matter other then a red shirt, belt, hat, flannel in any combo, but then again... I guess it's possible some may have? not to dis or anything... if you ask me, that's Blood fashion. although Nortenos promotion this though rap music which I cant really understand why, other then to distinguish themselves from Surenos :?

Lonewolf is probably right but there are some Nortenos in SoCal, we have touched on this before, they are just not established nor recognized by the Heavy Hitters in SoCal from what I've read and been told.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 16th, 2007, 7:26 pm

I consider being flamed up wearing a lot of red, & not necessarily head to toe. Think I've said that already, & Norteno fashion is very similar to the b's.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 17th, 2007, 9:28 am

I ain't been to Bakersfield in while now, but that place ain't really in the map connected with the rest of the Southern Empire. I mean they're way out there and nobody really wants to go out there. Bakersfield is one of them towns like a lot of the other central (san joaquin) valley towns where there's lots of Raza but there's not much else to do other than get stoned and get laid all week. All those towns from delano and bakers to turloco and tracy have all joined up in the split but are really not much in terms of where the real battles are being played out. Bakersfield is way out there on its own away from the main chain of sureño gangland. The real chain begins at Palmas (Palmdale) and Lancas (Lancaster), from Santa Bruta (Santa Barbara) and Chiques (Oxnard) all the way interconnected to Sidro (San Ysidro) and Calecia (Calexico) at the border with Old Mexico. That right there is the real Southern Empire, and you won't find no norte varrios whatsoever. It's like you hear people claim that there's MS13 (Mara Salvatrucha) down in San Diego but where they at? There ain't no Mara varrio downhere whatsoever. THere may be some vatos from MS, but they don't have a corner to stand on and rep their varrio. I ain't dissin' them, I'm just stating a fact. Maybe some people may be confusing the Market Street varrio tags with MS13, or maybe some that been to the East Side and see that there's Salvadoreño people living there in numbers, they may think that where there's Salvadoreños then there's got to be MS13 there too, but in terms of an actual varrio ~> "there ain't" . . . About the only MS13 you find active down here at the borderland is those on the Tj side acting as hired guns and mule runners across the hills. The typical underworld activities that everyone else partakes in no mans land. So if you were to say say that there is Norteños in Sur Califas, then I'd say "for sure", but they don't have "no varrios" !!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”