BELLFLOWER,DOWNEY,NORWALK,ARTESIA area

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BELLFLOWER,DOWNEY,NORWALK,ARTESIA area

Unread postby CUETLACHTLI » April 16th, 2007, 6:25 pm

BELLFLOWER
Colonia Flores (CXF)
Bellflower Locos (BFLS)
DOWNEY
Dog Patch Criminals (DXPcms,DPC)
Brock Ave Locos (BALS)
Crazy Ass Locos (CALS)
Margaret St Locos (MSTL)
Brown Crowd 23 (BC23)
SS Eighteen St
NORWALK
Varrio Norwalk (VNWK)
Neighborhood Norwalk (NBD)
Orange St Locos (OSL)
Peacefull Varrio Norwalk (PVN)
ARTESIA AREA
Chivas (CHVS)
Varrio Artesia (ARTA)
Artesia Brown Tribe (ABT?)
Hawaiian Gardens (HGR)
FXTroop (FXT) is it in Artesia?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: BELLFLOWER,DOWNEY,NORWALK,ARTESIA area

Unread postby Lonewolf » April 17th, 2007, 7:28 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:BELLFLOWER
Colonia Flores (CXF)
Bellflower Locos (BFLS)

I've heard about Colonia Flores, but other people that are
familiar with those grounds ain't never heard of them around,
so are they for real? Where they at?
DOWNEY
Dog Patch Criminals (DXPcms,DPC)
Brock Ave Locos (BALS)
Crazy Ass Locos (CALS)
Margaret St Locos (MSTL)
Brown Crowd 23 (BC23)

Isn't Downey a nice neighborhood?
Some other Homie said that CAL's & BAL's were there
for a minute many moons ago. They still around?
Brown Crowd? You sure it ain't Brown BrotherHood?
SS Eighteen St

SSXV3ST in Downey?
NORWALK
Varrio Norwalk (VNWK)
Neighborhood Norwalk (NBD)
Orange St Locos (OSL)
Peacefull Varrio Norwalk (PVN)

VNWK has a lot of clikas, and there's also
several Varrios like the ones you mentioned
and you forgot CARMELAS (Carmenita) . . .
Peaceful Varrio was og named Peaceful Valley.
ARTESIA AREA
Chivas (CHVS)
Varrio Artesia (ARTA)
Artesia Brown Tribe (ABT?)

Is Chivas a separate Varrio? Or a part of Artesia 13?
Hawaiian Gardens (HGR)

The Strawberry fields ~~> Real Olden Varrio
FXTroop (FXT) is it in Artesia?

FxTROOP is Santa Ana OxC ~~> Old Varrio.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby CUETLACHTLI » April 17th, 2007, 7:43 pm

I lived in Bellflower for a minute.I never ran into them.The only way I found out they existed is because some old white cat told me about them, them and the Bellflower Locos.Ive seen CXF placas, but never Bellflower Locos placas.The Colonia Flores are by downtown Bellflower.
Downey is a nice neighborhood.Its got a few minor varrios.Like CAL BC and BA.CALS are pretty new so they still around.BA just about died out.And Brown Crowd wich is new lil gang, is active,but like CALS they are mostly Highschool kids and such.And yes 18st has a small street in Downey.Its very very small but its there.
Your right I did forget Carmelas....I am pretty familiar with Norwalk, but I dont know where they at, and never seen them up.
I dont know if Chivas is seperate from Arta, but Ive seen Chivas slash out ARTAS a few times.
I know F Troop is in OC, but I heard they in Artesia also??

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby CUETLACHTLI » April 17th, 2007, 9:04 pm

VNWK has a lot of clikas, and there's also
several Varrios like the ones you mentioned
and you forgot CARMELAS (Carmenita) . . .
Peaceful Varrio was og named Peaceful Valley.

VARRIO NWK ONE WAYS got the LOCOTES (LTS),NITE OWLS (NLS),DUKES (DKS),PRIMOS (PMS),TOKERS (TKS),PARK SIDE (PKS),TERMITES (TMS),CHICOS (CHS),ENANOS (ENS),CIRCLE LOCOS (CLS).

Vcalxiii
What city do you live in now?: Downey

Re: BELLFLOWER,DOWNEY,NORWALK,ARTESIA area

Unread postby Vcalxiii » July 10th, 2016, 12:30 pm

Crazy Ass LUNATICS x3 TLS CLICKA IS IN DOWNEY

CaliNative
What city do you live in now?: Anaheim

Re:

Unread postby CaliNative » July 17th, 2016, 3:33 am

CUETLACHTLI wrote:I lived in Bellflower for a minute.I never ran into them.The only way I found out they existed is because some old white cat told me about them, them and the Bellflower Locos.Ive seen CXF placas, but never Bellflower Locos placas.The Colonia Flores are by downtown Bellflower.
Downey is a nice neighborhood.Its got a few minor varrios.Like CAL BC and BA.CALS are pretty new so they still around.BA just about died out.And Brown Crowd wich is new lil gang, is active,but like CALS they are mostly Highschool kids and such.And yes 18st has a small street in Downey.Its very very small but its there.
Your right I did forget Carmelas....I am pretty familiar with Norwalk, but I dont know where they at, and never seen them up.
I dont know if Chivas is seperate from Arta, but Ive seen Chivas slash out ARTAS a few times.

nah FxTroop is in Santa Ana OC.....they say Artesia cause they kick it at El Salvador Park which is located in the Artesia Pilar neighborhood in Santa Ana

Vcalxiii
What city do you live in now?: Downey

Re:

Unread postby Vcalxiii » July 31st, 2016, 6:31 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:I lived in Bellflower for a minute.I never ran into them.The only way I found out they existed is because some old white cat told me about them, them and the Bellflower Locos.Ive seen CXF placas, but never Bellflower Locos placas.The Colonia Flores are by downtown Bellflower.

It's Crazy Ass LUNATICS not crazy ass locos and we were new to Downey in 2006 the TLS click started on alameda st few of the HOMIES moved from COMMERCE over to Downey and we still here homie.

Free Risky Free TOURBLE Free Casper Free Blanco Free LIESTO FREE dub

COMMERCE TO Downey ESVCALX3 !!!

R.i.p to all the fallen lunatics!!!! C^s UP!

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re:

Unread postby angfsgv » August 25th, 2017, 2:13 am

Dogpatch's hood stretches into Downey as well (they're between Lakewood, Gardendale, Rosecrans, and Paramount). The Dogpatch portion of Downey as well as the Brock Avenue hood are very ghetto.

Bellflower also has 18th Street between Bellflower, Woodruff, Somerset, and Flora Vista and Brown Nation Paramount between Downey, Lakewood, Artesia, and Rose.

Carmelas is between Carmelita, Rosecrans, and the 5 freeway.

Chivas and Artesia 13 are separate gangs, and the 91 freeway separates their areas (Chivas is between the 91 and the Varrio Norwalk Dead Ends Click, while Artesia 13 claims everything south of the 91).

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”