TORTILLA FLATS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 6:53 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:i've had some black folks just come up to me and start swinging at me for no reason .. the had some black kids saying shit like go back to mexico beaner and shit .. i aint racial i just rather black peeps to stay the fu-- outta my way or atleast show respect and not try to front tryna make them selfs look bigger n shit .. if they show respect ill show it right back .. simple as that ..
damn thats #%@& up.....fa no reason????people in so. kali is trippin....i aint neva heard rascism between blacks and browns that deep no where else.....
Some PDL (now PJ754's I guess) ran up on random Mexicans at a car wash and attacked them for no reason. They even took a wooden sign and beat them with it. And the thing is, some of them hang out with ese's on the weekends, they even had a click with them and a Sureno gang before because they grew up with Mexicans. I don't understand why people trip like that.

Bassettsgv makes stupid comments but you can understand how his mentality could have gotten messed up.
yeah i understand but that story....was them cats on a racial tip or some igonrant shit????

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 20th, 2007, 9:05 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:i've had some black folks just come up to me and start swinging at me for no reason .. the had some black kids saying shit like go back to mexico beaner and shit .. i aint racial i just rather black peeps to stay the fu-- outta my way or atleast show respect and not try to front tryna make them selfs look bigger n shit .. if they show respect ill show it right back .. simple as that ..
damn thats #%@& up.....fa no reason????people in so. kali is trippin....i aint neva heard rascism between blacks and browns that deep no where else.....
Some PDL (now PJ754's I guess) ran up on random Mexicans at a car wash and attacked them for no reason. They even took a wooden sign and beat them with it. And the thing is, some of them hang out with ese's on the weekends, they even had a click with them and a Sureno gang before because they grew up with Mexicans. I don't understand why people trip like that.

Bassettsgv makes stupid comments but you can understand how his mentality could have gotten messed up.
yeah i understand but that story....was them cats on a racial tip or some igonrant shit????
ignorant..... I mean they was doing it only because they were Mexican so it's racial, but at the same time he still hangs with ese's he grew up with so it's like intentional and controlled racism - intentional ignorance. He got dumber every year, I stopped messing with them about two years ago

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 20th, 2007, 9:06 pm

I mean they only jumped them because they were Mexican. But I don't get it because they are cool with some Mexicans. Since racism is a form of ignorance anyways, it's just ignorant any way you interpret that.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 9:14 pm

i've met blacks who straight up hate mexicans for example i used to work at a target in torrance and used to have black dudes say shit in comm like fuckkin beaner and wetback and burrito pride and alotta shit that pissed me off..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 20th, 2007, 9:18 pm

ya there are those dudes as well. but the ones who just walk up and punch people for no reason probably have bigger issues than just racism; they usually have some other emotional/mental/spiritual instabilities

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 20th, 2007, 11:45 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:ya there are those dudes as well. but the ones who just walk up and punch people for no reason probably have bigger issues than just racism; they usually have some other emotional/mental/spiritual instabilities
why dont ya say that bout the racist eses

always blaming it on blacks haha

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 21st, 2007, 3:13 am

perongregory wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
perongregory wrote:Haha, and these fools all got rap on they shit. sayin yeah like "mayates" and using that "mayate" slang...shit a trip. "Yeah, fu-- those pinche mayates holmes...hey turn that Pac up ese, that shit bangin fool."
:lol: :lol:
You know it's true teekay...shit is stupid and backwards.
Yo look at the link i put, the supposed t-flats female has 2pac on her page, on the 1st page of her thread, man thats a trip peron as u said.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 9:25 am

pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:ya there are those dudes as well. but the ones who just walk up and punch people for no reason probably have bigger issues than just racism; they usually have some other emotional/mental/spiritual instabilities
why dont ya say that bout the racist eses

always blaming it on blacks haha
:?:

This is a first time I made any comment about black vs. mexican, what do you mean "always"?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 21st, 2007, 11:31 am

overall i'd say surenos are more racial or racist than blacks are . thats only from what i've seen but i might be wrong who knows ..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 21st, 2007, 11:41 am

^ From what I've seen, I agree that most of the time that's true.

