TORTILLA FLATS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread postby bgcasper » January 1st, 2008, 6:02 am

[quote="AllhoodPublications"][quote="streetsIswatchin"]what i remember from the CVTF-FTP beef is that the youngster Flats started trippin first, they started that shit and the fruit towns started retaliating on all the Flats -young and old. i knew this OG fool from the Flats, i wont name him because he wouldnt like that. and u know what im saying i really dont like to give out too much info on here because i be paranoid. i might end up locked up one day and the wrong nigga see this and i get labeled u know what i mean. but yeah he drove a white monte carlo on deez. ya any TFlat who sees this will know exactly who that is. this fool had just got out the pen. anyway that fool got his ride tore up by an ak47, it was the fruit towns and they almost killed his ass he said he just ducked real low and floored it and got down the street.. this fool was mad pissed and he and his homies started pushin them youngsters hard to serve them fruit towns
[/quote]

Damn... there are court transcripts about a case like this.. the Fruit Towns sprayed these two flats who were brothers.. one died.. and the other turned into a straight lunatic.. he'd serve the fruit towns something viscious then drive right across the way to Tree Top/Flats hood where he lived... eventually the Fruits snitched on him... then the Flats offered him money not to come to court or some shit like that..

Two things about the Flats... they put in major work on pirus acording to court documents... but streetwise they are not nearly as deep as they once were... they couldn't handle all that beef and keep all of their territory.. but some of the Flats are survivors.. they still on deck but only come out at night.. scratch on a few walls and bust a few caps.. but they ain't got that presence that I seen a few years ago..[/quote]plus the flat was the first and only hood in compton who got an injunction on their ass cause of their war

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby junta » March 11th, 2008, 8:32 pm

This is what I think. Any older member of the Mexican Mafia knows damn fucking well how the Italians and Blacks have held it down for centuries in regards to crime, drugs, prostituion, etc. CTF doesn't want niggas in their neighborhood for monetary reasons, competition, bothering and pestering Latino chicks, (because when Black girls close up the twat, niggas go searching outside the race for some ass, its almost like Black men can't handle the modern Black woman), and trying to take over.

You guys ever be around a grimy or jealous ass black man and see just how subversive he will get and how will try to steal or rob somebody. I know some people who say that Latinos naturally do not trust Black men because are always trying to scheme. But that is still not a good reason to kill innocent Blacks who have nothing to do with gangs.

I could care less if CTF, F13, 204th Street, MS, 18th street, ES Torrance, etc. put a bullet in Black gang members or put them in a grave, just stop with the innocent killing non-afiliated niggas.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Individual » April 1st, 2008, 12:46 pm

You foos are making it seem like chicano varrios are the only ones that are targeting blacks.

Dont forget..their are black hoods that are MK *mexican killa*

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » April 2nd, 2008, 12:56 am

Individual wrote:You foos are making it seem like chicano varrios are the only ones that are targeting blacks.

Dont forget..their are black hoods that are MK *mexican killa*

WELL ASK YOURSELF WHY?????? ESPECIALLY SINCE MOST MEXICANS RAN WITH NIGGAZ IN BOMPTON BACK IN THE DAYS!

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Individual » April 4th, 2008, 3:45 pm

Im not talking about just compton..

what about BPS writting MK??

they got beef with the 18's but they just said fuck everybody and made their selves *MK's*

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread postby Y.G. » April 5th, 2008, 1:32 pm

Individual wrote:Im not talking about just compton..

what about BPS writting MK??

they got beef with the 18's but they just said fu-- everybody and made their selves *MK's*

IAM NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT BUT WHEN YOU GOT MEXICANS WRITIN NK IN THEY HOOD AND KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS WHAT YOU THINK THE BLACKS IS GONNA DO AFTER A WHILE??????

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re: TORTILLA FLATS

Unread postby yourmomslover » July 22nd, 2018, 12:55 pm

I heard the froots started it by stealing a homies bike and yall hear something else but shit happened already.. And no one ran us out my boys still by vesta oris stockwell even when crews like Kak Mes and Skw were around which was mid to late 2000s the mocos cant run us out they not around no more and if they are its by the high school on myrhh or some shit they wallbangers and plus our homies had family from there.. And fruitsK didnt go at it with us alone they had tanktops and cheeseburgers they helped eacg other plus we still busted at largok shit levas know homies still chill on the og side.. After a while the fruits just snitched too much we dropped too many of them then they did us and of course we lost some no shit we beefed with all neighboring citys tell me who did it like that Flats gang

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: TORTILLA FLATS

Unread postby bgcasper » July 30th, 2018, 8:15 pm

true at one point tf lost presence in all the ftp locos area like douglas and all over cherry i mean all over ftp area but at that time u had those skw all over i was thinkin those skw are kinna like them kak they might be baby tf my guess is that most skw and kak from douglas area turned tf ? or your homies all over ph vesta stockwell kinna came back but its clear that tf is not dead they came back nortj of cranz and even you can see their presence all over east cpt too bowaday

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”