What Gangs be coming up in ur hood

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MID TOWN

What Gangs be coming up in ur hood

Unread post by MID TOWN » July 29th, 2003, 1:48 pm

I live in the Mid Town area in Schoolyards hood, some consider it mansifeld but them niggaz aint shit no more, then there is Mid City Stoners and Hillside Viscous Pimps, eastcoast 6 9 used to come up to the skating rink and so did 30s, but that shit aint popin no more, 60s be up down the blocks, and there be some catz from 20s and bps up around here but they scared to rep they hood. Used to be a hood called FairFax Gangsta Crips and 12st Mid Town Gangsta Crips but they died out with the quikness

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: What Gangs be coming up in ur hood

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 29th, 2003, 2:31 pm

There seems to be always a bunch of different sets at the skating rink. They told me SYC's, 20's, are always up in there at various times. FFGC as in fools claiming from Fairfax high? LOL, almost as bad as BDPosse...LOL.

MID TOWN

Re: What Gangs be coming up in ur hood

Unread post by MID TOWN » July 29th, 2003, 2:43 pm

yeah ffg was a joke, lol niggaz pocket check niggaz, all u got to say is i aint got no money and they'd be like alright, lol, they was some marks. World on Wheels kinda dead now, schoolyards always up there cuz its in they hood, then harlems used to be up there, last time i was up there lots of 6 9 eastcoast catz was up there. Every gang prolly been up there one time or anotha, lol

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”