san fernando valley gangs, Part 1

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

san fernando valley gangs, Part 1

Unread post by advocate » June 15th, 2004, 8:07 pm

hey alonso, i saw your list of gangs in the valley....where is blythe st., columbus st., and all the different pacoima gangs?
also, how many gangs are there in pacoima and which ones are makin the most noise over there?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: san fernando valley gangs

Unread post by alexalonso » June 15th, 2004, 8:45 pm

I am still working on the San Fernando Valley list for those barrios that are in the City of Los Angeles. For those that want to check it out, it is :
http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cityofla

The Pacoima area is the most difficult area to map these barrios because there are many small clicks up there.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » June 16th, 2004, 3:25 am

and for langdon street.. its sepas langdon street. they still claim sepulveda even tho they changed the city name to north hills.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 2:12 pm

There's also a Logan Heights Gang in San Fernando Valley I think they call themselves California Crazy Click..

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » June 16th, 2004, 2:53 pm

Heres are a few hispanic gangs that are not on the list pacoima project boyz, maclay boyz, pacoima von st. and humphrey boyz

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » June 18th, 2004, 5:22 am

alonso wrote:I am still working on the San Fernando Valley list for those barrios that are in the City of Los Angeles. For those that want to check it out, it is :

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/sfvalley.html

The Pacoima area is the most difficult area to map these barrios because there are many small clicks up there.

van nuys boys are right off of van nuys and glenoaks by the apartments, pacoima cayuga st is right around pierce & cayuga, projects boys are right around herrick/norris & van nuys blvd you can't miss em on the right side if your coming south from arleta. Vaughn st's hood is right by vaughn st elementary. I'll think of more later. Oh and there not clicks they are gangs. All claim pacoima yes but that's like saying all compton gangs are clicks just because they all claim compton.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 18th, 2004, 1:49 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:Heres are a few hispanic gangs that are not on the list pacoima project boyz, maclay boyz, pacoima von st. and humphrey boyz

Have not heard of maclay boyz and pacoima von st. Where are the located. I added the Project Boys and Humphrey, i just forgot about those 2.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » June 18th, 2004, 4:07 pm

alonso wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:Heres are a few hispanic gangs that are not on the list pacoima project boyz, maclay boyz, pacoima von st. and humphrey boyz

Have not heard of maclay boyz and pacoima von st. Where are the located. I added the Project Boys and Humphrey, i just forgot about those 2.

pacoima von st is vaughn st

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 25th, 2004, 12:45 am

aha theres reallya van nuys boyz
i thought this foo was trippin when he yelled it out when he hit up some foo from langdon st.
him n some columbus ster were bouta beat down this langdon st guy in the tank at sylmar juvenile hall

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » June 25th, 2004, 1:26 pm

Have not heard of maclay boyz and pacoima von st. Where are the located. I added the Project Boys and Humphrey, i just forgot about those 2.[/quote]

Pacoima von st is located in san fernando right next pacoima von st elementary some go to san fernando high and there also some that chill at this park by paxton (i dont know the name of the park) but their used to be a public pool in their, and maclay boyz are located in panarama.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » June 25th, 2004, 3:15 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:Have not heard of maclay boyz and pacoima von st. Where are the located. I added the Project Boys and Humphrey, i just forgot about those 2.

Pacoima von st is located in san fernando right next pacoima von st elementary some go to san fernando high and there also some that chill at this park by paxton (i dont know the name of the park) but their used to be a public pool in their, and maclay boyz are located in panarama.[/quote]

why do u spell it von st? it's vaughn st. and maclay boys are in san fernando/sylmar area it's named after the street maclay that runs through those cities. I think they might be a click of San Fer not sure though. Either way they are nowhere close to panorama maclay street doesn't even run through panorama.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » June 25th, 2004, 3:19 pm

pacoima vaughn st is right on the borderline of san fernando & pacoima but they are on the pacoima side. you can tell just by the street signs on the pacoima side it's all la style street signs and on the san fernando side it's all new street signs because they're their own city.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 25th, 2004, 3:52 pm

Have yall heard about BLC - Big Latin Crew?
I just knew this one cat who was from there - but really didnt speak on gang bang shit. Is they a crew or a gang?