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 22nd, 2007, 1:28 pm

to,Bassettsgv..u said u are vino..your not fucking vino...the real vino is lock up with the "L"..and the homies from there really wants to know who the fuck you are ..and they laugh when i said that u kick it with T-Flats..BGx3 dont kick it with no one (period)..so who the hell really are u?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 22nd, 2007, 2:06 pm

haha who the fuck said i was vino ??? the homie vino has been locked up for a min .. damm you got some nerve perra .. if you wanna know who i am go to san angelo prk and meet me there foolio .. and who said the homies from bassett kick it with t flaats .. i kick it with them but it has nothing to do with the hood .. i lived in torrance met some foos from compton drankk partied with em and got some good homeboys from there but it has nothing to do with the hood ..

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 22nd, 2007, 5:41 pm

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GONN BE THE ONE WHOS GONN END UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET PURING BLOOD LIKE ALL THE BICHTES THE FRONT .. MY DAD AND UNCLES AND BROS ARE ALL O'GS FROM BASSETT GRANDE AND YOU WANNA COME RAT ME OUT TO MY OWN HOOD HAHAHA .. ASK FOR VINO , SPOOKY , KRIATAL , BUGGS , LOONEY , MUGSY LOCO AND ESE FLAKZ WE'RE ALWAYS KCIKING IT AT SAN ANGELO PARK BY MARIANA ..

than why did u post that, "ASK FOR VINO "...did the wanabe just get cought in a lie?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2007, 12:46 am

TeeKay wrote:
perongregory wrote:Haha, and these fools all got rap on they shit. sayin yeah like "mayates" and using that "mayate" slang...shit a trip. "Yeah, fu-- those pinche mayates holmes...hey turn that Pac up ese, that shit bangin fool."
Haha u know what guess what i found, check out the pic in that profile basset posted, you'll see a pic that says fu-- niggers with people commentin on it, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=1986867

this female here says "fu-- niggers" and guess whats on her profile?

2pac!
http://www.myspace.com/CPTEMUNECA
this broad here has 2pac on here page.
THAT IS REAL FUNNY THEY HATE BLACKS ...............BUT THEY LOVE OUR MUSIC AND STYLE , PURE DICH RIDERS , THERE JEALOUS THEY CANT BE US !!!

IF PAC WAS ALIVE AND HEARD THIS SHYT.......THE SON OF A PRO-BLACK PANTHER....LOL ,

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 23rd, 2007, 11:47 am

NICKELS wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
Haha u know what guess what i found, check out the pic in that profile basset posted, you'll see a pic that says fu-- niggers with people commentin on it, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=1986867

this female here says "fu-- niggers" and guess whats on her profile?

2pac!
http://www.myspace.com/CPTEMUNECA
this broad here has 2pac on here page.
THAT IS REAL FUNNY THEY HATE BLACKS ...............BUT THEY LOVE OUR MUSIC AND STYLE , PURE DICH RIDERS , THERE JEALOUS THEY CANT BE US !!!

IF PAC WAS ALIVE AND HEARD THIS SHYT.......THE SON OF A PRO-BLACK PANTHER....LOL ,

you know these young sureno racists see a black dude in a lowrider and they get on they period n start PMSin like "AYYY HOLMES THATS OUR FUKKIN CULTURE ESE, WTF!! ESE DAMN, PORCH MONKEYS TAKE OUR CULTURE ESE, FUKK THAT HOLMES, DAMN MAYATES!"....then they be like "AY HOLMES, YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN DAWG, LETS GO TO THE STUDIO AND KICK A FEW RAPS n mess HOLMES!"

n why do these southsiders nowadays think "they" made lowriders, what we know is they muthafukkin ancestor funked with it, not them, so they needs to hop off the d1ck.

yall funny tho, never have problems with nortenos, but these southsiders are dumb azz fukk, that one short sureno from clantone i think was talkin bout he has an aztec god of poetry n mess that used to rap.

.... WTF is that mess?

dumbazz southside youngsters homie, they got it twisted foreal.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 26th, 2007, 9:38 pm

DAMM PISTOLSLANGA YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HATE SURENOS WITH A PASSION .. THE T FLATS ARE GONNA BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME THEY HAVE SURVIVED MANY YEARS SURROUNDED BY CRIPS AND BLOODS AND NOW C'S AND B'S ARE GOING DOWN IN NUMBERS SO I REALLY DONT SEE THE FLATS GOING AWAY ANY DAY SOON... THEIR JUST GONNA KEEP ON HATING BLACK FOLKS FOR A MIN ..THEY EVEN HAVE A T FLATS IN TORRANCE .

