took a drive

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

took a drive

Unread post by Beef » October 22nd, 2007, 6:02 pm

my boy and i from long beach took a drive today...he stays on the east side...

we went up long beach blvd through compton, through lynwood, went into south gate...turned into pacific..then into vernon...went down vernon and then turned onto western went past the snooty foxx...then got on the freeway...got off on normandie, went from like normandie and 200th all the way to the 20s on normandie...

now for the questions if anyone knows...did i go through any sets...because i didnt see anyone out?

where was i on vernon...just outside of the city of vernon...it was real grimey over there...right before i turned onto western...

around normandie and between the 30s and 50s...i saw a few eses throwing up signs...what set was that probably?

thanks for taking the time to read it...

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 22nd, 2007, 8:01 pm

LOL

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2007, 8:29 pm

the eses on western when i was around la in 03 was ws alley tiny criminales or atc from kings parc
to luther king blvd than a portion of a football club turned gang the mexican klan are around that area between normandi and western on the othersideof kings blvd past king blvd its also 42nd tiny criminales hood but on the black side from vernon to king its nayborhood rollin 40's north of king blvd its their crip rivals the rollin 30's
well why would u go over there need a 20 sac ???? u could have stopped on lb blvd and greenleaf not far from theres a friendly spot with good weed and nice people lolol

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 22nd, 2007, 8:35 pm

bgcasper wrote:theres a friendly spot with good weed and nice people lolol
Ain't no one nice in compton except School Teachers :D

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 22nd, 2007, 9:39 pm

na, man like i said...just driving through...driving around...

is there anyone that holds down the area on vernon, basically right outside of the city of vernon? like i said it was real grimey...

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 22nd, 2007, 9:42 pm

and im assuming on vernon up until you get to main...its lowbottoms...?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2007, 10:08 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
bgcasper wrote:theres a friendly spot with good weed and nice people lolol
Ain't no one nice in compton except School Teachers :D
when u bring some chips in some people will treat u good

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: took a drive

Unread post by Common Sense » October 23rd, 2007, 7:47 am

Beef wrote:now for the questions if anyone knows...did i go through any sets...because i didnt see anyone out?
Nobody's trying to hang out, with LAPD in full force waving court injunctions. It's not like it used to be.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 23rd, 2007, 4:47 pm

smh, everyone drives through L.A. 45 mph on the 25 mph and says they aint see nobody, stay there for a couple months and youll see, you cant drive through and expect gangsters to be waiting outside just to make sure you drove through so you can see em like a fukkin tourist.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 23rd, 2007, 5:19 pm

To: AllhoodPublications
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Subject: whats up

i just thought it would be cool to meet some people from here...since im going to be out there and all...

maybe you could answer a couple questions for me...

i'll be out there by the middle of next week...

-----------------------------

Beef, apparently you don't know my history... I am quick to put people on blast. This gang shit is some real shit.. you can't go around playing, and asking people questions then turn aroud and use it to your advantage. What is it that you are really trying to accomplish?

Soon as I seen your post, I said damn, dude took a long ass trip only to travel Western, then Normandie.. those two streets are right next to each other... thats a long ass rectangle you would have driven through... thats not normal.. you dip and you turn when you are loong for gangsta's...

If you seen some ese's throwing up gang signs, you could look on the wall to see what hood it is more times than not.

AND, why would you even take western to the freeway just to come all the way back down Normandie.. what sense did that make??? You could have just hooked a right and another right and took Normanide South instead of wasting time and gas...

Good try though... you had these dudes fooled..

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 23rd, 2007, 5:54 pm

lol...

wow, exposing my pm''s internet detective gangsta...

believe what you want...i will not bother you anymore...lol

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 23rd, 2007, 6:03 pm

and for whats it worth i got on the free way on western...was heading home...and then thought i want to see where they filmed friday...thats why i went onto normandie in the first place... :roll:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 23rd, 2007, 6:13 pm

^
Beef wrote:lol...

Dude... i just checked your history.... you tried to meet YG, Nile, Casper, and others.. steadily saying, "I lived in HB, Long Beach, and Venice" but then you don't know where East Side Long Beach is, and didn't know King Blvd ran through long Beach... you keep spouting out your size and Boxing, Untimate Fighting, Kick Boxing skills like you all that... you're on a gang website.. you think anybody really cares that you are bigger than them and capable of kicking their ass?

Oh thats right... you just a weightlifter now... career in boxing didn't work out? Maybe you should try sumo-wrestling. :shock: By the way, did you ever get any pm's back from Alonso? lol

lol@internet detective gangsta... sounds like you are the detective... you looked for the most credible people you could find and tried to meet them... asking stupid qiestions since early 2004... its over 3 years now.. you have to be 26 years old by now.. your post are similar to caspers.. they never get better.

*my name is ernie and i live in maryland...but i lived in venice and the lbc and huntington beach too...

*i think it would be cool to meet you YG

*so starting from the san pedro area on pch is goes into the west side...the side of long beach near the barnes and noble and the seal beach area is considered what side of long beach? kinda confused...thanks

*im pretty familiar with the lbc, but i have a question....when you enter long beach from the north on pch from san pedro/wilmington...there is an area with primarily hispanics right at the long beach/wlimington border...what "side" of long beach is that considered and what gangs are there?

*where do all the gangsters be at?

*thank you for your response...heard a lot of bad things about that area...but i had no problems....