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 25th, 2004, 3:56 pm

Why dont you add 18 St - Lennix St - Lennox 13 - SPB X3 - ETC
Man there are so many to name, that it will drive your mind crazy.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » June 26th, 2004, 2:08 am

yeah there's a lot of gangs missing from that list. Clanton 14th Street in north hollywood, Playboys, Echo Park Crazys/West Valley Crazys, West Side & South Side Reseda, 18th Street hoods in the west valley, Bad Ass Criminals, just to name a few.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 18th, 2004, 7:08 pm

Pacoima Criminals 13
ExS Pacoima Crazy Boys
Pacoima Van Nuys Boyz
Pacoima Goleta Street
Pacoima Project Boyz
Pacoima Humphrey Boys
Pacoima Chivers Street Locotes
Latin Times Pacoima
Pacoima Flats
Pacoima Latin Rascals
Pacoima Pierce Boys
Pacoima Lev Boys
Pacoima Knock Knock Boys
Pacoima El Dorado
South Side Locos
Brown Stoner Locos
Dead End Boys
Pacoima Ilex Street
Pacoima Pinney Street
Pacoima Paxton Street Locos
Pacoima Vaughn Street
Pacoima Cayuga Street Locos
P A C A S x 1 3
P A C x T O W N

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » July 18th, 2004, 8:03 pm

lonewolf wrote:Pacoima Criminals 13
ExS Pacoima Crazy Boys
Pacoima Van Nuys Boyz
Pacoima Goleta Street
Pacoima Project Boyz
Pacoima Humphrey Boys
Pacoima Chivers Street Locotes
Latin Times Pacoima
Pacoima Flats
Pacoima Latin Rascals
Pacoima Pierce Boys
Pacoima Lev Boys
Pacoima Knock Knock Boys
Pacoima El Dorado
South Side Locos
Brown Stoner Locos
Dead End Boys
Pacoima Ilex Street
Pacoima Pinney Street
Pacoima Paxton Street Locos
Pacoima Vaughn Street
Pacoima Cayuga Street Locos
P A C A S x 1 3
P A C x T O W N

What Pak town is a mexican click now my brother used to bang pak town they were all blk and bloods to when did pak town become a mexican crew.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » July 18th, 2004, 8:07 pm

it's pac town criminals 13. never heard of the blood set... pac town piru bloods another way of saying pacoima piru

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » July 18th, 2004, 8:11 pm

JD wrote:it's pac town criminals 13. never heard of the blood set... pac town piru bloods another way of saying pacoima piru

It was called Pak town gangsters they werent pacoima piru.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » July 27th, 2004, 9:35 pm

how bout Willis Boyz? i heard bout them at sylmar
they claim willis ave van nuys?

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 24th, 2004, 9:29 pm

JD wrote:
SanFernando88 wrote:Have not heard of maclay boyz and pacoima von st. Where are the located. I added the Project Boys and Humphrey, i just forgot about those 2.

Pacoima von st is located in san fernando right next pacoima von st elementary some go to san fernando high and there also some that chill at this park by paxton (i dont know the name of the park) but their used to be a public pool in their, and maclay boyz are located in panarama.

why do u spell it von st? it's vaughn st. and maclay boys are in san fernando/sylmar area it's named after the street maclay that runs through those cities. I think they might be a click of San Fer not sure though. Either way they are nowhere close to panorama maclay street doesn't even run through panorama.[/quote]

The MaClay Boys are a click to VSF

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 24th, 2004, 9:31 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:There's also a Logan Heights Gang in San Fernando Valley I think they call themselves California Crazy Click..

Ya their some where near North Hollywood but I heard their weak.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 24th, 2004, 9:34 pm

I originally posted this in the Blythe ST forum but it should be here instead.

