Westside vs. Eastside?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 29th, 2007, 1:53 am

dubcity wrote:another testament to the eastside, hoovers may had the county on locc (arguably), but when it came to the pen u know them E/S niggaz wuz doing the most, ECC had a big presence in the pen wuz involved in major shotcalling for the crip car, and Prison is the biggest test so that lets u know E/S niggaz is the craziest 8)

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PEN LOL!!!! YOU TELLIN THIS NIGGA HE GOT A SQUEAK CLEAN RECORD I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR RECORD IS FAR BETTER THEN HIS :wink:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 29th, 2007, 1:54 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
dubcity wrote:u sound like a nurse lol!
dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

You guys post and can't tell who posters are...

A... check your pms... and come through and kick it TODAY @ 2:00 pm...

Peace

ITS PALMTREEZ BITCH ASS THE EASTER COOKIE CHEERLEADER :wink:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 29th, 2007, 11:36 am

C'mon YG... i know you know who it is by yor post...but the other cat is..

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 12:37 pm

Y.G. wrote:
dubcity wrote:another testament to the eastside, hoovers may had the county on locc (arguably), but when it came to the pen u know them E/S niggaz wuz doing the most, ECC had a big presence in the pen wuz involved in major shotcalling for the crip car, and Prison is the biggest test so that lets u know E/S niggaz is the craziest 8)

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PEN LOL!!!! YOU TELLIN THIS NIGGA HE GOT A SQUEAK CLEAN RECORD I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR RECORD IS FAR BETTER THEN HIS :wink:
i know all about the pen chump, last time they printed out my record they ran outta printer paper so i'll let u figure it out, speakin of squeaky clean records, ain't u gotta have one of those to work in the medical field? :shock:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 29th, 2007, 1:16 pm

dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

i know all about the pen chump, last time they printed out my record they ran outta printer paper so i'll let u figure it out, speakin of squeaky clean records, ain't u gotta have one of those to work in the medical field? :shock:
lol

Hands down, the funniest brother to ever log into a forum...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 29th, 2007, 1:25 pm

Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

Peace

lol i just got it

the vallejo "grape" is back

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 3:28 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

Peace

lol i just got it

damn someone from vallejo posing as a grape? must be from the wrong side of town because them crestside muthafukkas in vallejo are str8 killers n hustlers dawg haha

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 3:35 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

Peace

lol i just got it

damn someone from vallejo posing as a grape? must be from the wrong side of town because them crestside muthafukkas in vallejo are str8 killers n hustlers dawg haha
nigga who u talkin bout?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 5:35 pm

dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

Peace

lol i just got it

nigga who u talkin bout?

that muthafukka who was claimin grape n from vallejo, i know who it was now, fukk forgot his name thou, i was hella new around here when he posted, but he got exposed by Shox112, that loc shox from grapest too supposedly he post here

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 29th, 2007, 8:36 pm

Shox112 & Dub City are homies.

They're both from Grape Street.

They know each other from the streets.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 9:14 pm

xxx wrote:Shox112 & Dub City are homies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 29th, 2007, 9:19 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

Peace

lol i just got it

nigga who u talkin bout?

that muthafukka who was claimin grape n from vallejo, i know who it was now, #%@& forgot his name thou, i was hella new around here when he posted, but he got exposed by Shox112, that loc shox from grapest too supposedly he post here
shut the fuc up u dork, i've been waitin for your goofy ass to say somethin stupid to me cuz u such a corny ass gay muthafuca with the shit u sayin i just had to clown, yo posts speak for theyself, actin like a weird ass j-cat all excited about going thru Lanes hood while they "shootin dice" n shit :P nigga shut the fuc up u cornball, u remind me of some 12 year old suburban whiteboy who had too much sugar in his cereal this morning :arrow:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 10:56 pm

dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote: Hell Naw!

