ROLL CALL

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by perongregory » September 6th, 2009, 12:44 am

whats good with yall relationship with the hoover criminals?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 6th, 2009, 6:54 am

YOU MEAN THE CLICK FROM 18ST WS18ST HOOVER LOCOS

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » September 10th, 2009, 10:51 pm

MENACE18 wrote:SHOTGUN the NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR FROM SC18ST BUT THEY ONLY GOT 1 CLICK LOS GANGSTERS BUT THEY GOT MINI CLICKS IN THAT,42ND,43RD,53RD,AND SOME VATOS FROM ES18ST JUST SAY ES18ST because the GRANDES ARE PRETTY MUCH LOCKED UP OR IN THE 30S,THE BEBITOS HAVE ALOT OF MEMBERS IN THEIR EARLY 20S,AND ALRIGHT LA EME STARTED BEFORE 18ST I GUESS BUT THEY DIDNT START THAT 13 SHIT TIL YRS LATER,18ST WAS ALREADY AROUND

I KNOW FROM CLCS THERES A MORENO BUT HES LOCKED UP AND PAYASO I THINK IVE HEARD OF HIM,the DOWNEST VATO I KNOW FROM CLCS IS MY BOY SWIFTY BUT HES DOIN SERIOUS TIME
alot of the main homies who brought 18st outhere to utah are doin major time in the feds or went back to los angeles 18st gots alot of homies outhere in the city of ogden they are separated into 2 sides ws18st, ss18st they put it down on the nortenos and a varrio called ogden13 which was started by vatos from los angeles who were surenos but 013 hates surenos now. every carnal i knew from 18st were solid camarada

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » September 10th, 2009, 10:51 pm

MENACE18 wrote:SHOTGUN the NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR FROM SC18ST BUT THEY ONLY GOT 1 CLICK LOS GANGSTERS BUT THEY GOT MINI CLICKS IN THAT,42ND,43RD,53RD,AND SOME VATOS FROM ES18ST JUST SAY ES18ST because the GRANDES ARE PRETTY MUCH LOCKED UP OR IN THE 30S,THE BEBITOS HAVE ALOT OF MEMBERS IN THEIR EARLY 20S,AND ALRIGHT LA EME STARTED BEFORE 18ST I GUESS BUT THEY DIDNT START THAT 13 SHIT TIL YRS LATER,18ST WAS ALREADY AROUND

I KNOW FROM CLCS THERES A MORENO BUT HES LOCKED UP AND PAYASO I THINK IVE HEARD OF HIM,the DOWNEST VATO I KNOW FROM CLCS IS MY BOY SWIFTY BUT HES DOIN SERIOUS TIME
alot of the main homies who brought 18st outhere to utah are doin major time in the feds or went back to los angeles 18st gots alot of homies outhere in the city of ogden they are separated into 2 sides ws18st, ss18st they put it down on the nortenos and a varrio called ogden13 which was started by vatos from los angeles who were surenos but 013 hates surenos now. every carnal i knew from 18st were solid camarada

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 11th, 2009, 9:28 am

menace18 is a shemale and he belongs to the CLICK : PALETERAS LOCAS THERE DOWN WITH THE TAMALERAS menace18 got into 18 the easy way his homeboy EL JERINGA HAD THE HONORS

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 11th, 2009, 10:00 am

REEBOK wrote:menace18 is a shemale and he belongs to the CLICK : PALETERAS LOCAS THERE DOWN WITH THE TAMALERAS menace18 got into 18 the easy way his homeboy EL JERINGA HAD THE HONORS

REEBOK UR A BITCH LEVA

BKS
What city do you live in now?: valdosta

Unread post by BKS » February 9th, 2010, 3:38 pm

deez nutz the faketeen fuck your dead homies fool aqui para DOBLE U*ESE*ELE*3*C GANG NW ATL

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » March 7th, 2010, 7:09 pm

fuck your dead homies. thats if you have some because i have never heard of your one men gang