Varrio San Fer(VSF)
Canoga Park Alabama st.(CPA)
Blythe STreet(BST) Panorama City
Bryant STreet(BST) Northridge
Columbus STreet(CST) North Hills
VinCent Town(VCT) North Hills
WS.Reseda(WSR)
SS.Reseda(SSR)
BrownPride Raza(BPR) Northridge
BrownPride Surenos(BPS) around Northridge(I dont really remember)
Arleta
Sepas Langdon ST(LST) North Hills
Burbank Trece Rifa(BTR)
Berbank Elmwood Rifa(BER)
Logan Heights(LH) around N.HWD- Originally from San Diego
Radford St(RST) N.Hollywood
Barrio Van Nuys(BVN)
Boyz From the Hood(BFTH) N.HWD
North Hollywood Boyz(NHBZ)
North Hollywood Locos(NHLS)
WS.Harpys(HPS) Granada Hills-Originally L.A
NS. Mara Salvatrucha(MS) around North Hills-Originally L.A
NS.18St -N.Hwd-Originally L.A
WS.Clanton14St(C14) N.Hwd -Origianlly L.A
ToKerS(TKS) Van Nuys
Haskell St(HST or HLS not sure) Around Van Nuys
Valerio St- Van Nuys
Crooks(CKS)
Vanowen St Locos- Van Nuys
Mission Hills
CML?
CMK?
STP(Its either ST.Players or Sur Town Premeros)Ive heard them claim both
Sol Valle Vineland Boys(SV VBS) Sun Valley -N.Hwd
SunLand Locos
Astoria Garden Locos(AGL) Sylmar
NS.Alley Locos(ALS) I think they were in Chattsworth
Sol Valle Diablos- Sun Valley
PaCaS13(PCS)
Pacoima Flats(PF)
Latin Times Pacoima(LTP)
Pacoima BrownStoners Locos
Pacas SouthSide Locos
Dead End Boys(DEBS) Pacoima
Pacas Knock Knock Boys
Pacas Humphrey Boys
Pacas Crazy Boys
Pacas Paxton St Locos
Pacoima Van Nuys Boys
Pacas Project Boys
Pacas Vaughn St
Pacas Pierce St
Their is more varrios in Pacoima but I dont remember them. Their is also a few more hoods in the Valle but I dont remember them also. Lennox, Playboys and Drifters, all from L.A were also trying to start up in the Valley

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » August 25th, 2004, 3:21 pm

u forgot
Willis Boyz WB?
n Van Nuys Boyz VNB
n Langdon St. LST
n WS Lennox St. LNX3
Haskell Locas

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 25th, 2004, 3:51 pm

I got Langdon ST, Haskell and Pacoima Van Nuys Boys.
I never heard of Willis Boys or Lennox St. Were are they at?
Is Lennox an original Valley gang or are you talking about the fools from Lennox from L.A that moved to the Valley? I know their is a Lennox St that goes through I think Panorama City but I never heard of a gang claimin that street.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 25th, 2004, 7:45 pm

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:36 pm Post subject: Re: CV & VN TOKERS