Peace

lol i just got it

nigga who u talkin bout?

that muthafukka who was claimin grape n from vallejo, i know who it was now, #%@& forgot his name thou, i was hella new around here when he posted, but he got exposed by Shox112, that loc shox from grapest too supposedly he post here
shut the fuc up u dork, i've been waitin for your goofy ass to say somethin stupid to me because u such a corny ass gay muthafuca with the shit u sayin i just had to clown, yo posts speak for theyself, actin like a weird ass j-cat all excited about going thru Lanes hood while they "shootin dice" n shit :P nigga shut the fuc up u cornball, u remind me of some 12 year old suburban whiteboy who had too much sugar in his cereal this morning :arrow:

ahha wtf.... im talkin bout some dude who was on here claimin grape but was from vallejo....

excited? ahhaa homie, you was the dude sayin Lanes some busters

you gettin offended by me talkin bout someone who u aint even know, now i know you are that fool

wattscrackin and that other fool hahahhahaha

hahahah at this busta, get ya ass outta here boy, u from vallejo huhhh, where u at doe i got homies in the crest haha

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 10:57 pm

U AINT FROM WATTS

U AINT FROM THE VINE

U A BUSTER HAHAH

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 11:00 pm

you stay on E/S nuts like you from there hahahahhahahha, talkin bout yea n1gga we smoke n1ggas here n1gga yeah fasho ECC runnin things fasho cuhz, but dis grape fasho.

everyone know you a busta :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 29th, 2007, 11:03 pm

i know your wattscrackin also cuz u gettin offended over something that doesent involve you, and your messages are like that fool hahahhahahahhahahhaha

fake ass busta, wannabe grape, and ECC cheerleader squad leader rofl

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 30th, 2007, 2:39 am

dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

WHAT YOU GOT A LONG RECORD FOR???? TRYIN TO SELL YOUR BODY ON FIGUEROA OR CENTURY BLVD.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 30th, 2007, 6:53 am

Y.G. wrote:DUBCITY IS PALMTREEZ BITCH ASS THE EASTER COOKIE CHEERLEADER :wink:
xxx wrote:Shox112 & Dub City are homies.

AllhoodPublications wrote:Hands down, the funniest brother to ever log into a forum...
MiChuhSuh wrote:the vallejo "grape" is back
dubcity wrote: u remind me of some 12 year old suburban whiteboy who had too much sugar in his cereal this morning :arrow:
pistolslanga wrote:
you gettin offended by me talkin bout someone who u aint even know, now i know you are that fool
wattscrackin and that other fool hahahhahaha hahahah at this busta, get ya ass outta here boy, u from vallejo huhhh, where u at doe i got homies in the crest haha
pistolslanga wrote:fake ass busta, wannabe grape, and ECC cheerleader squad leader rofl
Who needs to watch sitcoms when you have streetgangs.com

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 30th, 2007, 9:33 am

dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

lol

westcoast always had clowning skills
dawm xxx is mangler :shock: :? :arrow: than .... well how's georgie ??? pull him out the hat cuzzz yg's need sum homies .... cuzzz.... why yall changing names ???i m out
man its getting hard to follow that soap opera im out

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 30th, 2007, 8:05 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
lol i just got it

nigga who u talkin bout?

shut the fuc up u dork, i've been waitin for your goofy ass to say somethin stupid to me because u such a corny ass gay muthafuca with the shit u sayin i just had to clown, yo posts speak for theyself, actin like a weird ass j-cat all excited about going thru Lanes hood while they "shootin dice" n shit :P nigga shut the fuc up u cornball, u remind me of some 12 year old suburban whiteboy who had too much sugar in his cereal this morning :arrow:

ahha wtf.... im talkin bout some dude who was on here claimin grape but was from vallejo....

hahahah at this busta, get ya ass outta here boy, u from vallejo huhhh, where u at doe i got homies in the crest haha
listen whiteboy, where did i say lanes wuz bustas? its obvious from yo gay posting patterns u an outta town non-banger, u gettin excited about niggaz shootin dice, but u currently reside in the town? u should c that on every street corner, come clean so i wont have to expose u, stop speakin on the evil side like u know watts hattenin fool, u just a fan of this shit, i duz this for real :evil:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 30th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Y.G. wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

WHAT YOU GOT A LONG RECORD FOR???? TRYIN TO SELL YOUR BODY ON FIGUEROA OR CENTURY BLVD.
again i ax, how u working as a nurse with a record? that don't mix

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 30th, 2007, 10:13 pm

dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: lol i just got it

nigga who u talkin bout?

