Varrio Latin Kings 13

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Varrio Latin Kings 13

Unread postby SmileyGee » June 6th, 2009, 11:04 am

I have just recently heard of a varrio in montebello/East L.A. in whttier blvd in back of the Commerce Center known as V.Latin Kings 13, I have never really bumbed heads with anybody from this hood but my homeboys have told me that they are an older hood and hold territory in Pacoima, and Las Vegas, what im inyerested to find out is if they are a homegrown California varrio that just happeneds to have a similar name to the ALKN in chicago n new york or are they just intruders from chicago or new york that fell under the pressure of the Surenos to pay taxes

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Varrio Latin Kings 13

Unread postby sickside » June 6th, 2009, 2:12 pm

they got kick out of the east side a long time ago and never really had that much to began with

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread postby femun » June 7th, 2009, 4:25 pm

SmileyGee wrote:I have just recently heard of a varrio in montebello/East L.A. in whttier blvd in back of the Commerce Center known as V.Latin Kings 13, I have never really bumbed heads with anybody from this hood but my homeboys have told me that they are an older hood and hold territory in Pacoima, and Las Vegas, what im inyerested to find out is if they are a homegrown California varrio that just happeneds to have a similar name to the ALKN in chicago n new york or are they just intruders from chicago or new york that fell under the pressure of the Surenos to pay taxes

They hold nothing in Pacoima. Never ever.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby SmileyGee » June 9th, 2009, 10:51 am

Despensa I was miss informed it was Pasadena not Pacoima, my appologize

NAN0
What city do you live in now?: SO FO

Unread postby NAN0 » September 26th, 2009, 2:02 pm

Fuck them fools sum are here in fonta

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby CUETLACHTLI » October 10th, 2009, 4:40 am

i seen that shit struck up on a billboard around that commerce area....pasa LK 13....and some names...

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread postby sickside » April 18th, 2010, 4:33 pm

there like a 2 man gang..they ant shit...but I have heard they were in Commerce years ago back in the day...but got kick out of there they got kick out of MMV hood ...they will always be a 2 man hood like 38st in East Side both will never have a real hood in the EAST SIDE...but...got to admit I havent heard shit from the East Side in 2-3 years

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread postby RuthlessCray » April 25th, 2010, 5:56 pm

They moved to Fontana and are scattered around trying to recruit. Beefing with South Fontana and Nhood Locos here.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread postby jdm894g » August 23rd, 2010, 7:03 am

From all my readings, the name is a coincident. They have no ties to CHicago.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » September 8th, 2010, 9:27 am

jdm894g wrote:From all my readings, the name is a coincident. They have no ties to CHicago.
I think it depends which LK gang you're talking about, cuzz there was/is 1 that came from Chicago & started banging sur.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread postby istekse818 » June 24th, 2011, 1:47 pm

the pasadena latins kings do claim allegiance to the chicago ones i once asked a youngster that like 3 years ago and he said yes they are connected but what i see is that chicago latin kings dont even like sur.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread postby Quepolo3 » June 25th, 2011, 7:45 am

istekse818 wrote:the pasadena latins kings do claim allegiance to the chicago ones i once asked a youngster that like 3 years ago and he said yes they are connected but what i see is that chicago latin kings dont even like sur.

Fellas, I'm not trying to contradict anyone of this post, because you have seen it, but this hood seems far fetched. Maybe ViciousRidah, or Coldbear can respond to this, but from the little I know about Chi-town gangs, they wouldn't be pledging Aliegence to the La Eme for nothing. Additonally, I thought that LK's were primarily Puerto Rican, and that their was some animosity between the the two communities, that being Mexican and Puerto Rico communities. This is somewhat similar to the situation with MS-13 pledging its loyalty to LA Eme.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread postby femun » June 25th, 2011, 11:48 am

Theres no latin kings in Pasadena and if there is it's a 2 man gang.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread postby Silencioso » June 27th, 2011, 12:34 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
istekse818 wrote:the pasadena latins kings do claim allegiance to the chicago ones i once asked a youngster that like 3 years ago and he said yes they are connected but what i see is that chicago latin kings dont even like sur.

Fellas, I'm not trying to contradict anyone of this post, because you have seen it, but this hood seems far fetched. Maybe ViciousRidah, or Coldbear can respond to this, but from the little I know about Chi-town gangs, they wouldn't be pledging Aliegence to the La Eme for nothing. Additonally, I thought that LK's were primarily Puerto Rican, and that their was some animosity between the the two communities, that being Mexican and Puerto Rico communities. This is somewhat similar to the situation with MS-13 pledging its loyalty to LA Eme.

Gangs will adapt themselves to a new city.It happens all the time. Bloods in Chicago bang People.In some parts of the country Crips rep the 6. So,I don't think it's to far fetched to imagine LK's in L.A. repping Sur. Nationally LK's are largely Mexican, it's only East Coast and FLA were the LK'sare mostly Puerto Rican.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread postby ViciousRidah » June 27th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:

PRs and Mexicans have good or bad relations depending on where in the US they are located.But its all on PRs own will. on whether they want to be cool with Mexicans or not be cool with Mexicans.

I think some instances in Cali, PRs may join a sur gang or so I heard. There are times when PRs would join Bloods or Crips.

The Pasadena Latin Kings are supposedly not to be related to the Latin Kings in Chicago.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 2:15 pm

People will never let this subject just drop! Since when was LK all PR's? In the 60's or something? Probably even then they already had other Latins & many of them are Mexicans now. Some lk's went to LA, whether they were PR or whatever it doesn't matter! When you get locked up in Cali you ain't going to be riding lk & somebody probably let the 1's who came from Chicago know that, but like someone said it's probably like a 2 man gang now. Can we just get over it? GEEZ

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread postby FAVELA9 » July 17th, 2011, 4:21 pm

what about the pasadena latin kings or the anahiem latin kings ?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » September 16th, 2011, 9:53 pm

FAVELA9 wrote:what about the pasadena latin kings or the anahiem latin kings ?

The Anaheim "Latin kings" are actually named "FOLKS" or "Family of Latin Kings" and going simply off the fact they identify themselves as "folks" I highly doubt they're related in any way, shape, or form to the chi town LKs.
Secondly, and sorta off topic, no matter how hard FOLKS tries to claim AHM the heart of their hood is in Buena Park, the city line goes down the last 1/3 of their neighborhood where it is then, anaheim, and probably less than 10% of their members live on that side, as thats the side with more houses, whereas the other end in BP is more projects and crackerboxes.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread postby Silencioso » September 21st, 2011, 10:53 pm

I saw an L.A. gang list from 1982 that lists "Latino Kings" as an active gang. There's been a gang or several gangs with that name for a while in L.A. they never seem to get big.I doubt they're connected to ALKN in Chicago.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”