I'll tell you what I know about the 818 Valley from my days amongst them.
The weren't as many Barrios as there is today, many crowds all over the place, but most of them un-aligned, that liked the "G" style, they dressed the part, talked the talk & walked the walk, but lagged far behind in terms of funk & organization like their counterparts in Central L.A. their closest neighbors coming in to teach them, recruit, stake a claim & clique up.
The Barrios that were the predominant players in the Eastern Part of the 818 Valley along the 5 & 170 freeways in the years between 76 - 79 that I'm most familiar with, were the following list.
BVN BARRIO VAN NUYS,
VSF VARRIO SAN FER,
P13 PACAS 13,
S13 SOL 13,
LTP LATIN TIMES PACOIMA,
PF PACOIMA FLATS,
BBK/BTR BERBANK TRECE,
BST BLYTHE STREET,
NS R13 REBELS 13,
NS C14 CLANTONE 14,
WS EIGHTEEN STREET,
NHLS NORTH HOLLYWOOD LOCOS,
PBS PLAYBOYS,
LNX13 LENNEX 13,
CC13 CULVER CITY,
CPA CANOGA PARQUE,
ENC13 ENCINO 13,
BSR BARRIO SHERMAN.
This list is not to say that that was all there was, but these are the ones I came across on the main street, parks and school scenes.
BVN DELANO STREET, there was no North Side or South Side, there was no HLS HASKELLS, no CKS CROOKS, no TKS TOKERS, no VLS VALERIO STREET, there was a lot of crowds of partying people and cruisin' Delano but un-aligned, most did not want to join BVN because of its weakness in dealing with the influx from outsiders, BVN had semi-big numbers, but weak - not many high calibers.
VSF - JOKERS, hard mofos, with large numbers in SF ranks, unchallenged in their side of the North Valley, except for P13, LTP & PF. Even the lil vatos would stand their ground, I had the pleasure to stand side by side with them on more that a few fights against the Pacoimas.
P13, LTP & PF also had hard mofos on their ranks, no joke, you had to keep 2 sets of eyes to keep trucha from these folios, otherwise they'll put you in a wheelchair. There was a lot of crowds in Pacoima but were all for the most part under the umbrella of "P13", except for LTP & PF whom went at it big time against each other.
BST attracted all those crowds in the upper Mid-Valley that did not align with either Pacoima or San Fer. For the most part BST kept those outsiders from L.A. in check by not inviting them in & always challenging their stay, quite the opposite of BVN, maybe that is why there is so many different sets in BVN, but not in BST which is all one.
S13 SOL 13 a real old style Barrio with small numbers, but a lot of discipline. Always kept on the quiet side, but making their mark where ever they had to. Nearly disappeared when all that large scale apartment complex build up took place on their outskirts, they were forced to turn hardcore practically overnight. Real firme Vatos from SOL TRECE.
BERBANK 13, was not weak as it is known today, they truly made some good plays against ToonerVille & those from the North Hollywood area. Even in NELA they're name was in peoples mind after they distinguished themselves as separate from TVR. I don't know what was their demise, maybe Burbank P.D. coming down too hard & quick on them.
CANOGA PARQUE was way far off the radar from main stream, you would always hear of them, but would never run across them in the Mid-Valley.
There was 2 Barrios that nobody has heard of except "this old gizzard - yours truly", but they were real, the lil' cholitos went to some of those white schools like Millikan Jr. H.S. & Grant H.S. definitely not hard, but they had some good yesca & some firme ranflas. Don't know whatever happened to these minor league crowds. Their Barrio names were ENC13 ENCINO & BSR BARRIO SHERMAN, from the Sherman Oaks border with Van Nuys along Magnolia the Ventura freeway.
NORTH SIDE REBELS 13 was an offshoot from the o.g. R13 from West Hollywood, small clique that was not able to compete with WS18 (later turned North Side) in their neck of the woods in North Hollywood.
NS CXIV was by far the dominant Barrio in North Hollywood with a Bad reputation, their tentacles would reach all over against anybody that wanted to check them, especially WS18ST (NS18ST), these 2 went at it all the time, all over the place, anywhere they met, everybody took notes from these "G's".
In second place in North Hollywood was NHLS with many high calibers, but with ants in their pants that didn't let them stay still and ended up making enemies all over the planet, with Barrios like WASHINGTON BOYS coming down to throw down with them, if you were to ask me - I would say that WNBS kick- started or started the NHBZ North Hollywood Boyz in opposition to the NHLS.
The North Hollywood wars brought on many of the L.A. Barrios in to back up their small cliques trying to stake claim, some like LNX13 LENNEX 13 & CC13 CULVER CITY always came in to play, especially versus 18ST which grew real fast.
Diamond STreet, Primera Flats, ALCaPone, had their people come on the school buses.
Others like PBS PLAYBOYS whom had serious beef with P13 PACAS X3. My boys and I, backed up the Vatos from PBS a few times against P13, but to be honest about it "PX3 won the toss" in the long run against PBS. Another back up we did was Primera Flats against Pacoima Flats, and THE FLIPS rode up hard on them. We stood by our fellow East Siders from ALCP versus WS18ST (NS18ST). The North Hollywood & Mid-Valley scene was a complete transplant child from L.A. that kick started all these un-aligned crowds in the Valley into forming their own Barrios or aligning with the new arrivals.
SEPAS 13 was around but not LANGDON STREET, I had a fine lady from SEPAS whom knew a lot of people in the Valley, and would always be introducing me around all over the place. I tell you the 818 VALLEY & THE SOUTH BAY had a lot in common in those days, a lot of firme partying, stoner parks, street crusin' and so on, before the start of the 80s when all these new Barrios took to the new ways from the old L.A.
Last edited by Lonewolf on September 9th, 2004, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » August 29th, 2004, 6:46 pm