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 26th, 2007, 11:01 pm

am a south sider and been around for a whille, for what i seen there was always some hate, but nothing like today. In my eyes its a fad, a fad that kills thou, but a fad none the less. I know alot of fools, mostily OG. not that youngster bull shit. I grew up old school. And from what ive seen, its fucking youngster beening brought up by all this he said she said BULL SHIT, some wanabe rappers talk about this and that, than right away they blow out of perportion. or two hoods go at it than every one jumps on the wagon..but in the long run you cant say no one didnt see this comming, i remember back in the days you go down south or the west, and u see a grip of black, but you do see the brown..and slowly but suddenly BOOM..where every were..lol, so now you got 2 poor races wanting money the fast way and the only way is through owning those blocks to sell that shittt...u know, so it was going to happen sooner than later. But its just sad that u see youngsters acting the way they do thinking its all about race, after its something wayyy bigggerrrr, people sould look at the big picture and not the small one and see its truily all about the money, and stop fucking each other over and start fucking over the one who put us in those fuck up spots. u dont hate the white man down the street thats in the same boat, u hate the one that in charge thats fucking us ALL!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 27th, 2007, 12:41 am

Ca.Kid wrote:am a south sider and been around for a whille, for what i seen there was always some hate, but nothing like today. In my eyes its a fad, a fad that kills thou, but a fad none the less. I know alot of fools, mostily OG. not that youngster bull shit. I grew up old school. And from what ive seen, its #%@&#%@ youngster beening brought up by all this he said she said BULL SHIT, some wanabe rappers talk about this and that, than right away they blow out of perportion. or two hoods go at it than every one jumps on the wagon..but in the long run you cant say no one didnt see this comming, i remember back in the days you go down south or the west, and u see a grip of black, but you do see the brown..and slowly but suddenly BOOM..where every were..lol, so now you got 2 poor races wanting money the fast way and the only way is through owning those blocks to sell that shittt...u know, so it was going to happen sooner than later. But its just sad that u see youngsters acting the way they do thinking its all about race, after its something wayyy bigggerrrr, people sould look at the big picture and not the small one and see its truily all about the money, and stop #%@&#%@ each other over and start #%@&#%@ over the one who put us in those fu-- up spots. u dont hate the white man down the street thats in the same boat, u hate the one that in charge thats #%@&#%@ us ALL!!!
still got sane heads out there in the BS...that actually felt good to read.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 27th, 2007, 7:14 am

Bassettsgv wrote:DAMM PISTOLSLANGA YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HATE SURENOS WITH A PASSION .. THE T FLATS ARE GONNA BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME THEY HAVE SURVIVED MANY YEARS SURROUNDED BY CRIPS AND BLOODS AND NOW C'S AND B'S ARE GOING DOWN IN NUMBERS SO I REALLY DONT SEE THE FLATS GOING AWAY ANY DAY SOON... THEIR JUST GONNA KEEP ON HATING BLACK FOLKS FOR A MIN ..THEY EVEN HAVE A T FLATS IN TORRANCE .
The flats are gone quiet, the old thing i hear is "if theres beef they down to put in work in a minutes notice" why arent they doing it now then?

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 27th, 2007, 9:13 am

the T Flats aint like other hoods that get bannged on and then they tuck their tail between their legs and hide .. the T Flats got some real riders ready to blast your ass off the face off the earth ..if the flats in CPT need back up they'll just call their homies from torrance and their homies from Primera Flats ...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 29th, 2007, 12:55 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:DAMM PISTOLSLANGA YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HATE SURENOS WITH A PASSION .. THE T FLATS ARE GONNA BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME THEY HAVE SURVIVED MANY YEARS SURROUNDED BY CRIPS AND BLOODS AND NOW C'S AND B'S ARE GOING DOWN IN NUMBERS SO I REALLY DONT SEE THE FLATS GOING AWAY ANY DAY SOON... THEIR JUST GONNA KEEP ON HATING BLACK FOLKS FOR A MIN ..THEY EVEN HAVE A T FLATS IN TORRANCE .
nawww mayne, i dont hate them with a passion, i just hate them dumb azz youngstas with a passion.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 29th, 2007, 1:19 pm

yeah alot of young mexicans think its cool to call a black dude the n word and some of us also think gettin locke up makes us a man hahaha ..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 29th, 2007, 4:24 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:yeah alot of young mexicans think its cool to call a black dude the n word and some of us also think gettin locke up makes us a man hahaha ..
well, were all animals, once you hit the cage your savagery is really put to the test, you on ya own in the caged jungle.

it DO make you a man, the mental and physical obstacles are never ending, if you get out your blessed.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 29th, 2007, 4:44 pm

most of the dudes i know came out the pen even more fucked up in the head than when they first went in . its a sad cylce ..

