Bloods and Crips in L.A.

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Sin2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 10:58 am

Bloods and Crips in L.A.

Unread post by Sin2 » July 21st, 2007, 3:47 pm

Is it right that the bloods and Crips ain´t so active like before and the chicanos take South L.A. over?
i come from Germany so i dont know

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 356
Joined: June 22nd, 2007, 4:58 pm

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 21st, 2007, 3:53 pm

chicanos are the majority now in places lile compton , south l.a and other places where it used to be all black back in the days.. to your question i'd say crips and bloods are not as active as they were many years ago .. :shock:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 21st, 2007, 5:33 pm

well, they are active, but aint bangin like they used to, its mostly bout the drugs nowdayz.... BUT, wars are still goin shits still happenin, but it aint crazy like it was.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2007, 1:08 am

YEP ITS THE HUSTLE NOW , NOT SO MUCH BANGIN ...ALOT OF THE RIDERS ARE DOING LONG YEARS , LIFE , DEAD , DEATHROW , THEY KILLED EACH OTHER OFF AS THE MEX WERE GROWING......

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 23rd, 2007, 4:49 am

Is that another way of saying that sanity might be slowly creeping back into those ends? I mean it makes sense to me, to be on a money making flex in place of a death ride, makes nuff sense..and very glad to hear it, maybe those younger peeps coming up have had plenty of opportunities to change the script for those places.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 23rd, 2007, 11:42 am

Noog wrote:Is that another way of saying that sanity might be slowly creeping back into those ends? I mean it makes sense to me, to be on a money making flex in place of a death ride, makes nuff sense..and very glad to hear it, maybe those younger peeps coming up have had plenty of opportunities to change the script for those places.

gyeah, back in the day it was wild, fools were ready to kill someone who gave wrong eye contact, but you gotta realize, aint no rider whos sittin on money n mess nowdayz, they all doin 25 to life, combine the red n blue and just focus on gettin green know what im sayin, and if ya gotta ride, do it. reason to ride, because even now theres a lot of busta muthafukkas just sellin dope, but its good it aint crazy like it was. foreal foreal, need to focus on fukkin up those racist mexican gang bangers, foreal. them punk muthafukkaz only made it because back in the day when they was punk b1tches black gangs gave them passes even though they teased em.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 23rd, 2007, 11:43 am

all these dumbazz sureno youngstaz dont know that, some scraps.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 356
Joined: June 22nd, 2007, 4:58 pm

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 23rd, 2007, 2:24 pm

i dont know alot about how black gangs were back in the days .. i think its stupid to say back in the days black gangs gave surenos passes cause that shit is in the past and the past aint shit but a memory .. i knkw crips bloods banged hard back in the early 90's but i think ever since that peace treaty they did they became weak and shit and if you vatos know anything about l.a gangs then you know that wehn a gang shows weakness its over for them cause muthafuckaz be waiting for that chance to snacht somebody ...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 23rd, 2007, 6:45 pm

too many black people died in the 80's and 90's like triple the rate of mexican gang homocides even though mexican gangs have always outnumbered blacks by at least 2 to 1, so it's good they chillin on that genocide.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 24th, 2007, 12:06 am

perongregory wrote:too many black people died in the 80's and 90's like triple the rate of mexican gang homocides even though mexican gangs have always outnumbered blacks by at least 2 to 1, so it's good they chillin on that genocide.
YEP EXACTLY , NOW THERE NUMBERS IS DOWN FROM THE WARFARE AND MEXICANS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW....WITH LARGE NUMBERS , BUT BLACKS CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE STILL FEROCIOUS !!

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » July 24th, 2007, 6:16 am

NICKELS wrote:
perongregory wrote:too many black people died in the 80's and 90's like triple the rate of mexican gang homocides even though mexican gangs have always outnumbered blacks by at least 2 to 1, so it's good they chillin on that genocide.
YEP EXACTLY , NOW THERE NUMBERS IS DOWN FROM THE WARFARE AND MEXICANS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW....WITH LARGE NUMBERS , BUT BLACKS CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE STILL FEROCIOUS !!
The Black wars took a heavy toll, lot's of death, lot's of 20-life prison sentences. Lots of the families moved away to get away from it. Blacks still active though it's just different now. More about the money grind than straight Hood vs Hood beefs. Blacks in LA county still kill and die at a higher rate than Latinos.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 24th, 2007, 7:08 am

Thers no doubts that the war that kicked off in the 80's and early 90's between black gangs was an almost unique phenomenon seen from the outside, unique and amazingly tragic, a kind of implosion in the community for all the mashed up historical reasons the community inherited there and like has been said, a genocide on the streets of LA. Its a very good thing that the madness has slowed right down, a grace for the community there, wonder what would slow the death circus down more still