yea there lotta guys claimin LNX3 i think it that one panorama or van nuys or noho somewhere east valley
they all at grant high on van nuys/north hollywood border
i wento grant for lika month n they said lennox run they school n it hit up all over there
i also saw W/S LNX3 hit up on one of the walls when i wento reseda for like 3 months n after a few weeks someone crossed out the LNX n put up S/S RESEDA13

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 9th, 2004, 8:51 pm

K1LLJOY
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:03 am Post subject: ASTOR1A GARDEN LOCS

agl is a new gang in the valley that has been around since 1999 or 2000
and ther main enemie is varrio sanfer agl at the time had 25 members and as we all know that vsf is the biggest gang in the valley with about 500 members or more both gangs have been in open combat at that time but has now calmd down its funny when you think about it kuz vsf is upose to be the biggets and most feard gang in the valley and they couldnt even take out a 25 member gang and they know what hood they stay at ever since then i hvent heard nothin new about agl ive been to they hood and no one was ther so i think they all in jail kuz the poloce got involved to. do you guys no anything els about agl

mr 503
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:39 pm Post subject: Re: ASTOR1A GARDEN LOCS

its locos isnt it. and i heard that the san fe's put a ass whoopin on them.

K1LLJOY
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:36 pm Post subject: Re: ASTOR1A GARDEN LOCS

yeah it is locos but na i dont think the sanfers put it down on them good enuff kuz they been at war for a long time and the weak sanfers couldnt take them

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 2nd, 2005, 4:38 pm

EY LONEWOLF. WHEN DID U DATE THAT GIRL FROM SEPAS? USED TO KNOW PEOPLE OFF LST. IN THOSE APTS. WAY BACK IN THE DAYS.. REMEMBER ANY HEADS NAMES?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 2nd, 2005, 5:35 pm

mr 503 wrote:EY LONEWOLF. WHEN DID U DATE THAT GIRL FROM SEPAS? USED TO KNOW PEOPLE OFF LST. IN THOSE APTS. WAY BACK IN THE DAYS.. REMEMBER ANY HEADS NAMES?
Her name is ESPI, back around 77-78, went to see that movie DAWN OF THE DEAD and we got all drunk in the theatre. She was always intoducing me around, but few left a mark on me except this vato named Marcos (Spooky) who busted my lip playing basketball one day at Grant H.S., He was cool people but sh*t happens sometimes. He backed me up a couple of times against the 18ST Tiny Vets and Pacas 13. Later went on to join the Coast Guard, one firme vato. There was this other vato El Joker, one big dude that got down with this veterano from Pacas and held his ground for his age. So many people, so many names, so many stories. I can write a book about it :wink:

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 13th, 2005, 7:21 pm

Where are the Varrios ELMER STREET & DYABLOS in the San Fernando Valley?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 14th, 2005, 12:22 am

lol you saw the old dawn of the dead huh. but to get back on topic you from the valley right? if so what city im from pacoima the pierce
apartments on the eastside right near maclay middle school you know about that place?

but anyways i dont live in the valley no more so i realy feel lost when i go ther now kuz its been soo long.

but i wanted to ask you what do you know about the black gangs out ther and wich ones had the biggest name for they self and had the bigger rep and the most enemies to you? and what do you know about pacoima piru and they beefs with every one in the valley and the
original valley gangster crips?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”