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » July 30th, 2007, 5:09 am

T-FLATS R GAY!!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 30th, 2007, 1:20 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:most of the dudes i know came out the pen even more #%@& up in the head than when they first went in . its a sad cylce ..
true...true... i known some fools who came out and fixed their life, and i known some fools who got out and went back to bangin 20x harder.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 30th, 2007, 1:47 pm

SOME OF THE DUDES I KNOW FEEL LIKE THEIR FUCKIN UNTOUCHABLE LIKE NO ONE CAN FUCK WITH THEM N THEY WANNA MAKE YOU BOW DOWN TO THEM AND SHIT ... LIKE MY DAD SAID GETTING LOCKED UP DONT MAKE U A MAN .. A MAN STAYS ON THE CALLES AND DOES HIS SHIT ON THE STREET ... QUE NO ?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 30th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:SOME OF THE DUDES I KNOW FEEL LIKE THEIR FUCKIN UNTOUCHABLE LIKE NO ONE CAN fu-- WITH THEM N THEY WANNA MAKE YOU BOW DOWN TO THEM AND SHIT ... LIKE MY DAD SAID GETTING LOCKED UP DONT MAKE U A MAN .. A MAN STAYS ON THE CALLES AND DOES HIS SHIT ON THE STREET ... QUE NO ?
i dont know, but for me what makes a man is just doin what ya gotta do to survive, handle ya buisness to survive, facing obstacles head on and not bein a b1tch, holdin ya own

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 31st, 2007, 2:00 am

Bassettsgv wrote:I HAVE ALOT OF GOOD HOMEBOYS FROM THE T FLATS AND SOME OF THEM JUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE CAUSE THATS THE WAY THEY WERE TAUGHT GROWING UP .. THE T FLATS IS DEFENTLY ONE OF THE CRAZIEST GANGS AROUND THEY fu-- WITH EVERYBODY THEY DONT REALLY CARE .. THEY BEEF WITH EVERY SINGLE CRIP AND BLOOD GANG IN COMPTONE ..

THEY CLAIM TO BEEF WITH EVERYBODY BUT THE ONLY REALLY BEEF WITH THE FRUIT TOWN, TREE TOP, AND SANTANA BLOCKS AND FEW ESE HOODS BECAUSE IF THAT WAS THE CASE WE DROPPED A FEW T-FLATS AND THEY NEVER CAME BACK FOR REVENGE. REALLY THEY DON'T LIKE ANYBODY YES BUT NO THEY REALLY DON'T BEEF WITH EVERYBODY AND ARE HARD TO FIND IN BOMPTON.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 31st, 2007, 2:03 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
perongregory wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
:lol: :lol:
You know it's true teekay...shit is stupid and backwards.
This shit has be touched on several times on these boards

The same way a Compton Piru will say, "fu-- Wetbacks, fu-- Hat-dancers," etc etc

but sill LOVE Mexican Food, Mexican Women and still have dealings with Non-Affiliated Mexicans on a DAILY basis :shock:

It's called "Generalizing" homie.

It's tuff talk, plain and simple.

YEAH BUT WHO STARTED THE RACIAL SHIT??? I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YOU ADMIT THAT HOMIE.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » August 3rd, 2007, 1:23 am

Yeah martinez i hear you, but this is oxy moronic and hypocritical at some of its best, a female sayin fuc* Nigz when she has 2pac on here page, likin his stuff.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 3rd, 2007, 6:54 am

TeeKay wrote:Yeah martinez i hear you, but this is oxy moronic and hypocritical at some of its best, a female sayin fuc* Nigz when she has 2pac on here page, likin his stuff.

AND I BET THAT BITCH GOT A KOBE JERSEY AND KOBE POSTERS!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”