*oh i know they dont bang over near the barnes and noble...lol....i was just curious as to what side of the lbc that was considered

*Alonso why you never asnwer my pms?

*What do you mean who am I Nile, my name is Ernie. I just thought it would be cool to meet you.

Okay Bald Bull... I will leave you alone too! :wink:

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 23rd, 2007, 6:17 pm

wow, do you feel good now?

great job on going back and taking the time to find all that...i didnt know i was so important to you...

glad to see my tax dollars are hard at work supporting real g's like yourself!!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 23rd, 2007, 6:18 pm

Beef wrote:wow, do you feel good now?

great job on going back and taking the time to find all that...i didnt know i was so important to you...

glad to see my tax dollars are hard at work supporting real g's like yourself!!
You been here 3+ years now, don't you know the rules.. 2 or 3 post and move on! :D

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 6:27 pm

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN , THAT HURT ...........LOL , :lol:

ALLHOODPUBLICC , DAMN ,........LOL :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 23rd, 2007, 6:40 pm

p.s its silly how fools roll through a hood 1 day and say AWW NAW DAWG THEY AINT THERE ITS INACTIVE!

thats like rollin through a mainst in watts and saying awww dog grape st dead!

theyre all hiding behind places, in spots, not in the open, some are still in the open, but you gotta live there to see it, aiight lol

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 23rd, 2007, 9:20 pm

rofl @ "my name is ernie"

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 23rd, 2007, 9:49 pm

I think it's MICK's alias

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2007, 4:54 pm

Holy shit..LMAO.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 24th, 2007, 5:05 pm

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2007, 5:22 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:^
Beef wrote:lol...

Dude... i just checked your history.... you tried to meet YG, Nile, Casper, and others.. steadily saying, "I lived in HB, Long Beach, and Venice" but then you don't know where East Side Long Beach is, and didn't know King Blvd ran through long Beach... you keep spouting out your size and Boxing, Untimate Fighting, Kick Boxing skills like you all that... you're on a gang website.. you think anybody really cares that you are bigger than them and capable of kicking their ass?

Oh thats right... you just a weightlifter now... career in boxing didn't work out? Maybe you should try sumo-wrestling. :shock: By the way, did you ever get any pm's back from Alonso? lol

lol@internet detective gangsta... sounds like you are the detective... you looked for the most credible people you could find and tried to meet them... asking stupid qiestions since early 2004... its over 3 years now.. you have to be 26 years old by now.. your post are similar to caspers.. they never get better.

*my name is ernie and i live in maryland...but i lived in venice and the lbc and huntington beach too...

*i think it would be cool to meet you YG

*so starting from the san pedro area on pch is goes into the west side...the side of long beach near the barnes and noble and the seal beach area is considered what side of long beach? kinda confused...thanks

*im pretty familiar with the lbc, but i have a question....when you enter long beach from the north on pch from san pedro/wilmington...there is an area with primarily hispanics right at the long beach/wlimington border...what "side" of long beach is that considered and what gangs are there?

*where do all the gangsters be at?

*thank you for your response...heard a lot of bad things about that area...but i had no problems....

*oh i know they dont bang over near the barnes and noble...lol....i was just curious as to what side of the lbc that was considered

*Alonso why you never asnwer my pms?

*What do you mean who am I Nile, my name is Ernie. I just thought it would be cool to meet you.

Okay Bald Bull... I will leave you alone too! :wink:
You can add me to the list. Wanting to meet me for "coffee". Saying he had lived in LB but hadnt been back for a while. I was asking him if he knew where PCH and 7th street meet up and he didnt. Now how the fuck you not going to know that and you lived in LB?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 24th, 2007, 5:43 pm

hahaha...christian marie...the white ex skinhead, now licking black people nuts...have a change of heart... :lol:

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 24th, 2007, 5:45 pm

40 years old white, with a meth smoking skinhead boyfriend in the pen..you have a great life dont you... :lol: and hanging around a gang member forum...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2007, 5:46 pm

Beef wrote:hahaha...christian marie...the white ex skinhead, now licking black people nuts...have a change of heart... :lol:
Your a joke dude. Dont try and deflect onto me. Everyone here knows you are a liar.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 24th, 2007, 5:48 pm

no lies...im in huntington beach staying with a friend as we speak...i have no reason to lie online...mrs 40 year old ex skinhead wigger...

i have never claimed to be anything...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2007, 5:50 pm

Beef wrote:40 years old white, with a meth smoking skinhead boyfriend in the pen..you have a great life dont you... :lol: and hanging around a gang member forum...

Do even realize that you are making yourself look like more of an idiot?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 24th, 2007, 5:52 pm

do you think i really care about what you or anyone else thinks...this is the internet...lol...i realize the internet is the only thing in life you have...but i have more...

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 24th, 2007, 5:54 pm

Beef wrote:do you think i really care about what you or anyone else thinks...this is the internet...lol...i realize the internet is the only thing in life you have...but i have more...

Im very happy for you :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 24th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Beef wrote:do you think i really care about what you or anyone else thinks...this is the internet...lol...i realize the internet is the only thing in life you have...but i have more...

takin rides with ya boyfriend through hoods and analyzing them :lol:

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » October 24th, 2007, 6:01 pm

hes sexy too :roll:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 24th, 2007, 6:18 pm

beef, u lost, go kill urself

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”