listen whiteboy, where did i say lanes wuz bustas? its obvious from yo gay posting patterns u an outta town non-banger, u gettin excited about niggaz shootin dice, but u currently reside in the town? u should c that on every street corner, come clean so i wont have to expose u, stop speakin on the evil side like u know watts hattenin fool, u just a fan of this shit, i duz this for real :evil:

rofl muthafukka u on some e-bangin shit, the fukk am talkin bout dice games dawg? muthafukka i said the lanes is always out at anytime of the day, what u too stupid to comprehend a muthaufkkin sentence? gyeah this the town the ville, fukk u talkin bout watts dawg haha, i know homies from the 52 and homies in ya own hood from the paroleez rofl so you is that wattscrackin kid who had like 5 alias' huh dawg, stop bangin dawg where in vallejo you live haha i got homies in the crest :lol:

dawg you done said lanes IS bustas, you done said all of w/s is bustas, frontin too much on that evilside actin like you from there, anyone can tell u a fake because you frontin so hard on the net :lol: :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 30th, 2007, 10:15 pm

" i duz this for real"

thas what ya last 5 alias' said, homie how you know bout Y.G. n his lil nurse issue, when u just signed up in 07, you wattscrackin, you got exposed and just exposed yaself.

you aint from grape homie, you aint from watts, you from vallejo homie haha

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 30th, 2007, 10:17 pm

dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

again i ax, how u working as a nurse with a record? that don't mix
again i ax, how u keep goin makin alias' tryna convince everyone you from watts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 30th, 2007, 10:19 pm

"its obvious from yo gay posting patterns"

you analyzing everyones posts? aint you pose to be on the set fukkin shit up, dawg come clean so i dont needa keep clownin ya ass, whats the point of tryna e-bang and convince fools you from somewhere u not? on the internet too dawg, you got problems wattscrackin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 31st, 2007, 12:58 am

bgcasper wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

lol

westcoast always had clowning skills
dawm xxx is mangler :shock: :? :arrow: than .... well how's georgie ??? pull him out the hat cuzzz yg's need sum homies .... cuzzz.... why yall changing names ???i m out
man its getting hard to follow that soap opera im out

:shock:

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 31st, 2007, 11:10 am

LOL

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 31st, 2007, 2:11 pm

lol you cant follow the Soap Opera?

Casper you are the OG Drama Queen on SG homie.

You started this Gangsta Shit lol

Tell us a story About Baby Lane & Tu Pac

Tell us about your shotgun murder and how you told on your S/S homies & ran to the France

i loved those stories

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 31st, 2007, 2:53 pm

My favorite BG Casper from SSCC stories were:

*when him and his homies would get butt naked and get oiled down and pray to god before they went to put in work.

*when he would put on a scuba diving outfit and ski mask and hide in peoples bushes.

*the alliance with CVTokers...

*and his big homies were from Atlantic Drive..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 31st, 2007, 3:38 pm

"*when him and his homies would get butt naked and get oiled down and pray to god before they went to put in work. "

this is a very known for gangstas such as casper.

.........in france :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 31st, 2007, 7:24 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:My favorite BG Casper from SSCC stories were:

*when him and his homies would get butt naked and get oiled down and pray to god before they went to put in work.

*when he would put on a scuba diving outfit and ski mask and hide in peoples bushes.

*the alliance with CVTokers...

*and his big homies were from Atlantic Drive..
no no

my favorite was when he would eat Tacos and Salsa Dance to the Big Pay Back

Damn, BG Casper, the good ole days..............

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 31st, 2007, 10:03 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
nigga who u talkin bout?

rofl muthafukka u on some e-bangin shit, the #%@& am talkin bout dice games dawg? muthafukka i said the lanes is always out at anytime of the day, what u too stupid to comprehend a muthaufkkin sentence? gyeah this the town the ville, #%@& u talkin bout watts dawg haha, i know homies from the 52 and homies in ya own hood from the paroleez rofl so you is that wattscrackin kid who had like 5 alias' huh dawg, stop bangin dawg where in vallejo you live haha i got homies in the crest :lol:

dawg you done said lanes IS bustas, you done said all of w/s is bustas, frontin too much on that evilside actin like you from there, anyone can tell u a fake because you frontin so hard on the net :lol: :lol:
damn this gon c easier then i thought, who u know from parolees, and where do the parolees kic it at in the turf, just answer the second question and i might just half way celieve u, "pistol slanga" :lol:

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”