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 24th, 2007, 1:40 pm

I mean dont get it twisted, like rocstar said blacks sitll kill each other way more than mexican bangers and they heavily outnumber them it's just we not seein them iraqui numbers no more.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » July 24th, 2007, 9:25 pm

(WOW this is a nice thread everybody all peacefull educatin n shit :D )

i think balitmore is gon be the next compton/south LA......wen mexicans beef tehy don kill often ( from wat i seen) than black people....they ain as trigger happy. so i don expect any change in LA but black peeps numbers reclinin n shit

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: July 21st, 2007, 1:11 pm

Unread post by Tee9 » July 27th, 2007, 5:33 am

The crips and bloods aint shit. They started the crack but now they got took over by the mexican gangs to the point that the police gotta stop the compton varrios from ridin on the punk ass pirus, crips and bloods are a joke.

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 27th, 2007, 5:49 am

pistolslanga wrote:all these dumbazz sureno youngstaz dont know that, some scraps.
YEAH SURENOS R REALLY SOME SAD CUNTS!

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » July 27th, 2007, 6:05 am

Tee9 wrote:The crips and bloods aint shit. They started the crack but now they got took over by the mexican gangs to the point that the police gotta stop the compton varrios from ridin on the punk ass pirus, crips and bloods are a joke.
Not another one. Sideline cheerleaders always have the best stories.

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 27th, 2007, 11:30 am

FUCK MEXICANS THEYRE ALL GAY!!

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » July 27th, 2007, 11:41 am

Tee9 wrote:The crips and bloods aint shit. They started the crack but now they got took over by the mexican gangs to the point that the police gotta stop the compton varrios from ridin on the punk ass pirus, crips and bloods are a joke.
By that I assume u mean crack cocaine? If so thank the United States gov't for giving people the materials needed...
The country's issues are not black gangs fault. Its not the root.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » July 29th, 2007, 2:12 am

YEAH SEWER RATS - SUR RATS , BE ON SOME GAY TYPE BANGIN ......SNEAKY SNITCHIN ON THE ENEMIE TYPE SHYT ..

GETTING THEY ASS HANDLE BY SETS THATS GOT LOWER NUMBERS THEN THEM ..........CORNY VATO HOESSSSSS

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 29th, 2007, 12:48 pm

we need more people like cle bone from athens park tho, we all really need to kick up a movement to save the communities in L.A.

its great to see mess aint like it was back in the 80s n 90s, if it still was id suspect L.A. to be worse then fukkin iraq. all bout the green, somebody fukk with you, do what ya gotta do, but cant fukk with that major set trippin mess.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: July 21st, 2007, 1:11 pm

Unread post by Tee9 » July 30th, 2007, 5:51 am

The crips and bloods are pussy, that whats real the mexican gangs treat directly with the mexican cartels while the worst crips gang like grape street crips or rollin 60´s dont even treat directly with the cartels and get the crumbs, its 2007 not fuckin 1984 so get your old stories back in the trunk, crips an dbloods str8 hoes

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 30th, 2007, 1:21 pm

Tee9 wrote:The crips and bloods are pussy, that whats real the mexican gangs treat directly with the mexican cartels while the worst crips gang like grape street crips or rollin 60´s dont even treat directly with the cartels and get the crumbs, its 2007 not fuckin 1984 so get your old stories back in the trunk, crips an dbloods str8 hoes
you DO know that most bloods and crips aint workin with ese's nowdays right?

its 2007 not 1984 :wink:

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 356
Joined: June 22nd, 2007, 4:58 pm

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 30th, 2007, 1:50 pm

IF CRIPS AND BLOODS UNITED TO TAKE ON THE SURENOS THEY MIGT HAVE A CHANGE SINCE SURENOS BE KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY DAY .. JUST TELL ME BOUT IT I SEE IT ALL THE TIME WITH BASSETT AND PUENTE ... BUT IF ALL THE SURENOS UNITE TO TAKE OUT ALL THE BLACK GANGS THEN ITS OVER FOR THEM... YOU CAN COMBINE ALL THE CRIP . BLOOD AND ASIAN GANGS AND THEY STILL DONT COME CLOSE TO THE SURENO HOODS..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » July 30th, 2007, 5:51 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:IF CRIPS AND BLOODS UNITED TO TAKE ON THE SURENOS THEY MIGT HAVE A CHANGE SINCE SURENOS BE KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY DAY .. JUST TELL ME BOUT IT I SEE IT ALL THE TIME WITH BASSETT AND PUENTE ... BUT IF ALL THE SURENOS UNITE TO TAKE OUT ALL THE BLACK GANGS THEN ITS OVER FOR THEM... YOU CAN COMBINE ALL THE CRIP . BLOOD AND ASIAN GANGS AND THEY STILL DONT COME CLOSE TO THE SURENO HOODS..
thats true, but blacks kill each other alot more, and this aint even the heyday.

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”