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 8th, 2010, 3:49 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:fu-- your dead homies. thats if you have some because i have never heard of your one men gang
That would be pretty sad if they were a 1 man gang, cuzz it sounds like they've caused problems for your gang in GA. They've been on gangland before, just like 18.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » April 4th, 2010, 12:13 pm

I see a lot XV3 around manchester and hoover street. All around the 80s and 90s around hoover. I even thought I saw a NK, which through me for a loop. WTF is that about. That entire area used to be predominately Black and still has a large Black presence. I find hitting ""NK" is disrespectful

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 4th, 2010, 12:17 pm

Yeah XV3 is all in 83 hoover hood, I be over there a lot but I never seen them hitup a NK though.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 4th, 2010, 2:15 pm

perongregory wrote:Yeah XV3 is all in 83 hoover hood, I be over there a lot but I never seen them hitup a NK though.

You never will, The hoovers run shit before they do!

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » April 6th, 2010, 10:07 pm

I was going to upload the pic i took by it was 1024 x 780. It was on 88th just west of hoover. I had went back and then noticed hoover was written too. Im really confused.

ws xv3
w/s hoover
nk 87 was slashed.

This was on the side of a house on 88th place or street.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 7th, 2010, 1:24 am

jdm894g wrote:I was going to upload the pic i took by it was 1024 x 780. It was on 88th just west of hoover. I had went back and then noticed hoover was written too. Im really confused.

ws xv3
w/s hoover
nk 87 was slashed.

This was on the side of a house on 88th place or street.

I Used to stay on 82nd and Hooover/Vermont!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 7th, 2010, 11:21 am

My bad JD I just passed by there too to get on the 105, probably nappkilla? Ninasur killa, shit I don't know, gotta go over there tho.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » April 7th, 2010, 5:11 pm

perongregory wrote:My bad JD I just passed by there too to get on the 105, probably nappkilla? Ninasur killa, shit I don't know, gotta go over there tho.

Yeah, they really function like that! Trays and 18st hitup right beside or if not together and cross out South Los!

VARRIOSUR
What city do you live in now?: EAGLE ROCK

Unread post by VARRIOSUR » April 8th, 2010, 11:14 am

MENACE18 wrote:
REEBOK wrote:HEY ROCKET IS IT TRUE WHAT UR HOMEGIRL LAMENACE18 IS SAYING : THAT 18 SAYS fu-- LA EME ? AND THAT 18 IS PLANNING TO GO AGAINST THE EME ?

REEBOK LET ME CLEAR UP WHAT IM SAYIN ALRIGHT,NOT ALL OF 18ST LIKES LA EME,SOME SAY fu-- SCRAPS,fu-- SUR13,SOME SAY fu-- LA EME because PPL THINK 18ST WAS A GANG UNTIL LA EME SAID WE WERE BUT 18 WAS AROUND BEFORE LA EME,AND I NEVER SAID 18ST WAS PLANNIN TO GO AGAISNT LA EME,IM SAYIN IF 18 LEFT LA EME FOR 18 IT WOULDNT BE SHIT because WERE DEEP IN the STS AND the PEN AND MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,MOSTLY WS18ST CLICKS SAY fu-- SUR13,HOMIES KNOW THAT,SHIT EVEN SURENO HOODS KNOW SOME 18STRS SAY fu-- SUR13
DISPENSA GEE BUT WHEN I WAS FIGHTING MY CASE IN THE L.A COUNTY FROM 06' TO 08 NOT ONE TIME DID I HEAR ONE IF YOURE HOMEBOYS SAY THIS OR TRY TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. SO STOP IT, YOU SHOULD KNOW ALREADY HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES, JUST FOLLOW SUIT.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 8th, 2010, 7:00 pm

youngspade wrote:
perongregory wrote:My bad JD I just passed by there too to get on the 105, probably nappkilla? Ninasur killa, shit I don't know, gotta go over there tho.

Yeah, they really function like that! Trays and 18st hitup right beside or if not together and cross out South Los!
i know homie 1-1X8V3R, THEY SHOULD JUST HIT THIS UP FROM NOW ON.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”